News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE BATTLE OF THE GRAPPLEGIRLS

• 69 Replies

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: THE BATTLE OF THE GRAPPLEGIRLS
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 04:54:19 AM »
As much as I want to vote for Laura . . . I know how tough CJ can be, so . . . I'm backing her. It will be an entertaining match and both girls are going to feel it for days but for the blonde the pain will be a trophy and for the redhead a curse.

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2016, 04:55:40 AM »
Uhgggg...Both of these girls are strong and know how to wrestle.  It's a hard decision..  "Laura, don't try a splash because GG84 will roll out of the way and you'll get bruised boobs for your effort"........I know....Ouch

How could you not bruise your boobs, Penny ?  They hit the canvas 3 feet before the rest of you... ;D  I have yet to see how crafty GG84 is.....But we'll step into the ring yet together.....hehehe

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2016, 06:17:23 AM »
Great match up.  I'm picking Cyndi.  From the early returns it looks like she could use some support -- and I want this match to last. 

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2016, 06:52:39 AM »
Giving the vote to Grapplegirl84.

Have met her here before. Seen her get into things here.
The lady shows a lot of spirit.

May not be an easy win .. Yet think she takes victory this one.

BTW Deb looking very good, her avatar photo.
Has me thinking, when done here. One of these grapplegirls. May want to get the poll hostess.
Just a little bit dirty ... 

Nice set up for the poll Deb.
Also nice seeing both ladies being active in it!!

Storm

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2016, 01:01:22 AM »
My opponent wants a collar and elbow to start which is a nice, traditional start which in most cases I'd be glad to accept. Maybe later in the match we will lock up that way and see what happens, but this match needs to be special. So licking my palms, slapping them together and rubbing them until warm, I raise my hands, wiggle my fingers and dare my bigger opponent to lace fingers with me - yes, the classic knuckle lock.

I had one of these a few days ago with one of the muscle girls here and it took a few minutes, but her amazing legs eventually buckled from the pressure and pain in her hands and wrists. Did I mention I lift a lot of things at work? Load and unload trucks, often by hand? If I failed to do so I mention it now. So how about it Laura? Game??

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2016, 01:42:50 AM »
Cyndi, Cyndi, Cyndi.....Thanks so much for the eloquent job resume.  But I'm aware already that you are a strong one. 

As I start to close the distance between the two of us, I am thinking that my crafty opponent will come in for a collar and elbow lock but, she suddenly raises her hands in front of me and begins to wiggle her fingers and I take a step back.  Ok, I'm game, so I raise my hands as well, the crowd already yelling their approval of what is to soon happen.  I step back in, slowly, and start to interlace my fingers with GG84, looking to see if it's a ruse on her behalf, but she holds steady.  We ensure that our grips get adjusted a little and I look my foe in the eyes. With a nod of our heads, we begin tightening our grips and testing each other.  I set my legs firm on the canvas and try my best to bend those wrists back, both our faces already showing that we mean business........Let's see what comes out of this, shall we ?
Rough & tough action

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2016, 02:18:23 AM »
Red is all too eager to engage in this early tone setter. I am perfectly content to keep it straight but I can't help but wonder if she is up to the challenge regardless of the outcome. She presses her palms into mine and out fingers curl, almost immediately whitening from the pressure. At first we are dead even and I almost want to smile - but I can't give her any clue as to what I'm thinking. The intensity increases and still we are perfectly matched. 30 seconds or so pass and then some more time, the drama so thick you could cut it with a knife. My feet and legs are set and despite my slight height disadvantage I keep up with Laura.

More time passes and I can see in her face she is game to continue - so we do. 90 seconds in this grip and now I put just a bit more into it. Did I feel some give? Not sure so I add a little more. I am like a statue - locked in place and holding steady. I don't move from foot to foot or shift my weight. My head stays lifted proudly. And so it goes, every single person witnessing this on the edge of his or her seat. One could almost hear a pin drop . . .

