News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE BATTLE OF THE GRAPPLEGIRLS

• 69 Replies

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

Re: THE BATTLE OF THE GRAPPLEGIRLS
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2016, 02:15:48 PM »
Are you 2 still going at it ?  Maybe you should form a tag team when you settle your differences. ;D

We'll form a tag team once this little blonde knows her rightful place... :D

My head still spins some from being belted against the turnbuckle twice and, where the ref in all of this.  She's had her hands in my hair the entire time and he does nothing about it.  Playing favorites, huh ?  I still feel her hands gripping my hair and I protest loudly.  "REF.....MY HAIR............SHE HAS MY HAIR", but still nothing.  Then I feel myself get pulled backward and onto my butt by this savage little..................well, you know.  When one hand releases me, I'm thinking it's finally over until I feel something heavy slam into the canvas behind me.  Maybe she finally passed out from the working over I gave her....

No such luck, but I thinking of getting to my feet when......WOOOOOOOOOOOW, my head gets incased between a pair of flabby thighs  :P and then I feel like my head is in a vice and someone is turning the crank harder and harder.  GAWD it's painful and I cease to hear the heckling crowd because my ears are entombed between these tree trunks.  My legs flail and slam against the canvas and my hands go up, slapping against her sweaty thighs.  I'm trying to get the ref's attention by pointing towards my face, but I can't see where he is.  I try to get a foot on the ropes, but I'm too far away..  "UUUUhhhhhhgggggg", I groan out.  This blonde is starting to make my blood boil.

I stay locked in this devastating hold for a few minutes, the blood being drained from my head, but I still have some fight in me.  Since the ref won't do anything but molly-coddle my opponent, I have to think defense.  I flip my hips to the left and we both move in that direction, with the ref behind us.  I stretch my right arm out, as if going for the ropes, but it's my left hand that grabs her little toes and roughly pulls them in a direction they weren't meant for.  Bending them so they hurt.  "AHHHHHHHHHH, LET......................ME............................LOOSE"......
Rough & tough action

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2016, 02:17:26 AM »
Looks like Blondie has got her right where she wants her. Nice fight.

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2016, 03:54:16 PM »
I do get a kick out my whining, complaining opponent. After the not so subtle rake of my eyes, she makes a mountain out of a little hair pulling. Funny!

I get the head scissor locked on in the middle of the ring and it's immediately apparent that it's effective. As the clock ticks I ratchet up the pressure, her head nearly disappearing between my considerable thighs. As the seconds become minutes I have to believe you're getting beyond the point of no return. You're a big, strong, feisty girl, but . . .

Finally you stir. Flopping us to the left, your hand goes to my adorable little feet, grabbing and twisting my pretty, painted piggies. I protest loudly but briefly as my digits are dialed so wrongly, popping my legs open and shaking my foot free. You're lying on my left leg and I want you off, so a sole to your red head shoves you off and allows me to get clear. Now it's time to find out how much that scissor lock took out of Ginger!

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2016, 04:05:45 AM »
I do get a kick out my whining, complaining opponent. After the not so subtle rake of my eyes, she makes a mountain out of a little hair pulling. Funny!

I get the head scissor locked on in the middle of the ring and it's immediately apparent that it's effective. As the clock ticks I ratchet up the pressure, her head nearly disappearing between my considerable thighs. As the seconds become minutes I have to believe you're getting beyond the point of no return. You're a big, strong, feisty girl, but . . .

Finally you stir. Flopping us to the left, your hand goes to my adorable little feet, grabbing and twisting my pretty, painted piggies. I protest loudly but briefly as my digits are dialed so wrongly, popping my legs open and shaking my foot free. You're lying on my left leg and I want you off, so a sole to your red head shoves you off and allows me to get clear. Now it's time to find out how much that scissor lock took out of Ginger!

"Ginger"..LOL

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2016, 03:11:35 PM »
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I don't like to be called Ginger.  It's quite apparent that this little refugee from the land of Oz is trying to get under my skin, but I'll be sure to play her game. ;)

After being tortured between those elephantine thighs of hers, it's a wonder that I got out, but curling her little toes appeared to do the trick.  All is a sudden, and mercifully, those legs finally open up and I'm free.  Well, not until she sends a powerful heel against the back of my head, which makes me wonder what kind of deal she and ref have made prior to this battle.  My head is snapped forward as it lands and I roll away for a well needed breath.  But why stop there, as I reach for the bottom rope and make a quick exit out the ring.  She had that hold applied long enough to sufficiently drain the blood from my head and I fall to my knees, quite dizzy.

As I shake my head to clear the cobwebs, I am heckled by the crowd, who seem to like this pint sized warrior.  I finally make it to my feet and walk half way around the ring, looking for a way to get back in.  Hopefully she will allow me to do that without trying any more heroics.  She has interrupted the ref's count, so apparently, she also doesn't want this match to end in a count out.  I finally make it up to the apron on my knees and carefully re-enter the ring, glaring at my sweaty opponent.  The fans have paid good money for their tickets, and I say we give them a big show.  Shall we begin the festivities ?
Rough & tough action

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2016, 02:40:58 AM »
I can see my thick enemy is fading some. That head scissor and kick to the head seems to have disoriented her considerably. But she's not the quittin' type. She takes a little time and makes her way back into the ring, standing in front of me, trying to look tough and ready.

With a hop in my step I move to my right, beginning to circle Red. Her feet scuffle on the canvas and her legs are looking heavy. No, I did not say "fat", I said "heavy" and there is a big difference. Raising my hands and turning toward Laura ( See? Used her real name!) I am willing to lock up, collar and elbow style. I remember the eye rake all too well and figure she could and will try anything at this point. Then, looking like she might lean in, I snap forward, yell "HAHH!" as I do and bolt in, tossing my weight into her, in a sort of "collar and elbow/body bump" think, hoping to gauge her level of fatigue and get her moving against her will. Time to wear out that mind to match her body.

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2016, 07:48:40 AM »
I must admit, I do welcome every opportunity to wrestle this rival Grapplegirl, because she does give an opponent a good fight.  There is absolutely no jobber in this girl.  I also like the way a minor victory in a match, like that scissors of hers, makes her strut in front of the crowd.  Well, now that I've elevated her ego, let's bring her back to earth.

That scissors hold is very efficient indeed.  Maybe even the best move she has in that little bag of tricks and maneuvers, but don't rule this warrior out just because I appear to be tiring..........or, am I ?.  Like a shark with a good smell of blood in the water, my opponent comes in quick.  I see the victorious glimmer as she feints a collar and elbow and brings weight into me like a missile.  I take a step back and bring my arms down and around her waist as we collide, locking my hands quickly and beginning the pressure.  I too have efficient submission holds, and she found one in this bearhug.  Turning my face from hers and resting my head on her shoulder.  Yes, I know about her headbutts too.....
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:50:27 AM by GrappleGirlLaura »
Rough & tough action

Penny_Purrrrs

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2016, 08:30:36 AM »
Jumps to my feet as I see the two come together and try to start a crowd chant......"SQUEEZE HER....BRUISE HER BOOBS....BRUISE HER BOOBS....BRUISE HER BOOBS"....
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 08:31:39 AM by Penny_Purrrrs »

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2016, 12:40:27 PM »
Penny.......LOL.........Sit down.  And ease up on the beer !! :D
Rough & tough action

Penny_Purrrrs

« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2016, 12:05:57 AM »
Heyyyyyyyyy, what happened ...Is one of the GrappleGirl's stalling ?  **Buys another beer**