News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Windy vs Emily in the Grand Canyon

• 3 Replies

Offline WindyRules

Windy vs Emily in the Grand Canyon
« on: April 02, 2016, 08:21:18 PM »
When I was even newer and fresher than I am today, I received a message from on high, a challenge from the top of the mountain. Yes, Emily.

The battle took place atop a butte in the Grand Canyon, a spot pictured in my profile. Just the two of us on the harsh red rocks. It began with a flourish of fun writing but eventually withered away as time forced both of us offline and the gusto cooled as days away from the battle turned to weeks and we were left with a story that trailed off into the sunset.

So this is not a complete log.

Everyone knows the great talents of Emily, but most have no idea who I am. So here's an introduction, a brief sample offered with Emily's blessing.

It's a greeting, a simple hello.

Just a taste of Windy.

In a hot desert canyon, dry wind in my hair.
She stood on the red rock, two fists in the air.
And I saw in her blue eyes....
This could be heaven or this could be hell.

Windyrules: The  chopper blades slice through the hot air of the Grand Canyon, a whup, whup, whup, whup in my ears as I gaze across the Big Ditch, seeing spots I've never seen. Three years as a river raft guide, and I'm still enthralled, never tiring of the splendor. Can't say the same for the leggy blonde in the next seat, leaning back in her seat, playing  games on her iPhone, above it all as always. Too cool for the real world. I'm tired of her splendor. Tired, tired, tired.

And now it's come to this. Side by side in a helicopter on the way to a majestic butte in the middle of the canyon, a place we river rats call "Bad Ass Butte."  A place for reckoning. When the chopper drops us off, it will just be the two of us. With a million-dollar vista atop the butte, cliffs dropping precipitously into the canyon. Eye to eye, body to body, will to will. Nowhere to hide, nowhere to run. Just the red canyon dirt, the steep canyon walls and two fierce competitors.

One will prevail.

It was the picture. You hated it, didn't you, Emily? But the  world loved it! Right there on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Me!

SI wanted a feature story on a female Grand Canyon whitewater guide. Management chose me.  Of course. I make them look good. I look out  for the customers, I  show them the canyon and  a good time. And most of all I exude fun!

And you? You exude you! You're the senior female guide, and you act as if you came first and the canyon showed up later. Calling yourself the Ditch Bitch. Creating  special T-shirts with the canyon in the background and the words Ditch Bitch embroidered on the front. The Grand Canyon is a great ditch, but you're a second-rate bitch.

I'm in awe of the canyon. Emily ~ is ~ in awe of ~~ herself.

I hate how you dismissively refer to the girls who actually row their rafts as  "water pushers." Yes, you drive the big rafts with many passengers and a motor. Always bragging about how many miles you can do in a day. Loving the power at your fingertips and revving the  motor to  dodge the rocks. You'd do wheelies if you could, like you do on your motorcycle back at the lodge.

I dodge the rocks with skill and strength, the oars firmly in my tight grip. Back at the lodge I get around in a battered old red pickup, straight shift, with a cracked windshield and the passenger door held on with wire. Looks at home with the red dust, tumbleweeds and prickly pear.

On the third day of the trip as the sun lowered in the canyon, creating a magical contrast of  light and shadow, I beached my raft for the  day.  Soon I'd  make a campfire and  prepare a meal for my passengers, including the reporter and photographer for Sports Illustrated.

Still warm from a day of desert heat and sweaty from rowing, I impulsively climbed up a nearby rock wall, stripped naked, wrapped my clothes in my jeans shorts, and tossed them to the beach below.

Then I smiled to the canyon and dove into a pool on the river. A swan dive...stretching out in mid-air, legs together nicely, toes pointed, my breasts raised as my arms reached for the sky. My dark hair free and loose flowing in the air. A majestic silhouette in the shadow and sun.

And the SI camera caught it. Naked girl diving from the high rocks to the river below.

Pure art!

A vision emblazoned on the cover of SI, burned into the minds of millions around the world. Who was this girl? So daring, so athletic, at one with the canyon, and the captain of a whitewater raft.

Her name is Windy.

YT
inyourdreamsxxx: Nature ~

Nature is a 4 year old ,, strapped on her daddy's back while he carried his backpack on a three day hike across the Tanami Desert.

Nature is a 6 year old ,, with her hands wrapped around the shoulder straps of her own miniature backpack ,, walking next to her dad.

Nature is an 8 year old ,, holding a 12lbs Perentie posing for a picture for daddy so he can show it off for his folks at the Geo station.

Nature is a 12 year old who ran from home ,, and found nothing but a tent in the desert to survive in for two weeks before getting back to her family.

Nature is Australia ~ And it's folks ~ ~ ~ ~
When I finally decided to leave home and find another ,, there were few spots around the world that could give me what I desired. I knew that neither Nepal and it's Himalaya's nor Tanzania's Kiliminjaro were for me. I loved nature ,, I loved danger ,, but I still wanted a sense of safety and luxury. And with turmoil and political unrest ,, those were stations to visit ,, not to turn into my own stomping grounds.

No ,, my eyes set to another part. To Arizona ,, and its grand ditch. ~

I was only 17 when I got hired. The youngest guide in the history of the troupe. And while most tried to put me down because of my looks and physique (( Imagine that ~ ~ ~ )) ,, I just smiled and proved them wrong. I was not a Goddamn Barbie ,, and I made sure that every single guide ,, guy or gal ,, knew I was better than them. Ever from ratings and reviews ,, company races ,, or even merchandise ,, I ruled supreme. No one came close. Three years later ,, I was the head guide. My name and face were almost as famous as that gigantic crack in Earth that charmed millions to visit it every year. ~

And I have to give it to Americans ,, they knew how to market everything. Of course ,, this natural wonder did not need advertisement ,, just the proper marketing. A proper face ~~ MY ~~ face.

And that's why when I heard ramblings about that new girl ,, some Native American who some of the tourists liked because she promoted the illusion of ~authenticity~ ,, I was a bit surprised ,, but hardly annoyed. She was just a bug waiting in line to be crushed under the giant rolled up magazine of my dominance ,, my presence ~

However ,, the magazine did not land on her face ,, no ,, it swatted me across my nose. A cover page even on SI. What did they call it ?? Oh ,, right ,, ~tastefully nude~ ,, that's what the company said in their statement opposed to the outrage from most of the guides. Everyone was upset ,, and for the first time ,, someone was almost as hated as me in their eyes. While I put everyone in line ,, I did not show ~too much~ skin to get it ,, you ,, you totally showed crack and side~boob in that ~innocent~ dive. ~

What was worse is the ego boost that seemed to give you ,, you seemed to really want that ~ditch bitch~ title ,, and you made it no secret. In the span of only one week ,, we got into three scuffles ,, short only of trading blows at camp. But that was not the place for it to be settled . . . Why when we had the Bad Ass Butte ?? The Sombrero~shaped rocky disk standing atop of a 4,000 ton pillar ,, a natural wonder ,, flat ,, red rock and dust ,, closed off to the tourists,, but not to us guides. We knew it can handle the weight of hundreds of people ,, but that is still a hazard to the public. ~

No edges ,, no railings ,, nothing ,, just an 80 foot drop straight down to the Quartz~colored water in the creek below. I took many dives off the edge. What a rush ,, what a scare ~ but to be there with another person ,, with nothing to stop us from beating the living crap of each other ,, now that's a totally new rush.

I tapped on my phone's screen ,, uploading a couple of cool pictures of the Butte to instagram as the chopper circled it ,, and doing my best impression of acting like you do not exist. Soon ,, you will be erased off the map anyways. You will know your place ,, and you will be brought in line. The pilot signals us ,, and I reach up for him with the thumbs up ,, he gestures at his watch ,, and I glance at the dashboard ahead of him ,, then raise my fingers with Eight fingers ,, to tell him what time he should come back to pick us up ~

Two hours is more than enough for this ,, it's plenty of time to beat you like a rag doll ,, to toss you off  the ledge ,, and laugh while you crawl out of the water and climb up to the top and dry off while I watch the Sunset ~

It's plenty of time ,, to show you ,, who is the Ditch Bitch ~

Who here ,, is the true Child of Nature ~ ~

YT

windyrules: I clamber out of the cramped back seat of the chopper, shake out my legs to  restore the feeling, raise my arms and stretch....my breasts pressing lightly against my black oversized Corona tank top...and take a few steps to get my bearings, admire the view and think about the task before me. The Ditch Bitch hates me....That's fine...I've been hated by better....and I duck away from the swirling red dust and cover my ears  with my palms as the chopper revs up and lifts off....
Leaving just the two of us....

Many would pay so much for a  romantic evening atop the butte, perhaps a table set up with a glass of California wine, a loaf of French bread and someone they love. All we're missing is the glass of California wine, a loaf of French bread and someone we love. Details!

I  brought my favorite Keen hiking shoes for the occasion...not  boots  as that would be extra weight on my feet...and I should be both quick and nimble now. And I turn away from  the vista to face you....five inches taller...heavier too but  most of that is mouth, the rest, boobs. And I smile just enough to make you know I really mean it....My hands on my hips, wiping the slight perspiration on my jeans shorts.

You called?

YT

inyourdreamsxxx: The bird takes off ,, stirring a dust storm in its wake ,, prompting me to walk away ,, my right hand up covering my eyes ,, turning my head away. My golden tresses flowing in the wind ,, away from you and the stirring dust devil. I watch it circle few hundred feet above us ,, and I give the pilot a thumbs up and he flies away. Although I'm pretty sure that he will find a spot to land not too far away ,, and send that little pesky drone of his to spy on us. But with these blue skies ,, it won't be that hard to see. I made it clear to him though ,, if this makes the internet ,, he is dead ~

And while he vanishes in the horizon ,, I turn to you ,, the whup~whup~whup of the blades fading from my ears ,, and getting replaced with the thump~thump~thump of my heartbeat pounding in my chest. I take in a deep ,, deep breath ,, gazing at you coldly and slowly ,, seeing that pretty smile of yours curl up on your face. And I can't help it ,, but I just smile back ,, hearing your bratty remark ~

Dressed in my jeans cut~offs ,, and a light gray tee ,, one of my own merchandise with Ditch~Bitch~ written on the front in charcoal. I took the scissors to the sleeves ,, so fine little threads hang from the shoulder ,, and the tee is knotted at the right side ,, just below my right boob ,, showing my toned abs ,, and my ribs. My baby blue eyes looking at you ,, and I shake my head ~ "You know I don't really hate you . . . But ,, whatever I do in the next two hours ,, is something I ~have~ to do ,, one day ,, when you're in my spot ,, that place you call the tippy~top ,, you'd understand. . . " ~ My words coming off genuine ,, before I smirk wider and I purr ~ "But that being said ,, it does ~NOT~ mean that i won't enjoy the hell out of it ,, Mindy"

Intentionally messing up your name.

YT

windyrules: You're always so stylish...showing off your well-toned abs below your tacky Ditch Bitch Tee. My own? More of a  mystery, well hidden by my flared bottom tank top that lets the air flow easily up to my bare breasts. Comfy! And I love to be comfy while kicking your butt. Really no sense in worrying about appearing on a  magazine cover. I already did that! Oh but you heard. Wasn't  it  beautiful? I'm on so many walls, so many computers, and in so many dreams.

You should have studied that SI story a little better. Somewhere in the large print, there was a very important word you missed. Windy!.... That's Windy. Maybe I'll write it in red dust on your stomach....Upside down so you can read  it better.

