News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rowan vs ~PoetryinMotion~ (Erotic Wrestling League)

• 4 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
Rowan vs ~PoetryinMotion~ (Erotic Wrestling League)
« on: March 21, 2016, 05:33:34 PM »
Here's the rules of the League...

1) You can only win by KO or Submission.
2) All submission moves must have an erotic element.
3) If your opponent taps during a submission hold, you win.
4) If your opponent cums during a submission hold, you have to break the hold, giving your opponent until a count of 10 to get to their feet.
5) If your opponent does not recover by the ten count, you win by KO.

We join this match, already in progress...

Rowan Chance
I'm face down on the mat. My hair a mess, splayed out around my head. Unmoving. Naked. My eyes shut. Hands flat on the canvas. Just liberated from your fiercesome hold, my body flapping like a doll onto the mat. As the referee begins counting… "One… two…"

Rowan Chance
My body twitches: an aftershock of the incredible orgasm you just sent burning through me. "Three! Four!" the referee shouts. And I'm still unresponsive…

Rowan Chance
The announcers are stunned. "Could this be it? Could this be the end of Rowan Chance?" I'm still unmoving. And the referee's count is up to "Five! Six!"

~poetry~
The excitement and the thrill of having the count yo six. My body heaving, dripping in sweat. My body feels the rippling excitement of our orgasm. Gasping for air in the corner as I wait - stroking my dick.

Rowan Chance
One hand rises up… grasps the lower rope with a tenuous grasp. And slowly… oh, so slowly… lifts my body up to my knees. The referee's count is at "Seven!" I'm on one foot. Barely able to balance. Facing away from you. I'm like a tree in the forest in a powerful storm. I could tumble at any moment. Both hands on the ropes… trying to get back up. The referee shouts, "Eight!"

~poetry~
My eyes go wide as I see you move and start to climb the ropes. I slap my thigh in Frustration as I watch you move to the ropes. "If you're gonna get up, get up already." I growl as I start pacing in my corner - building up tension and energy like a sexual Dynamo

Rowan Chance
I'm on my feet as the referee hits "Nine!" and let go of the ropes, proving I can stand on my own. He asks if I can still fight. I nod and say, "Fuck yeah." My olive skin sheathed in sweat. You've already made me cum twice. That means you're one ahead of me. But I'm not done. Not by a long shot. I turn to look at you… dancing and jumping up and down. I smile and nod. "All right," I say. "If that's your best trick… it didn't knock me down." I approach you. Cautiously now. And I smile. "Got anything else?"

~poetry~
I smirk and try to hide my amazement. My tan and tone body slick with sweat. The light bounces from the sheen of it and defines my abs as the heave in the warm air. "I've climbed mountains and taught yoga, I've got more than enough stamina Rowan. I grit my teeth as the restart exited me, and my cock begins to stiffen. My lips smack as I start to circle you wiping the sweat from my chest on my fingertips and flicking it at you

Rowan Chance
I feel your sweat drip onto me. And you see me lick my lips. Neither of us has any gear remaining. We stand naked in the center of the ring. I look like I'm going for a collar-and-elbow tie up, but at the last moment, I feign down, ducking under you, trying to wrap my arm around your neck.

~poetry~
I circle my 6'1 170 pound body around you, and as you lunge in so do. Looking to lock up my body aching and running on adrenaline. As I go to grab you, you drop and spring up trying to grab my neck. My arms go up to your forearm to stop it from clinging to my throat. I try to fall forward and drop to my knees - trying to flip you off me.

Rowan Chance
It's not hard to throw my 5'6" 140 lbs over your shoulder. At least, it shouldn't be hard. but those 140 lbs are almost all muscle. Muscle trained in MMA, pro style, sexfighting, yoga and tantra. And dancing. You feel me resist your judo throw at first… but two orgasms have caught up with me. My legs aren't as powerful as they should be. And as I feel my body start to flow over your shoulder, those legs wrap around your waist, preventing me from going all the way over. I'm on your back. And I take advantage of the situation by grabbing your hair and putting all my weight behind me, trying to pull you back with me. Throwing my knees up, hoping to force you to land with your spine bent right between them.

