News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE BATTLE OF THE GRAPPLEGIRLS

• 69 Replies

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

Re: THE BATTLE OF THE GRAPPLEGIRLS
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2016, 05:48:52 AM »
Rough and nasty ?  Well sweetie, you're playing my song..... ;)

I am immediately admonished by the blind referee for thinking that I gouged my opponent's eyes.  Imagine that.  Didn't he see the cowardly kick to my stomach earlier in this match ? Which reminds me, hmmmmm.  Seeing my wily blonde opponent leaning against the ropes and striking out at no one gives me an idea, so I go and stand at her right side.  Smiling to the unruly crowd, I raise my hand as if to quiet them down as I bring up my right knee and jam it into that "Pillsbury Doughboy". Tummy,grabbing the top rope for leverage.  After a gale storm of wind blows out of her mouth, I grab a little piggy tail in my hand and lean the Titan backward against the ropes, before I bring my right hand down onto her chest....."SLLLLLLLLAP".  "Awwwwwww, that'll leave a mark"........ ;D
Rough & tough action

Penny_Purrrrs

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2016, 11:12:46 PM »
I'm getting the feeling that this match is going to go from wrestling to anything goes....very shortly  :D

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2016, 02:45:06 AM »
I sense the redhead's presence and sort of see a silhouette to my right when "OOOOOOFF!!" Her knee, backed by a thick thigh and well curved hip, targets my tummy effectively. My cheeks puff and my face turns red as I struggle to pull in any air. Then, she has the nerve to pull my hair! "OWWWWW!!" I protest, but my head is yanked back, opening me up for a nasty slap to the twins! "YOOOOOOO!!" I snap, upper body lurching forward, bending me at the waist.

She's scoring some points but is also pi**ing me off! My left hand grips the top rope to steady myself and my face is red but now as much from anger as lack of air. Time to play a bit of psychology. Letting my hand slip from the rope I drop to my knees, but my left hand comes around, made into a fist and is aimed squarely for the wide open tummy in front of me.

(Penny - you're pretty sharp.  ;-)  )

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2016, 03:17:02 AM »
That slap to the twins got my opponent's attention and I smile widely as I see her sink to her knees to the side of me.  The ref warns that she is in the ropes, but as I see her left hand come off the top one, I'm quick to correct him.  "She's not on them now".....Now, to add a little more injury.  I start out to the front of my foe when...."OOOOOOOHHHHHHH", her left comes around and into my stomach.  I whoosh out some air and gasp out as the punch lands.  I am excited that this girl knows how to mix it up.  I love a good brawl...... ;D

But soon after the punch lands, and believe me it hurt, I see red and grab the top rope above my opponent.  Up comes my right foot and into her girls again forcefully.  As the little titan leans backward, I pull on the top rope and deposit her through the middle rope.  The last thing I see, is her little (little ?) body rolling from the apron and then...........she's gone.....
Rough & tough action

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2016, 03:02:51 AM »
Congrats to my buddy Grapplegirl84.  She never disappoints in a poll match.   Too bad it's over, I would have loved to see where it went after getting thrown out of the ring..... ;D

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2016, 11:54:34 PM »
They both gave it a good go but, in the end, Grapplegirl84 takes the win.  Congratulations Cyndi for putting on a good show and to Laura, of course for being a good opponent.  I actually would have loved to see how Cyndi reacted to being shoved out of the ring.  I think I may have to take on the winner here. 

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2016, 01:59:29 AM »
If this Ginger is 155 pounds, I'm a svelte lightweight.

I hammer her bare tummy with a pretty good shot and it hurt her - initially. But she comes right back with a stomp down on my breasts - the nerve! I have barely reacted when I realize her foot is still pressed against my chest and I am almost punted from the ring! I tumble off the apron and onto the floor, this time certainly more angered that hurt. As quickly as I can, on all fours, I scurry along the edge of the ring and around the corner, hoping she doesn't see me and comes out after me in search of trouble - trouble I'm quite happy to deliver!

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2016, 02:13:42 AM »
Ginger ?  GAWD, cocky blondes with dark roots annoy me.. ;)

After depositing my wily foe out of the ring, I back away swiping the already wet strands of my hair out of my face.  A quick breather and then I'll make quick work of this munchkin.  But as I start to wipe the sweat off of my brow, I can hear the ref counting, and it's up to 7.  I rush toward the ropes with just enough effort to interrupt his count out of my sweet friend.  "You're not counting her out", I tell him, "I'm pinning that girl right here tonight".  As I look over the ropes, I can't seem to see the little thing.  Maybe she rolled under the ring.......or used common sense and ran back to the dressing rooms.....
Rough & tough action

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2016, 04:40:46 PM »
And we blondes are considered dumb! Look at Laura peering over the ropes, wondering where I am. She's no Sherlock Holmes.