Some churning in my stomach now as  I know the time is here. One will be the winner and one will be the loser...But either way.....

We're going  to fight like nobody's  watching!

YT

inyourdreamsxxx: I just gaze upon you ,, my chest rising and falling ,, my nipples slowly tenting through the gray fabric. Pointing at you accusingly. You might not know it ,, but I spent WAY too much time staring at your photo on SI. I have studied each and every curve. Every sinew and bulge of muscle ,, and groove in your abs. I know that you are way fitter than you give, and point blank ,, you're lethality in a small package.

But that does not bother me. There is no need for posturing ,, the only sounds around us now are the wind blowing through our hairs carrying them around ,, and our own heavy breathing ~
There is no jewelry to remove ,, or hair to tie up. All that was taken care of before we got here. All that we need is ,, to get this settled. I slowly rotate my head around ,, stretching my neck ,,  and roll my shoulders back in their sockets ,, flexing and tightening my fingers ,, first into claws ,, then further into small fists ,, then I relax them. No cheesy hollywood~style knuckle cracking. I give you a little smile ,, saying ~ "Alright then ,, I guess it's time to get started" ~

YT

windyrules: I nod, my lips pressed together tightly, decorated only by my usual Banana Boat 45. My dark eyes boring in on yours, not to intimidate but to focus intently and note every glimmer. My ponytail poking out the rear hole of my camo cap. No time now for niceties. The oversized blonde must fall!

Each battle begins with a single step. And I make mine, then another and  now  we are  nearly breathing on each other, the bill of my cap so close to poking you in the nose. My hands up high, waiting and watching and it's all I can do to rein them in, so eager are they to go at you.  And I watch your eyes, the key to your hands.

Who makes the first move?

YT

inyourdreamsxxx: I see the glimmer in your eyes. The sudden savage intensity, and I can feel the shift in the air even before you take your first step. It's ON !!! You move in quickly ,, and as I expected ,, you're pretty quick ,, moving in a step after another ,, and I walk up  to you ,, our bodies almost touching ,, my lips inches from your forehead ,, and your cap's beak practically touching my nose. I smile at you ,, seeing the way you look at me. ~ Cute ~ ~ ~ ~

I don't need to look down at your hands to know you are ready to strike ~ ~ And fine ,, if you want me to take the first shot ,, who am I to say no ?? ~

I purse my lips and I just ~ ~ ~ blow ~~ Just BLOW air right into your eyes !! ~ waiting for the instinctive flinch and blink ~

It's all about that split second where your eyes lose their focus ,, to lose their tracking of my gaze for me to move ,, my hands shooting up quickly my right going for your left shoulder to grip it ,, while my left ,, swings higher ,, to the bill of your little cap ,, trying to swat it upwards ,, and throw your cap off your head ,, while my left foot leaves the dusty ground beneath us ,, sending my left kneecap to drill into your hidden ,, tightened abs ~~

YT

windyrules: And it's on!  I see your lips purse and the blast of air rushes over my eyes, my blink but a  split second in time but enough for your attack on many fronts....the grab of my shoulder and swat of my cap, sending it askew on my forehead...all mere annoyances.... How dare you mess with my cap!

And I take a quick step back, in time to blunt your attack to my abs...the blow losing some of its steam as your kneecap gets lost in the billowing flared  bottom of my tank top.

I'm sure you studied the photo. Your eyes roaming all over my body, lingering here and there...first at my breasts to confirm yours are larger. Who knows where and how long you lingered afterwards? But I know you glossed over my most dangerous feature.

What is that?  My little secret.

Now it's your flesh on display, courtesy of the sexy knot you tied in the Ditch Bitch Tee just below your right boob. It's a nice touch and your abs and ribs are stunning. Begging for attention.

And I give it!

With a fierce left fist aimed just below the knot.

