News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Belgravia Series 01 - A Step Too Far

• 1 Replies

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
The Belgravia Series 01 - A Step Too Far
« on: February 06, 2016, 04:48:58 AM »
Another repost from way back in 2009.  I thought I'd lost this series but found it on my backup drive.  Enjoy!

Scrub

It was a warm September evening after a hot and humid day, a possible hint of an Indian summer.  Nevertheless, the outside air was refreshing on Suneha’s face as she emerged from the Tube at Bond Street station.  Debating momentarily which way to go, she headed for the little spur of Oxford Street that would take her New Bond Street.  Her spiked heels clicked rapidly on the pavement.  Though it was late closing, many shops in tåçhis area closed at six regardless and if she missed her opportunity tonight, it would be another week before she could return.

She caught sight of her reflect in a restaurant window as she passed, and could not help a smile of satisfaction.  Even after a long day at work, she looked good – chic was the word, she thought to herself.  Her black pencil skirt hugged her legs as she walked, the satin catching the lights from the restaurant.  The broad black patent leather belt matched her gleaming pumps and emphasized her narrow waist and flat belly.  Her white silk blouse, buttoned tight at the wrists and with just a single button carefully undone at her throat, pulled just tight across her small yet high and firm bosom.  Her long dark hair was pulled back in a sensible ponytail, held with a black clasp, and she wore no other jewelry except her watch and her wedding ring.  Cool and sexy was the look she aspired to, and today, she thought to herself, she had definitely hit the mark.  The other women at work had glared at her with surreptitious malice, though the men’s glances had been rather more admiring.

Her destination was a small but exclusive boutique just off New Bond Street, which specialized in satin.  Walking past the shop a fortnight ago, she had spotted the white satin blouse with the pleated front and the winged collar, and fallen in love with it.  It had immediately reminded her of that night – that horrible yet delicious night when – but she had shaken off the thought and entered the store intending to buy it off the mannequin, no matter what the price.

Unfortunately the blouse, when she examined it more closely, had a small tear in the seam at the shoulder.  The girl in the shop had promised to order another in Suneha’s size, which would arrive today.  This was the reason for her after-work side-trip.

It was five minutes before six when she crossed the street and rounded the corner, and she was relieved to see the lights still on in the windows of the boutique.  She pushed open the paneled glass door and entered the shop, her footsteps falling instantly silent on the pale carpet.  It was one of those stores where less was more, and only a few dresses – all black – hung on mannequins at the front, with several racks and shelves at the rear near the counter and the single dressing room.  This boutique did not need droves of customers.  They sold quality, and charged accordingly.  The blouse would cost Suneha a week’s salary but it would be worth it, for the way it made her feel and for the looks in the eyes of the other women in her office.  She planned to wear it to an important meeting the following day.

At the counter, which was actually a large antique writing desk, stood a woman – a girl really, probably no more than twenty one, with blonde hair cut short in a bob.  She was writing something on a pad and looked up when Suneha entered.  She waited without speaking as Suneha approached the counter.

Finally, just as Suneha reached the counter, the girl said “May I help you?” in a tone that suggested she hoped the reply would be “no”.  Her eyes, lightly made up and even more startlingly blue than Suneha’s own, travelled up and down Suneha’s lithe frame, checking out her ensemble.  She had a pretty face, Suneha noticed, except for her nose which had a strange flat spot right at the bridge, as though she had broken it as a child.

“I’m here to pick up a blouse that I ordered,” replied Suneha, holding the girl’s gaze.  “They told me it would be here today.”

“I don’t think so,” said the girl with scarcely a hesitation.  “We haven’t had any deliveries today at all.”

“Well, perhaps it came in yesterday or the day before”, argued Suneha, annoyed at the girl’s evident disinterest.  “Perhaps you could check.”  She clipped the end of the sentence, making it more than a request.

