News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Clubb Orient 4 Jenn v Debby

• 3 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Clubb Orient 4 Jenn v Debby
« on: December 05, 2009, 09:27:13 PM »

The next morning I was still as confused as ever. I decided to clear my head with a run. I got up early, left a scribbled note for Danny and set off.

I had run a couple of miles and was starting to breathe a bit heavily when I saw Debby come out of the water; her long blonde hair streaming wet down her back, her bikini barely able to contain her big tits.I altered course. I didn’t want to fight her; I was worried that I was still suffering from the fight with that bitch friend of hers. Two fights in a week were more than enough for me, especially when I was throttled unconscious in the second one.

She yelled out "Peccavi you bitch, you call people cowards and say I ran away. Who is running away from me?"

I looked round, it was still early morning, it wasn’t 8 am yet. There were people on the beach, joggers like me or swimmers like Debby or people just lazing in the early morning sun. "Damn bitch! I am not running away. Any way, you bitch, you can’t talk. What the hell did you do the other day when you attacked me in the surf? You ran off then!"

"Oh no! That was in the water, that’s different. You got in my way. I taught you a lesson! You won’t get in my way again after I almost drowned you."

This was starting to get out of hand. People were looking at us.There was no way I wanted people to think that I was a coward or that this slut had beaten me so badly. I tried a peaceful approach "You told me that fighting didn’t solve anything. Maybe I am agreeing with you."

"You’re only saying that because my friend Sarah destroyed you on Thursday night. Tell me, how did it feel to be unconscious to be put out like the trash you are, to have that cheating Danny wake you up by pouring water over you?"

People weren’t just looking at us I could hear muttered comments.
Some joggers had stopped. I overheard them. They were talking about the fight I lost with Sarah. Debby was going over the details of the fight. She had gone far enough. I wasn’t going to take that insulting shit any more. I turned and jogged over to her standing right in her path. “I don’t want trouble and I am trying to avoid it so just be quiet and leave me alone. And don’t talk about things that don’t concern you.”

“So if you don’t want trouble why are you standing there? You’re a coward and a bully Peccavi. You haven’t changed. You never will cow! Except that you got fatter and slower. My friend took you apart. Now let me past you.” She took a step around me .

“Not so fast bimbette. You will apologise to me.”

"Get stuffed, you stupid woman. You're full of it. You need exlax”  She made to walk straight past me.

“No you don’t bitch." I shoved her back with my hands on her shoulders. "Stay right there till you apologise to me.”

Debby responded with a sudden punch to the midriff that almostwinded me. The bitch must have been planning that! I staggered back gasping as she followed up with a few more punches to my tits and face. I started to pant for breath and knew that I had to get back into this fight in a hurry. All I was doing so far was trying to defend myself. And I had to do that for a while yet as her flurry of punches continued. A crowd had formed and most were cheering Debby on. I could hear them yell out “go blondie!” and “get the fat scrag.” I was determined not to go down even though Debby’s punches were taking their toll. My face would be a mess of bruises tomorrow.

I dropped back a bit. Debby, now supremely confident, let her guard down and waltzed in to finish me off.

I launched a punch that landed in her right tit. She moaned in pain and I followed with a kick to her tummy that sent her staggering back.

Those two blows bought me badly needed time and I stood my ground breathing hard waiting for the blonde bimbette to attack again. She did.

Still cocky she launched a kick at my pussy. I remembered this as one of her favourite moves from our office fight almost two years ago and was ready for it. I leapt back and sideways. Debby was committed and the miss, throwing her off balance, gave me the chance I need to sail in with a heavy punch to her tummy.

Before she fully recovered she foolishly attacked me, trying to claw my tits under my top. She left herself open to my attacks. I lashed out, jerking my knee into her already weakened gut. She went down heavily on her back still clutching at my top. I heard it tear, felt it being ripped from me, exposing my tits to the crowd. As she landed her
tits bounced for all to see under the cover of her bikini.

Some of the guys whistled some of them cheered some yelled out. “Great hooters big girl” “Rip off blondies top” were just two of the comments.

I moved in cautiously for she was already kicking strongly with her feet high in the air. Deciding she wasn’t weakened sufficiently for me to try to stomp on her belly, far less to straddle her, I tried to seize her kicking legs. It was too hard and I would have copped too many kicks had I tried. And I still needed some time to recover from that flurry of punches that had so mauled me in the first few minutes. So I waited till she stopped kicking and started to get to her feet.

When she was on her knees I lashed out kicking her under her chin. She went down again and again her tits bounced. One or two of the mainly male crowd sxxxxxxxed as they saw this. Most were still keenly cheering for Debby to get up and take the fight to me. And this she did. She rolled away hissing defiance at me and got to her feet some distance away.

