News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The fight for Paul

• 28 Replies

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: The fight for Paul
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2016, 12:10:36 AM »
Thanks for sharing that. A truly "inspiring" story.

I'm eagerly looking forward to your next one!

Keep up the good work....

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2016, 01:35:18 PM »
a very good story! i wish to had a fight like this over a good looking men!
Wish you did too! We would love to hear about it. I bet it would be hot.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2016, 01:36:01 PM »
This is a great scenario and set of fights. I can hardly wait for the next part. Great story writing.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2016, 10:17:45 PM »
This is a great scenario and set of fights. I can hardly wait for the next part. Great story writing.

Sorry to disappoint, but I think I'm pretty much done with Drury and Lisa for the foreseeable future. After this wild and long contest, I can't think of how I could keep milking these girls without sounding repetitive. I mean, sure I could imagine a new scenario where the girls go toe to toe again over Paul. I've found scenario building my forte, but as far as the fighting is involved, I usually struggle on those parts and I fear that the catfight part would sound a little too much like what I've already written for this story.

The open ended nature of the ending was a consolation prize for those rooting for a blonde win. The groundswell of support for Drury surprised me, because when a blonde and a brunette go toe to toe, the forum usually cheers for the brunette. Deciding who would keep Paul was hard, because I felt sympathetic to Lisa in the story Mr Coleman wrote. I think she should have won. However, after reading a bunch of stories where the brunette came on top as I was writing this, I got fed up with the "brunettes always win" BS and had a version of the story where Drury won and stole Paul away from Lisa. What really tipped the scales towards Lisa was finding another story where Drury won. So I decided in the end that in the Lisa vs Drury stories, Lisa deserved at least one story where she actually kept Paul to herself.

As a further consolation for those rooting for Drury I'll point the following:

-Drury has incessantly pursued Paul for months and was willing to fight three punishing matches over him. You think such a girl would just meekly accept she lost like a good loser? No, Drury seems to me a jealous, sore loser that would *love* to engineer a rematch despite what she had agreed with Lisa.

-Lisa might have won, but that was by the skin of her teeth. A fact that hasn't been lost to Drury. The blonde bombshell probably will think that Lisa was just lucky, and that another catfight would prove she was the better woman and win her Paul.

-Drury could easily spark a rematch if she simply refuses to stop contacting Paul. Lisa will obviously have to fight to keep her man from the blonde man stealer.

-In this era of facebook and instant messaging, it's hard to imagine Drury suddenly losing all contact with Paul. Sure, Lisa might force Paul to block Drury from facebook or from whatsapp, but we all know that it's not hard to keep tabs on another person nowadays, if you want to. If not an immediate rematch, I imagine Drury watching like a huntress, waiting for a moment of weakness in Paul's relationship with Lisa to pounce on a very willing Paul and claim him as hers. And if Lisa wants to recover him, she'd have to fight tooth and nail over her boyfriend.

-Life happens. While Lisa and Paul might tight, it might be that Lisa goes away to pursue further studies or Paul moves to pursue another job. Drury would certainly take the chance of hooking up with Paul if Lisa is not physically present for a long time. Should Lisa come back, she'd be frustrated to see her love rival with her boyfriend. There's no doubt another catfight would ensue. For Lisa, so she can restart her relationship with Paul and for Drury, because she'll think the brunette has a lot of nerve to move away and suddenly come back and try to steal Paul from her.

-Even if we assume Drury will be fine and dandy with the man she wanted fucking her sexual rival, it's hard to see Lisa drop the matter completely. The brunette beauty is temperamental, likes to show off herself, haughty and arrogant. It's conceivable that even after humiliating Drury, Lisa would want to take tons of pictures and post them on instagram or something, knowing Drury would be watching. There might be a point in which Drury has enough of the brunette cow tits flaunting her relationship with Paul and decide to have a go at paul again.