The girl took a step sideways – the desk was no longer between them.  She set her shoulders back.  She was short, no more than five feet two, solid without being chubby and her high-necked, figure-hugging black sheath dress emphasized her considerable bust.  She stared icily up into Suneha’s eyes.  “I’m sure I would know if it had arrived, Madam.”  The word ‘Madam’ dripped with disdain.

Suneha blinked and almost took a step back.  She could see the adrenalin in the girl’s eyes, in her stance, in the set of her jaw.  Suneha felt a sudden thrill of fear and the demon awoke in her mind – for a brief moment she wondered what this girl would do if Suneha continued to provoke her.  It frightened her that a part of her wanted to find out.  She looked the girl up and down, surprised to notice that she was wearing high heels.  Barefoot, she would have been only four feet ten or so. 

When their eyes locked once more, Suneha said quietly, with a glance over the girl’s shoulder toward a curtained doorway, “Please check out the back.”  Her voice was steel coated in honey.

Just then the curtain twitched aside and another woman emerged.  This one was older, in her late thirties and roughly Suneha’s height.  She wore a calf-length black dress with a wide belt so wide it almost qualified as a corset. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a flawless French braid, her makeup was equally impeccable and she radiated calm and authority.  “Amanda, is there something wrong?”  She came and stood beside the girl, placing a faultlessly manicured hand on her shoulder.

“This…lady,” the girl paused just long enough for the word to be mocking, “is rather upset that the blouse she ordered hasn’t arrived, Christine.”

“I see.”  The older woman’s voice was poised and calming.  She smiled at Suneha.  “When did you order the blouse, Madam?”

“The Saturday before last,” replied Suneha, relieved that here was someone who at least cared about customer service.  She was counting on that blouse for tomorrow’s meeting.  Even though she was junior to almost everyone else who would be there, she would stand out.  They would all be looking at her, but not if the blouse had not arrived.  “I remember it was a dark-haired woman who served me.  She was about…” she hesitated, aware that her words might sound rude, “…about your age.”

“That would be Stephanie”, said Christine without a hint of offense. “She looks after the shop for me on a Saturday afternoon.  I remember phoning your order through to the designer, but I don’t recall it arriving.  Perhaps we should check the store room.”

“That’s what I’ve been asking this girl to do,” replied Suneha, glancing at Amanda whose eyes flashed angrily.  Suneha bristled.  “Though she’s obviously more interested in getting out of here and running off to the pub than in taking care of a customer.”

“Oh you have no idea how I’d like to take care of you,” retorted Amanda, her eyes narrowing.

Suneha’s demon spoke for her.  “You should find better help,” she said to Christine.  “The other lady wasn’t lazy or rude.”

She felt Amanda tense but Christine squeezed her shoulder and she said in a frigid voice “I told you that I would know if your order had arrived, and it hasn’t.”

“You don’t understand!” said Suneha, the pitch of her voice lifting.  “The other woman promised me it would be in!  I need that blouse for tomorrow!”  Her demon betrayed her again, and she poked a French-manicured nail at Amanda for emphasis, tapping the girl on the shoulder.

Before Suneha even registered the blaze in Amanda’s eyes, she took a step forward, shrugging off Christine’s hand and lashed out with a stinging slap to Suneha’s left cheek.  “Don’t you poke me, you cow!”

Suneha didn’t even think.  Anger and frustration, the thought of how she would be a mere wallflower at tomorrow’s meeting without that blouse, flared up in her and she drove her fist straight into Amanda’s face with all her weight behind it.  She felt the satisfying crunch as her knuckles smashed the girl’s nose.

Amanda stumbled backward a few steps, bumping into the shelves along the rear wall, both hands clasped to her face.  Both Suneha and Christine froze, the tension in the air palpable.  When Amanda drew her hands away, they were bloody.  Twin rivulets of crimson streamed from her nostrils.  She took a step forward, using her bum to push herself away from the shelves, and shook her head.  She stared at her bloody hands for a moment and when she looked up at Suneha, her eyes were bright.  “You bitch!” she shouted and sprang forward.  The desk separated them so the punch that connected with Suneha’s solar plexus was almost expended but it still hurt.  Suneha took a step backward to steady herself, and stared in horror at the bloody print left by Amanda’s fist on her pristine white blouse.

Suneha snapped.  Dropping her bag, she stepped around the desk, launching a flurry of punches at Amanda.  Her left fist slammed into the little blonde’s head, rocking her sideways, and her right caught the girl in the ribs, driving deep into the soft flesh of her left breast.  Amanda grunted at the first blow, moaned at the second.

Suneha stepped closer, going for Amanda’s solar plexus.  She drew her fist back for the punch that she knew would drop her opponent, but suddenly she screamed as her head was wrenched savagely backward by her ponytail.  Her back bent like a bow, she heard Christine’s urgent voice in her ear “Stop!”

Suneha relaxed, part of her relieved that the older woman had stopped the fight though another part wanted to leap at Amanda, to tear at her, to destroy her.  Christine’s voice softened.  “That’s better.  You’ll get blood all over the carpet.”  Suneha waited for the hand in her hair to release her but to her horror, the older woman maintained her grip and holding the struggling Suneha by her belt with her free hand, dragged her backward through the curtained doorway.

ooo

The room beyond was smaller than the shop itself but nevertheless quite large.  Obviously an office, Suneha caught a glimpse of a large iron-bound desk and a leather couch as she struggled to free herself.   Christine pulled Suneha backward into the center of the room and held onto her.  Suneha thrashed back and forth but Christine was surprisingly strong and her hold on Suneha’s belt and ponytail was relentless.

Amanda followed them through the doorway and stopped, raising her hands to her nose and wiggling her head slightly.  “Oh….shit!” she exclaimed as she pulled downward with her fingers.  “That…fucking…hurt!”  Her accent had migrated about twenty miles southeast in the last two minutes.

“Amanda, I think we need to show this young lady how we deal with…difficult customers,” said Christine, her head still close to Suneha’s ear.

Suneha glared at Amanda fearfully as the younger woman approached her.  Amanda’s small pink tongue licked at the blood that had accumulated on her upper lip, and she smiled.  “I’d be glad to, Christine.”  She looked into Suneha’s eyes and her smile hardened.  “It will be my absolute pleasure.”

Suneha was helpless in Christine’s grip as Amanda stepped forward and drove her fist hard into Suneha’s left breast, crushing it against her ribs.  She shrieked, and shrieked again as the girl’s other fist slammed upward into the underside of her right breast.  Amanda followed up with an uppercut to Suneha’s solar plexus that almost lifted her off her feet, driving deep beneath her ribs.  Christine let go of her then and she doubled over, gasping for air, clutching her belly.  She staggered but did not fall, though she was ensure whether that was from fear or defiance.

Amanda swayed from side to side in her stiletto heels, sliding her figure-hugging dress a little higher on her thighs.  “And this,” she said as she slid her right foot back, “is for breaking my fucking…nose!” Her knee thudded into Suneha’s face, snapping her upright.  She had no breath to scream, and one hand continued to grasp her wounded stomach while the other flew to her shattered nose, blood gushing through her fingers.

“Be careful of her face, dear,” cautioned Christine quietly.  “We want to teach her a lesson, not put her in the mortuary.”

Tears blurred Suneha’s vision as she struggled to draw air into her tortured lungs.  Amanda circled slowly to the right and Suneha turned to follow her, but the girl got behind her and Suneha moaned in sudden agony as two punches slammed into her kidneys in rapid succession.  She staggered again, but still did not fall.

“Oh dear, you are making rather a mess of her,” said Christine again.  “Look at all the blood.  Now you’ve got it on the back of her blouse as well as the front.”  She had seated herself on the edge of the big desk to watch, her voice breathless with restrained excitement.  Through her pain, Suneha realized that the older woman was drawing a perverse pleasure from watching Amanda torture her.  She imagined how she must look, bloody and battered.  The thought horrified her, and the thrill it gave her horrified her even more.

