News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The fight for Paul

• 28 Replies

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
The fight for Paul
« on: February 06, 2016, 01:09:44 AM »
TLTR: Paul is in a happy relationship with the sultry Lisa(brunette). However, his coworker, the sexy Drury (blonde) wants to become his girlfriend. These two hot young women are in a collision course over Paul.

Background of the story: I usually say no to requests for stories. However, when member DVP24 asked whether I could write a story about a love triangle he was involved in, I was curious about the specifics. As you know, I do East Asian vs East Asian catfights, but he made the whole rivalry sound very hot and added a lot of specifics details. On top of that, there already was a story about a Drury vs Lisa catfight out there done by Mr Coleman, and which also happens to be one of my favourite catfight stories.

I've "finished"(rough draft) the story quicker than I expected (mostly by stopping work on the other story I was working on). Over the next days, I'll post the story in parts to give me time to clean up the draft I have.

The first part is heavily based on the details DVP24 provided. The rest is fantasy.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 01:42:40 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Re: The fight for Paul
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 01:32:22 AM »
Drury backed away, until she “accidentally” bumped into Paul’s crotch. Rather than immediately pulling away, she lingered and even wiggled her shapely ass, causing Paul’s dick to harden up. She would have escalated from there but her embarrassed male coworker walked away. Drury grinned. She had felt a strong sexual chemistry with the handsome bartender since day one. Paul must have felt it too since he put the kibosh on any ideas of a cute workplace romance by mentioning he had a girlfriend on the very first day they started working together.

Normally that would be enough to get blonde to back off. She tried very hard, but the more she worked with him, the stronger the urge to fuck him raw became.  The deep conversations, the flirty banter and playful touches just furthered her desire for him.  Paul tried to ignore the mutual attraction, but the sexual tension between the two was undeniable.

Could she make him hers? She decided to test the waters, becoming increasingly daring with her outfits and more audacious with her touches. Soon she was pressing her tits against his back, getting her face uncomfortably close to Paul’s and grinding her hips against his crotch. At the beginning Paul pulled away right away, but the blond temptress kept at it. She knew his loyalty to his girlfriend was crumbling bit by bit. It took longer for him to pull away from her forward caresses. There were several times they gazed at each other and she felt he was going to kiss her but backed away at the last minute. Conversations got really intimate.

Apart from Paul himself, several people saw where this was going and tried to warn Drury off. They told her about Lisa, Paul’s territorial and jealous lover. Lisa was 57 kilos of passion contained in an exquisite 1.66m frame. The brunette of Italian ancestry was blessed with a big D bust, delightfully smooth olive skin and wavy hair that reached to her shoulders. She had a body many girls would kill for.  Not only was she naturally attractive, she improved on her natural assets by doing kickboxing and going to the gym. She wasn’t shy about defending her claim over the attractive bartender, telling drunk bar customers who flirted too much with Paul to back off.

Drury waved off these warnings. She didn’t give a fuck about what some cow who happened to have big jugs thought. She herself was a solid 52 kilos and 1.57m package full of sensuality. While also on the D cup range, she jealously noted her own tits were slightly smaller than Lisa’s. No matter, because she was confident she knew how to use them better.  She was not lacking in the looks department, her fair skin and smooth medium length blonde hair making her a big hit with the male clientele of the bar. If only Paul gave her the chance to prove herself in bed, she was sure he’d find her a better lover than cow tits (Drury's nickname for Lisa).

Drury’s flirtations with Paul for the night ended when Lisa entered the student bar dressed in very brief denim shorts, red heels and a ridiculously tight pink top that showed off her massive tits and taut midriff.

–“Your cow girlfriend came in”-sneered Drury.

Paul elbowed his coworker-“knock it off”

Paul didn’t understand. It was hate at first sight for Drury and Lisa. Lisa’s feminine intuition told her to be wary of blonde bombshell and Drury had no intention of playing nice with the girlfriend of the man she wanted. Every time they spoke, the dialogue quickly turned acid and they already had several screaming matches over Paul. The only thing stopping Drury from jumping over the counter and stomping on Lisa’s cow tits was that she needed to keep her job to pay the bills.

Lisa greeted her boyfriend by gently grabbing the bartender’s long tie and pulling his upper body over the counter, planting a wet kiss on his mouth. She enjoyed every second it before letting go. The bar was pretty empty, so no one openly protested her hogging the bartender. But she knew that slutty coworker of his was watching her every move.
Lisa had been with Paul for a year now and he was all she wanted in a man. Moderately attractive, very good at sex and an attentive lover. Sex was hot, but more than that, she felt an emotional connection with him. So she was very protective of her relationship with him, fearing she wouldn’t find a man as good as him.

The first time Paul told her about Drury’s advances, she wasn’t worried about him cheating on her. When her friend Jennifer, who also worked at the bar, started coming with report after report on that rapacious blonde cxnt incessant flirting though, she flew into a jealous rage. She knew getting mad at her boyfriend was pointless since his only crime was being a desirable man.  Lisa started visiting the bar more frequently, often wearing brief dresses that showed her assets, just to intimidate Drury with her beauty. Then she became more affectionate with Paul in front of the blonde tramp, to let her know Paul’s cock was hers and hers alone.

Lisa was surprised when instead of backing down like every other girl that had flirted with her boyfriend had, Drury pursued Paul even harder. She was outraged when the blond bimbo started wearing incredibly short miniskirts or shorts that showed the bottom part of her ass and tops that barely contained her immense chest. She was furious when she started to smell Drury’s trashy perfume on Paul’s shirt with increasing frequency. Jennifer explained to her that it was because Drury was really laying it thick at the bar, practically grinding on Paul when she thought no one was looking. Lisa came that night because Jennifer told her that Drury’s flirtations were particularly forward tonight.

Lisa glanced sideways, to see the blonde cxnt wearing a similar outfit to hers, but the top and heels were black. Several times, she had really wanted to grab that blond whore by the hair and beat her up for the audacity of trying to steal her man, but she refrained herself, not wanting to make problems for Paul. Instead, she banged Paul harder in bed to drain all sexual desire from him before he went to work. She started telling Paul how much she hated that blonde cxnt and how she would rip her tits off if she was sure she wouldn’t suffer any legal consequences.

Seeing Drury go to the ladies room, Lisa excused herself and followed the slut who wanted to steal her man. She needed to have some words with blondie. She entered to see Drury waiting for her.

-“I knew you’d follow me”-said the blonde bombshell, arms crossed.

-“Maybe I wouldn’t have an issue with you if you weren’t shoving your tits on my boyfriend”-replied Lisa, approaching with her arms crossed.

-“Oh, scared of a little competition, aren’t we?-taunted Drury-“Afraid Paul will find I’m the better woman?”

-“You’re pathetic. You’ve been trying to tempt my man for months and it hasn’t worked. When will you get the hint?”

-“Oh trust me. Paul is a good guy, but both you and me know he’ll end up sleeping with me”

-“You’re lucky my man asked me not to cause a scene here because I’d rip you to pieces!”-said Lisa, closing some of the distance between herself and the blonde cxnt.

-“You think I’m scared of a little girl on girl tussle?”-replied Drury, closing the distance, her chest practically clashing with Lisa’s bigger chest. She whispered-“Try it bitch and you’ll soon be begging me to take Paul”

-“There’s nothing that would please me more than tearing your tits apart in front of Paul…”-said Lisa. She leaned in to whisper-“Last warning. Touch my guy one more time and I’ll make you regret the day you were born. I won't care what Paul says.”

The girls separated when they heard someone coming into the bathroom. “This is not over”-said Lisa as she turned around and walked out, leaving Drury alone. “That’s it”-thought the blonde temptress. Fuck that bitch. Today she was going to bed Paul and dare that brunette skank to do something about it.

________

Paul had gone to the storage room to start closing the bar, and be done with this hellish day. Drury had flirted with him particularly aggressively today and only a titanic effort had gotten him through the night. Lisa showing up helped him somewhat, but also worsened things by heating him up with her intimate affections.

He was no fool. He knew each girl’s angle. On one side he wanted Drury to stop trying to make him break up with Lisa, but on the other hand, he felt very flattered he had two attractive girls competing over him. He would be lying if he said he hadn’t fantasied about drilling his cock in Drury’s pussy or that he hadn’t mentally compared the two girls’ physiques. When Lisa talked about ripping Drury’s tits off, all he could imagine was Drury and Lisa rolling on the floor in an all-out catfight. Even though he never told Lisa about this fantasy, she seemed aware of it, because Lisa teaching Drury a lesson for trying to steal her man became frequent pillow talk. Drury didn’t help matters. Paul could swear Drury picked on his fascination with her oil wrestling and foxy boxing experiences, because after the first time, she kept churning out more stories. Even worse for Paul’s sanity, Drury started to tell him all she would do to Lisa if they ever got into a boxing match or a catfight.

Several times he had to contain himself from doing something stupid with Drury, but he didn’t know how long he’d last. It had gotten so bad he sometimes day dreamed about Lisa and Drury getting a vicious catfight. Sometimes Drury would win and humiliate Lisa in front of him. Other times Lisa would fuck her man after winning a particularly vicious fight against the blonde temptress.

-“Hey Drury…”-started Paul but his greeting died down when he saw Drury had lowered her top, showing her busty chest in all her bare glory to Paul –“What are you do….”
Drury didn’t let him finish the sentence, going right in for a French kiss and guiding his hand on her naked breasts. Unlike before, this time Paul didn’t back away from her flirtations. No, he passionately reciprocated the kiss and his hands started roaming Drury’s sensual body.

-“Oh my god. We can’t do this…my girlfriend will find out”-said Paul, managing to regain control of himself for a brief moment.

-“Who cares if that cxnt finds out?”-Drury knew she needed overwhelm Paul’s rational side and then present Lisa with a fait accompli. She unbuttoned Paul’s shirt, rubbing her tits on his naked chest-“Now, aren’t these the best tits you have ever seen?”. She dived in for another kiss before her coworker could refuse her. “Maybe it’s time to see what a real woman is like”. The months long sexual frustration finally burst out in an aggressive, animalistic making out session lasting several minutes.

-“YOU FUCKING BITCH”-screamed Lisa as she slammed the door to the storage room and made a straight line towards Drury. Jennifer had gone to see Paul to let her know she was going home and came in just as Drury was lowering her tiny top and seducing a reluctant Paul. She turned around to let Lisa know what Drury was doing. Paul’s girlfriend slammed her beer against the table and came running to the storage room to teach that blonde bimbo a lesson.

Drury turned around and the scantily dressed women started trading slaps at a furious pace. It was impossible to Paul to ignore the massive jiggling breasts as the combatants whacked each other across the room, especially Drury’s exposed jugs. Once she got close enough, Lisa yanked onto Drury’s blonde mane to control her and started slapping away at the blonde’s naked tits eliciting moans of pain from Paul’s coworker.

-“FUCK”-screeched Lisa as the blonde beauty decided to sink her nails on the brunette’s even bigger set. Lisa slutty top was hardly made for fighting so it did little to protect Lisa’s big boobs from the mauling. Drury just shredded the top like it was paper.

-“After I’m done with your cow tits, I’ll fuck your boyfriend right in front of you”-taunted the blonde temptress before Paul’s girlfriend threw fist on her face.

-“Over my dead body, bitch!”-screamed Lisa, outraged at the blonde cxnt mauling her tits. She went again for a hairpull but this time she drilled punch after punch on Drury’s voluptuous body.

-“That’s fine too”-cried Drury, ploughing right into Paul’s brunette girlfriend, latching onto her hair and furiously trading blows with the big titted whore.

Paul wasn’t quite sure what to do as the topless beauties belted each other with punches. Correction, he *did* know he had to get security and stop the fight. He wasn’t sure if he *wanted* to. His shaft was in the process of getting hard when the blonde seductress was making out with him, but now he was positively rock hard. Fortunately, (or unfortunately) Jennifer had alerted security and three burly guys burst into the storage room to lay down the law. Even with 400 kg of manpower between the three men, it was hard to separate the 110kg pack of pure dynamite determined to tear into each other.

-“This is not the end! I’ll tear those good for nothing tits of yours!”-screamed Drury as she was pulled away by two security guards.

-“Anytime blonde cxnt!”-cried the brunette as Paul and another man dragged her out of the storage room.

Despite Paul’s efforts to help his girlfriend, the owner, Bill, was pissed about the whole thing. He didn’t care about wrong or right or whose pussy Paul was sticking his dick into. Drury and her slutty dresses were a moneymaker for the pub and although pretty women in whorish dresses (He meant it as a compliment) like Lisa helped too, the brunette was banned from the club, effective immediately.

Lisa left the club pissed. She knew what was going to happen. She saw it in Paul’s eyes. He was totally going to bang the blonde bitch tonight. She knew many men who would have fallen for a pretty woman’s charms on day one with zero regards to their significant other. But Paul had been a loyal boyfriend and had done his best to resist that whore’s incessant advances for months. Recognizing the inevitable didn’t mean she was giving on Paul just yet. She was going to fight for him. Drury might have won an important battle but she would win the war.

Paul called Lisa several times after closing the bar but it seemed her mobile phone was turned off. He thought about going to her dormitory to clarify things when Drury came from the side, grabbed his head with her hands and lifted her toes to kiss him one more time, making sure her whole body was making contact with him. There was no need: Paul pulled her closer to him. The blonde beauty knew she had him, she just needed one more push to make him hers.

-“You know I’ve had the hots for you since day one.”-said Drury-“I knew you had a girlfriend and I still went after you because I want your cock inside my pussy. And I know you want this too”. She let the statement sink in. “If that cow titted whore really wants you, she’ll fight for you. I know I would if I were her”. She paused again, to let Paul’s simple masculine brain time to process what she meant “Let’s go to my place.”

That night Paul and Drury just made it to the parking lot before passion took over: they did what they had wanted to do for months. Paul was hers. Finally.

________

Or not. Drury’s relationship with Paul changed that night as physical intimacy opened the floodgates to even more emotional intimacy. It was the climax of months of sexual tension between the two and she sure enjoyed the ride the whole night.

Paul didn’t forget about Lisa though. On his way home after a date with Drury, he realized he hadn’t seen the brunette bombshell for two days after her little tussle with his new girlfriend. He opened the door to his apartment to find Lisa waiting on the sofa in a white negligee. Before he could even say hello, Lisa hugged him and sucked his lips with passion.

-“You still reek of that blonde bitch”-said Lisa, a hint of disgust coming out of her voice-“No problem, I’ll make you remember why I’m your woman”. Drury’s evanescent moment of victory vanished in the depths of Lisa’s wet pussy.

Rather than the end of their war over Paul, it was the beginning of a new phase. Ruthless, meaner, crueler, with higher stakes. Every advantage was fought over and not an inch surrendered without much resistance. The beauties competing for Paul really turned up the heat to win the handsome bartender’s attentions.

The girls were forced to raise up their game or be left hopelessly behind in this sexual arms race. For instance, Paul had a good webcam hooked to a DVR and a TV. You could even program the TV to turn itself on at a certain time and play a preselected video. He had wanted to record his love making sessions with Lisa but she refused, fearing the videos would somehow make it to the internet. When she found Drury had no such qualms and had already recorded several romantic sessions with Paul, she immediately dropped her reluctance. She even told Paul to watch the recordings carefully, because she was sure she “was better than that blondie in bed”.

Drury on the other hand, even when she was taking the pill, had been unwilling to do the deed bareback. She was afraid of getting pregnant, and also wanted to wait for STD tests. However, whenever she asked Paul who was better in bed, he’d always (after some reluctance) answered Lisa. That really pissed Drury off and asked how could the cow titted whore be better than her. “Well, Lisa let’s me cum inside her without a condom”-was her new beau’s reluctant answer. That was it for Drury. She threw several years of sex education and caution out of the window and did him bareback to compete with Lisa. She enjoyed sex more without the condom.

Paul not sure who he wanted more. He had always been pretty happy with his relationship with Lisa, but he would be lying if he didn’t find his relationship with Drury refreshing and exciting. But would the fire between Drury and himself be there after six months? Physically speaking, the brunette was slightly taller and heavier, and there was no doubt she had the bigger breasts. There was no doubt she was a stunning sight to behold. But so was Drury. There was no clear winner in the looks department, but sometimes he found himself more attracted to Lisa’s Mediterranean looks and other days he fancied Lisa’s Nordic appearance more. To be honest, he’d be the happiest man in the world if he could keep banging both girls.

That was not to be. Although Lisa being banned from the bar pretty much meant the girls didn’t see each other face to face anymore, the girls hatred of her sexual rival grew. Paul tried to make the love triangle work but his girlfriends were trying to get rid of her rival in love. It was clear to each sex kitten that the current equilibrium would not yield what she wanted, and that the only way to get Paul exclusively was to provoke a physical fight.

To be continued....
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 02:43:43 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 02:01:50 AM »
Honestly, I must say I like the way this story is developing.

At first I was for Drury, then I felt sympathy for Lisa. Now I'm torn as to which one I want to "get" Paul.

Of course, Paul being such a wimp, he deserves for Drury & Lisa to discover they have more in common with each other than him....but then, it's not MY story!

I'll sit back and let "nature" take its course and what will be will be. Then I can always post a reply and complain!!

LOL!

Offline Dougie

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 01:50:59 PM »
A GREAT STORY first rate love to read the finish be cheering for Drury love a girl that wants what she sees and goes out and gets it.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 02:17:22 PM »
2 minutes on Drury for instigating

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 08:36:39 PM »
Honestly, I must say I like the way this story is developing.

At first I was for Drury, then I felt sympathy for Lisa. Now I'm torn as to which one I want to "get" Paul.

Of course, Paul being such a wimp, he deserves for Drury & Lisa to discover they have more in common with each other than him....but then, it's not MY story!

I'll sit back and let "nature" take its course and what will be will be. Then I can always post a reply and complain!!

LOL!

Oh boy, you'll be so disappointed...there'll be zero understanding between the sultry brunette and the sizzling blonde as they fight over Paul. They both have it have it hard for Paul and neither wants to share him.

On the other hand, last night I was pleasantly surprised to find a pic of some woman who resembles Lisa closely. Olive skin, body type is spot on, but the face is different. Lisa's hair is also shorter, just barely passing her shoulders.

For Drury, the best match I could find was Ashley Benson, but Paul said that Drury had bigger tits and even lighter skin colour. Hair is the correct length though.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 08:38:44 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 12:04:27 AM »

Oh boy, you'll be so disappointed...there'll be zero understanding between the sultry brunette and the sizzling blonde as they fight over Paul. They both have it have it hard for Paul and neither wants to share him.

Well, there is THIS... I'm used to being disappointed when stories don't turn out the way I want but then, LIFE rarely turns out the way I want either.

So I tend to look at boards like this, and fan fiction boards, and the newspapers and TV reports... as just more training to deal with REAL LIFE...one disappointment after another!

(Which makes those few OTHER TIMES so satisfying!)

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2016, 06:15:23 PM »
Part 2

Outfits for the fight at the bottom of the post.

THREE WEEKS LATER…

Lisa had finished another fantastic love making session on Paul’s bedroom. She rested her head on the pillow, waiting for Paul to come from the bathroom for round 2. She heard the sound of the TV turning on, and thought her lover was back so she kept her eyes closed, waiting for the inevitable make out session. Instead she heard several moans coming from the TV set.