~poetry~
I feel your fingers inmy short hair and pulling it back as your body starts to lean back. Fighting forward, feeling your breasts pressed into my back. I groan as I fight the dangeous and beautiful moneky on my back. I grab your arm and yell "you wanna fall down? FINE!" I lean forward and then fire my entire back, backwards popping my hips forward as I try and throw myself onto your chest and then crash your back into the canvas below us - trying to force air from you yt

Rowan Chance
He fell for it.

Rowan Chance
As you fall backwards, my knees shoot up into your spine. The Carlito Classic: The backstabber.

Rowan Chance
Jabbing each knee on either side of your spine.

Rowan Chance
But I don't let go.

Rowan Chance
I keep hold of you, not letting you get away from me.

~poetry~
Your knees rocket themselves into my back, and I let out a scream, as my back arches - even testing my flexiblity. My feet on the mat as I try and bend further - to stop you from crippling me. My arms reach up for your hands and try to pull them off my shoulders so I can roll off you yt

Rowan Chance
One arm reaches around your neck…

Rowan Chance
Trying to get hold.

Rowan Chance
As my knees remain in your back.

Rowan Chance
Trying to reach around your throat… dragging you into...

Rowan Chance
… my dragon sleeper.

Rowan Chance
My lips on your ear.

Rowan Chance
"time to sleep, pretty one," I whisper. My teeth biting hard.

Rowan Chance
My arm… oozing like a snake… tightening… looking to lock on the hold.

~poetry~
I groan as your knees fall in place, beding me back, forcing my breathing to labor. Your arm snaking to my neck - I pull my right arm up to your wrist to block i tfrom locking it. Digging my heels into the mat as I try and create some motion, try and help my back slide out from ontop of your knees - trying to avoid your notorious signature move yt

Rowan Chance
You try to move your arms, but you feel my legs slide out from under you, try wrapping around your left arm, pinning it in place. My arm around your throat is getting tighter… tighter… And my laughter is getting darker…

~poetry~
Your legs slide from my back to my sides as I my back lands on your core. I sigh as I try and fight the chock from behind. My lips shuddering as I struggle and try to move one arm  and then the other on your wrist - trying to get a grasp as sink deeper into your clutches yt

Rowan Chance
And as I feel my arm cinching in the hold, my other hand reaches forward… grabbing your young, hard cock… and my fingers squeeze around it. Tight as the arm around your throat. They twist and tug. And then, you feel my fingers move… like a magician moving a coin over his knuckles, as they lift and squeeze in concert… like a pianist playing a complicated part full of 16th notes. Working your cock like a child's toy. As my grip around your throat grows tighter… and tighter… no air now… All you have is the oxygen in your lungs and whatever pitiful gasps you can get through purple lips.

~poetry~
I can't get my arms to pull your arm off me and i feel the choke tight to my throat - trying to conserve air - before your hand gathers my cock. I moan - and regret it as air is drained from my body forcefully. My dick stiffens in your fingers as you tug and play it. Each touch more intense than the last as you pull back harder on my neck and I sink into your body yt

Rowan Chance
You can feel my erect nipples on your skin. You feel my hips gyrating. Rolling like waves. Not against anything. Just in a mocking motion.

Rowan Chance
As I feel your cock harden and pulse, I jerk it quickly. Harshly. Tightly.

Rowan Chance
Biting down on your ear with equal fierceness.

Rowan Chance
"Tap or cum," I whisper in your ear. "Those are your only choices."

Rowan Chance
"This time…" stroke-stroke-stroke "… you won't be getting up from the ten count."

~poetry~
I feel your body pulse and gyrate under me. Feeling your arousal grow deep as you attack me viciously and sexually. My breath shortens as your fingers strong, squeeze, tap and grip. I feel my legs and body stiffen as your grip becomes too intense. My eyes seeing double and I feel my body betray me as it's rooted down to it's two deepest desires. Surivival and carnal pleasure. I moan as you bite me and i buck my hips  and arch my back more as my dick explodes across your hand and moan softly in your choke hold. My cum sprays up and falls down on our body like a fountain, as it oozes from the head yt

Rowan Chance
Mmmm…. I moan into your ear.

Rowan Chance
The referee tells me to break the hold. "He came! Break it!"

Rowan Chance
I toss your shaking, quivering body aside and get back to my feet… stumbling only slightly.

Rowan Chance
And wipe the excess cum from my hand onto your ass.