“Don’t worry Chrissie,” replied Amanda with relish, “there’ll be far more of her own blood on her than mine by the time I’m finished.”  She punched Suneha again in her belly, lower this time, below her belt.  Suneha made a sound somewhere between a gasp and a grunt, hunching over and dropping her hand from her face.

Amanda grasped Suneha’s ponytail in her blood-smeared fingers and pulled her viciously upright, eliciting a further groan.  Her free hand, fingers speared, stabbed beneath Suneha’s ribs.  Suneha began to see black spots before her eyes.  She needed desperately to breathe, but the slightest breath was agony.

The little blonde jerked Suneha’s head back even harder, stretching the tortured muscles of her belly.  She kicked hard in the back of the knee with the pointed toe of her shoe, and Suneha crumpled to the floor, sobbing with the pain of just breathing.

Amanda rammed a foot into Suneha’s left kidney and she arched her back, mouth open in a silent scream.  “Get your breath back, cxnt,” growled Amanda.  “I wanna hear you scream nice an’ loud.”  She circled round Suneha and shoved her hip with the spiked heel of her shoe so that Suneha flopped onto her back, her chest heaving.  Smears and spatters of blood made abstract patterns across the front of her blouse.

The girl stood over her, smiling cruelly.  She lifted one foot and poked her heel into Suneha’s breast through her blouse and bra.  Suneha moaned.  Amanda ground her heel in harder, not quite hard enough to tear the fabric or break the skin.  Suneha’s moans grew louder.

“A little more excitement, darling,” suggested Christine from her vantage point on the desk.  “It’s a little boring, to be honest with you.”

“Sorry Chrissie.”  Amanda sounded chastened.  “I just wanna play with her a bit.”  She raised her foot again but this time Suneha grabbed her heel and twisted with a strength born of desperation.  Caught off balance, Amanda stumbled and Suneha held onto her foot, preventing her from recovering.  The girl fell and landed hard on the base of her spine with a howl of pain.   She tried to pull away and get her legs beneath her so she could stand, but Suneha clung desperately to her leg.  She whipped her own foot around , kicking at Amanda and stabbing at her with the heel of her shoe.  Her first kick caught the girl behind the ear, knocking her head sideways and the following thrust with her heel snagged Amanda’s dress over her left breast, tearing the fabric and raking the soft flesh beneath.

Amanda screamed and lashed out with her other foot.  Suneha managed to bat aside the sharp heel that was aimed at her face but lost her grip on Amanda’s foot, and the blonde rolled away, cursing.  She rose to her feet while Suneha lay still, fearful, still fighting for breath.  She looked fearfully at Amanda, terrified of her vulnerable position yet equally afraid to move.

“I am goin’ to hurt you bad, bitch,” declared Amanda, holding her breast with her left hand.  The plain black cup of her bra was visible through the tear in her dress, and above it a livid welt from Suneha’s heel marred her smooth skin.  She rubbed at her buttocks where she had hit the floor.

“Don’t lose your temper, Amanda.”  Christine’s voice was stern.  The younger woman glanced over at her before returning her eyes to Suneha, and drew a deep breath.

“Yes Chrissie.”  She stepped over to Suneha’s still supine form as Suneha weakly raised her hands to defend herself.  “Revenge…” – she drove her toe into Suneha’s side, though Suneha managed to partially block the kick, “is best…” – another kick to Suneha’s ribs that drew an anguished groan from her victim, “cold.” The third kick drove through Suneha’s guard and into her already bruised left kidney. 

Suneha screamed.  Tears rolled down her cheeks, tears of pain, tears of shame.  “Please,” she moaned, “please…” Her real fear was not of the pain that Amanda would cause her, but that her tormentors would discover her true shame.  In her mind she was back in that awful, night at the pub when another girl, some scrubber she had never seen before, had pounded her into a sobbing, bleeding mess.  Since then she had fantasized about that night, fighting against the desire to make it happen again.  She had even provoked other women on numerous occasions,  goading them with her eyes, fliring with their husbands or boyfriend, hopeful yet terrified that they would strike out at her, but she had always pulled back from the brink.  Until now.