I had changed my tactics. I had thought my normal brawling would win this. But after that had failed against her friend Sarah I saw I had to plan better. Now I wanted to wear Debby out. She wasn’t as resilient as me. I was sure with my long distance swimming I would have more stamina than the blonde party going rich bitch. She couldn’t stand punishment like I could. But she was faster and would go all out to beat me quickly.

So I kept my distance just defending myself against her punches. Some got through my guard and hurt me.  I kept away from her strong legs jumping back whenever I saw her try a kick. The crowd got frustrated and booed me. Who cared-it was more important to get Debby frustrated and worn out. I was sure she was tiring for she was beginning to pant and I saw her taut belly -so unlike mine- heave as she sucked air in her lungs. I was
also sure I had more patience than she did. I started taunting her. "You're not in the water now. And even when you were you swam away. You won’t run away here. IF you do all the people here will know just what a coward you are."

I was right, for she launched herself at me in a wild charge her hands clawing for me. Whether she did so because she had lost patience or because I had taunted her or because she knew she was running out of time, I still don’t know.

But I did know then it was the wrong thing for her to do. I sidestepped her and she went crashing past me. Furious she screamed at me and leapt in the air trying to drop on me.  I raised my fist and  impaled her tummy on it.

That was all I had hoped for. I chuckled as she crashed to her knees before me clutching her tummy sobbing for breath. I kicked and my foot caught her just under her chin, her back arched and she fell back on the sand. I heard cheers for me and jeers for her- bah they would cheer even more if the sexy blonde were winning.

I rushed over to stamp on her belly. Tthe bitch grabbed my foot, and jerking, it brought me crashing to the sand next to her. Stunned for a second, I rolled into her, grabbing her long blonde hair, and pulling her close to me. I planned to headbutt her and roll her onto her back. I should have remembered her favorite tactic, for she brought her knee up and crashed it into my pussy.”

"Finish the fat slut blondie" yelled a guy. I felt sick as I saw Debbie loom up over me. But she was tired, weakened, her face red, sweat pouring off her. She misjudged her step. I kicked out and it caught her she went crashing down to the sand again. I lay there on my back recovering my strength for a moment and looking up saw Debbie on her knees shuffling over to me. I got to my knees as well and slammed a punch into her already weakened tummy. The blow gave me enough time to get to my feet before she did. We were sore, weakened and tired. Stamina would decide this match!

Debbie moved slowly toward me. The bitch was running on empty! I still had a few scanty reserves. I knew she had none. I proved it by seizing her hair and smashing a punch into her tit. She doubled up just in  time for me to raise my knee to her face. She turned her head and so dodged the full force of the blow- it missed her nose and mouth landing instead on her cheek. Stil it was enough to knock her to the sand below.
 I grinned and dropped to my knees. Moving over I rammed a knee into her tummy. She moaned and scrabbled her hands and kicked her legs feebly.

"Finish the slut" one of my supporters yelled.

I hastened to obey. Straddling her, hoping she was indeed finished for if she had punched my cxnt, I would have collapsed.  Debby just lay there, her hands slapping weakly at my face. I yanked on her nipples, clawing my nails into the soft tit flesh.
 ”Give in bitch give in"

Debby moaned.

"What's that bitch?"

”Yes I give” the beaten blonde whimpered.

I stood up. “OK Debby, don’t insult me again. Tell your friend Sarah what happened and stay out of my way. We can both have a good holiday.” I bent over, stretching out my arm to help her up.

“Oh shit look at the blonde!” I heard as Debby slammed her fist into my belly as soon as she got to her feet. I staggered back winded. She followed it with another punch and I went down sprawling on my back. She was too tired to capitalize on her cheating move. She was shaky on her feet and moving slowly. When she closed in on me I managed to kick her hard enough to drop her to the sand. She crashed forward. I wasn’t going to make the same mistake twice. I yanked at her hair while sticking my foot in her back arching her spine. She moaned. I slapped her ass with my free hand. I shoved her face down on the sand hard. She whimpered.

After a few seconds her movements ceased. I rolled her over to make sure she was still breathing. She was. I yanked off her bikini pants and left the unconscious slut on the sand naked.

An old story from the old board polished a bit and based on a fight with the lovely debbylyt. Thanks to her Sarah 123, Kayla Maya and Judy for their help

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Clubb Orient 4 Jenn v Debby
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 10:42:40 PM »
Good job polishing up there, Jenn, in more ways than one! Tee hee!  ;) ;D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

petelv

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 10:48:15 PM »
Jenn ,  Thank you for a another great story.  I enjoyed it very much.  Are their anymore stories of you fighting Debby ?

pete

Offline Chubbybellygirl

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 06:25:24 AM »
Would have been better if debt came back and beat your soft belly to make you surrender