News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sexy and powerful interracial matchup.....Tricia vs Tina

• 8 Replies

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
Sexy and powerful interracial matchup.....Tricia vs Tina
« on: April 12, 2016, 03:53:42 AM »
Going back in time a bit again, to my Navy days.  One good thing about serving on a submarine tender ship is that it doesn’t go to sea much at all, it’s a big ship both in size and personnel, and there are women on board!  Back in the 90’s, women didn’t serve on very many if any combat vessels and therefore to get their “sea time” tender ships were one of the classes of ships were you would find many stationed upon. 
One of my friends back then was a gorgeous dark skinned lady named Katricia.  She was from Detroit and was my hang out buddy.  We shot the breeze, joked and flirted around.  We were never too serious but we did go out every now and then.  Tricia is about 5’ 5” or maybe 5’ 6” and is very strong yet has feminine muscle coming in at about 150 lbs. and sexy.  She has awesome legs and while those legs were definitely show stoppers, she had firm arms too.  Broad shoulders with nice hips, great breasts and was the kind of chick you could go to the bar and watch the game with and just hang….yeah she was awesome.  During our talks she told me of her school days and growing up.  My love of competitive women led to finding out about how good a fighter she was and in her words when I asked if another woman had ever kicked her ass, her reply was “never, never ever” with a smile!

Another female friend there was Tina.  She was a data processing technician and another hang out type of chick, just cool.  We never dated any but hung out a lot, ate lunch at the same table with a couple other friends.  Of course back then, being young and single, I did flirt with Tina.  She is about 5’ 4” and a firm, shapely 145 lbs.  Tina had dark red hair with some freckles that gave her that cutie look but when you saw that body, cute was immediately bumped up to hottie in a second!  Tina was proud that she was strong and liked to show off her bicep every now and then during lunch when the topic came up and was definitely a very competitive woman indeed.  She also loved being sexy and would not hesitate to show me pictures of any sexy outfits when she hit the town that I missed when I couldn’t make it out with them all.  Teasing me for sure!

It was a duty day and I had just been relieved by some girl I didn’t know (sub tender had over 1,500 people on it, so you didn’t know everyone) who was late for watch and kinda snooty about it in her comments.  I was griping about it at lunch as our normal crew were there eating.  Tina asked if I wanted her to kick the girl’s ass.  I replied back questioning if she thought she could take her.  The sexy redhead laughed, said “oh yeah, no problem” with a smirk on her face then flexed the aforementioned right bicep with a smile.   Tina went on to tell us that she loved to wrestle and really liked it when she knew she had her opponent beaten and could “feel” her opponent’s body give up just before they said it!

At that time Tricia had walked by and heard Tina’s comments and saw her bicep flex.  As she walked by she winked at me and then gave a slight rolling of her eyes with a smile.  Well, Tina noticed that and gave the lovely ebony woman a very hard look that of course Tricia noticed.  Tricia grabbed a chair beside me that also was directly across from the sexy redhead and took a seat staring directly into Tina’s eyes.  Tina returned the stare without a word said, these two ladies were directly sizing each other up and also silently challenging the other.  What that challenge would be neither knew but each felt that competitive fire stir inside them as they each saw a competitor in front of them.  Both women hadn’t fought in quite some time and it seems that both lovely ladies might have found a worthy adversary sitting across from each other right now. 

“Are you going on mando PT to get that arm a bit firmer?  From the looks of it, you really need to put in some work.  At least that’s how it looks to me.” Tricia asked.
Tina laughed “Well then honey, you need to get your eyes checked out.  I think you need some glasses!” As she flexed her right bicep again, this time pulling her short sleeve out of the way for the best view.
 “Oh, ain’t that just the cutest little thing” Tricia stated to me, playfully slapping me on the shoulder.  Then she turned her gaze back to the redhead and winked, smiling all the while.  Now Tricia flexes her right bicep saying “now that’s what a strong right arm is supposed to look like!  Nice muscle but still sexy and feminine.  Maybe one day, if you keep working out, you can have one like this.”

