News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Trudy, Phaedra, Charisse, Suzanne

• 37 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Trudy, Phaedra, Charisse, Suzanne
« on: February 08, 2016, 09:19:55 AM »
And so we have another group of hot sluts at the club who can't wait to get at each other.

Maura and I hope this excites all of you.

There are many more tales to follow after this one.

TRUDY, PHAEDRA, CHARISSE, SUZANNE

There had been many late arrivals at the Grand Opening of the FFFC, mostly because some women had received their invitations rather late. And also because some had experienced difficulties with connecting flights.

Nevertheless they had all arrived in the city from all over the country and the world for that matter.

Firstly there was Trudy from Chicago, a sizzling hot blonde who at one time had been the lover of both Toni and Maura, and not forgetting Jane too.

Flying in from the UK was Phaedra, a woman who always strutted her stuff, and a serious rival for any woman who crossed her.

Charisse had jetted in from Florida, a dark haired mama who was always trawling for new pussy.

Suzanne from the UK had arrived on time, hooked up with Vanessa, but as soon as she saw Charisse sashaying around, she knew she just had to fuck her.

Various groups of women had since paired off, some going with Maura to her bedroom suite, and others quickly disappearing with Toni to her bedroom suite.

(For the sizzling hot details of these two groups, go to the two stories, ”After the Orgy”, parts 1 and 2).

All eyes had turned when Trudy had arrived, a big full bodied blonde woman, dressed in a form hugging, shimmering evening gown, slit up the sides, and wearing jewellery that was the envy of most of the women there.

She had arrived at the exact same time as Phaedra, both women giving the other the once over. Their eyes had drunk in the sight of each other, and had settled on ogling each other’s big tits.

As is always the case when two proud women find each other for the first time, their nipples spiked, tenting their gowns, eyeing each other with thoughts of the fucking they knew would happen between them.

When Suzanne had extricated herself from Vanessa she waltzed straight up to Charisse, pulling her in close, their big breasts pancaking, and planted a warm passionate kiss on Charisse’s mouth.

Charisse quickly responded, her hands going to Suzanne’s ass, and pulling her in tighter as they kissed.

The two couples were standing close to each other, each woman catching glimpses of the others… four big hot mamas who were all so obviously up for a fuck, and who were all finding it difficult to decide on their first prey.

All four were soon breathing heavily as they each considered the possibilities with tangling or fucking any of the others.

It was Charisse who broke the tension first, reaching to grip Trudy’s arm and hissing  ”So, you were invited and decided to come bitch”.

Taking Charisse’s hand from her arm, digging her nails into the hand, “Charisse, you will always be the slut in a room full of women such as us”.

Phaedra and Suzanne, who had heard of each other in their country, the UK, soon realized that each was after the other’s partner here. Stepping into each other, they pressed their tits together, and humped their mounds hard against each other.

Trudy was salivating at this developing scene, sensing the violence and fucking that was simmering below the surface.

“Ok you bitches, let’s take this somewhere private where we can satisfy our urges”.

“Yes big mama” Charisse hissed again, “Let’s go to the club boat at the end of the jetty, we can do what we want there”.

All quickly agreed, all were in heat, new rivalries were in the melting pot,and old tensions had risen to the surface.

Their stilettos click clacked on the timber jetty as they made their way to the boat.

Charisse and Trudy were bumping hips, arms around the other with their claws digging into their asses.

Phaedra and Suzanne were bumping big tits as they walked, both desperate to discover if the stories of their sexual prowess were true.

On boarding the boat, they descended to the luxuriously appointed stateroom, and turned to face each other.

Again it was Trudy who spoke first, “Now listen you bitches, I didn’t spend $5,000 on this gown to have it ripped to shreds by the likes of you three.”
“It seems we all have a hankering for each other, we’re four hot sex crazed bitches, so I suggest we strip down and do our business.”

The other three quickly agreed, and soon they were all shedding their clothes and jewellery, carefully eyeing the others as they did, not wanting to be jumped by another.

So there they finally stood, nude, nipples spiking, tits heaving, pussies leaking, all wondering who to attack first.

It was Charisse who now took over, “Let’s start the way we do in Florida when 4 hot sluts get together like this.”

“The four of us get into a tight circle facing each other, then we each grip a tit on either side of us.” “On the word GO we all start clawing and mauling, anything goes to find whose tits are the toughest.”

All readily agreed and so there they stood, Charisse with Phaedra and Suzanne either side of her, with Trudy between the two British sluts opposite Charisse.

The four women, all so obviously in heat, the pheromones of each permeating the stateroom, all were up for what was about to happen.

They slowly reached for the tit either side of them, grasping it and endeavouring to get the grip they knew would hurt the other bitch the most.
When all seemed satisfied with their holds, they each silently nodded to the others, all of them breathing heavily with what they were about to do. 

Charisse hissed “GO” and the battle was joined.

All four bitches gouging tits, feet planted firmly but with the gentle movement of the deck they were unable to stand still. 

Trudy had gripped the undersides of Suzanne’s and Phaedra’s big breasts, lifting them to claw deep into their flesh.

Charisse, was working on Phaedra’s and Suzanne’s other breasts, squeezing at their spiked nipples.

For their part the two British sluts were also quickly into stride, gouging and clawing at Trudy’s and Charisse’s heavy glands.

The four bitches were in their own private war, all relishing the hurt they were causing. All gritted their teeth, not wanting to show a sign of weakness, but the rocking of the boat was causing them to start to stumble around.

Suzanne slipped first, falling to her knees, but dragging Trudy and Charisse down with her, who each in turn refused to loosen their grips on Phaedra’s big ones, bringing her down as well.

The four bitches, on their knees, kept clawing away and now their squeals and cursing started to fly.

“cxnt, you cxnt Phaedra” Trudy snarled “I’ll rip your tits to shreds”.

“Charisse , you cheap whore, I’ll rip your tits off your chest” gasped Suzanne.

Phaedra spat on Trudy’s tits and Trudy returned spit on Suzanne, with Charisse clawing with all her strength.

The tit clawing war raged on, all four bitches now in pain and the screams and groans were getting louder as each trashed each other.

“YOU cxnt”

“WHORE”

“SLUT”

“BITCH”

The air was rent with obscenities.

All four determined not to give an inch, spit was flying back and forth, their tits reddening and covered in the hateful spit.

Phaedra was the first to break the impasse turning her head to Trudy and reaching with her mouth to clamp on Trudy’s scarlet red lips. Their tongues quickly wrestling, both now wanting the other badly.

Seeing the two kissing so hotly, Charisse turned to Suzanne, and snarling in heat latched her mouth onto Suzanne’s, the two bitches quickly biting and tongue wrestling.

Still locked together with hands clawing, the two pairs writhed as their mouths, tongues and teeth worked on each other.

Releasing her grip on Suzanne’s sweat soaked breast, Trudy reached to grip Phaedra’s hair, pulling her in tighter, as Phaedra returned the favour, releasing Charisse’s tit.

The two pairs of battling bitches now turned their attention to their rival, still on their knees but facing just the one bitch.

Phaedra and Trudy tore at each other’s hair, pulling each other to the floor where they proceeded to roll over and over, scratching, biting, punching as they strived to maintain the top position.

Oblivious to the other two Suzanne and Charisse were now in their own private war, hands dug into each other’s tits, clawing and mauling.
Suzanne wrenched at Charisse’s right tit, dragging her over and they also now rolled over and over, clawing and biting, tits, necks as the melee descended into a wild brawl.

Phaedra and Trudy were hot to fuck as the violence increased their basic desire. They had wanted each other from the moment they set eyes on each other.

Phaedra finally mounted Trudy attempting to hold her down, but Trudy reached up to bury her claws into both Phaedra’s sweat soaked tits. Phaedra screamed her rage, but also she was in heat for the big blonde American.
With an effort Trudy rolled her off and quickly mounted Phaedra, throwing her left leg onto her shoulder as she powered her cxnt down on Phaedra. The two bitches started humping, Phaedra meeting every thrust of Trudy’s as they fought for sexual supremacy.

Meanwhile Suzanne and Charisse had also now scissor locked, gripping forearms for leverage, powering their cxnts into each other.
They pounded into each other, cxnt lips then locked as they squeezed each other tightly. Their big tits bounced on their chests as they fucked hard.

The bitch Suzanne, seeing Trudy mounting Phaedra reached over to grip Trudy’s hair attempting to tear her off Phaedra. Trudy for her part shook her head trying to free herself, as Charisse reached to lock her lips on Phaedra.

The four bitches, all closely entangled proceeded to kiss, bite, claw grind against the others, now none of them knowing whose tits they were biting, or whose cxnt they were grinding.

The melee continued to rage on and on into the night. All were delirious with the sexual miasma in the stateroom, none of them now caring who they were fucking, or who they were being fucked by.

All that mattered was the heat between their legs, the secretions emanating from their pussies, the four big, sex crazed sluts just wanted this to continue.
And continue it did. The brawl was now a fuck fight orgy, something each had really been hoping for.

Suddenly all four bitches stiffened against the others. Incredibly all four exploded orgasms simultaneously. Their hot cum squirting hard into and over each other.

Panting and gasping they squirted over and over till they collapsed temporarily in a writhing heap.