-“I hate that cow titted slut so much”-was the sound coming from the TV set. That was that blonde bitch’s voice. Lisa opened her eyes to see a video of Drury making love with her boyfriend playing on the TV-“I swear to you, I’ll bite into the whorish tits she’s so proud of and tear her nipples with my teeth”-said Drury as she made a show of sucking Paul’s own nipples.-“I’ll maul her so bad she’ll never dare to wear another of her slutty tank tops again”-Lisa saw Drury making a clawing motion all over Paul. It was clearly Paul had been enjoying the blonde’s little tirade.

Paul was shocked when he came from the toilet to see the recording of his recent sex session with Drury plastered all over the TV. Lisa was furious and told him to turn the damned TV off.

-“After I’m done with that skank she’ll be wearing wigs for a long time”-continued Drury as Paul was taking her in a missionary position on the video. The present Paul tried to look for the control remote but Drury had hidden it-“I’ll spread her hair on our bed when we make love to remind myself how I yanked her bald”

–“Can you imagine it Paul? I’ll be on top of that stuck up asshole and I’ll punch her like this”-Drury made very light hits on Paul’s head-“BANG BANG BANG BANG! Until she cries like the little bitch she is. Her face will be so disfigured she’ll have to go to freaking Korea to get it fixed”-continued Drury as she was fingered by an enthusiastic Paul.
Lisa tried to disconnect the TV plug only to find out that Drury had rigged the power slots so that she couldn’t remove the power plug easily. She boiled with rage as her sexual rival denigrated her in the recording.

-“Trust me lover. If we fight I promise you that after I defeat cow tits we’ll make love on top of her!”-That seemed to push Paul over the edge, as he finally ejaculated his precious cargo inside Drury’s pussy. It was clear the perspiring blonde bimbo was very satisfied with herself, continuing slowly stroking Paul’s quickly diminishing manhood as his semen came out of her pussy. Then the TV went off again.

Lisa screeched in rage! She started to dress up to go to Drury’s apartment and tear that blonde tramp limb by limb. Only Paul’s superior strength and pleas prevented her from immediately carrying out her threats to “KILL THAT BITCH!”,”RIP HER cxnt OFF”,”FUCK HER UP”.

Lisa fumed for a few days and demanded to meet Drury so they could have a little “chat” over the stunt the blonde seductress had pulled. Fortunately, it seemed that the brunette eventually cooled down, but her proceeding silence over the topic of Drury unnerved Paul. He knew there was no way the proud brunette would let this affront pass unanswered.

Drury wanted to know all about her romantic rival’s reaction to the video and what Paul thought about it. Paul tried to scold Drury for trying to pick a fight with Lisa, but his quickly hardening manhood whenever the topic came up told Drury all she needed to know. She was already calling the brunette a chicken and a coward for not doing anything over her clear provocation.

Paul soon found out why Lisa had been so quiet…

A WEEK LATER

Paul heard Lisa opening the door and letting him in. His girlfriend had promised him a “very good time” if he agreed to be blindfolded and led towards a “special place”. Paul obviously agreed, thinking they were going to go a kinky hotel room.  But as soon as Lisa took off his blindfold, he was shocked to see they were in Drury’s apartment and Lisa recording his reaction with a camera. Where had Lisa gotten the keys to Drury’s apartment from?

-“What are we…”?-Paul’s question was cut short when Lisa kissed him and dragged him towards Drury’s bedroom. Paul gently pushed Lisa away-“We can’t, Drury will kill you when she finds out!”

-“I’m not scared of that blonde skank”-replied Lisa acidly as she unbuttoned Paul’s pants -“I’ve had enough of that little slut who thinks she has the right to ride your cock”

-“If she wants this”-whispered Lisa, fondling her man’s erect cock-“she better be ready to fight for it”

Paul knew that having sex at Drury’s place was a very bad idea. He could barely keep the two women from getting into a fist fight and this would surely be the straw that would break the camel's back. However, Lisa’s hand on his cock and her hungry eyes convince him to ignore his rational side. His mind was in an excited yet confused state, one part making out with Lisa and the other part imagining his two women rolling on the floor in a vicious catfight. He heard Lisa make threat after threat of what she’d do to Drury as his shaft slid in and out of her moist cxnt. Phrases like “Rip all her hair out” , “Make her regret she was born”, “Claw her cxnt so badly she won't walk for months” were thrown around. Paul was so horny that as soon as he cummed, he was ready from round two right away.

Lisa was horny too. The thought of making love to her boyfriend in the very bed her sexual rival slept on turned her on. She knew Paul and Drury had fucked in that bed, and she strove to give Paul a good performance. And what a performance it was: animalistic, raw, unrestrained. There were bites and scratches. There was a lot of hard pounding. Moans loud enough to shake the whole building and make neighbours file noise complaints.  Best of all? It was all recorded by the camera. She knew the video wouldn’t be good: no good angles, a lot of out of camera action, but it didn’t matter. Drury’s imagination would fill the details. She did made sure the camera captured the moment Paul’s cum got out of her pussy and right into her rival in love’s bed and the moment Paul orally pleasured her into an orgasm.

After an amazing hour and a half, Lisa and Paul left the apartment, but not before the explosive brunette used her pink thong to tie the camera’s memory to the bedpost.

The fallout was predictable. An outraged Drury came to Paul’s apartment asking for “that brunette skank’s” address. Paul tried to calm her down but Drury didn’t want to calm down.  “Cow tits” had gone too far and Drury wasn’t just going to shut up until that “brunette slut” paid for desecrating her place. Eventually, Paul was forced to make a three way call that consisted of the women issuing threats and insults. Lisa was keen to fight too and in the midst of a tense atmosphere, the three protagonists worked out the details of the upcoming fight over the week.

The girls wanted to fight as soon as possible, but they wanted the fight to count for something. No point in getting in a vicious catfight if the loser would just keep fucking Paul. So Paul agreed that if Drury won, he’d change his school timetable so he shared no classes with Lisa. If Lisa won, Paul was to quit his job. Obviously, there would be no contact between Paul and the loser after the fight. Paul knew both girls well, and he doubted the eventual loser would stick to the agreement. Regardless, he chose to keep his doubts to himself.

A major point of contention was the type of fighting. Each girl proposed formats that would clearly favour her. Lisa had done some kickboxing so she wanted a kickboxing/boxing match. Drury on the other hand, wanted to settle her differences with Lisa over an oilfight. By this point, Paul was thinking “fuck it, if they want to fight so much, I might as well enjoy it”. So to get the most out of their rivalry, he proposed that the girls do both: First a kickboxing match and then an oil match. Should there be a tie, then the girls would go at it again in an all-out catfight.  

Another point of contention was the condition of victory. Paul, again with a view to maximize his enjoyment, proposed the winner would be determined by making him cum by blowjob, titty job or vaginal sex. He knew that that condition of victory would allow one girl to recover after a brutal pounding while forcing the other to be busy on pleasing him. That would give enough time for one girl to restart the fight and prolong the encounter.

On the other hand, both girls wanted to pound each other into oblivion non-stop until one of them gave up, shortening the fights. Paul got around that by talking to each girl individually and subtly suggesting he understood she was afraid of her sexual rival’s lovemaking prowess. That insinuation really riled up the young women, who were pretty proud of their sexual skills and Paul’s suggestion of winning by making him orgasm was accepted right away.  

THREE DAYS LATER

-“GET OFF PAUL SKANK”-called out Drury from the entrance of the gym. The blonde seductress had came to the address to fight for ownership of Paul’s cock only to find Lisa sitting on his lap. A naked Paul. Lisa had rented the place, so Paul had come with her to make sure everything was above board, but it seemed sexy brunette had other ideas.

Drury knew Paul was expecting Lisa to win, but the blonde had no intention of losing. While she agreed to box Lisa, she bargained on the rules so that this “boxing match” would look very similar to the foxy boxing she was accustomed to. Although they would use sparring gloves, the fight would in fact have very little to do with boxing per se. There would have few rules: No time limit, no rounds, no count, should one girl fall, the other girl was free to take the fight to the floor, no restriction as to what hits were allowed so kicking was fair game. Winner was the girl who made Paul cum first.

-“I thought you’d chicken out”-taunted the brunette bombshell, standing proud and revealing a pink micro bikini that consisted of flimsy lacing all over her body and skirted the problem of trying to hold her massive tits by simply not covering anything at all, freely exposing her jugs and cxnt. Paul had told her that Drury had sworn she’d destroy her chest and Lisa’s response was “bring it on”. It was clear Lisa had prioritized impressing her boyfriend over protecting her lady bits. The prominently exposed cxnt would make it easier for Lisa to fuck her man on her way to victory. Completing her look were double laced pink high heels. She of course knew that her bigger boobs were a disadvantage in this kind of fight, but she was confident her superior weight, height and boxing experience would carry the day.

-“Oh I wouldn’t miss the chance to showing Paul who’s the better woman for anything in the world”-said the blonde beauty, taking off her robe to reveal a more “conservative” yellow micro bikini. It had three thin lines of fabric over each of her melons, one of them barely covering her excited nipples. Drury was pretty confident her foxy boxing experience would get her through the fight easily, so she opted for a thong that just covered her pussy, to give easy access to Paul’s cock. She was wearing yellow high heels with four straps to keep them in place .

The girls quickly stepped on the ring, and let the naked Paul put on the sparring gloves. He had selected those because they’d lessen the impact of the punches and minimize injuries. Drury used the occasion to play a little bit with the man she was planning to take home tonight, her pussy getting a little taste of Paul’s cock to remind herself what she was fight for. Lisa did likewise.

Paul sounded the bell and the girls left their corners, walking towards the centre of the ring, where they quickly started whacking each other with the gloves. Lisa started by connecting a left hook to Drury’s side abs. Drury replied by throwing an uppercut on Lisa’s toned stomach. Lisa doubled in pain but quickly clinched her rival in love with her left arm and started drilling punches on the blonde’s slutty body. It was immensely erotic for Paul to see his two lovers in such an intimate clinch, nipple crashing against nipple as Drury reciprocated Lisa’s attentions blow by blow until Lisa elbowed the lighter girl on the face and putting some distance.

