Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
January 24, 2017, 03:17:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Genette catfight queen versus fighting lisa  (Read 3219 times)
tomboy999999
God Member

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2016, 12:48:40 PM »

wow, only just seen this one but what a fight  - BRUTAL. Congratulations to both bitches ( meant as the best compliment I can give them).

There was some very serious catfighting going on.
lilkristyclaws

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2016, 11:00:19 PM »

I was there and I certainly hope that Genette gets another chance to sink her claws into Lisa. It was close and Lisa got the win but next time she might not be so lucky.
pern10

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2016, 02:37:49 PM »

That was a great fight,Lisa is my favourite redhead fighter, I think it was a tough win, Genette you know how to fight.
Well done to both of you, thank you for sharing this here, I hope to be around for the rematch

Great win Lisa
CockfighterOliU
God Member

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 06:52:33 PM »

Nothing but great fight. Congrats to Lisa.

I really love the fact that there were spectators/supporters/friends watching the fight and commenting and/or cheering on.
Much more intense than just 2 ppl.

Would love to take part n such a group.

let em fight
God Member

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2016, 02:58:51 AM »

Any possible chance of a rematch here?  I witnessed this fight and have not been able to get stop fantasizing about a rematch.
genette catfight queen

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2016, 11:52:51 AM »

Any possible chance of a rematch here?  I witnessed this fight and have not been able to get stop fantasizing about a rematch.

Good to hear. Yea one way or the other I will get my hands  back on this ugly twat. She might of got lucky once but it wont happen twice. I promise that.
Ethan Tuff

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2016, 12:10:25 PM »

Crap this was hot! I looked up there profiles and both are kind of rough looking and talking.
fightinglisa
God Member

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2016, 02:37:28 PM »

Good to hear. Yea one way or the other I will get my hands  back on this ugly twat. She might of got lucky once but it wont happen twice. I promise that.

Any time you want a rematch let me know, slut. I' d love to get my claws in you again and take you down.
genette catfight queen

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2016, 01:48:45 AM »

Any time you want a rematch let me know, slut. I' d love to get my claws in you again and take you down.

You heard what I said twat. Anyone can get lucky once. I want my rematch twat as that was my only loss this year.
mauler maureen
God Member

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2016, 02:17:44 AM »

Lisa, Nice to see you demolish that Twat Genette.  She needed a good beating, and I'm glad it was you that gave it to her. I especially enjoyed how you wrecked havoc on Genette's well-used pussy.
fightinglisa
God Member

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2016, 01:22:55 PM »

Any possible chance of a rematch here?  I witnessed this fight and have not been able to get stop fantasizing about a rematch.

Good to hear. Yea one way or the other I will get my hands  back on this ugly twat. She might of got lucky once but it wont happen twice. I promise that.

I see you're mouthing off again bitch. I'm not sure I can take you again but I guarantee you'll know you've been a fight. Let's set up a rematch, slut, and see who winds up on top.
I see you're mouthing off again bitch. I'm not sure I can take you again but I guarantee you you'll know you've been in a fight. If you are so sure you can take me you big mouthed whore, let's set up a rematch.

You heard what I said twat. Anyone can get lucky once. I want my rematch twat as that was my only loss this year.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:25:03 PM by fightinglisa » Logged
fightinglisa
God Member

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2016, 01:29:21 PM »

My last post got messed up so I want to be clear.

I see you're mouthing off again bitch. I'm not sure I can take you again but would love to get my claws in you and tear you apart. Let's set up a rematch and see who winds up on top, whore.
frankietrasktalk
God Member

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2016, 01:31:33 PM »

Lisa, you will beat her ass again and give her a more severe whooping than the last time.

Also into male vs male fights in cyber and irl.
genette catfight queen

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2016, 07:17:06 PM »

My last post got messed up so I want to be clear.

I see you're mouthing off again bitch. I'm not sure I can take you again but would love to get my claws in you and tear you apart. Let's set up a rematch and see who winds up on top, whore.

You ain't gonna get lucky twice twat! Let's get it set up and will get my revenge on you slut!
Perfect Paige

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2016, 03:09:54 PM »

Nice fight. Looks to me like Lisa might have Genettes number.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Jump to: