News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The FFFC - Anita vs Carolsingapore

• 34 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
The FFFC - Anita vs Carolsingapore
« on: April 04, 2016, 01:50:12 PM »
The FFFC – Anita and Carol fight

The night of the Dotti/Phaedra fight several new rivalries appeared among the attending members.  Some were old and deep seated, others ignited that night. You see, the atmosphere of fighting, the drinks, the sweat, the aromas..… all contributed to the confrontational moods of the members.

Two new members, both very appreciated by the community, Anita and Carol, were no exception. They had interesting characteristics: Anita was the only black girl member of the Club, besides being the youngest; Carol was from Singapore, and the only Chinese in the Club.

Both were sweet women, appreciated by all and friends of most other members. But again the ambience of the night, the hard fight in the pit, the controversies that appeared here and there, got them into opposite sides.

Both had had one drink more than prudent, but so had most of the members. Initially, around the pit, each one was supporting a different fighter. While the Chinese woman was in favor of Dotti and loud in her defense, the Afro American younger woman was decidedly supporting Phaedra, also in loud and hot terms.

They were not the only ones who confronted that night. Some other couples came to blows, and Nora and Martha were challenging each other. But as soon as the fight ended, Anita and Carol looked for each other.

“One thing is to support a fighter and the other is to be insulting, bitch”, Anita said. “And you were not insulting, slut?”, Carol answered.

They were tit to tit, both sweaty and smelly, and nose to nose.

“Maybe since you are Asian you do not have the same concept of insults”, pushed her tits by the black woman. “Do you have something against Asians, sweetie?”, pressed her nose by the Singapore Chinese.

“No, if you don’t have anything against blacks”, pushed again her tits Anita. “Don’t be ridiculous, I only have something against stupid bitches of any race”, Carol retorted.

“Are you calling me stupid, bitch?”, Anita got furious. “Yes”, pushed her big tits by Carol. This started a pushing contest, but Carol said: “Listen bitch, unfortunately I have to travel early in the morning, otherwise I would kick your ass right now”. “Oh, you scared, you stinky slut?”.

“Scared of you, whore? Never… and talking about smells, I though American women washed daily, but you haven’t washed in probably a month, bitch. Tell me when and I will arrange for the pit to be free for us”. “What about the next Friday night if you are back?”. “That’s a date, I will talk with Joan to reserve the pit for us and announce the fight”. They pushed their tits a couple of times more before Carol left.

Jumping Joan had worked well. The following Friday, the pit room was full of members anxious to see the mixed races fight. As usual, the women were drinking, kissing, challenging and ready for a weekend of sex. Maura and Toni were on their seats, as was Joan, and the rest started to occupy all the seats around the pit.

Anita and Carol jumped down in the pit from opposite sides. They were naked, beautiful in their nakedness. They only exchanged furious looks, no words. Both attacked brutally, their feet hit between the other legs at the same time. Both bent, with their hands on their crotches and tears in their eyes. The women around cheered but they knew they were going to watch a savage fight.

Anita was the first to recover. She attacked Carol with a brutal kick on her chin. Carol screamed and her body reeled back and her body slammed on the pit wall, falling to the floor. The black American woman jumped on her tummy mercilessly and kicked her chin again.

Toni told Maura that the fight was over. But it was evident she had misjudged the endurance capacity of the Asian woman. When Anita was going to end the short battle with a vicious kick to Carol’s head, the Asian fighter moved slightly, but enough to avoid the kick and grabbed Anita’s ankle, pulled hard and the black girl found herself  half flying and slammed against the wall of the pit head first. She screamed in terrible pain, and then the Chinese lady grabbed her hair and slammed her head again and again against the wall.

Then Carol made a mistake. Assuming Anita had had enough and was probably unconscious she left her arms and looked around in victory. Anita apparently had also similar endurance. She stood up, on trembling legs, got to Carol’s back and passed an arm around her neck, while her knee kicked her kidneys. It was the turn of Carol to scream in pain. She felt Anita’s tits on her back, her knee kicking painfully and her neck under the black girl’s powerful arm, cutting her breath. The Chinese woman, almost unconscious, reeled back with all her strength to the wall, slamming Anita’s back on the hard surface. She got free and ran to the other wall to recover.