-“Come on blondie. Weren’t you bragging to my man you were going to after my tits?”-sneered Lisa, pumping her jugs with her gloves.

-“Paul isn’t going to save you this time cow tits!”-countered Drury as the women clashed again. Lisa went for a clinch again and dropped two uppercuts into Drury’s stomach. That ended when Drury made good of her promise and started going really hard at Lisa’s dangling melons. The first hit was painful, the second hit got Lisa to give up the clinch.

The blonde tried to capitalize on her momentum by throwing another hay maker into Lisa’s boobs, but this time Lisa knew what Drury wanted and parried the hit, landing a strong counter blow on Drury’s smaller boobs. The shorter woman wailed, but didn’t let a little pain get in the way of destroying Lisa’s chest. Paul was mesmerized as his lovers’ big assets jiggled back and forth in the ferocious tit for tat. The sound of red gloves hitting soft tit flesh was very erotic to him. Although Drury was not lacking enthusiasm, here Lisa’s training helped her more as she was able to block more attacks and throw counter punches while Drury was all attack and no defense.

Drury abandoned the tit for tat action to plunge into Lisa in a clinch and kneeing her sexual rival ONE! TWO! THREE! times on her belly. Instead of trying to get away, Lisa pushed forward, making Drury trip on her stiletto heels. The girls rolled on the floor and continued trading punches but they quickly found out that the awkward angles and the gloves softened the blows too much. So they instead tried to maneuver their bodies on top of her foe. They exchanged the top position over and over again, unable to get a dominant pin until Lisa used her shapely legs to knee the blonde bitch on the cxnt.

Lisa got on top in a schoolgirl pin and started raining punch after punch on Drury’s tits. To her credit, the blonde seductress managed to block several hits incoming her way and return fire, but each punch to her immense rack weaken her will to resist.

-“Who’s destroying whose tits now skank?”-jeered Lisa. Paul watched mesmerized as Lisa’s gloves flattened the tits Drury was so proud of. The blonde’s boobs would then expand again as Lisa’s raised her arm for another hit. Lisa’s sweat was falling all over Drury’s body and his blonde lover's body acted as if it was being given an electric shock every time Lisa hammered another punch in.

-“You deserve this for going after taken men!”-Once she was satisfied Drury was done for the moment, the brunette woman stood up on her high heels and went to greet Paul’s welcoming cock.

-“Nothing like your big cock drilling my pussy after beating that blonde whore”-Lisa pinned Paul to the floor and started riding her man in a reverse missionary positon. She panted and passionately kissed her man, already feeling like a winner

After a few minutes to recover from the brutal beating Lisa had delivered to her tits, Drury groggily sat up on the mat, only to see her love rival riding Paul. She saw red!-“Hey cow tits, GET OFF PAUL!”-screeched the beautiful blonde as she went to interrupt the couple’s coitus.

-“Here I’M BIT…”-Lisa was getting off Paul to deal with the blonde slut when Drury’s toned leg brutally hit her on the face, pushing her body to the side and right back into the mat. She tried to quickly get up but Drury’s sharp high heel hit her on her perky breasts, eliciting a wail of pain from her pretty lips.

Drury went again for another vicious kick but Lisa managed to roll away at the very last minute. The momentum of the failed kick made Drury fall pretty close to Paul’s boner. She could not resist the temptation to kiss the man she was fighting for-“Give me a minute and I’ll take off that’s whore stench off your cock”

The girls quickly stood again and quickly clashed again in what looked like a proper boxing match.

-"I'll be riding Paul after I knock you out!"- affirmed the blonde as she drilled one punch into Lisa’s boobs. She wanted to repay the brunette for all the punishment she had inflicted on her tits before.

-“I’m the only one who can mount his dick!”-countered Lisa. She quickly replied by sinking her glove on Drury’s flat tummy, making the blonde double in pain

-“You’ll take his cock off my dead cold hands!”- Drury quickly answered with an uppercut that hit Lisa’s right breast from below. She was pleased when cow tits recoiled in pain.

-“Oh trust me bitch! I’m working on it”-If Drury wanted to get into the “Let’s see who can destroy whose tits first” game, Lisa was happy to humour her. She specifically
targeted the blonde tramp’s left jug and watched with pleasure as she squealed.

-“Let’s see how Paul likes you after I flatten your chest!”-Drury chest was in pain from all the punishment she had already taken. But she imagined Paul tongue swirling around Lisa’s nipple and she just knew she wanted to keep punishing brunette’s immense tits.

-“Don’t worry about my chest”-said Lisa, throwing another haymaker into Drury’s big right jug and watching her almost losing balance on her sexy high heels-“Because Paul is going to be massaging these babies tonight.”

-“I'm leaving with Paul tonight”-Drury recovered and decided to surprise Lisa with a haymaker to the face. She heard Lisa releasing a horrible grunt as she struggled to stay on balance in her high heels. She tried to follow up with another punch but all she got was leather hitting her pretty face.

-“Not a chance bitch! He’ll be in my bed tonight eating my pussy!”-Lisa threw another punch, but Drury dodged and went straight for a clinch and started going after Lisa’s bruised tits again. The first blow made it hard for Lisa to stay standing. Before Lisa could strike back, Drury’s shapely leg kneed her on the pussy.

Paul could clearly see Lisa’s mouth form an “O” as her gloved hands were straight to her pussy. The clinch started dragging the shorter girl downwards but the ropes prevented the girls from falling. It was painful for Paul to watch as the voluptuous Drury was on Lisa like a tigress pouncing on a hurt deer. His blonde lover had been wanting to get a piece of Lisa’s huge chest for a long time and now rained devastating uppercuts on Lisa’s tits and toned belly. The only thing preventing Lisa from falling was the rope but that too was useless when finished it with an uppercut that first hit Lisa’s right tit and then continued hitting the chin.

-“Stay there while make my man cum”-panted Drury, recovering her breath and spitting on her fallen foe. The perspiring Drury walked towards her boyfriend, her obscene micro bikini doing nothing to prevent her massive orbs from bouncing at every unsteady step of her high heels. Paul knew what was coming and his hungry cock wanted to get to the action right away. His cock slid smoothly into Drury’s tight pussy. Drury mounted Paul in a cowgirl position, she kept a wary eye on the fallen Lisa, not wanting to be surprised if she recovered.

It wasn’t that Lisa wasn’t aware that the woman who wanted to replace her was fucking her boyfriend, but she practically seeing cowbebs for a few minutes and then she struggled on her feet. She was vaguely aware that Paul was reaching orgasm. Lisa wanted Paul to cum, just not inside Drury.

Paul’s increasingly rapid and rough thrusts told Drury he was getting close to declaring her the winner. However, spotting Lisa slowly getting up, she knew Paul would not cum in time. If she disengaged though, she’d have to re work him towards an orgasm. Instead, she stood up and took Paul towards one of the corner posts. She then put herself in front of him and commanded him to continue pumping! Drury was satisfied with her solution. If Lisa wanted to stop her from fucking Paul, she would have to come to Drury. In the meantime Paul would continue jack hammering towards an orgasm.

-“LET GO OF HIM!”-Raged Lisa, coming to separate the copulating couple.

-“MAKE ME!”-replied Drury, quickly turning her head backwards facing Paul and kissing him to further enrage the brunette bombshell.

-“HE’S MINE!”-Screamed Lisa as her body made contact with Drury.

-“LET US FUCK IN PEACE!”-replied Drury, not backing away from the fight.

Paul was superhorny as he saw the girls fighting over him pummeling each other while he was banging Drury. The whole thing was crazy. No targets were spared as the girls desperately flailed their arms, Lisa to get the blonde off him; Drury to hold the brunette long enough. Lisa attacks were becoming increasingly frenzied as Paul’s moans became louder.

Lisa finally got the blonde bitch off her boyfriend by clinching her with both hands and using her knees to target Drury’s belly. Paul felt Drury’s sweaty body clashing against him and then his cock slide out of her wet pussy as Drury fell on the floor. As the blonde seductress fell, Lisa managed to throw one more punch into her pretty face. Then Lisa used her high heels to target the blonde’s chest to knock her out for good.

Satisfied she had done enough damage for the moment, the sultry Lisa turned her attention to Paul’s wet and excited cock.

-“Remember this Paul, you’re mine”-said Lisa before kissing her boyfriend. Then she turned around and let a soft moan as Paul’s hard dick smoothly slid inside her wet pussy.
After a few tentative strokes, Paul started jackhammering pretty hard amid Lisa’s yesses and ohhs.  

-“I’m coming!”-warned Paul after two minutes. Lisa tightened her pussy to help him. She heard a last satisfied moan from Paul and felt him slowing down to a halt. His cock was still twitching inside, and she had won the first fight.

-“YOU SKAN…”-said Drury as she tried to get up, unaware Lisa had already won. She was interrupted when Lisa kicked her pretty hard on the belly.

-“Stay there, like the loser you are”-gloated Lisa. Then she turned to Paul and showed him her gloves-“Please?”

Her boyfriend finally taking the constraining gloves off her, Lisa finally let loose her feminine malice. She kicked the fallen blonde again and then positioned her cxnt a few inches above Drury’s face. Letting her pussy loosen, she shaked her butt to let Paul’s seed drop on Drury’s face.-“How do you like my man’s cum now blondie?”

-“Fuck you bitch”-said Drury weakly as she felt Paul’s semen dropping on her face. She tried to struggle but she was too weak now.

-“How do my tits feel bitch?”-gloated Lisa as she rammed her huge tits on Drury’s face, spreading Paul’s cum all over her rival’s face while at the same time throwing the occasional punch for good measure. The blonde protested but there was nothing she could do. But worse was to come…

Lisa kept rubbing her tits until Paul’s cum started drying. Then she sat on the defeated blonde’s stomach in a schoolgirl pin and used her nails to scratch just above the blonde’s massive right orb. Drury screamed as Lisa continued her sadistic work, trying to use her free arms to fight back, but Lisa just ignored Drury’s weak mauling, focused on the work at hand.

-“Please stop…ARghhh”-moaned Drury, in the first plea for mercy in what had been a brutal boxing match.

-“Funny thing”-mocked Lisa-“didn’t you tell my boyfriend you were going to destroy my tits?”. Lisa worked slowly and throughoutly, making sure that the remaining scars would be clearly visible for quite a while.  

-“A loser like you doesn’t deserve Paul”-gloated Lisa-“This is your punishment for trying to steal a taken man”.  

It took a while for Paul to realize Lisa wasn’t randomly clawing Drury. Instead, she had methodically carving out some letters on her sexual rival’s skin. After the gruesome work was done, he could make out the word. “LISA &”

-“The next time we meet I’ll write my boyfriend’s name on your other tit”-threatened Lisa as she stood up, wiping her bloody nails on the blonde's ass. She then told Paul it was time to go and continue celebrating her victory over the blonde slut at Paul’s apartment.

Drury was left alone in the gym to wail on her defeat.

Next time the girls will face off in an oil match.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 06:22:45 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2016, 07:37:04 PM »
Wow, awesome chapter. I specially liked when Drury boxes while she 's still pumping Paul and the harsh punishment by Lisa with her claws on Drury's boobs.

Really hot story! Eager to read the next chapter as soon as you can post it.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas

Offline Dougie

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2016, 09:50:49 PM »
GREAT opening fight looking forward to Drury evening the score

Offline tangocash123

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2016, 12:22:03 PM »
Another fantastic story in the making. I hope the girls really exploit his catfight fetish to win his heart (and other parts of his anatomy!

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2016, 02:19:58 PM »
PART 3

For Lisa, the victory night was glorious. Round after round of lovemaking, the brunette enjoyed the feeling of Paul’s hungry cock throughout the night. The next morning though, the bill for the savage faux boxing match came due as pain reverberated her whole body. Whenever Lisa felt pain on her big jugs, she consoled herself with the knowledge Drury had it worse. The pain didn’t deter her from enjoying another 4 lovemaking sessions with Paul the following day though. The day of the fight her body felt much better, having had time to recover and also due to a generous amount of painkillers. However, she was not 100% healed.   

On her end, Drury had spent the last two nights using liberal amounts of painkillers and ice on her body, specially her huge melons. That olive-skinned skank had gone after her tits and she was in no doubt Lisa would keep on hammering her breasts the next time. Apart from the now prominent “LISA &” scratch etched on top of her left tit, she seemed outwardly fine. She felt a range of emotions. Anger, imagining her love rival fucking Paul. Fury at the humiliation she suffered at the hands of her hated love rival. Shame for letting the man she was fighting for see her losing to Lisa in front of him. Anxiety to repay the taller girl tenfold for the pain she had inflicted on her. She was also coming in to the next fight without having fully recovered.

The second fight was going to be a pretty much no rules sleazy oil fight that would end only when one of the girls would make Paul cum either by blowjob, tit job or by vaginal sex. Drury managed to secure an oil ring due to her former involvement in the oil fighting circuit. Lisa and Paul arrived on time to see Drury wearing jean shorts and a small black top.

-“Oh, Drury dear I’m so *glad* to see you”-sneered Lisa, squeezing Paul’s arm tigher-“How are your tiny tits?”

-“They’ll feel better after I rub them against your face”-said Drury, taking off her clothes to reveal her braless rack and a tiny black thong. Paul had arranged a three-way phone call to see if the women would be amenable to wearing a more conservative outfit or delaying the fight. Despite the pain on their chests, both women were adamant that the fight should continue as scheduled, and that the only thing they were going to be wear were thongs. They did not want any piece of cloth getting between their nails and the destruction of the other’s busty chest, no matter the consequences for her own pair of boobs.

-“Oh, confident aren’t we? But I have different plans for today”-mocked Lisa as she separated from Paul to get a better look at the blonde’s chest. She focused on the scratch she had etched on Drury’s left breast “LISA &”

- “I’m going to add PAUL to your right boob after making him cum. Then I’ll enjoy another wild night of fucking.”-continued Lisa, removing her short dress to reveal a red thong
that disappeared almost at the top of her ass.

-“If there’s anyone who is going to get her tits scratched today is you!”-affirmed Drury as she watched Paul taking off his clothes too-“I’ll enjoy carving my name on your boobs”

-“So…”-sneered Lisa-“Are you going to trash talk all day like schoolgirls or are we going to fight like two women fight for a man?”

-“Paul dear, please help me oil up”-asked the blonde beauty as she entered the compact ring, not more than half the size of Paul’s bedroom. It wasn’t an inflatable pool like most oil rings, but a sturdy “box” made out of metal and padded with a soft material and curved corners to prevent injuries.  Lisa soon found out that Drury’s idea of being oiled up was to grind against Paul’s naked body and let him insert his oiled up penis inside her pussy. 

-“Are you done enjoying his cock one last time?”-asked Lisa.

-“At the contrary. This is a little taste of what his cock will have tonight for dinner”

-“You have it backwards blondie. I’ll enjoy having Paul’ sausage for the foreseeable future”-said Lisa as Paul oiled her up in preparation for her clash against Drury. She knew the blonde had more experience in the art of oil fighting, but she was in high spirits after winning the first fight. She also took time to read up more on oil fighting and watch some videos to know what to expect. As “practice”, she even had some quick “oil wrestling” matches with Paul to get used to the substance.

-“FIGHT!”-said the naked Paul, getting out of the way but still inside the tiny oil pit.

Drury and Lisa crawled towards each other, but before the blond dangerous nails could get in range, Lisa’s toned legs hit her from the side, pushing her upper body down the oil surface. Lisa quickly pounced, grabbing Drury by the hair and quickly pounding Drury’s head on the soft mattress until Drury sank her sharp nails on Lisa’s delightful olive skin. Lisa reciprocated, her talons doing their dirty work on Drury’s exquisitely fair skin.

Lisa wanted to use her superior weight and conditioning to secure a good hold on Drury, but the blonde seductress knew that holds were useless in an oil fight. She instead reversed the hold and directed her claws to Lisa’s already shiny jugs. Lisa squealed loudly, feeling her already battered tits on fire, but quickly returned fire on Drury’s huge chest. No matter how much Lisa wanted to pretend her tits had come unscathed from the vicious tit for tat action two days ago, Drury could see the brunette was clearly hurting. Not matter at what personal cost, the blonde bombshell was determined not to let Paul see her back down from a clearly feminine challenge.

Paul was surprised to see how quickly had the fight turned nasty but incredibly horny to see his two young lovers grinding against each other in this titanic struggle. Amid the silent crying and wails, it was hard to see who was getting the worse of in the tit fight. It was not just a tactic to win the fight: Both girls were incredibly proud of the massive tits and could not tolerate the thought that Paul liking his other lover’s tits better. Drury protested a little too much about Lisa’s bigger set not being better than hers. Lisa had always maintained her breasts were superior, but there was a tinge of jealousy embedded in her mockery of Drury’s “puny” chest.

Drury shapely long leg kicked Lisa on the belly, sending her love rival away and providing some much needed relief to her chest. Each girl took some time to fight the tears coming out of the pretty eyes and checking the damage done.

-“YOU FUCKING WHORE!”-Screamed Drury, enraged to see all those red marks on her precious melons. Lisa managed to step aside as Drury pounced on her and then quickly wrapped her left arm around Drury’s neck in a side headlock while her right hand grabbed the flimsy fabric of Drury’s sexy thong. She then pulled the thong up and down, making sure the material clashed against Drury’s excited clit, eliciting painful moans from the blonde beauty.

-“How do you like your thong now?”-jeered Lisa. Drury responded by going after Lisa’s pretty face, making the brunette instinctively move her head back, enough to let Drury push her away. The blonde lunged at the distracted Lisa and the momentum made them skid towards Paul. The man in dispute didn’t have enough time to get out of the way before the sensual 110kg ball of passion came crashing against his body at the edge of the ring.

Contact with Paul’s naked body really fired up the belligerents, as they yanked the other’s oily hair and started backfisting the other’s battered body. Paul was worried all the moving about would feel rough on his erect cock but he was pleasantly surprised to find that the oil abundant sloshing around made the grinding of the women’s body against his cock felt very nice. Plus, he was getting a very close up view of the action.

-“Give me a minute *pant* to get rid of this *pant* slut”-panted Lisa as she and Drury were punching each other drunk.

-“Prepare your *pant* cock for me Paul”-countered Drury.

-“Come on Drury, weren’t you saying you were going to destroy Lisa’s nipples until she begged for mercy?”-said Paul, noticing Drury was coming worse up in punching exchange. Drury thought that was a good idea, so she committed both hands to pinching Lisa’s inch long nipples. Lisa’s face winced in pain.

-“Come on Lisa, didn’t you say you were not going to satisfied until you ripped Drury’s nipples off?”-encouraging Lisa to step up the viciousness of the fight. Lisa was going to do just that even without Paul’s encouragement. The girls’ fingers pulled, sank and twisted her romantic rival’s delicate teats in their quest to bring the most pain possible to the other’s mammary glands. A litany of unladylike words combined with tormented squeals streamed out of the females’ mouths. It was dreadful spectacle, which Paul remedied by kissing his blonde lover’s and was rewarded by Drury’s eager tonguing. He then broke up the kiss and started offering his mouth to Lisa’s aggressive tongue! It was an
obscene spectacle, two jealous young women hell bent in destroying the other nipples while their mutual lover alternated between kissing them.   

Drury was not keen to share her lover’s mouth with her sexual competitor so after Paul finished kissing her for the third time and started moving his head to kiss Lisa, he blonde lunged forward and bit Lisa’s expecting lips hard. Lisa dropped her nipple pinching and her hands instinctively went to her mouth. Feeling the painful pressure on her chest gone, Drury threw a haymaker into Lisa’s left tit, making the taller girl double in pain. The sensual blonde then hit Lisa square on the face, making Lisa’s body slide away from the corner of the ring in and hit the padded surface with a loud thud, back facing upwards and tits on the padded surface.

Taking advantage of Lisa’s pain, the shorter girl then grabbed Lisa by the ankles and opened her bronze legs. Drury then folded her shapely right leg and then extended it like a piston, her feet savagely kicking Lisa on the pussy. The brunette screamed as her sultry body convulsed in pain. Drury then kicked a second time, drawing another horrifying scream from Lisa. Her big toe bypassed Lisa’s tiny thong and sank her toenail into Lisa’s slit with violence and drawing another satisfying (at least for Drury) convulsion from Lisa’s body. 

There would be no mercy for Lisa, specially not after all the pain she had inflicted on the blonde beauty in the first fight. She put herself on top of Lisa’s still squirming body and wrapped Lisa in a headlock from behind.

-“Fuck me now!”-said Drury, raising her round ass. Paul’s cock dutifully started pounding away doggy style. Drury’s and Lisa erotic tussle on top of his body and the pleasurable pressure their slutty bodies had exerted on his cock had done a good job of working him toward an orgasm.

-“Can you feel it? How hard your boyfriend’s cock rams my pussy?”-taunted Drury at the still moaning brunette temptress. She was taking no chances, using her headlock to raise Lisa’s body slightly upwards and using her long nails to rake Lisa’s massive chest while Paul was banging her from behind. This perverted display just incensed Paul even more-“I told you cow tits, tonight my pussy will feasting on his cock”

Lisa was in a desperate situation, and she could feel Paul slowly reaching orgasm. She had to do something or lose the fight. Taking advantage of her slippery, oil-soaked body, the brunette violently turned her body around, using the momentum to elbow Drury straight in the face. Drury screeched as her pussy moved away from Paul’s cock.

-“ROUND TWO BLONDIE!”-cried Lisa as she latched onto Drury’s blonde hair and kneed her on the face. She of course, did not forget to repay the favour Drury had shown to her own tits by mercilessly kneeing Drury’s huge tits. The blonde sobs were music to her ears. For a moment she considered going after Drury’s cxnt, but she had better ideas. Dragging Drury to one corner, she used her firm hairpull to smash the shorter girl’s tender chest against the padded (yet still quite hard) corner, eliciting loud wails from Drury.

-“Paul, dear, it’s time you fuck a real winner”-said Lisa, bending over and presenting her ass and hot pussy for her boyfriend’s cock. As Paul fucked her doggy style, Lisa continued to pound the hurting blonde against the padded corner on occasion -“Say goodbye to Paul!”

-“You’ll not fuck hi….ARGH”-Drury’s sentence was cut short when the heavier girl pounded her boobs against the padded metal corner. She felt like she was losing her senses until Lisa gave her a vicious wedgie. Her ears focused on Paul’s panting. She could feel it. He was about to cum. She was going to lose him forever to that brunette skank. The picture of Lisa fucking Paul every day from now on was intolerable. She had to win no matter the cost!

Lisa’s fucking ended when Drury raised her elbow and hit the brunette’s big bust, dislodging the heavier girl’s pussy off Paul’s cock. A second elbow forced Lisa to give up the headlock. Finally free from the headlock, Drury pulled Lisa’s medium length hair and punched her face with every she had. Taking advantage of her stunned rival, Drury went behind Lisa and put her on a sleeper hold. Gasping for air, Lisa started trashing about, scratching Drury’s fair thighs but the blonde resisted the temptation to let go.

-“GIVE UP!”-panted Drury as she bit her lip to distract her from the painful mauling. Lisa kept struggling, her arms going backwards, her hands blindly looking for Drury’s slit. Lisa found it and it only took one swipe with her long nails to break the sleeper hold. She moved away, ending on Paul’s chest and her lungs taking huge gasps of air.

Drury wouldn’t let Lisa rest, going after the brunette right away. The girls started whacking and scratching each other again in a free for all where no lady bits where spared. Paul moaned his cock was massaged by Lisa’s ass as she continued her epic struggle with Drury. Amidst all the pleasure he was getting he said “Beat her” “claw her up” “Show me you want me more!” to no one in particular.

Lisa forcefully pushed the blonde backwards with her superior force, but before she could completely pin her sexual rival, Drury raised her knee and hit Lisa’s solar plexus head on. Lisa screeched and fell to the side, bringing her arms down her pussy. The blonde quickly rose up and grabbing Lisa by the hair, she started using her knee to flatten Lisa’s tits, hearing a satisfying scream every time her knee hit Lisa’s rack.

After a while, Drury dared to shift her focus to pleasing Lisa’s boyfriend. Knowing Paul was close to cumming, Drury quickly went to work on Paul’s cock. Usually she preferred to tease and draw out the blowjob, waiting for Paul to beg her to finish the job, but this time she worked quickly, managing to make him explode in 2 minutes time. She had just managed to get Paul’s seed in her mouth when Lisa grabbed her legs and pulled her away, erroneously thinking she could still prevent Drury from winning.

Paul could have clarified the situation, but before he could say something, the two wildcats were flailing around the oil ring, Drury still holding Paul’s cum in her mouth. The blonde bombshell waited until was eye to eye with Lisa and spit Paul’s white liquid into Lisa eyes. Lisa let out a surprised squeal and moved back, trying to get the liquid off her eyes while Drury grabbed her by her shoulder length hair and telegraphed thee uppercuts into the arrogant brunette’s taut belly.

-“Losers should stay down!”-said Drury, outraged at Lisa’s “cheating” after she had won the fight, used the hairpull to smash Lisa’s huge rack against the corner over and over, filling the room with the taller girl’s screams.

-“How does my “flat” chest feel bitch?”-gloated Drury, pinning the sensual Lisa. She rammed her huge tits on the brunette’s face, not wasting the opportunity to stab Lisa on the eyes with her excited nipples, and spreading Paul’s cum all over her rival’s face while at the same time throwing the occasional punch for good measure.

Drury had always hated how Lisa acted like she was better just because she had bigger boobs than her. Now, Lisa would regret her arrogance.

-“Let’s see if you brag about your boobs after I’m done with them”-said Drury. Amid the helpless screams of Paul’s girlfriend, Drury starting to etch “DRURY &” on top of Lisa’s right breast.

-“Please stop!”-begged Lisa amid the sobs. For the first time ever, Paul heard his proud and haughty girlfriend beg for mercy.

-“Easy cow tits”-replied Drury, drawing her face close to Lisa’s face-“Say I’m the better woman and that Paul is mine”.

The brunette bombshell responded by spitting on Drury’s face. This enraged the blonde seductress, who pounded Lisa’s head against the oily surface for her act of defiance.

-“Have it your way”-said Drury. To Lisa’s credit, although she cried and screamed, no more words of surrender or pleas for mercy left her lips. Having partially gotten her revenge, Drury used Lisa’s chest to wipe her bloody hand.

-“Next time I’ll complete the tattoo”-Having completed the ghastly deed, Drury crawled out of the oil ring and kissed Paul, intending to enjoy some time alone with him before her last showdown with Lisa.

That night Lisa would sleep alone.

Drury 1 - Lisa 1. Stay tuned for the last match next time.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2016, 08:14:38 PM »
Nothing beats a rematch...

Offline Dougie

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2016, 01:35:26 AM »
Yeah Drury for evening the score now finish off Lisa and claim what's yours Paul. GREAT STORY HOPE DRURY WINS

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2016, 02:31:48 PM »
Part 4

Two days later...

After being deprived of Paul’s attentions for three days, the enjoyment of Paul’s cock without interference was high on Drury’s priorities. Paul needed to put a lot of ice and the blonde bombshell had to take a lot of painkillers, but the sexy Drury did get plenty of Paul’s cock for two days. She was determined that she would never be deprived of it again.

Lisa herself was doing all she could to alleviate her soreness. The physical pain was worse than the aftermath of the first fight. More than that, the thought of losing the oil fight was worse. She had been so close to winning Paul all to herself before the steamy blonde rallied. Her cxnt deeply missed Paul’s dick and she promised herself that she’d never again suffer such deprivation after the third fight.

Paul once again tried to mediate between the two passionate belligerents, but they would hear none of it. Despite the pain each haughty beauty was in, there would be no partial victories, no compromise over Paul, no bowing out. The feud between the romantic rivals would end with one claiming Paul exclusively and the other losing him completely.

Being tied 1-1, each of Paul’s girlfriends waited anxiously for the final clash, knowing her relationship with Paul was at stake. The catfight would be in the patio of a secluded beach house owned by Bill, the owner of the sports bar. Paul and him were tight, and Bill didn’t ask any questions when Paul asked for the keys. Again, apart from no weapons, it’d be an all-out everything goes catfight. Again, winner would be girl who made him cum. Lisa had initially proposed to fight totally naked for all three fights, wanting Paul to compare the two women side by side and realize she obviously had the better body. At the end she settled for almost naked for the first two fights and totally bare should there be a third fight. Drury had eagerly agreed to fight naked, wanting Paul to see her tear Lisa’s tits off.

-“Have a good look at his cock cow tits, because today’s the last time you’ll see him”-yelled the bare Drury across the backyard when she spotted Lisa.

-“Not only will I see more of it, I’ll never have to smell the stench of your cxnt on my guy’s dick again”- yelled Lisa as she came out of the house in all her naked glory and walked towards Drury and Paul.