In her anguish she felt the dampness between her legs and she flushed, petrified that they would see, would know.  She knew she must keep her skirt down to hide her depravity and she wriggled her hips painfully, trying to push it back down below her knees.

“Look at the stuck up little bitch,” sneered Amanda, ‘afraid to show a bit o’ leg.”  She bent and grabbed Suneha’s ponytail, dragging the helpless woman to her feet as she screamed in pain and clutched at Amanda’s wrists.  “Now you’ve got your wind back, we can carry on.”

Suneha threw her arms around Amanda’s neck, hugging her close.  She drove her knee with all her strength into the girl’s crotch but her own tight skirt impeded the blow and though it landed, it was without strength.  Amanda merely grunted and yanked hard on Suneha’s ponytail  Suneha’s hands flew to her hair once more, freeing the little blonde, who crashed her fist into Suneha’s jaw with a force that knocked her to her knees.

She pushed herself up painfully on her arms, her head spinning, but before she could gather her wits Amanda grabbed her once more by her ponytail and belt.  With Suneha’s arms and legs pinwheeling inffectively beneath her, Amanda ran her across the room and into the front of the heavy wooden desk.  Christine, seated there, drew her legs aside like a matador’s cape as Suneha smashed face first into the desk and lay there in a twisted heap.

Amanda picked her up bodily – the girl’s strength was inhuman – and hurled her face down on the desk.  Blood and tears from Suneha’s face left streaks on the snow white blotter like a Zen painting.

Christine eased herself off the desk.  “Her arms get in the way, don’t they?” she said thoughtfully.  “Here, let me help.”  She reached to her waist and unfastened the hooks that held her broad belt in place.  Amanda pulled Suneha’s arms behind her back and held them there while Christine wrapped the belt around them at the elbows, cinching her arms painfully behind her back.  Her shoulders felt as though they were about to pop from their sockets.  “There, now you can take care of her more easily.”

The older woman removed herself to the black leather couch and sat down, one knee crossed demurely over the other.  “Why don’t you kick her pussy?” she suggested conversationally.  “They always scream so beautifully when you do that.”

“I would if her fuckin’ skirt wasn’t so tight,” replied Amanda.  “It’s not like she’s got any ass to show off, is it?”

“Well pull it up, you silly girl,” said Christine.

Suneha screamed “No!” and tried to push herself up off the desk, terrified that they would see how aroused she was.  Amanda struggled to hold her down by her wrists but she thrashed about, flailing with her legs, and managed to catch the girl under the chin with her heel and knock her backwards several steps.

“Fuck!” exclaimed Amanda, rubbing her chin as Suneha turned to face her, arms still pinned behind her back.  Eyes narrowed, the little blonde stepped forward to grab Suneha yet again by her hair but this time Suneha ducked and hurled herself forward, the top of her head slamming into Amanda’s belly.  The two of them went down hard with Suneha on top, and she heard the air rush from Amanda’s lungs.

Suneha frantically scrambled to her knees and then to her feet while Amanda was still groaning and trying to inhale.  She glanced fearfully across at Christine but the older woman was still sitting comfortably on the couch with a smile on her face.  Her cheeks and throat above her dress were flushed scarlet, and her eyes were bright.

Suneha dragged her eyes back to Amanda who was still on the floor, staring daggers at her as she levered herself up on one elbow.  Suneha knew she could not let the girl regain her feet.  She leapt in the air and drove her knees into the blonde’s exposed belly.  Amanda saw it coming but had no time to dodge.  “Oh you fucking….unngghhh!”   All the breath went out of her again as Suneha’s knees crushed her spine into the floor. 