All the smiles are now gone and both women are staring holes into each other’s skulls with the looks they are now giving.  Tina simply placed her elbow up onto the table with her hand open towards Tricia without breaking eye contact at all.  The ebony lovely gladly accepted the challenge and within seconds these two sexy, powerful, confident women begin to arm wrestle to see who is stronger.  They could have been the only 2 people on the planet at this moment as they focused only on the equally strong arm they were in competition with!  Thumbs locked and fingers wrapped around each other’s hand then wrists twist just a bit locking these two powerful and sexy women into an age old test of strength.  Now both women’s biceps as well as forearms, hell their entire bodies flex and tighten up as the contest begins.  Both women grunt slightly as each gives maximum effort and their whole bodies clash. 

Both women thought the other was strong yet each was confident that they were stronger and now that is being put to the test in a most emphatic way.  Strong, confident, beautiful women to strong, confident, beautiful woman and both of them loved it!  While the differences physically couldn’t be more yin and yang in that on the surface they were opposites; black and white, red head and brunette, city girl and country girl yet each also were almost identical; both about 5’ 4” or 5' 5", both about 150 lbs., both blessed with beauty and great bodies, both physically strong yet curvy, both fiercely competitive and yes, both love to have a good scrap every now and then! 

Tricia knew I sat with Tina and a few others on the mess deck at lunch and we always cut up and laughed about anything and everything.  I had told Tricia a couple times how cool Tina was in that able to hang with the guys like one of the guys sort of thing.  As well as that she was solid physically and that I wondered how strong she really was since she would flex her very feminine yet bulging muscles from time to time.  During those conversations I never realized those comments from a close friend like myself was generating a bit of a rival feeling.  You see, I always told Tricia that one of the coolest things I liked about her was that she could hang like one of the guys.  We also flirted a lot and had went out before. 

As for Tina’s prospective, during our lunch chats she had asked me before if Tricia and I were dating, etc.  I never gave up any details and kept it at the good friends’ line.  Tina also liked to compare herself to other hot women on the ship and would ask in a very joking way about some of my friends and how she stacked up against them in different ways.  All in good fun and joking around but I knew she was very competitive at heart.  One day the others that normally sat with us all had stuff to do and wolfed down their lunch and bolted leaving Tina and me alone.  Tina asked me that same “match up” question she always did but this time not joking but in a serious tone and asked about Tricia.  To top it all off her question was if I thought she would whip Tricia’s ass?  How would I feel watching her whip my “girlfriend’s ass and making her kiss her white ass?  I replied that I thought it would be a good scrap but that it would not be worth both of them going to Captain’s Mast and all the other trouble it would be.  To which Tina followed up, “How about I challenge her to a rules catfight?  That way we can really have a rough fight to prove who is better but also keep pretty faces from getting marked up.”  I was floored of course but inside I was going absolutely nuts.  I said that as long as I got to watch, I would love to see it happen.  Tina pressed me on who would win.  After a bit of prodding I told her I thought in the end Tricia would beat her.  Tina’s eyes told me this was only a matter of time before she would prove me wrong.

Well now all this is coming to pass right in front of my eyes, at least I hope it will.  Knowing these two lovely women it would NOT end with an arm wrestling match!  White and black arms are holding each other at the starting point evenly.  Their hands are shaking somewhat with all the effort each lady is putting into winning this power match!  Slowly and I do mean slowly, Tricia begins to gain ground and takes a small advantage.  After about 3 or 4 minutes (a lifetime in an arm wrestling match), I reach in and grab both ladies by their hands and declare it a draw.  Yes Tricia was ahead but neither woman could put the other’s arm down soon enough.  Tricia tells Tina she was lucky and that in the end she would have lost hard.  Tina replies back for her to prove it if she is woman enough to step this contest up a notch?  Of course, Tricia immediately accepts and asks when/where?  Tina tells her now below deck under the galley in one of the storage areas and both women quietly get up and begin down the ladder.  After going down a few decks we all arrive at a staging area that’s fairly open, spacious and most importantly, rarely visited to insure no interruptions!  I suggest there be no punching to the face as visible marks would land people in serious hot water for sure.  Tina nods her agreement and Tricia says she won’t punch her foe but she will slap the shit out of her and trouble be damned so slapping was added to the mix.