-“That’s not happening, but I plan to complete that ‘tattoo’ on your boobs”-taunted Drury.

-“At the contrary, it’ll be my pleasure to scratch my man’s name on your breast as a reminder he’s got a better woman”-replied Lisa.

-“I’d love to say the same thing, but after tonight you’ll have no chest”

-“You’re very confident, considering last time I almost ripped your nipples off”-countered Lisa, now the middle of the grass area- “Anytime bitch”

The belligerents fixed their gaze on the naked Paul, who was in the middle of the backyard. He had already talked to each of the girls in private and each had assured him she was going to be victorious. Even at this stage he was undecided as to whom he wanted to end up with. To be honest, he’d be happy with either girl. Of course, that wasn’t the answer either of them wanted to hear. Resigning himself to the fact he was going to lose one of them today, but excited to see what promised to be a titanic clash between two sizzling hot females, he yelled–“FIGHT”

The girls clashed in the middle of the grass, using one hand to secure a hold of her rival’s hair and the other to slap each other’s scratched tits. While uncomfortable, the slaps wouldn’t usually be a huge deal, but their breasts hadn’t had time to completely heal from the damage done over two fights, so the impact of the slaps was heightened.
Paul had noted the whole “annihilate her sexual rival’s tits” sub theme since fight one. He guessed the mutual jealousy was understandable since each girl was proud of her own massive rack, and the existence of another enormous set belonging to a sexual rival was an affront to their feminine pride.

Lisa upped the ante by raking her nails on Drury’s already clawed up chest. This time there’d be no gloves or oil to mitigate the incoming damage. It was all painful friction as her nails transversed Drury’s balloons over and over…Lisa felt a very sharp sensation on her sensitive breasts and tried to fight the urge to scream as Drury returned the favour. That show of resilience quickly gave way to squeals and moans of pain. Lisa’s jugs were on fire, but she was sure that blonde skank was about to give up the heinous clawing. There was no way her tits were better than hers...The brunette released the hairpull, pushing the blonde seductress away.

-“I guess we now know who’s got the better tits”-sneered Drury, but secretly relieved the painful tit action was over.

-“YOU TRAMP!”-The brunette beauty screamed in rage, going all at full speed towards her love rival. Drury saw her coming and stepped to the side, grabbing Lisa’s brunette hair as she passed her. Lisa’s momentum took her forward but Drury tugged back, making Lisa float on the air for one millisecond before crashing on the floor. Drury took advantage of her confused rival in love by dropping her knee on Lisa’s tits, eliciting a painful scream from the brunette temptress.

-“Say goodbye to your tits”-taunted Drury as she stood up and dropped her knee again on Lisa’s melons. Drury stood up again to repeat the process but this time Lisa got out of the way on the nick of time, causing Drury’s knee to painfully hit the grass. Lisa pounced at Drury and rained punches on the blonde’s pretty face, but Drury quickly fought back by grabbing Lisa’s dangling hair and pulling her down.

The attractive female rolled on the grass, viciously using their nails to scratch the exquisite flesh of her young opponent. First Drury, the Lisa, then Drury…despite their efforts to secure the top position, neither could stay on top longer than a few seconds. When the girl at the bottom couldn’t dislodge her romantic rival after a few tries, she resorted to the very effective (and downright dirty) nipple twisting and trying to get her nails into the other young woman’s cxnt to reverse the pin. It was an even back and forth, but Drury’s fair skin made the effect of Lisa’s nails obvious, while Lisa’s darker skin hid Drury’s slashes better.

Lisa managed to stay precariously on top and bashed Drury’s head against the grass while she withstood Drury’s wild trashing. Each time Drury’s head thudded against the soft soil her trashing became more subdued until she her deliciously naked body stopped resisting.

-“Paul come knee in front of me!”-called out Lisa, not letting go the blonde slut. The man in dispute did as requested and was rewarded when Lisa, still on top of Drury’s sweaty, mauled body, raised her head slightly and started giving him a blowjob. Lisa’s proving tongue teased the tip of Paul’s shaft and then worked her way down. The view of Lisa’s head contorting as she faced up and her tongue ran down his erection drove him crazy.  

-“No….”- moaned Drury, her movement messing up Lisa’s blowjob.

-“Stay quiet blondie”-taunted Lisa as she stopped her blowjob to bash Drury’s head against the grass once again. Lisa loved seeing some of Paul’s precum fall on top of Drury’s face-“How do you like the view of me blowing my boyfriend?”. Finally having wet Paul’s cock with her tongue, Lisa mouth engorged the massive dick and blowing away, while her excited nipples stabbed Drury on the eyes. She kept occasionally bashing Lisa’s head against the ground to make sure she didn’t recover. However, her concern with Paul’s enjoyment weakened her focus on the blonde beauty and allowed Drury time to clear her dizziness.

Paul was enjoying the sordid blowjob when he felt Lisa’s mouth disengage from blowing his erect rod and scream. He looked down to see that Drury had lifted herself off the ground and viciously bit Lisa’s tits! Lisa tried to bang the blonde’s head against the ground again but Drury seemed to have recovered her strength. The naked women struggled on the grass until Drury placed a solid knee to Lisa’s cxnt. The lighter girl then went for a schoolgirl pin despite Lisa’s wild bucking, and after much effort, managed to stay on top, her shapely ass on Lisa’s boobs.  

Lisa went for another nipple hold only for Drury to dodge. Instead, the brunette sank her nails on Drury’s toned white legs, adding even more red marks to the already mauled up blonde. Drury screeched but held Lisa’s brunette hair with one hand and used the other to punch Lisa on the face as Lisa continued to buck like a wild boar. They scratched and punched for a good while, Lisa was screaming “Let go!” “You whore!” “Blonde pig!” as she squirmed underneath the blonde, Drury’s wildly bouncing tits being a barometer of how much Lisa was struggling under her. At the end Drury turned out to be a good cowgirl, using Lisa’s own hair to hold on while Lisa’s fury turned into exhaustion, and locking the brunette’s arms under her horribly scratched legs.

-“ I’ve got plenty of experience *punch* mounting Paul*punch*.  You think a little whore*punch* like you *punch*can dismount me?*punch*”-boasted Drury as a combination of punches and exhaustion finally subdued the wild Lisa.

-“What good are your tits now bitch?”-continued Drury shaking her ass on Lisa’s chest to add insult to injury. She gestured the standing Paul to come to her and as soon as he was in range of her mouth, Drury continued the blowjob Lisa had started.

Drury wrapped Paul’s hard cock with her mouth and her tongue started working her magic on Paul. She looked up, making direct eye contact with Paul, knowing that would drive him crazy. He for his part could not help but to admire Drury’s massive rack as it occasionally rubbed against his legs. While he couldn’t see Drury’s tongue, his cock could certainly feel it working its magic on his manhood. Every time the brunette temptress gave any sign of protest or resistance, Drury would punch her on the head to keep her on her place.

After a few minutes, the brunette beauty managed to free her pinned arm in an outburst of energy and went straight for Drury’s naked cxnt. The blonde temptress practically jumped off Lisa to avoid the painful attack, but Lisa quickly got to her knees and pressed her advantage, her naked physique crashing into Drury’s bare body. On their knees, the girls were locked in a mutual headlock while they flailed their free arms into the other beauty. What started as uncoordinated attacks on each other’s face and side abs quickly progressed into more targeted uppercuts to their toned belly and chest. Noticing Drury was once again focusing a little too much on her chest, Lisa changed tactics by dropping her hand and going straight for the blonde’s wet pussy.

Drury closed her legs and returned fire. In no time the girls were leaning onto each other to keep balance while their hands tried to get past the closed legs. The girls eventually fell again into the grass, still maintaining their mutual headlocks. The mutual attempt at cxnt mauling unsuccessful, the young stunners changed focus towards whacking each other with their free arm.

Paul hardly paid attention to the blows. Rather, he gazed to the massive white and olive orbs clashing nipple to nipple. Drury was the first to notice where Paul was focusing his gaze.

-“How do you like the nipples Paul loves to suck?”-taunted Drury as her inch long nipples clashed against Lisa’s pink nipples.

-“hah!”-panted Lisa, pushing back with her own chest-“Paul loves it when my nipples grind his dick”

-“Paul!”-heaved Drury-“Can you see my nipples crushing hers?”

-“She is crazy Paul!-panted Lisa-“I’m totally pushing her nipples back”

Paul was not quite sure what to make of this. By now the girls had stopped hammering each other to focus on clashing teat to teat. He was pretty sure there was some pain involved because he knew both were sore from the massive punishment the had taken over the last two fights, but he was unsure that clashing nipples would decide the winner of the fight. It just seemed there was a psychological need for them to prove to him that her tits were better. Each push from Lisa was answered by an equally forceful reaction from Drury’s sweaty mammaries, as insults started flying off their mouths.

The only thing that was accomplished was a lot of pushing, name calling and mixing of perspiration. The lull in the fighting ended when Drury spit into Lisa’s face. “You dirty bitch”-screamed the outraged brunette, giving Drury a doses of her own spit. “I can be dirtier still”- replied Drury as she gurgled and did it again.  “So can I”-said Lisa as she bit Drury’s neck. The blonde screamed and moved away, but not before Lisa marked her skin with more scratches.

-“What’s the matter blondie? Can’t stand the heat?”-smirked Lisa as she stood up.

Drury hollered in rage as she charged towards the gloating brunette and pushed Lisa against the wooden fence. Then Drury went straight to for Lisa’s hairless cxnt, this time determined to succeed in damaging Lisa’s pussy. Lisa crossed her legs and dropped her hand too, keen to resume their earlier cxnt mauling. The girls used the fence and a mutual headlock for support while their hands tried to bypass the other legs while preventing her enemy’s hand entering her lady bits. Judging by Lisa’s howls, Drury was the first to reach her objective but Lisa wasn’t far behind as the girls viciously pinched each other clitoris and inserted their hands into the other’s love hole.

