News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Grand Wrestlefuck

• 1 Replies

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
The Grand Wrestlefuck
« on: March 25, 2016, 09:08:00 AM »
This is a storyline I wrote recently and also shared with a few of my better-skilled opponents. Putting it here to see if there are good fighters out there I haven't met yet.

Please respond on YIM to me (wildtigress21) and don't respond on here unless we talk about it first. Its YT!

It was the third largest educational facility in the country, with over five hundred students, and over a hundred teachers, reputed for being one of the best, and toughest to get into. It’s alumni were the who’s who of the country, from celebrities across business, entertainment and more, it basked in the glory of over a century of glittering history.

An equally glorious but obviously little known part of its history was the secret sexwrestling competition that was run by its staff, pitting the sexiest and the strongest sexes together in various unknown arena of its sprawling 15 square mile campus. Soon after the clanging of the bell, signalling the end of the last lesson, began the dirty erotic battles. Over the years, the undocumented Sexfight Royalty, as the famous title was known, had exchanged hands, at times gracefully surrendered, while sometimes forcibly snatched away. Yet, after Elaine, the Math teacher, had left the school and the country, her title was up for grabs.

Alisha knew she had one great rival, sitting just across her, both who taught foreign languages had joined the school just an year ago, and under the rules, were not allowed to participate until an year was complete, and that had happened just three days ago, and they received the customary email confirming their eligibility. As the Sexfight Club organiser, they were introduced to the other fourteen members of the group, and then the dice rolled that night to determine their first rivals. As their eyes met across the narrow table, they almost didn’t hear the sound of the cube hitting the wooden surface, and as the room oohed and aahed, they didn’t need to look at the dice to know their first rival.

Tradition held that once the dice determined the fuck warriors, the two were free to decide a place and time of their own to complete the fight within the next five days. Yet, no one was prepared to even imagine what would happen next. As soon as Marianne read out the names from the dice numbers, two heavy chairs toppled to the ground with a loud CRASH!!!, as both of them literally sprang from their seats, lunging at each other like possessed maniacs, climbing on the huge table as they got on their fours almost instantly...

--YT--

Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalisha

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
Re: The Grand Wrestlefuck
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 12:12:57 PM »
Just came across this after long... had quite a few hot fights on this story!
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalisha