News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jacuzzi TF - done this some time ago

• 6 Replies

BreastDommer

Jacuzzi TF - done this some time ago
« on: March 23, 2016, 11:54:37 AM »
chesty_melinda: wearing my bright green bikini, and in the "deep" end of the jacuzzi, covering almost my nipples as i sit on my lush ass...bikini barely able to hide huge sideboobs and some unshaved tufts of pubes on the sides of my soft bush....waiting for my big rival to appear...yt

busty_jenna: stepping out of your house after i put my skimpy black string bikini on, my hips swaying and boobs bouncing as i approach the jacuzzi, getting in and standing in front of you, giving you a nice view from down there at my huge girls, my tit flesh spilling out of the bikini top yt

chesty_melinda: mmm...looks playfully at your ultra juicy bust and figure...making sure i take extra note and the heavy swaying of your tits as well as your lush thighs similar to mine...i put some strength on my ass and thighs and get up too, as my right tit spills outside the cup, setting itself free in the process...oooppssss yt

busty_jenna: licking my lips as you tit pops free simply from moving, trying to do something similar and bouncing on bended knees so my girls swing heavily up and down until the pop out of the bikini top yt

chesty_melinda: eeing u pop both your tits out...im sure this is gonna be a wet and hard fought...super boobfight...i invite you in, as i sit on my ass again, making sure undo the top of my too tight and uncomfortable top...freeing my swollen G cups free as they shine half way submerged into the hot water
chesty_melinda: yt

busty_jenna: removing my top and sinking down in the water with you, diving into water water once so im all wet to my neck "cant wait to take your girls on" i whisper yt

chesty_melinda: we have both stopped smiling by now...as i know this will be dead serious...i reply "lets see what your balloons got...hun" smirking...as i move my self closer to you, our knees and thighs now grinding.,..yt

busty_jenna: pressing my tits against your softly at first to get a feeling of them, slowly grinding in the opposite direction, my nipples rubbing over your boob flesh and your over mine..looking deeply and confidently into your eyes, hands on my hips as i kneel in the water as well yt

chesty_melinda: ohhhh...i shiver all over as your huge melons push into mine inside the bubbly water...they get elevated partly from the anosis, making rhe feeling even better than with full gravity on...i look up wards relishing the feeling as i grind at yours in the opposite direction than you...yt

busty_jenna: my nipples harden as i feel your titties rubbing over them, leaning then more into you an slowly increasing the pressure on your boob so they begin to mushroom..glaring into your eyes yt

chesty_melinda: ummmm...feeling u increase the pressure right off the start...our tits mushroom more and more, with the titflesh oozing freely at our sides now...feeling my nips goosebump and thicken (aerolas too) as they flick across your nips once every while...ooo...yt

busty_jenna: "like that huh" i smrik at you but then lean back with my upper body to thrust my girls hard into your, trying to force you back...water splashes around as our massive boobs collide yt

chesty_melinda: ooohhhhhh....as i wasnt expecting this aggression so early in the fight...while your tit punch was partly slowed down by the water between us, it catches me off guard...uughhh as i lead backward, still trying to get some balance on my knees, straining my abs now uughhhh bitch....yt

busty_jenna: trying to take advantage of the situation and leaning onto your tits from above your your body is bend back...staring coldhearted into your eyes while trying to keep you underwater with my left arm wrapped around your body, my right gripping the edge of the jacuzzi to keep balance yt

chesty_melinda: uuuughhhh as u press with your weight on me, tit on tit still, feeling yours pushing mine down with their weight and size, as my knees are uncomfortably bent and im pushed horizontally...uuuughhh...pushing at your shoulder with one hand and trying to get level using my other hand to pushhhh off the jacuzzi bottom...guhhh yt

busty_jenna: grinding my tits hard down hope to cause some pain as your girls tug at the base, but then grunting as you slowly push yourself up again yt

chesty_melinda: uuughhh...i push hard to get back straight, as your tits push mine hard from above....i pant and squeal as i start moving you back but getting aggrevated...yt

busty_jenna: seems like i underestimated your strenght as you push up again but neverthess i wrap my arms around your neck, my tits resting on top of your you feel their heavy weight, then i slowly drag them down yours and pulling your girls with me yt

chesty_melinda: aaaaghhhh...she got the upper hand, as you hug me very high up my back, placing your tits too high as thir tops bulge out from pressing into mine and almost suffocate my lower neck...bitchhh..i mutter but cant break your hug...as i hug you around the waistline, and push my thighs around yours, inside the hot water, scissoring you under the surface...our bikini bottom-crotches come into close contact now yt

busty_jenna: grunting as you thick thighs wrap around mine "these arent my tits" smirking at you, holding to tightly while continuing pulling my tits down up to the point yours pop free again yt

chesty_melinda: "bitch..." i grit my teeth, as my tits are on fire by now, far from done though...i squeeze my own bearhug hard against your ribcage, hoping to force some air outa you and cause our tits to mush with no motion into each others, puhsing my G cups into your HHs now hard!...uuughhhh yt

busty_jenna: arggggggh..gasping for air as you bear hug me tightly, feeling your girl pressing hard into mine, tilting my head back while gasping..."you biiiiitch" i hiss yt

chesty_melinda: "shut it..."pant "...hoe!" as i grit my teeth and squeeze your soft body hard, feeling our tits pancake so hard it aches, my nips hard pressing into your aerolas as i squeeze my meaty thighs around your waistline under the surface....yt

busty_jenna: groaning and trying to suck in air as your thighs and the hug combine squeeze my ribcage and the air out of my lungs, trying to twist out from your tight hold..this is certainly not going as i expected yt
busty_jenna: *combined

chesty_melinda: feeling you writhe inside my twin holds now, as i do small , tiny, almost non existent grinds of my tits on yours, explorinf your size and firmness to the extreme degree! "lets see how much yours can hold up now, slut!!" i smirk, as my fat thighs keep up squeezing your soft waist line and your bottoms move left and right against mine yt

busty_jenna: your legs are doing clearly more damage to me than your bear hug and tits, feeling my waist trapped like in a vice..."gaaaaaaawd", reaching underwater and clenching my hands on your thighs as i try to break to hold yt

chesty_melinda: feeling you try to break my scissors as you leave the room open up top!...i take this opportunity to shift my bear hug up, by pushing my arms just under your pits and around you, pressing my tits hiugher up than yours as i pussshhhh my self onto you now, same way you did some moments before! yt

busty_jenna: "noooo" gritting my teeth as you slowly push me back with your tits on top, bending at my hips, my hands have to leave your shoulders, pressing my palms on the bottom of the jacuzii to stop you yt
busty_jenna: *leave your legs

chesty_melinda: pushing with my full weight and tit size on you now, body to body, woman to woman, tit to tit, belly to belly and thighs/crotch to crotch...i know physics is on my side now, as we are more tired than the beginning of the fight and this shows, hoping to bend u down decisively now...y thighs straddle your waist and my arms grab yours under the surface to push them apart and not let you push yourself up yt

busty_jenna: as you pull my arms away my slip under water from your weight on top of me, panically hitting with my fist everything that is on front of me, your arms, shoulders and back yt
busty_jenna: *i slip

chesty_melinda: pushing you in now, almost seeing you panic as u go underwater now, i adjust my seat on you, and on your belly now, forcing us close to the side of the jacuzzi ith your upper back placed uncomfortably on the marble as i spash my tits wildly on yours, pinning your hands outside the jacuzzi., you being splayed like this
chesty_melinda: yt

busty_jenna: sucking in air and panting as you drag my head out of the water again, then feeling your massive Gs settling down on my girls while you pins my hands..staring into your eyes yt

chesty_melinda: i see you look into me with a dazzled look on your big eyes....as i now start my final assault...i press hotly down on you, my G cups now really swollen and nips engorged from this turn of events, as they maul , slam, slap and grind down on yours, alternating between attacks and moves now, mwater on both our faces as i hear your whimpers...yt

busty_jenna: argggghhhh melindaaaaaaaaa, your tits begin to toy mine around as you have the better position and are less worn out than me..."stop iiiiiiiiiiiit" yt

chesty_melinda: "no bitch, take it like the big COW you are!" i say cruelly as i pin your mams hard...!they sag now around and under mine, more and more with every minute it passes under both mine and their own weight and tiredness...yt

busty_jenna: aaaaaargggghhhhhhh whimpering as you show no mercy, pain rushing through my girls "i give i give" almost begging you to stop yt

chesty_melinda: "you give huh...weak titted slut...!" as i time my tit swinging and throw two wet and painful tit slap on your beaten tit flesh now...SLAAAAPPPPPPPP and SSSLAAAPPSSSSSHHHHHHH....hearing u squeal in pain and defeat! yt

busty_jenna: arggggggghhh screaming in pain...as your swinging tit literally throw my beaten tits around  yt

chesty_melinda: feeling you only squealing and panting in pain now, as your wrists and belly/thighs have literally stopped fighting mine...i press my nipples straight into your placid aerolas as i press in the center or your softies...looking you straight into the eyes...yt

busty_jenna: pressing my eyelids onto each other as you hard nipples dig deeply into my areolas..i can do nothing but taking the pain and humiliation as you dont care about my submission yt

chesty_melinda: i see u avoid my domme look...and i expected as much from you...i steadily and dominantly state, as i pin you body and nipple wise now "bitch open your eyes...and say who's got the better tits...SAY IT!" yt

busty_jenna: looking into your eyes...you see my weakness and fear..."you tits are better than mine melinda" i groan yt
busty_jenna: *your

chesty_melinda: "fckin right they are!" i shout in a loud voice and husky smile, almost dizzy from victory (and the fight excertion)...i push myself off you and u almost drown dowward...as i tower over ya, red tits and wet body Gs swaying voctoriously and menecingly over ya...yt

busty_jenna: i hand at the edge of the jacuzzi, my body lips and staring up at you..shivering how you throne victoriously above me yt

chesty_melinda: i reach down carefully and grab a nice handful of your back hair, raising it upward making ur head tilt up..."bitch, you better hope we dont cross paths soon, i ll be MILKING the shit outa those hangers FORCEULLY!"...as i spit at your tits...yt

busty_jenna: feeling the painful tug at my hair..arghhhhhh...then blushing red as you spit down on my tits and humiliate me psychologically

Offline busty Inga

• hey hey up here my face is up
Re: Jacuzzi TF - done this some time ago
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 12:12:07 PM »
mmm great duel thanks for sharing cant wait face you 2
i will prove  my tits are the best in the world,,,,

BreastDommer

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 04:31:51 PM »
thx viking sounds like a plan you vs me!

Offline Primal Hunter

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 12:57:56 AM »
very exciting match, looking for ward to read more of your fights.

AllanLongbow

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 01:55:31 AM »
Wow! That was a real titFIGHT! I could feel the power of both of your bodies in the struggle right up until Melinda out womaned Jenna in such a dominant fashion! Thank you for sharing that fight, and congratulations on such a beautiful victory Melinda!

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 12:13:08 PM »
This was an awesome match... Thanks to the ladies for doing this...
Thanks to Melinda for sharing ...
Loved the way Melinda turned the tide...
Waiting to read more such matches from your stable Melinda...

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 03:32:48 AM »
Love your chatfights... and a great ending
Manager of a team of Female fighters here