Trudy was the first to stir, working herself free from the others and Phaedra quickly did the same, the two bitches with lust in their eyes, kneeling then reaching to kiss in wild abandon, while their hands sought out their cxnts. They inserted 2 fingers in each other and started finger fucking, their thumbs rubbing over their clits. Quickly bringing each other to the brink again, their clits engorged, they twisted their fingers inside the other deeper and finally driving their fists into the other.

Both threw their heads back and screamed their ecstasy, their cries stirring Charisse and Suzanne, who quickly replicated the fisting , as they too worked like pistons inside each other.

Side by side they fisted each other as the sexual war raged on.
Then again, as if on cue, the four bitches exploded on each other’s fists. All four bodies wrenched by another orgasm.

They slumped against each other panting in lust, none could get enough of the others. Withdrawing their fists as they PLOPPED from cxnts, they offered their cum soaked fists to each other, all four slurping the cum down as fast as they could.

Charisse reached to push Phaedra over , spread her legs then dived face first into Phaedra’s steaming cxnt. Trudy dived into Suzanne’s snatch, licking and biting as Phaedra proceeded to suck hard on her cxnt while Suzanne ‘s mouth found Charisse’s hot cum soaked fuck hole.

Thighs gripping heads, the four sex crazed sluts proceeded to feast on the cxnt in front of her, sucking, chewing, snarling into cxnts in a hot daisy chain. Bodies trembling another orgasm built in all four, bodies convulsing and trembling, each one completely lost in the fervour of this marathon fuck orgy.

This time Charisse’s dam burst first, quickly followed by the others and again they collapsed together, writhing in the joy of the sexual frenzy.

All four delirious with lust, never having been wracked so quickly over and over with orgasmic heat.

They drifted quietly into a hazy respite, only to be aroused again a few minutes later as this time the two Brits, Phaedra and Suzanne were coupling, and this roused Trudy and Charisse to life again, as the early morning dawn light sifted through the curtains of the stateroom.

The four sluts reached and pulled each other in tight again, as they kissed and fondled each other, the pleasures of the night firmly embedded in their minds.

Then rising, the four entered the master bedroom where they all fell onto the bed, and into each other’s arms, all with deep smiles on their faces as they drifted to sleep. 

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Re: Trudy, Phaedra, Charisse, Suzanne
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 12:14:17 PM »
Oooh, that was hot & slutty!!!  :P ;) Can barely wait for my turn to get stuck into into some of these trashy bitches myself ... giggles!  :D :-*

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 04:21:07 PM »
Phaedra, no matter where you were born you have a wonderful grace and style. I loved how we stalked each other at first sight. Moments like that are what this is all about. Anytime you'd like to pair off together and find a secluded place to test each other, just let me know.  :-*
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 06:49:33 PM »
Mmmmm wonderful and hot stories with 4 slutty hungry bitches.. So hot and fun to read, thanks for it...
Cannot wait to be included in that kind of orgy fuckwar... I love that..
Thanks again :-*
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 07:58:01 PM »
Love this! How does a girl get involved?

DottiD

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 09:22:14 PM »
Great job toni as we discussed I would love to still be included and I think Phedora and i would start in a titfight for sure but it is your call look forward to reading and hearing from you soon

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 10:46:56 PM »
Glad you are feeling the urge Lulu.    Toni might arrange for a tr ial encounter.    I'd gladly check you out and see if you can fuck with the wild mamas

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 06:57:47 AM »
what an awesome story filled with all the elements is to hot heck i was turned on reading it as the 4 slutty bitches work each  other

Lulu I love to show you how to get involved hehehe I provide hands on explanation
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline TF_Stormy

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 07:52:17 PM »
lovely

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 09:19:07 AM »
Well well well that was awesome. I have had past issues with both trudy and charisse so good to lock up with those bitches again. As for this yank living in England well she is welcome to test me anytime she wants!!!!

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2016, 05:36:35 PM »
Charisse, I'd love the chance to 'audition'  :-*

And Carol, your hands may wind up being used for things you didn't anticipate  ;D

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2016, 01:35:15 PM »
I have had past issues with both trudy and charisse so good to lock up with those bitches again.
Suzanne, yes we have had issues in the past, but I was truthfully glad to see you were part of the foursome. I knew it would give us a chance to focus on each other in the type of fight we have been heading for anyway.
 Don't think I didn't notice how overly vicious that first hair pull was. I won't soon forget it, and furthermore I will be looking for you at the club. Don't be surprised if you are yanked to the ground by your hair from behind next time you are sauntering around the estate.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2016, 02:23:25 PM »
I can tell that Dotti wants at Phaedra's proud twins

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2016, 07:16:00 AM »
Charisse, I will be looking for you at the Beach BBQ

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2016, 06:17:06 AM »
toni \;  not much more that I can say, another great story about the club... only thing is i was not mentioned, you may have to pay for that...