News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Street Job - a 3D story

• 38 Replies

Offline juanica

Street Job - a 3D story
« on: February 25, 2016, 02:18:29 PM »
"Street Job" the new story that starts soon is made the same time and by the same author's previous "Neighbors". The only difference is that this there are several versions that allow relative freedom in respect to the development of the story and its ending.
So lets open a poll about, under the title "Street Job".
As normal to the interested are asked the maximum possible collaboration both in the poll, as in comments and mainly in suggestions

The original pics are in photoshop .psd and has balloons with dirty talk text, but as they are not in english and none of us know to write acceptable and credible english slang they were dropped.
If someone is interested in writing dialogues in good english slang, is welcome, send the text to me and I will repeat the drawings with their balloons.
If anyone is interested in the story with dialogues in another language that I read (spanish, french, portuguese, italian, german) send them to me and I will send the files via WeTransfer, since being the forum in english, can not be published here texts in another language

Plot : A street corner used for long time by an forty old whore is put in question by a twenty six newcomer who thinks that "this business is not for grannies".
Cheers
juanica

Offline Garren

• God Member
Re: Street Job - a 3D story
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 05:43:06 PM »
I'm already liking the premise. I hope there is a bit of sexual humiliation by the winner. It seems perfect given the profession and argument.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 05:45:58 PM by Garren »

Offline juanica

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 10:14:36 PM »
"Street Job" the new story that starts now is made the same time and by the same author's previous "Neighbors". The only difference is that this there are several versions that allow relative freedom in respect to the development of the story and its ending.
So lets open a poll about, under the title "Street Job".
As normal to the interested are asked the maximum possible collaboration both in the poll, as in comments and mainly in suggestions
I open too a similar poll in the Yahoo Group  so I ask to the forum members that are also members of the Yahoo group, to please vote in both polls, not necessarily on the same day

Offline juanica

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 10:15:46 PM »
more 4

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 12:55:41 AM »
Its off to a nice start. I'm pulling for Juliette. I always enjoy younger vs. older fights.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 09:43:04 PM »
Too short hair. I'd like a hairpulling battle. I hope the have a lot of cxnt hair to rip off. ;)

Offline juanica

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2016, 09:14:10 PM »
more 4

Offline juanica

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2016, 09:18:50 PM »
more 4

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2016, 11:23:54 PM »
That grin is so wonderful. It just makes me want to see her get her ass kicked all the more.

Offline juanica

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 06:11:04 PM »
21, 23, 24 and 25

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 10:19:42 PM »
Nice to see new pics. I can't wait for the action to start.

Offline juanica

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2016, 10:36:13 PM »
more 4

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2016, 10:21:57 AM »
Glad to see this continue. I love the reaction in that last picture.

Offline juanica

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2016, 10:02:58 PM »
more 4

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2016, 11:33:56 AM »
Oooh, this is wildly hot!  :P ;) Great bushes, and love the rough pussy kicks too ...  ;) Am rooting for Carina to teach the old whore a lesson ... giggles!  ::) :P :D

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!