The other give away a fight had occurred would be the uniforms so I suggested they fight in their underwear keeping my best poker face!  Yep, it was truly a consideration I had but the added benefit of seeing 2 super sexy, strong, curvy, athletic and beautiful strip down to their drawers and fight….well, let’s say there were added benefits from my point of view.  Both women agreed readily to my request not because I’m so persuasive but each wanted to show off their incredible bodies for both beauty and the power they possess as well as hoping to intimidate their foe.  I hope it’s a good match and takes a little while for sure crosses my mine with a smile on my face.

Redhead and brunette walk up into each other’s faces making full frontal contact staring intently into each other’s eyes.  They keep pushing forward into each other, twisting at the shoulder a bit causing them to pivot ever so slightly.  Then they move forward into each other again, talking trash to each other all the while.   Tina’s arms come up and attempt to grab the ebony beauty’s head but when she did, Tricia responded in kind.  White and black arms wrap around each other’s head/neck areas in an attempt for head locks.  Now the fight begins in earnest. 

They separate as neither was able to make a good lock up on this initial volly.  Now they circle slowly with hands outstretched, occasionally throwing a slap but more like a feeler than an actual blow.  Tricia steps in reaching for red hair and Tina’s hands go up in defense.  The result is their fingers intertwined together resulting in a fingerlock test of strength.  As their hands come together and lock the ebony lady slams her body into the redheads, driving her legs to push Tina backwards.  The redhead’s back slams into the bulkhead with Tricia pressed up against her.  With this position advantage, black fingers gain advantage over white ones forcing Tina down.  Tricia is calling her a weak bitch and this is only the beginning of her ass whippin’.  The beautiful and strong ebony fighter follows up with a hard knee to the white girl’s ribs.  The effect is immediate and Tina is in a world of trouble as she looses some of her wind and is forced onto the deck still pinned against the cold bulkhead.  Tricia keeps her hands locked into Tina’s and goes to her knees over the redhead then starts kneeing Tina’s body with multiple strikes.  These blows still are doing damage but are no where near full force due to Tricia’s body position.  Yet she is happy with the damage she is doing as Tina is still pressed into a bad position and unable to retaliate back with any attack whatsoever.  Finally Tina gets a hand free and catches the ebony knee in front of her.  She then twists to her right a bit causing Tricia to trip over her legs.

Tricia hits the deck hard and in an awkward position.  Since Tricia’s knees didn’t have all the power they could have had behind them, Tina was not hurt so bad she couldn’t take advantage of her foe’s position and dove onto the black girl’s back grabbing a fistfull of brunette hair with one hand and punching Tricia in the kidney and lower rib area with her other fist.  She continues to move forward crawling on her knees trying to strattle Tricia’s back.  Tricia twists over onto her back and schoots backwards to create some space but Tina dives onto her.  Now the two are grappling on the deck pulling hair, slapping to the head, punching to the body and twisting and turning in an effort to both attach as well as try to get better position.  Tricia bucks her hips up and to her right and immediately throws her left leg over Tina’s right hooking her calf behind the redhead’s knee.  She rolls with the move and wraps her arm around the white girl’s head almost ending up in an arm triangle and if she had any martial arts experience she might have been able to lock in that hold.  Still it is a good hold and the muscles on her smooth choclate skin flex tight as she bears down on the hold. 

Tina trys to reach back and grab her foe’s hair with one hand while the other is pulling down on Tricia’s elbow in an attempt to loosen the hold on her head and neck area.  Tricia slides her legs up and slips one unde the lovely redhead then lockes her ankles together adding a body scissor to the mix.  Now the powerful and sexy ebony woman pulls backwards with her arms while strecthing out those strong legs to make the best of both holds.  Her whole body flexes and she demands Tina submit to her.  After a couple relax then flex cycles and the gorgeous redhead has to tap out giving the first submission to Tricia. 
After a small break these two move toward one another for round two.  There were no real setpoint for how many rounds they would fight and I hope this goes on forever!  Tina lands a stinging open hand slap to Tricia’s right cheek and follows it up with a hard straight right punch to the right breast of her foe.  Tricia’s groan as the blow to her breast landed let Tina know it landed with some force.  Tina smiles and tells her foe, she will take her down one piece at a time.  As Tricia starts to reply Tina steps in and lands a hard left hook to her ribs then a right uppercut straight into that sexy ebony pussy.  Wtihout stopping Tina tackels her foe to the deck and slips behind her getting a full nelson.  Twisting Tricia over the strong redhead gets her powerful legs into this fight with a body scissor hold of her own.  This full nelson/body scissor hold is locked in tight and now I can see Tina’s muscles tighten and flex as she pours on the pressure.  She is talking into the black ear right at her mouth telling her opponent not to give up, to tough it out and that she loves feeling her pain.  Tricia does try to hold out cursing back at her tormentress. 

Tina releases her fingers to have one hand grab a fistfull of hair and maintain the now half nelson while her free hand grabs the full ebony breast of her foe and begins to maul it with all she’s got.  Twisting and pulling, scratching and punching, doing as much damage to Tricia’s lovely breast adding to the pain threshold Tricia is enduring.  While she is definitely doing damage, Tina’s body scissors is not placed around the stomach and back but around the ribs.  While many might think that is better, when you and your foe are close in strength, it’s actually not as effective. Don’t get me wrong, with the body work her punches did, it was definitely hurting Tricia but I think Tina overestimated the hold’s effectiveness.  Now without the full nelson hold to keep the black woman from twisting abit, Tricia is able to squirm around a bit and grab the wrist of the breast attacking hand, then after rolling on her back she takes her strong legs and throws her right calf over the locked together ankles of Tina.  Tricia completes the semi ankle lock by taking her left leg and locking it over her right foot pulling down causing Tina’s ankles to sort of hyper extend a bit.  Then a hard right black elbow finds it’s target hitting tan white side and ribs along Tina right side and she is able to squirm free of both the leg scissors and the nelson hold, rolling away.

Both women get to their feet, their bodies shining from the sweat and they both have a sort of glow that pretty, athletic women get when they are physically exerting themselves to their limits.  Every gorgeous muscle is tight and their whole being is locked in their fight at hand.  They move in and Tina lands another slap but immediately feels the sting of Tricia’s counter.  Then Tricia lands a one, two of slaps to the white woman and follows it with a full kick into Tina’s pussy landing perfectly square with a very loud smack.  I cringed as the blow was both very hard and precise.  Tina probably would have slumped to the deck but Tricia had a handful of red hair with one hand and slapping her face with the other.  Then she would punch Tina’s body and seemed to focus the redhead’s great breasts as payback for her earlier breast mauling.  Tina was trying to punch back but was still wobbly from the kick and repeated blows her foe was raining down onto her. 

Tricia moves straight in and grabs Tina into a front face lock.  Again, if she had some martial arts training she could have fell back and pulled her foe into a perfect guillotine choke hold but she was still achieving a choke just on raw power.  The ebony fighter does use her hold to step back and twist her foe to the ground.  She has all her weight on Tina’s neck trying to mash her face into the cold steel deck.  Tina’s cries of pain let us know the hold was working for sure.  Tina gets her knees under herself and drives forward trying to blindly escape this torment she is locked into.  Doing that was a mistake as more my accident then design, Tricia falls onto her back and instinctively wraps her powerful black thighs around Tina’s middle resulting in that perfect guillotine choke hold I mentioned just a second or two ago.  Just as before, Tricia basically flexes her whole body, straightening it out as well, really putting tremendous pressure onto her choke hold.  Tina goes limp as she passes out.  I yell at Tricia that she is out and the lovely ebony woman lets the hold go.  She then rolls Tina onto her back and she straddles her unconscious foe on her knees with her hands on her sexy black hips looking down onto Tina’s lovely face.  Tricia is just beaming with victory and has the sexiest smile on her face enjoying her victory over a very strong and equal opponent.  She looks at me and sees that I’m very “excited” myself watching this awesome fight and asks me if I wanted to fuck her right now?  I moved just in front of her and dropped to my knees to put us both at the same height level and replied of course I do.  She pushed me in my chest stopping me there as she reached down grabbing Tina’s red hair, then letting loose a stinging slap or two bringing the lovely redhead out of her dream world. 