-After seeing Paul's reaction to the whole affair, Lisa might conclude that should their relationship hit a low, she could just play the Drury card and challenge the blonde again to re lit the fire with Paul. The haughty Lisa would of course think she should eventually win such fight, but maybe she's overconfident.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 10:38:09 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2016, 10:31:54 PM »
Write a sequel without fighting, then.  Just tension and drama.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2016, 11:04:04 PM »
For anyone wondering, Lisa is 5'4.5" 125 and Drury is 5'1.5" 115.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Dougie

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2016, 01:12:10 AM »
I was pulling for Drury but that don't take away from the story it was GREAT thank you most entertaining.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2016, 03:25:02 AM »
Write a sequel without fighting, then.  Just tension and drama.

Well, the problem is that after building up the tension I'd need to write about how the girls solve the sexual tension. And it's hard for me to see how the "solution" is not another long and savage catfight over Paul. There could be "threesome" where the winner is the girl that makes Paul cum first in a competitive yet not violent contest, but I feel that the losing girl would just turn the whole thing into another catfight.

For instance, menage a trois was a very nice story ( I *LOVE* it), but in the end the mistress kind of overwhelms the wife with force to solve the issue, and the only reason it doesn't turn into a catfight is because the wife agrees to share the husband with the mistress.  

For those (very) vocal Drury supporters, there's a little surprise in your inbox. But officially, the brunette keeps her boyfriend.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 03:28:30 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline Duke

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2016, 03:27:13 PM »
I spend long time to read your all story.... because I'm unskilled at English........

But your novel accorded my preference, And I read that so interesting!!

Thank you for your artwork, and I'm looking forward to your next story too,   Good night

P.S
I love your photo, like example Drury and Lisa
but I can't find the picture of Michiko vs Chiharu, and Amy vs MY.....
Could you please repost there Photograph?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2016, 02:50:38 PM »
Write a sequel without fighting, then.  Just tension and drama.

Well, the problem is that after building up the tension I'd need to write about how the girls solve the sexual tension. And it's hard for me to see how the "solution" is not another long and savage catfight over Paul. There could be "threesome" where the winner is the girl that makes Paul cum first in a competitive yet not violent contest, but I feel that the losing girl would just turn the whole thing into another catfight.

For instance, menage a trois was a very nice story ( I *LOVE* it), but in the end the mistress kind of overwhelms the wife with force to solve the issue, and the only reason it doesn't turn into a catfight is because the wife agrees to share the husband with the mistress.  

For those (very) vocal Drury supporters, there's a little surprise in your inbox. But officially, the brunette keeps her boyfriend.

You already know I love your stories and your writing style. Something I did to a couple of stories to spice them up:

- A blowjob competition where the girls took one minute turns to see who could get the man off first. As the man got closer and closer to cumming at the end of each minute the girls got more desperate and more aggressive with each other to the point the girls broke out into a catfight rather than loose the competition.

- In another story I had the girls each start at one of the man's feet and slowly lick, kiss, such on him, caressed their pussies on him as they went up as well as use their nails and fingers lightly on his body working their way up his body ( I actually had this happen to me once, the sexual tension was INCREDIBLE for me) and then back down. When they got to his cock and balls again they started competing over who would claim them and that broke out into a catfight.

Just a couple of things I have used in the past, if you are interested.

Again, love your work.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2016, 10:37:44 PM »

Duke: Sure. Please send me your email address by PM and I'll be happy to send the pictures I have. Regrettably, I seem to have lost the pictures for Chiharu and Michiko.

JT Edson: Input much appreciated. I was wondering which stories you're talking about. I'm pretty sure one of them is Mr Mckenzie's students but not sure about the other one.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2016, 02:06:47 PM »
The other one was "Clean". Although, I might need to see if I put up the complete version on the FCF.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2016, 01:03:39 PM »
Justlooking has to be one of my favorite authors on this board. My gosh, that was such an incredible story. I have to go back thru and re-read it (and his Korean Ex girlfriend series as well. I haven't read the last one. :o).

Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with the res  of us.

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2016, 07:56:28 PM »
Finally had time to sit down and read your story. It is an absolutely great story and now I have make time to read your other stories on the Revenge of the Korean Girlfriend.
Love your work and adding you to my must read listing. Thanks for the effort.