News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The FFFC - Anita vs Carolsingapore

• 34 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Re: The FFFC - Anita vs Carolsingapore
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2016, 12:42:16 AM »
Hellen,
Seems we both have a dislike of blonde bimbos.
Our club has too many of them, so maybe you should join our club and feast on all the blondes you want.

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2016, 04:43:38 AM »
Toni:  now look who is talking, Miss Bimbo.  LOL.   Looking forward to our next "chat"....

JJ

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2016, 06:56:45 AM »
Joan, now that Jane has fully recovered I think we need to put on another show..Joan and Maura fuck fighting with Jane and Toni , in the main room.

We are all hankering for a major orgy fuck fight as there has not been one since the Grand Opening night and that memorable Joan/Jane fuck fight.

To say tht the natives are restless is an understatement. We all have spiked nipples and engorged clits as we start eyeing off the other members.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2016, 01:09:34 PM »
Great idea Toni another show and major orgy and fuck fight, which could end up with more memorable fights as the members as eying each others spiked nipples and engorged clits. Looking for some to face off with

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2016, 07:08:30 PM »
Toni, anytime you and Jane think you are ready, pleasse let me know, as i would love to meet you two again.

Or even better, it has been to long just the two of us, maybe you should come into the office and we can battle it out one way or another.

JJ