Suneha spread her knees and gathered her feet under her.  Her arms still pinned behind her and with no other weapons, she half rose and slammed her bum down into the girl’s abdomen.  Amanda groaned.  Suneha did it again, lifting herself as high as she could before dropping herself onto her opponent.  Her thighs were on fire.  She went to the gym once a week, but it had never prepared her for this.  Nevertheless, she would not – could not – give up.  She would let them beat her to a pulp – she would rather die – than let them undress her, and know just how much she craved the pain.

Forcing herself up for a third time with an audible moan, she pounded her bum down onto Amanda yet again, higher this time, just under her ribs.  The girl grunted and flailed at her, a balled fist catching Suneha on the side of her right breast.  She cried out but kept her balance.

“She certainly doesn’t give in easily, darling” said Christine from the sofa.  “I must say I rather admire her determination.”  Amanda did not reply.  Her face was purple as she fought for air, teeth clenched.

Suneha strained to lift herself yet again, taking another blow to her left cheek that rocked her head back.  She grunted with the pain and the exertion and as she struggled to rise, Amanda let out a scream and whipped her body upward, powering past the pain of her tortured abs.  Her forehead slammed into Suneha’s face.  She had aimed for Suneha’s nose but Suneha jerked her head back at the last instant and Amanda’s skull crashed into her mouth instead.  She screamed, blood sprayed from her lips as Amanda grasped her head in both hands and threw her sideways.

ooo

Suneha lay on her side, sobbing, bleeding.  She tried to rise but her legs would not obey her.  Her muscles were spent.  She was finished.

Amanda rolled onto her side, holding her belly.  Her chest heaved, eyes popping as her face slowly returned to its normal color.  “I am….” she gasped, “going to…fuckin’ kill you…you bitch.”  She rolled further, onto her belly, got an arm and a leg under her, and lifted herself painfully to her feet.

“Temper, dear,” warned Christine sternly.  “Killing her would be unnecessarily complicated.  Just hurt her so badly that she’ll never forget you, until her dying day.”

The girl twisted her hand into Suneha’s ponytail and dragged her up again, crying out at the pain in her wounded belly.  She slammed Suneha onto the desk.  “Now fuckin’ stay put!” She pulled Suneha’s head back by the hair then drove her face hard into the desk top.  Suneha moaned, lacking even the strength to cry out, and just lay there.  She tried to form the word, “No!” but it came as a mere mumble through her swollen, bloody lips.

“Now where were we?” asked Amanda rhetorically, stepping back and wiping blood off her forehead with the back of hand.  Her chest still heaved and her left breast had escaped from her bra and poked through the rent in her dress.  She tucked it gingerly back into place.

“Her pussy, dear,” Christine reminded her with a smile.  “A good kicking.”

“Oh yeah.”  Amanda placed her hand on Suneha’s right buttock, gathering a handful of her satin skirt.  Suneha sobbed and squirmed but she had no strength to fight, to move or to do anything except mumble “Please…please…”

Amanda slapped her bum hard through her skirt.  “I like it when you beg.”  She bent slowly, favoring her aching muscles, gathered Suneha’s skirt and worked it gradually up and over her hips, exposing her black lace panties and the smooth curves of her buttocks.  Tucking the hem of Suneha’s skirt into the waistline, she stepped back and kicked Suneha on the insides of the ankles.  “Spread your legs, bitch.”  Suneha yelped and shuffled her feet apart.  She still moaned incoherent protests but she was in too much pain, too broken in spirit to disobey.

“Don’t stop there, darling,” said Christine from the sofa.  “Take off her panties too.” She smiled.  “Nothing should come between her and her punishment.”

Amanda’s smile matched Christine’s in its cruelty.  “Good idea, Chrissie.”  She hooked her finger in the top of Suneha’s panties and dragged them halfway down her thighs.  Suneha let out a terrified sob but did not move.

