News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE BATTLE OF THE GRAPPLEGIRLS

• 69 Replies

Offline KatrinaJackson

• QUEEN OF NYC
Re: THE BATTLE OF THE GRAPPLEGIRLS
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2016, 09:43:50 PM »
Grapplegirl84 all day
Biggest and Baddest bitch around

Penny_Purrrrs

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2016, 10:05:58 PM »
GrappleGirl this...GrappleGirl that...GG84............It would appear that my little blonde friend has a legion of fans here, doesn't she ?    :D  But I'm still enjoying this match....

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2016, 07:29:27 PM »
Hark!!!  Do I hear the pitter-patter of little feet running for the exit door ?  No chance, blondie.  And you are right Penny.  It appears that Cyndi has some fans here in this arena tonight... :)
Rough & tough action

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2016, 11:27:06 PM »
Oh Laura dear, I wouldn't be so sure that the flashing of my pearly whites isn't a smile.

You are a trooper, trying so hard to stay in this with your dignity intact. You even manage to throw your considerable weight around (I'm actually 150ish and you must be . . . well, let's just say "heavier") getting me to shuffle my feet some. But I remain strong, feeling like "the truck is just half unloaded" so to speak. And you want my best shot? You don't, but neither have you seen it yet.

You move our arms to horizontal but I say let's up the ante. Up our arms go until knuckles point to ceiling and that height advantage of yours seems to be diminishing. "Are those knees bending some? You seem to be getting shorter" I whisper with conviction and then decide it's time for more pressure. I press my right inner thigh into yours, take a breath and pressssss, those hands and wrists of yours under even greater pressure. We both know it's just a matter of time.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2016, 12:05:25 AM »
I'm gonna go with the one that grapples....

:D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2016, 02:16:14 AM »
I'm gonna go with the one that grapples....

:D
????
Rough & tough action

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2016, 02:26:59 AM »
I don't know about a half unloaded truck, but right now my wrists feel like they've been run over by a fully loaded cement mixer.  I know that just added another 50 points to your ego, Cyndi, ol' buddy..ol' pal of mine.  Oh, and it's 155lbs, to be exact.

I know, by our first meeting, that this is one of the GrappleGirl's favorite maneuvers.  I have to admit, she's good at it but I think I've shown her that I can hang in there better than the others, as we have already been at it for a little over 2 minutes now.  I'm about to answer her cute little taunt with one of my own. "Getting sho..........................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", she hits me with even more pressure that I didn't even know she had left and I grit my teeth as my left knee goes to the canvas......then my right slides off of yours and also ends up in the same place.  My foot must have slipped......
Rough & tough action

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2016, 04:27:47 AM »
"Canvas slippery on your side of the ring Laura dear?" Of course it's not and now I have the confident grappler right wear I want her. I drag the toes of my right foot across her bare tummy and then pull my foot back. She knows what's coming and I bury my foot in her gut. A solid "smack" sounds as I connect and now I am most certainly smiling.

But I grow bored with you on your knees at my feet so I turn our hands under and apply that grip of mine. "Come on, come on - on your feet like a good girl!" I pump my hands and arms, loving the look on your face which seems to be reddening like your hair!

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2016, 04:46:56 AM »
Welllllllll now, apparently this cocky blonde wants to play rough in here tonight.  I don't know which way this match will go in the end, but I'm willing to entertain the fans at ringside and have them at the edge of their seats tonight.  You game, Dear Cyndi ?

Just when I think this isn't bad enough, going down to my knees in front of this self-centered refugee from Oz, she reels back and sends her right foot into my stomach..."Ooooffff", as a gust of air escapes my lungs and my face shows that she meant business.  The kick did do it's job, but I was tensing so much in that knuckle lock that I think it only did half of it's work.  "Ok, honey...Let's give these people what they paid their hard earned money for", I gasp up at you.  I get to my feet, with the help of my beloved buddy and push against her again, but then use my "heavier" weight advantage to pull and fall backward, this time, both my feet in her stomach as she goes sailing over me......Happy Landing, Blondie..
Rough & tough action

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2016, 07:24:20 PM »
"Come on now Laura sweetie, on your feet - up, up" and up you do come. It becomes immediately obvious that I should have kept you on your knees a while longer though, when you counter (yes, I admit it) quite effectively. You fall back, plant your feet in my tummy and monkey flip me over you to my back. I land hard, some of the wind knocked out of me, groaning just a bit after impact.