Anita needed a rest also and they looked at each other from the opposite sides of the pit. Then, she thought: “Why are we so stupid? I would really love to suck those big tits”. Carol, as well was thinking: “OMG, I would love to lick that silky body”.

But they attacked again fiercely. They bearhugged each other with an arm and started punching brutally their tits and bellies with the other. Maura and Toni were wondering when and where such a hate had started, but later they learnt that it was just rage because of the fight, that both women would have fought equally brutally against any other fighter.

The fighters’ bodies showed signs of the fight. Scratches and marks covered their bodies and faces. They were evidently tired, but they didn’t give signs of stopping. They fell to the floor and rolled over, sweaty and dirty, punching and biting and scrapping. Anita had a livid eye and Carol was bleeding from her mouth.

The watching members, as usual, were taking sides and a couple of fights started.

On the floor, the punching stopped when both girls inserted several fingers in the other’s cxnt. Not softly and lovingly either, but savagely, fucking to hurt. They were groaning and grunting like animals, and the end came all of a sudden. Anita arched, screamed and came copiously. While she was trembling and gushing, Carol punched her on the chin and the black girl fainted.

Carol sat on her face, ground her pussy and gushed, soaking Anita with juices and pee. Then she stood up and lifted her arms in the victory sign.

The women cheered and two jumped in the pit to help Anita. Carol walked shakily to the infirmary, where soon Anita would be brought.

Much later, the two fighters would kiss peacefully. And more…

Several members started fighting, but most were in sexual positions and ready for a night of sex.

Martha and Nora were tribbing violently, Olivia and Suzanne also tribbing.

There was so much sexual tension in the air.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: The FFFC - Anita vs Carolsingapore
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 04:15:29 PM »
Fantastic Maura...was rooting for Carol and she did not let me down.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 04:35:31 PM »
Thanks Vanessa... I wonder who would vote for you and/or me

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 04:39:59 PM »
as long as we are in the pit together it doesn't really matter hon...and would love to give you a match to remember

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 01:08:27 AM »
such a lovely story Maura felt so real and loved how it went back and forth. Anita is a real tough cookie

Thanks Vanessa for the vote of confidence
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 11:51:20 AM »
Maura, very good story

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 01:27:30 PM »
Thank you Martha... want to write a story about you and someone else of your election... Remember the sexfight in Prague story long time ago?
 I am glad you liked it Carol...

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 06:46:12 PM »
Maura,
    so much savagery between these two.  I just could not decide who to cheer for.  The other girls sitting close to me..  said I should choose one or the other, yet i could not.
 Both were beautiful in their nakedness, just as you said..  Carol congratulations.

Anita..  i know you'll want to extract your revenge. Especially with what Carol decided to do with your face...while you were unconscious even !
How were those peaceful kisses much later...?  That's not the willful Anita that i know.  :)

Vanessa, you and Maura belong in the pit together.     Joan may have to arrange for extra seating and the same with wine, liquor for that match.

-Kellyanne

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 09:17:16 PM »
Ooh, congrats with your win, Carol, over Anita! It was a hard-fought battle ... nice & dirty!  ;D :P ;)

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 03:49:49 AM »
Well good story Maura, though it didn't end in my favor, that's how it goes sometime, but I will get my revenge, count on that!!! Maybe I'll tangle with someone else in the meantime

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2016, 12:22:38 PM »
Thanks Kelly Anne for your comments...
And yes, Anita, tell me with who you would like to tangle...

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2016, 12:34:23 PM »
Great fight MAURA again. And as for Martha I'll take her on anyday

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2016, 01:14:18 PM »
Great fight Maura Anita is tough match congratulations to Carol on her win

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2016, 03:17:08 AM »
Great fight MAURA again. And as for Martha I'll take her on anyday
Suzanne, what makes you think that Martha would want to fight you and your FAT ASS?
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2016, 08:47:28 AM »
The fact the in a better fighter and fuck than you and your whale ass will ever be