Amanda chuckled as she caught sight of the label.  “’Ave a look at this, Chrissie.  Our fashion plate her wears knickers from Marks & Sparks.”   They both chuckled, and Amanda slapped Suneha hard on her right buttock.  She groaned in terrified despair.

Then Amanda noticed something else and burst out laughing.  “Oh this is just too fuckin’ good!” She held her belly as sobs of laughter wracked her.

“What, dear?” asked Christine, not bothering to rise from the couch.

“Our little princess is all lathered up!  Her panties are soaking!”  She slapped Suneha again, on the other buttock and did a horrible impression of Austin Powers.  “Did I make you horny, Baby?”  Suneha groaned her humiliation.  They knew.  They had beaten her, tormented her and in so doing, had driven her arousal to heights that, except for that one terrible night, she had never known before.  She wished they would kill her, but she knew they would not and she could not drive them to it.  She was beaten in body and spirit.

Amanda ripped Suneha’s panties off her, snapping the thin fabric like so much paper, and held them out to Christine.  The older woman felt the sopping fabric, lifted them to her nose and sniffed delicately.  “So she is.  We have a genuine pain slut here, darling.”  She chuckled, and Suneha sobbed.  “Well then, I think you should indulge her, don’t you?”

“Oh definitely, Chrissie.”  The girl balled up Suneha’s panties in her hand and positioned herself behind Suneha.  She laughed cruelly.  “I wonder who’ll enjoy it more.” She took a step back, resting her weight on her front foot, and then kicked with all her might, the pointed toe of her shoe spearing up between Suneha’s splayed thighs  and disappearing into her dripping sex.

Suneha screamed in agony.  She squirmed desperately on the desktop, struggling with the last vestiges of her strength to free her arms, but Amanda grabbed her wrists and lifted them higher, putting further strain on her shoulders and forcing her into submission. “Hold still and take your medicine, bitch,” she purred.  She stroked the cleft of Suneha’s bum with her free hand., past her ass to her pudenda.  “Look at you, you’re practically cumming in my hand.” 

Her fingernail poked at the dark star of Suneha’s anus and Suneha shuddered.  “Like that, do we?” Amanda taunted her.  Suneha remained silent, and Amanda slapped her hard again, on her pussy this time and Suneha yelped.  “Answer me, you slut!”

“Nnn…no,” Suhena mumbled.

“Your pussy says you’re lying,” retorted Amanda mockingly, “and I’m going to punish you.”  She made to step back, and then looked down at the wadded up panties in her hand.  “Oh, but I’ll leave these with you.”  Spreading Suneha’s buttocks with one hand, she used the fingers of her other hand to stuff the soiled panties into Suneha’s ass.  Suneha screamed and bucked but Amanda was too strong for her and she rammed her fingers into Suneha until the panties disappeared.

“There, that’s better,” said the girl cheerfully.  “Now for your punishment.”  She paused, leaving Suneha in an agony of anticipation, her exposed buttocks quivering for an endless instant before Amanda’s foot slammed into her pussy again.  This time she only moaned.

Amanda stepped forward.  “Now tell me again,” she murmured, stroking her hand up Suneha’s trembling thigh.  “Did you like that?”

Tears of shame squeezed from Suneha’s tightly closed eyelids.  She mumbled something, her swollen lips fumbling over the words, and Amanda leaned closer.  “Louder, slut, so Chrissie can hear you.”

A sob made Suneha’s shoulders shake.  “Yes…” she whispered, then repeated, louder, “Yes.”

“There, that wasn’t so hard, was it?”  laughed Amanda.  “Not hard to admit you’re a dirty little pain slut.”  She spanked Suneha’s bum harder still, leaving a livid hand print.  “I think I’m goin’ to enjoy you.”

“Darling, I hate to spoil your fun but I have tickets for the theatre and I really must be going,” said Christine.  “We’ll find you another toy to play with, another day.”

“But Chrissie…”

“Darling…” Christine’s voice was gentle but firm.

Amanda sighed.  “Oh, allright then.  What do we do with her?”