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2016, 03:24:33 AM »
My tow-headed adversary and I are completely locked in place, our thick legs planted to the canvas firmly as we continue this painful knuckle lock.  We stand so still that I think the spectators can't even believe we are this closely matched.  GG84 has a lot of fans out there tonight and, at times, I can hear one of them yelling out encouragement to her but, by far, the majority of the crowd stays transfixed on our power struggle.  Hearing my opponent's breath become harder satisfies me in knowing that she's going to have to work and work hard for this, but by the 2 minute mark, I am breathing just as heavily.  Our arms begin to quiver slightly, but neither of us is willing to concede this strength test to the other.

I try to move my left leg forward in order to stand taller than my foe and, hopefully, use the added leverage to bend those wrists of hers backward and put her in her place.  On her knees in front of me, where she belongs.....
Rough & tough action

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2016, 04:58:34 AM »
Hmmmm, 27 points behind.  Cyndi has fans....which is good.  They can carry her out of the ring when I'm finished with her..... ;D
Rough & tough action

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2016, 05:08:58 AM »
HAH.......Play nice.....yea, right  :P

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2016, 05:18:44 AM »
Giving the vote to Grapplegirl84.

Have met her here before. Seen her get into things here.
The lady shows a lot of spirit.

May not be an easy win .. Yet think she takes victory this one.

BTW Deb looking very good, her avatar photo.
Has me thinking, when done here. One of these grapplegirls. May want to get the poll hostess.
Just a little bit dirty ... 

Nice set up for the poll Deb.
Also nice seeing both ladies being active in it!!

Storm
.and thanks for the kind words, Stormy.  I did the best I could on this poll and I hope it turns out to be a lot of fun.  And I would love to get these two in the ring myself.  Of course, I'll have to retire the blonde first, then I'll go after the redhead.....hehe

Penny_Purrrrs

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2016, 07:56:41 AM »
Somebody better turn on the fire (Laura).......The "Boob Bruiser", Cyndi is several points ahead......But I expect much more from these two.... :D

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2016, 11:08:34 PM »
Very nice fight. I really could see this becoming less civil between them as emotions take over.  I wish there was an option to change vote because this looks like it is going to go back and forth.

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2016, 02:48:06 AM »
"Tow-headed adversary"? You can explain that later.

Yes, arms are quivering - yours. This is going exactly how it went with the muscley girl. It took some time even after she was trembling but patience is a virtue.

Laura slips her left leg forward and rises - PERFECT! Just as she rises and tries to press down, I use my "height" to turn the tide. With a snappy jerk I pull our hands down until our knuckles are facing the mat. Now I pour it on, "underhanded", applying severe pressure to Red's hands and wrists. I really get under, grit my teeth and PRESS! I raise our arms a few degrees and snap them down and repeat, wanting to feel her grip weaken and pain fill her face until her body is cooperative to the point of her being on her knees! "YAHHHHHH!!"

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2016, 03:08:36 AM »
"Height" advantage ?  You can explain that one too.  Coming from someone who looks up to everyone.. :D

As I give it my best shot and get to a taller position I feel I can give a better go, leverage-wise. When all of a sudden, Blondie brings our hands down forcefully and begins to slam a surge of power into my hands and wrists.  "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH", this girl sure has a grip. Her pearly whites are showing again, but it's far from a smile as she brings up our arms and does it a second time....."GAHHHHH", I'm on my tippy toes now to try and alleviate some of the pain, but she keeps working it and my wrists feel like they're on fire.  My fingers ?  I can see them, but I've lost the feeling after having my hands clasped with this little fireplug.  I grit my teeth as well and use my "Weight" advantage and strong legs to push myself forward.  With a bang, I move into GG84, shoulder to shoulder now, as I bring our arms to our sides, my knees getting a little shaky.  I whisper into Cyndi's ear, "Give it your best shot, girl"...
Rough & tough action