Rowan Chance
Then, I step to the neutral corner… and the referee begins his count.

~poetry~
My body bucks and I feel the pleasure of ehuphoria roll through my body. Gasping as my body feels zapped - completelyh. Coughing as I start to pull my thoughts together. my lips smattering as I breathe deeple and get air back into my lungs. Huffing as the ref counts two and three in my ears. My hands rubbing the canvas trying to get my bearings yt

Rowan Chance
"Two!" the referee counts. I'm watching you try to dig yourself up. And I smile.

Rowan Chance
The announcers are talking about how many men I've finished with that hold. KO or tap out.

Rowan Chance
And I nod.

~poetry~
I feel you staring. Even though you're behind me. I can feel your stare and your confidence radiating from your corner. My fingers spread as I start to drag my body toward a neutral corner as the ref's count reaches five then six. My lungs feel cool with oxygen as my air starts to refuel my sore, sweating and aching body. Gritting my teeth - as I drag a trail of sweat and cum  on the canvas yt

Rowan Chance
"Seven!" The referee counts. I see you moving. A lot sooner than I thought you would be.

Rowan Chance
He gets to "Eight!" and you're still moving.

Rowan Chance
Stay down, you shit, I whisper. Stay the fuck down.

~poetry~
I hear the crowd starts cheering as I get closer to the corner - and I reach up with my right hand to grab the second rope, pulling me up  - getting my knees under me. "NINE" the ref counts as I know the end is now or never. I reach up with both hands to the top rope and grunt as pull myself up and get the balls of my barefeet under me as I lean my chest across the top turnbuckle, using it as balance, my body still wobling - but getting stronger as I get the save before he prounounces the "N' in "ten'. yt

Rowan Chance
Motherfucker...

Rowan Chance
I look at you… barely standing. And I shake my head. "Shoulda stayed down, Nick," I say from across the ring.

~poetry~
I hear your taunt and start to straighten up, leaning across the top turnbuckle - taking as much time as you will give me to recover. I turn around and smirk. "Now where's the fun in that." i smile as I breathe and get more reserved energy into a depleted body yt

Rowan Chance
I rush forward then, just as you're talking. Moving as fast as I can, burning reserves of energy, so I can get across the ring before you can finish your sentence and plow a forearm right across your chin. … so I hope.

~poetry~
She fell for it." I think as you run across the ring. As you come within inches of me I reach across my body with my left arm and grab the top rope, pulling me to the right - using the extra grip to get me out of the way from your charging body into the corner yt

Rowan Chance
I slam against the corner, bouncing back, stunned for the moment...

~poetry~
I smile as i look over my shoulder and see your staggering from the corner backwards, i let go of the ropes and walk behind you, my dick pressed between your ass cheeks. I grab your dark, sweat soaked hair and growl as I force your head down and try to throw your shoulder first into the ring post yt

Rowan Chance
My head goes between the top and middle turnbuckle, my shoulder slamming into the steel post. Electric fire shoots through my shoulder as I stagger backwards, clutching it with my hand, my eyes closed tight in pain.

~poetry~
As your move forward and the ring thuds with the impact of the your shoulder, I slowly walk behidn you, stalking you. I huff and puff - tired. Exhausted. Drained. But wanting to show I"m worth of the match. Keeping you bent over I with my head on your neck I push you back toward the corner - forcing your body between the middle and top turnbuckle, my dick thickening as it presses against the crack of yoru ass yt

Rowan Chance
My shoulder rams into the corner again, this time, something stronger than fire blasting in my shoulder. My fingers go numb. I feel your cock behind me. Hard as stone. Ready to do some real damage. I have to do something… something…

Rowan Chance
I reach up with my good arm, wrapping it around the back of your neck… and try running up the turnbuckles… holding on to your neck… flipping over… turning it into a reverse DDT. With what little strength I've got left…

~poetry~
Behind you - trying to set you up for something special just for you, until you act with the movements and experience that prove that you're the champ. Taking advantage of my position your free - non stunned arm hooks my head to hip. My lips pressed against your salty skin as You push back and and clib the ropes flipping backward and draggin me with you in a reverse ddt. my head thumps on the canvas and I hold it as I kick my feet in pain yt

~poetry~

Rowan Chance
I lay on the canvas for a long moment...

Rowan Chance
That last move took a lot out of me. The referee looking at both of us.

Rowan Chance
Me face first… you face up. Both unmoving.

Rowan Chance
Then… slowly… I begin to move...

Rowan Chance
I… step… over… your still body…

Rowan Chance
… grab y-your ankles...

Rowan Chance
… twist them… into what… looks like… a standing figure four…

Rowan Chance
… and then drop down hard on your cock. In reverse cowgirl. Your legs tied up in a figure four.

~poetry~
Groaning - feeling the dull thud leaves me seeing everything gray and fauzzy. Groaning as i shake my head and flutter my eyes - tryign to see. Feeling your body move and your presnece over me. I look up as you grab my ankles and I wave my hands no "please" I beg. But you pay need know mind as you wrap my legs up - turn then start pulling up I scream in pain and then you drop your toned powerful body ontop of my thick cock - bending my leg backwards. I scream and lfail my body in pain as You apply pressure and  land hard on my cock yt

Rowan Chance
And then...

Rowan Chance
AND THEN…

Rowan Chance
As I feel the tendons in your legs stretching beyond their limits, still riding you in reverse cowgirl, I bend backwards in a full yoga stretch. Bending my spine further than it should go. My back arching over your chest.

Rowan Chance
Pulling your legs with me.

Rowan Chance
Pulling your cock with me.

Rowan Chance
Until my head is right next to yours.

Rowan Chance
And I whisper in your ear…

Rowan Chance
"Don't try this at home…"

Rowan Chance
And I BUCK my hips. Thrusting down on your cock and threatening to snap your legs in two.

~poetry~
The fire in my legs shoots through my body and I howl in scream - trying to fight it but not able to. Despite the pain - my cock hard en suronded by your tight and wet pusssy grind ands squeezes my dick. And then the real pain starts as you ghold my leg and bend bakwards. All the way. Pulling my dick hard inside you locked inside your sex as keep the leg hold tight. I turn my head to see you smiling and to hear you tuant and I grit my teeth. Before I can scream a submission you back hard - and the type of pain and arousal that shoot me is unprecidented. I Scream and my face contorts into a ecstasy in pain as slap the mats hard and scream that I give up. "I submit!!!!" yt

Rowan Chance
The referee calls for the bell and reaches down, telling me to break the hold.

Rowan Chance
I whisper in your ear, "Cum for me first, Nick…" and laugh. As I begin THRUSTING down on your cock.

~poetry~
Feeling your body pull and push on my dick as you pull on my legs. i scream as tears run down my face and your hips swallow and thrust on me agin. I have no answers back as I try and turn my hips up and return the bucking. Screaming as my dick get thicker and harder. You forcing me to push aside the pain so you can get your reward. Screaming as my dick gets fatter and fatter. And finally with a buck and a animalistic painful scream I buck hard and orgasm. My cock exploding within you...

Rowan Chance
The referee pulls me off, warning about reversing the decision. I break it, standing up. Stumbling, just for a moment as he raises my hand in victory. I look down at you... and smile.

You almost had me... but you just weren't good enough.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 05:46:19 PM by Rowan Chance »
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Re: Rowan vs ~PoetryinMotion~ (Erotic Wrestling League)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 09:38:23 PM »
I'm not usually drawn to sex-fights, or pro-matches, but this was so well-written, and just flowed elegantly from start to finish.  Well done, both of you!
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 11:22:46 PM »
I'm not usually drawn to sex-fights, or pro-matches, but this was so well-written, and just flowed elegantly from start to finish.  Well done, both of you!

Thanks sweetie!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 07:12:59 PM »
Just another example of why Rowan is one of the best.

Good effort Nick, you got a couple out of her.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 11:16:49 PM »

Rowan Chance
I… step… over… your still body…

Rowan Chance
… grab y-your ankles...

Rowan Chance
… twist them… into what… looks like… a standing figure four…

Rowan Chance
… and then drop down hard on your cock. In reverse cowgirl. Your legs tied up in a figure four.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Whoa! That is the "Stairway to Heaven" of finishing moves!!

You two rock.

PS)  *blows a  :-* to Rowan*

One day, Sadie, you and me are gonna write a goddamn Jim Steinman rock opera. ;)