Christine rose gracefully from the couch and walked over to the desk, staring down impassively at Suneha.  “The first thing is to make her presentable.  At least pull down her skirt.”  Amanda immediately complied, pulling the hem of Suneha’s skirt down to its proper place, covering her reddened buttocks and her brutalized yet streaming pudenda.

“She’s wearing a wedding ring,” mused Christine, “so somebody must care about her.”  She looked around.  “Where’s her bag?”

“Out front, I think,” replied Amanda.  “I’ll go an’ get it.”

She glanced at Suneha’s demolished, crumpled body as she turned away.  “Don’t be silly darling,” Christine reassured her.  “She’s no threat to me.  Look at her.”

Amanda smiled, stepped out into the shop and returned with Suneha’s bag.  She placed it on the desk beside Suniha’s hip, and opened it.  She pulled out a small rectangular object. “Mobile phone.”  She flipped it open and thumbed a number of buttons.  “Could be ‘ere all night.”

Christine put a hand on Suniha’s shoulder, and shook her.  She moaned.  “Your husband will be wondering what’s happened to you,” said Christine.  “You’ll call him, and here is what you will say.”  She gave Suneha brief but very specific instructions.  “If you say the wrong thing, or if you say anything else, I’ll reluctantly cancel my plans for the evening, stay here and let Amanda keep playing with you.  That will disappoint me greatly, and I won’t be very keen to stop her letting her imagination run wild.  Do you understand?”

Suneha sob something in reply, and nodded her head.  “I’ll take that as a yes.”  Christine motioned to Amanda, who hauled Suniha upright.  “Now what’s your husband’s name?”  Suniha told her and Amanda dialed the phone. 

Suniha spoke softly, briefly, her voice heavy with her tears.  Twice she broke down weeping, but ignored her husband’s frantic questions and followed Christine’s instructions, telling him where to find her and no more.

“Now,” said Christine when she had finished and Amanda had flipped the phone closed and dropped it back into her bag, “let’s get her sorted out, and we can be off.”  She pointed to the belt that still bound Suneha’s arms.  “Tie her wrists with her own belt, dear,” she instructed.  “I’m rather fond of this one.”

Amanda reached beneath Suneha’s waist, unclasped her belt and used it to bind her wrists tightly before she undid the broader belt from her elbows and handed it back to Christine.  “You’re gettin’ off easy, bitch,” she whispered as she pulled Suneha to her feet.  Her face was a mess.  One eye was swollen shut, her cheeks were streaked with mascara, her lips swollen grotesquely, her chin bloody.  Blood spattered the front and back of her blouse.  Her tears made trails in the blood and ruined makeup.

She hung Suneha’s bag around her neck by its strap.  “All squared away!” she said with a contemptuous smile.  “I’ll take her out, shall I Chrissy?”

“Just one more thing, dear.”  Christine stepped behind the desk and opened a drawer.  “We don’t want her wandering off before her husband arrives.”  She handed Amanda a slender leather collar and a long chain.  “Tether her to the big rubbish bin.”

Amanda chuckled as she buckled the collar around Suneha’s throat, attached the chain to the ring at the front and led Suneha to the back door.  Every movement caused Suneha pain in places she had never imagined, and the discomfort of her panties rammed deep into her ass was a constant reminder of her humiliation.  Tears of pain and shame streamed down her bloodstained face.

“Oh…Madam,” said Christine as the girl was about to lead her outside into the alley, “you will be more polite to Amanda when you come back to pick up your blouse, won’t you?  I’d be terribly annoyed you didn’t come to collect it.  I might have to send Amanda around to deliver it.”  She smiled at the look of abject terror on Suneha’s face as the little blonde jerked on her leash and led her out into the cool night.

THE END

Offline Frida Dayne

Re: The Belgravia Series 01 - A Step Too Far
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 03:59:01 PM »
Wow! Brutal, perverted and erotic.  I loved it.  I see this is chapter 1 so I hope there's more to come.