The whole drama probably didn’t take even a minute but each second felt like an eternity as Lisa sensed Drury’s hand violating her pussy. She wondered why the blonde man stealer hadn’t fallen already? The brunette herself was feeling tired and she hadn’t come into the fight in the best of conditions. She assumed Drury was the same, but despite the obvious wounds on her white skin and the pain the shorter girl was in, she continued ferociously fighting back. Drury’s fingers found Lisa’s G spot and knew what to do. Instead of a gentle “come hither” motion, she made sure her nail scratched as hard as possible against the spot.

The result was immediate; Lisa shrieked in pain and dropped on the floor, her hands covering her pussy. Drury prevented her from dropping all the way by pulling her hair up and then kneeing her square on the face.

-“Stay there while I fuck your boyfriend!”-said Drury as she checked there was no blood coming out of her own cxnt. Satisfied there wasn’t, Drury leaned on the fence, wiggling her ass at Paul in an obvious come on. She released a soft moan when she felt Paul’s cock slowly enter her pussy and his hand gently yanking her hair. Then the pumping started in earnest. Paul hammered pretty hard, causing Drury's sweat and love juices to rain on Lisa's fallen anatomy amid the blonde's yesses and moans. She absentmindedly used her toenails to find Lisa’s chest and use them to continued scratching her boobs.

She would pay for diverting her attention from the brunette. The blonde’s pleasure ended when Lisa grabbed her wandering foot and then used it to lift herself. As soon as she was within striking distance, she punched Drury’s in the solar plexus with all her force. Paul definitively felt the punch, as his throbbing cock was forced out, but it wasn’t an unpleasant sensation. Drury was not so lucky, making a huge “O” with her mouth and dropping on the floor.

-“Fucking blondie”-panted Lisa as she used to the fence to stand up.

-“You’ll pay for that cow tits”-heaved Drury as recovered, massaging her sore pussy.  She saw Lisa raising up her fists like a boxer and imitated her. Closing the space in between, Drury, threw a fist into Lisa’s face. Lisa parried the fist and counter attacked, throwing a sucker punch into Drury’s pretty face. The blonde quickly recovered and retaliated with an uppercut to Lisa’s belly.  

Paul watched this erotic demonstration of bareknuckle boxing as the girls fainted, parried and landed punches in a wild frenzy, burning through their energy reserves hoping for a quick knockout. It was clear from the grunting and moaning that each punch was hurting a lot, but the girls seemed focused on the total destruction of her sexual rival, regardless of any personal harm. A few minutes into the “overwhelm that tramp quickly” style of fighting quickly tired the determined foes without producing the sought after knockout, leaving them leaning on each other as the punch out became slower, but by no means less intense.

-“Give up *pant* floozy”-Lisa kneed Drury on her taut belly.

-“I’m winning *pant* this”-Drury threw a uppercut that hit Lisa beneath the chin. It would seem that Lisa would fall but she managed to stay on her feet. Barely.

-“You don’t deserve *pant* Paul’s cock”-Lisa punched the blonde square on the face, making Drury stagger to the left and almost fall.

-“I deserve every *pant* drop of his *pant* cum”-Drury threw another uppercut into Lisa’s toned abs. Lisa wobbled, and for a second she could swear she saw two Drurys.

-“HE’S MY MAN”-Lisa threw a wild haymaker deep into Drury’s left orb, making her reel from the impact.

-“NOT ANYMORE”-Drury almost blacked out, but managed to fling a backfist into Lisa’s face. The proud brunette tilted unevenly to the left, then to the right before launching another attack.

-“HE’S MINE!”-said Lisa, as she clinched the battered blonde and kneed her stomach-“MINE”. A second knee hit Drury’s moist pussy, wetting Lisa’s knee. “MINE!!!”-Lisa hit the fair skinned woman’s cxnt a second time then pushed her into the grass. Standing still, Lisa heaved heavily, recovering her breath as the whimpering Drury laid beneath her.
Lisa flipped the blonde so that Drury’s chest was grinding against the grass and used her hands to pin down the shorter girls’s hands as she mounted Drury, her battered nipples stabbing the blonde’s back.

-“Fuck me Paul!”-commanded Lisa, raising her hips upwards. Lisa felt a slight pain due to the earlier cxnt fighting, but she soldiered on as Paul plowed her from behind. She gradually lowered her hips, making Paul hunch more and more as his cock slid in and out, eventually making him rest his chest on her scratched back.

-“Can you feel it blondie?”-whispered the brunette-“How excited is Paul to fuck me raw?”

-“Get off!”-spat Drury, Lisa’s nipples rubbing against her back. She tried to free herself, but Lisa’s superior weight and Paul’s weight added on top of Lisa made it impossible for her to squirm free. Lisa knew it too and was already savoring victory, the blonde bitch conscious yet weak enough not to be able to do anything as Paul reached orgasm.  

-“Harder! Faster!”-moaned Lisa as she felt Paul reaching orgasm. She turned her attention to Drury-“Say goodbye to Paul!”

In desperation Drury freed her hands from Lisa’s pin and reached for the heavier girl’s face, blindly lacerating the brunette’s beautiful face. Lisa, sandwiched between Drury and Paul, squealed as her pin was now working against her. She tried to scratch Drury back but the blonde buried her head against the grass, making it hard for Lisa to reciprocate the mauling. Paul stopped pumping, as the screaming and scratching distracted him. He felt Lisa pushing upwards, so he rapidly got out of the way, letting Lisa get out from the vicious mauling.

-“YOU’RE DEAD FUCKING BITCH!”-bellowed Lisa in rage, knowing her beautiful face was ruined.

-“COME HERE FOR MORE!”-screamed Drury, prominently showing her claws as she summoned the strength to keep fighting.

The tired women collided full speed against each other and went for an intimate bearhug. Lisa went straight for Lisa’s pretty face, intent to repay Drury for ruining her face. Drury retaliated by sinking her teeth on Lisa’s shoulder. Unable to maintain their balance, the girls again fell on the grass and rolled around, looking for the superior position. After the initial explosion of energy subsided, exhaustion began to show its ugly head, the girls taking longer and longer to secure the superior position.  Conversely, it took longer and longer for the girl at the bottom to reverse the pin. Their arms felt a hundred pounds.

-“STAY DOWN!”-heaved Drury as she pinned Lisa once again. The blonde bombshell could not believe what was happening. She had thrown everything at the brunette bitch and she was still coming back for more.  Doubt briefly crept into her mind. What if the brunette won? She quickly exorcised that thought from her mind. No, she was the better woman! The only one deserving Paul’s affection! Even now she could feel the haughty Lisa trying to free herself. The Drury tried her best to stay on top, knowing that she might not be able to continue fighting much longer.

Drury’s worst fear came to past as Lisa bucked once again and overturned the pin. The girls rolled around the grass for a brief period, but it was Lisa that managed to stay on top this time. The blonde frantically bucked and squirmed, knowing defeat would mean losing Paul. She struggled mightily, several times almost throwing the brunette seductress off, but the longer Lisa stayed on top, the more and more subdued Drury’s squirming became, until her body simply refused to move anymore. The brunette completed the deed by banging Drury’s head against the grass a few times to make sure the obstinate blonde wouldn’t rise again.  

Lisa then fell to the side, rolling on the grass until her head rested on Drury’s massive jugs.

-“It’s time to claim what is mine”-panted Lisa as she spread her legs open for Paul.  The man in dispute walked towards his girlfriend and kissed her as he laid on top of her in a missionary position and started pounding really hard. Lisa, her head now resting Drury’s massive tits, just moaned louder and louder as Paul came closer to cumming. Her cxnt felt slightly painful, but she remedied the situation by scratching the blonde’s ass every time Paul sank too deep, leaving the fair skinned girl with another horrible set of scars to remember her by.      

-“I’m coming!”-warned Paul just seconds before plunging for another French kiss. Lisa felt him bursting inside her pussy, his cock pulsating inside her cxnt and his chest falling on top of her. Breaking the kiss, Paul slowly got his weight off a grinning Lisa.

-“You’re mine”-panted Lisa, standing up and licking any remaining white liquid off Paul’s cock. She then proceeded to mount the defeated Drury, making sure the blonde couldn’t fight back and sat on her sweaty face.

-Nooo!”-whimpered the proud Drury as she felt Lisa’s cxnt rubbing against her face, Paul’s semem slowly streaming out of the brunette’s pussy and into her face. She tried to dismount the triumphant Lisa but her efforts were too little too late. She was at the mercy of Pau’s girlfriend.

-“What happened to your threats blondie? Weren’t you going to rip my tit’s off?-taunted Lisa, making a point of bending backwards for a moment to claw Drury’s mammaries some more.-“This is the last time you’ll enjoy the taste of my guys’s cum”

After tiring of gloating, Lisa changed to schoolgirl pin, pressing the blonde’s arms firmly under her knees and started etching “PAUL” on her opponent’s huge right orb. Drury’s pitiful sobbing and screams did nothing to deter the vengeful brunette from exacting a severe punishment from the woman who had openly tried to steal her Paul. That skin tattoo would remind the blonde man stealer that she had been bested by a superior woman.

Having completed her grim work, she groggily stood up, hugging and then kissing Paul for a long time. There would be no more of the blonde skank threatening her relationship with the man she loved. She had proven to Paul she was the better woman, the only one deserving of his cum.  

As Lisa’s euphoria energized her, Paul could not her but to look at the whimpering Drury in all her defeated nakedness as he left the beach house with the brunette victress. Even in defeat the blonde looked marvelous. In the back of his mind he wondered if the persistent blonde would really stick to her agreement with Lisa. He really doubted that this would be the last time he’d see the proud and competitive Drury.

END
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:29:04 PM by justlooking9000 »