I have made my way around the ring and have slipped back in. The ref and my opponent, both clueless, continue to search which is good. If the ref breaks the count Laura will know I'm back so I sneak up from behind on both of them.

I have a lot of options but something catches my eye - those muffin tops on the redhead. This has gone from any chance of a wrestling match to a "who can hurt the other the most and quickest?" contest in a flash so I open my arms, form my hands into blades and slam them down into my opponent's kidneys, tomahawk chopping nastily into the fleshy area just above her significant hips. A good "smack" sounds and I dance back, figuring I better have my next move ready because I am going to need it right now.

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2016, 06:52:54 PM »
Sneaky little blondes...She appears to come out of nowhere.  I was sure she made it for the lock rooms just to avoid any further beating.  I wipe my hair out of my face.  I should say wet hair, because I have seemed to work up a little sweat.  Must be the humidity out here.

The ref and I are both wondering where my little blonde nemesis has gone when I get hit with pain that goes down to my toes and I fall to one knee, grabbing the middle rope to keep from going over completely. The ref even heard the impact of that blow and has already turned around to see the princess standing behind me.  I use what energy I can and try to ignore the pain by moving into the nearest corner and staying on my knees while, I start to beg for a little mercy.  Talk about sneak attacks...
Rough & tough action

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2016, 09:46:38 PM »
The sturdy redhead drops to her knees - where she belongs - at my feet!

I watch as she heads for the "safety" of the corner but that eye rake is still plenty fresh in my mind. I follow fairly closely, letting her make her way to what she thinks is a break but lifting my right foot, I stomp my bare sole to the back of her head, trying to mate her forehead with that middle buckle pad! The ref is on me about her being in the ropes but do I really care? Nope! So brushing past him I grab her hair in my left hand and make certain her head contacts that corner. She's lucky she's already on her knees!

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2016, 07:54:47 AM »
After my sudden sneak attack  ;) from behind, I find myself in the corner hoping that the idiot ref shoves her away.  I knew this little blonde wasn't woman or wrestler enough to face me and fight it out.  I drape my arms over the middle rope, my lower back and kidneys stinging.  I don't get one taunt out to the moron ringsiders, but that's about it.

I suddenly feel my opponents foot stomp the back of my head, sending my face into the middle turnbuckle.  "REF, WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU ?  GET HER OFFFFF.......YEEEEEOWWW".  I feel a mini hand grab my hair from the back.....and I just had it fashioned earlier.  Before I can protest, my head lurches forward and, BANGGGG, against the turnbuckle again.  This time I hear music and see birdies flying around me....oh, bells too.  This little thing is succeeding in making me angry.  If it's a brawl she wants, I'll be glad to deliver.  You know what they say about a redhead's temper....
Rough & tough action

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2016, 01:09:55 PM »
Are you 2 still going at it ?  Maybe you should form a tag team when you settle your differences. ;D

Penny_Purrrrs

« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2016, 01:57:03 PM »
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, and the fight continues.......  *Grabs another beer and sits down at ringside*  Go Girls.....

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2016, 03:00:02 AM »
Settle in Penny - it's about to get good.

After slamming my opponent's forehead to the buckle pad a couple times, I can see, even on her knees she's rather wobbly. While she is still shaken up, I keep up the rough tactics. I mean, after all, she's a redhead and deserves rough treatment. Grabbing her hair in both hands, I jerk her back away from the corner on her butt. Once sufficiently clear of the ropes, hanging on to her hair in my left hand, I plop my butt to the boards. I am quite tempted to go for the body scissor knowing it's pretty lethal but no, not this time. Instead, I open my legs and guide that red mop between my thighs and lock my ankles out in front of her tummy.

With her head and neck trapped quite effectively, I begin the squeeze. Just like the knuckle lock to open the contest, I ramp up the pressure slowly. Initially it's enough to just warn her but then it's tight enough to make her think. After about 30 seconds, she has to be thinking hard and I continue to increase the pressure. IO wish I could see her face - it has to be as red as her hair!