The sexy and now dominant black woman told her foe she wanted her to be awake.  Then Tricia slapped Tina’s face again, hard!  Tricia then said, “I told you I would slap the shit out of you bitch!  If you ever want a rematch, please let me know and you can get another ass whippin’.”  Tricia then stood up and flexed a bicep victory pose while grinding her foot into the redhead’s sexy breast. 

Tina kicks the beaming ebony woman’s foot off her chest and rolls away getting to her feet.  She looks at Tricia and says, “I didn’t submit to your black ass, this ain’t over yet bitch!” as she rushes towards her surprised foe attempting to tackle her to the ground. 

Tricia stuffs the tackle attempt grabbing the redhead’s head and shoulders and spreading back and outward her solid, powerful ebony legs.  The sexy strong black woman smiles broadly replying to the redhead, “Oh, you really should have just taken that ass whippin’ and tried again another day!  Now I won’t put you to sleep but make sure you scream, yep bitch, scream out that you give up and I’m the better woman.  Just remember, you brought this on yourself, dumbass.”

Tricia holds her foe like this for a minute or so.  All the while leaning onto the strong redhead, putting almost all her weight on her back and shoulder area.  Tina’s adrenalin rush is almost spent and now she is tiring all over again.  The black girl whispering into her ear while on top of her and locking her down with Tricia’s right arm wrapped around Tina’s head/neck while Tricia’s left is under the redhead’s right arm and strong black hands clasped together, so it’s not really a front face lock and not a cradle but has effectively stopped Tina’s charge while making the sexy white girl carry her full body weight all at the same time.  As she feels her foe weaken, Tricia releases her left hand to reach and grab Tina’s panty.  With a big smile and slight laugh, Tricia gives the redhead a very hard wedgie.  The cloth cutting into Tina’s crotch as if it were a blade, causing the white girl to yell out in pain, cursing her glowing tormentor, “You fuckin’ bitch!  You better let my panties go right now!”

“Or what, dumbass?  Are you going to pass out on me again?  Do you give up yet bitch?  Ready to tell me I’m the better woman?  Come on, Tina….you really don’t want to keep getting your ass kicked do you now?  Tricia asks.

Tina yells back, “Fuck you!  You black bitch, I’m gonna….”

Tricia releases her wedgie on Tina and begins to punch her in the ribs hard, saying; “Black bitch, eh?  Well now, we will just have to see about being THE Black Bitch since that’s how you want it!”

Then the powerful and sexy black legs swing around as Tricia floats over her foe putting her body behind Tina’s.  Tricia then grabs both of the white girl’s breasts and pulls her back into those great legs of her’s.  Ankles lock together hard, while hands maul full white breasts and magnificent black thigh muscles flex as her body scissor hold it locked in around Tina’s ribs weakened by those body blows just a moment ago.  Whispering in her ear again, Tricia tells her trapped foe how stupid that was and for her to get ready for more pain!  Ebony fingers twist and pull Tina’s breasts as if they were doe balls, stretching them to their limit and that limit was indeed very painful judging from Tina’s screams.  However those screams were shortened not by pain relief but by lack of oxygen as Tricia’s rock hard legs kept squeezing the white girls’ body with all her might.  The look of concentration mixed with dominance along with pride on Tricia’s lovely face was a very sexy sight indeed!

She stops mauling the redhead’s breasts only to slide her arms upward and behind Tina’s neck, interlocking her fingers into a full nelson hold while still keeping her crushing body scissors.  Now it’s as if Tricia’s whole body has the white girl’s whole body locked in pain as she stretches backwards by leaning back while straightening those granite like legs thrusting her hips forward.  With Tricia’s whole body flexed and locked into this great combination hold, Tina can only moan in pain.

Tricia releases the full nelson part of the hold as she rolls Tina over and wraps her dark arms around Tina’s head both in a head lock and pulling her lovely red locks.  Tina screams out in pain and tries to get her knees under her attempting to get up.  Tricia again smiles as she slightly slides her hips a bit to Tina’s side now relocking her ankles with her body scissors hold now squeezing in a more perpendicular position with her sexy thighs squeezing together on Tina’s stomach and back.  Tricia has used her awesome legs to punish the redhead’s whole body from all angles and now she is really pouring on the pressure. 

She is right in Tina’s ear flexing those legs, pulling her hair, continuing to wrap her right arm around Tina’s neck squeezing her neck/head area and moving for the choke while saying, “Scream bitch! Scream.  Yell out that I’m better than you!  Yell out I’m stronger than you, prettier than you, sexier than you!  Let him know you surrender in a loud and clear voice bitch!  You better do it now before I break every bone in your worthless body!”  As she relaxes and flexes her holds on the redhead, with a grin yet strained look on her face. 

Tina can finally hold out no longer and finally sobs out, “Okay, okay, I give up.  You are the better woman.”  She is completely broken now and Tricia’s whole body is beaming with victory and pride!
Tricia demands, “Louder bitch! Louder or I’ll continue breaking this pathetic excuse for a body!” and she flexes hard again.

Tina moans in pain then does yell out, “You bitch, I give up!  You beat me.  You are the better woman!”  The sexy but beaten redhead begins to sob as her ebony foe releases her holds.

Tricia forcefully shoves Tina over onto her back and straddles her, sitting on her chest, looking down on her defeated opponent with a sexy grin on her face.  She slides her hips forward, her glowing ebony sexy body now sitting on top of the redhead’s face.  Tricia destroyed her body now she is going to humiliate her foe and take her pride and will in the ultimate sign of submission by forcing Tina to orally please the ebony victrix sexually!  Keeping her hand buried into red locks as she rocks back and forth until she climaxes all over Tina's face.   

Tricia now grabs a second handful of red hair and pulls Tina’s face into her crotch, asking “Now are you beaten?  Do you want another match dumbass?  Come on bitch I can’t hear you…..oh yeah, you can’t say much with my pussy and ass all over your face can you bitch?”  Tricia pivots her hips forward totally engulfing the beaten redhead’s mouth and nose, smothering her foe.  Tina mercifully passes out for a second time and I don’t think she will want another rematch anytime soon but I can hope can’t I?  Tricia gives me a second victory pose and I’m loving every minute of it! 

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
Re: Sexy and powerful interracial matchup.....Tricia vs Tina
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 04:02:52 AM »
Thanks for those that messaged me on my story. I appreciate it.

Please let me know what you all think.......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 12:52:13 PM »
...but who would have won a real NHB fight?

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 01:51:56 PM »
That is a wonderfully descriptive and entertaining story. I just love the black vs white encounters where the strong black woman dominates and humiliates her weaker white opponent. This story really delivers, great stuff!!

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 10:57:10 PM »
...but who would have won a real NHB fight?
i think Tricia would have won a NHB version too.  maybe not, Tina was a tough woman for sure but think Tricia would have won in the end.

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 10:58:09 PM »
That is a wonderfully descriptive and entertaining story. I just love the black vs white encounters where the strong black woman dominates and humiliates her weaker white opponent. This story really delivers, great stuff!!
Thanks!

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 09:08:29 PM »

check out an older story....i have Tricia featured in that one too....

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 02:14:04 PM »
What is the title of that older story featuring Tricia? If it's as good as this story I'm sure I'd like it!

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2016, 02:04:45 AM »
What is the title of that older story featuring Tricia? If it's as good as this story I'm sure I'd like it!
It's up now....