YT

inyourdreamsxxx: Is this how a life~long rivalry is created ?? That bellowing hatred that will churn in our hearts and guts for the remainder of our lives, remembering this day, and what we have done to each other ?? How else would it go ?? A blow to your prized ,, signature hat ,, and a puff of air to your eyes ,, an almost sign tell~taling that you are not even worthy of my spit ~

My hand on your shoulder fixes you for the flowing knee ,, the one that you seem to dodge with the astonishing vacuum in your flaring ,, oversized shirt ,, and all I got is a brush of my hard kneecap against something almost as hard ,, your sexy washboard abs ,, and my eyes widen in a little ~  what the ,, how can you be this quick ~

And the only thing that meets me back are those brown jewels in the center of your gorgeous face ,, screaming with only one thing ,, defiance !! The defiance and rage that you meet up in the swinging fist that slams into my right oblique muscle ,, burrowing itself with tremendous precision between my ribs and abs ,, causing my lips to part ,, my eyes to widen ,, and even more air to leave my lungs ~ "Ooooooohhhhh!!!" ~

My left hand ,, clutching only to the fabric above your shoulder ,, tugging on that elusive ,, tent~like top you are wearing and yanking it up ,, pulling nothing but the soft cotton ,, my claws squeezing it to accentuate the pain ,, and like a disbelieving grandma scowling a kid stomping through her lawn ,, I roar ~ "Why you little ~ ~ ~ ~" ~

My feet grinding into the dirt of the rock ,, I twist my body and swing my right fist upwards ,, but I'm not a nut~job ,, I will not uppercut your face ,, it's far too pretty to mess up ,, but instead ,, I use my taller frame to my advantage ,, holding on to your top,, I flex my right bicep ,, and like I see on the screens of the WWE shows ,, I sent my tensed biceps flying into your jaw as powerfully as I possibly can ,, giving you a taste of my strength ~ ~

YT

windyrules: She ees de bool! Charging  hard with a knee for my abs.... And I de boolfighter!! Using my flared tank top as a cape....here I am...No! ...there I am. My body dancing and weaving behind the magic curtain of the undulating black fabric, my abs no easy target, always hidden from plain sight. Ole!

My brown eyes flashing at you, getting an icy blue hate in return. I've seen you deck an offending model who dared cross your path. You are quick, deadly, dangerous ... and so proud of it all.

But I'm not an offending model. My face is thicker, wider, not at all delicate...with a broad nose and forehead. Growing up in the hardscrabble dust and rocks of Navajo country, I've been burnished by sun, wind, nasty horses, rattlesnakes, cactus, and broken beer bottles, some across my forehead.
 And then the rough and tumble life of a river rat, getting knocked out of the raft more times than I can count. Down and dirty right next to the rocks and water, not up high in a motorized raft.

Today is just another day of risk and trouble.... The hated Ditch Bitch, tall and  quick, a hold on my top, her bicep tensed to  apple hardness, aiming for my chin....

WHACK!! Lights flash inside my head, snapping harshly upward....the blow nearly lifting me off my feet......and I step back quickly, blinking my eyes, taking two quick swallows...checking to see if my throat still works....saliva running down my chin, an eerie glow in my eyes. Like a wounded animal. More dangerous than ever.
YT

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:29:14 PM by WindyRules »

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
Re: Windy vs Emily in the Grand Canyon
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 04:32:38 AM »
Great start!! Loved it so far, and can't wait for Part 2 ^^

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 06:45:50 AM »
This is fantastic!!!  Got my on the edge waiting for more!

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 08:30:34 AM »
Now I've been in ALOT of fights, but I NEVER saw anyone making an opening move like Emily did. I mean... blowing air into the others face to distract her JUST enough to strike? That's AWESOME! I'm so totally gonna copy that move some day! x

(oh..did I say that out loud?)

I guess Wind got used against the Windy, now let's see if the Wind can blow out the Wishmakers' candles...

Great start girls, loving it! x