News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

spontaneous fight vs Melody

• 1 Replies

BreastDommer

spontaneous fight vs Melody
« on: March 25, 2016, 07:51:38 PM »
chesty_melinda: mmm bitch...

melodyfights: Come for me, bitch
melodyfights: show me what you got

chesty_melinda: well?

melodyfights: Lets go, cxnt

chesty_melinda: im ready slut

melodyfights: What you gonna do? Huh?

chesty_melinda: maybe come closer and thrust my larger tits into yours...
chesty_melinda: how you gonna react

melodyfights: Ugh...I stumble back...I look you in the eyes and thrust into you with my tits, pressing hard.

chesty_melinda: uuhmmm stand my ground as our tis mush hard into each others...titflesh oozes left and right!

melodyfights: I grab your hair for leverage and ppull back. Fucking slut.

chesty_melinda: uuughh my head on fire, i bear hug you and squeeze you tight into me, your tits are mushroomed into mine

melodyfights: GAAAAH YOU FAT TITTED BITCH!
melodyfights: I drag my nails down your back as I grab hold of your ass.

chesty_melinda: uunghhhhhhh AIIIIIII you rake my back with your talons you BITCHHHH my eyes red in anger and pain i try to break your waist in half and push into your tits more aaaghhh

melodyfights: my tits engulfed, I scream as you crush me. I give your ass some slaps, but my arms are constricted. I lower my face into your massive tits and bite.

chesty_melinda: (are we wearing panties bitch>?)

melodyfights: (fuck no, whore)

chesty_melinda: i force you back some your moces are broken and my tits are winning as you try to b ite them my huge cleavahe almost pushed up to your throats via pressure....aaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i let the bearhug go to push your head deeper into my tits to sufocate ya

melodyfights: Guuuuugh, unable to breath, but my arms free, I begin to maul your hairy cxnt, tearing at it and pulling some of your bush free.

chesty_melinda: aaghhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! aaai nooooooooooooo as u grab at my brownish pubes i yell in pain my knees weak as my holds fail and i try to rake your hands off my bush nooooooooooo

melodyfights: Ripping up the carpet, cxnt....I hiss as I sink in deeper into your pussy, and my teeth now find your fat swollen nipple.

chesty_melinda: oohhhhh shiitttt i push my nails hard into your wrists as my pubes get mauled im in pain and get pushed back my thighs spread now AGHHHH

melodyfights: i sink my teeth in deeper into your nip as my wrists catch fire. I give your pussy another rake before i drive into you, sending us backward.

chesty_melinda: i push them off me as my pussy is on fire and cant concentrate in the fight,i just now feel you biting at my huge nip! OOWWW as you push me back to the wall...yt

melodyfights: I press against you, releasing your nip, grabbing your hands and holding them against the wall. I drive my knee into yout raw cxnt.

chesty_melinda: i struggle not to get pinned as you fight rough, you knee my pussy and...oommfffff i double in [pain my crotch attacked hard! ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh my eyes get blurry in tears ooohhh i try to get my hands off but...

melodyfights: As you double over, I use your momentm to throw you to the floor, face first. Your large tits beneath and beside of you. I jump onto your back, pinning you there, driving a fist into your side tit, mashing it into the floor.

chesty_melinda: AGHHHH ooohhhhh FUCKKKKKKKKKK you sit on me as i squirm unable to get up....i cry now in pain as my thighs squirm and i try to roll...

melodyfights: I grab your tits and pull them back toward me. MOO BITCH!

chesty_melinda: aghhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooo noooooooooo bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dont nooooooo AGHHHHHH

melodyfights: MOOOOO FOR ME BITCH!

chesty_melinda: fuckk noo...please noooooooo aghhhh my tits in pain about to rip them oooh noo please nooo you win stoppppp

melodyfights: MOOO!

chesty_melinda: aghhhhhhhh pleaseeeee nooo aaghhhhhhhhhhhh i try to squirm to no avail i sob now in pain and humiliation noooo

melodyfights: I twist your tits back. Moo or lose them...I hiss

chesty_melinda: aghhhhhhhhhhh noo nooo please....i SOB hard and breathles.s...i mooo...'mmmooo.....; please stoooppp sooob

melodyfights: LOUDER, COW!

chesty_melinda: aaghhhh pleasee nooo aaaghhhh
chesty_melinda: i moo...again
chesty_melinda: i collapse in sob and tears...aaaghhhh

melodyfights: MMMMMMMMm....yes. I begin to grind on your back, releasing your tits and grabbing your hair

chesty_melinda: aghhh nooo nooo...please...end this .....i say in sobbing crying and  almost weakly...

melodyfights: I;m going to cum first, whore...I moan as I grind your back.

chesty_melinda: aaghhhhh ...no no....

Offline BoobBully

Re: spontaneous fight vs Melody
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 01:06:53 AM »
Mmmm love seeing you and your fat tits mistreated like this. I want my turn!
Come and get me girls!