It's early though and I'm still fresh, so I am able to roll to my left, get to all fours and locate you. You to are making your way to your feet so I crawl to the nearest ropes and make my way to my feet. "Nice move Laura, kudos. But how are those hands and wrists feeling?" I then move in toward you, trying to be ready for anything, wanting to get back to some action.

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2016, 08:26:13 PM »
My wily (yes, and strong) opponent comes in for a solid landing behind me but I don't actually run and greet her at the gate.  I'm just glad my hands are free from their grasp.  I'm also pretty fresh in this match and also get over to me knees and then feet, as I also see my rival doing.  The only difference  between the two of us is that I'm shaking the fire out of my wrists.  (Ohhhhhh come on now, sweety....I know yours sting some too).

I'm getting some heckles from the ringsiders as I walk around the ring, waving my wrists to both put out the fire as well as get some feeling back into my fingers.  The fire starts to subside, but I can already see the "little" ring vet coming back for more.  Apparently, the landing was a smooth one.  Putting one leg through the middle rope, to the dismay of my adoring audience, I wave at the ref, "KEEP HER AWAY".  Finally, with 80% of the smoke clearing from my hands, I step back in.  Time to congratulate my opponent for a job well done as I walk to center ring and extend my right hand for a shake.  It's the least I can do for the fine work she's done so far.  "Good job, honey"....
Rough & tough action

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2016, 09:03:09 PM »
I knew the finger lock took a toll but I am very surprised to see Laura actually step thru the ropes and take some time. She would only do this to A.) make me think she's hurting worse than she is or B.) take time she really needs to recuperate. I'm going with "B" but don't think I'm completely ruling out "A".

I wait patiently at first but then snap, "Let's go Red - I'm not getting paid by the hour for this match!" and approach with caution, hands up, signaling collar and elbow. I also know that little kick to the tummy is not forgotten and payback will be coming so I watch your every move, every twitch. Planting my feet, I await your return to the inside of the ring, preparing myself for whatever you have in mind.

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2016, 03:54:40 AM »
Hmmmmmm, the little blonde snubs my attempt at a handshake...or perhaps she was too rattled after that test of strength that the ring environment was a bit hazy for her.  But that's fine, we're here to wrestle, not show signs of affection and respect.  When I hear your rant about me taking so much time, I know that this Mini-Me want to get things going.............Excellent !!!

I move slowly to the center of the ring, circling my tough opponent.  Also watching for another dirty move, or anything else she has in that devious little mind of hers.  A collar and elbow ?  That sounds good to me and, in I go toward towards the powerhouse.   Our arms go out as we advance on each other but....Ooopppppsssss, my hands are a bit higher than hers.  Must be the "Height advantage".  But as they do go over hers, I accidentally poke her in the eyes and then, in my haste, I think I might have raked them as I pulled away....I'm so sorry, honey.....accidents happen.....
Rough & tough action

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2016, 11:20:46 PM »
Would you two stop talking about height advantages...hehe  You are BOTH a couple of midgets.  Maybe if Cyndi stood on Laura's shoulders, I would have 1 worthy opponent.... :P

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2016, 03:25:25 AM »
We start toward each other and I am looking forward to moving my heavier opponent around just to show the finger lock was no fluke. We approach aggressively, hands raised and "YOWWWWWW! You BI . . ." I stop short, blinded, tears flowing from my brown eyes. I start to back up, hoping to stay away from further abuse but know you are coming. After several wandering steps my back contacts the ropes and I am stopped with nowhere else to go. I swing both hands wildly back and forth trying to keep you at bay long enough for my vision to clear sufficiently to actually see where you are. I lift my left foot and hunt for the bottom rope, finally able to step thru just as you did seconds ago, needing a break.

She wants to get rough and nasty? So be it!!