News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The FFFC - Martha and Nora fuck fight

• 33 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« on: April 14, 2016, 11:59:28 AM »
Hello to everyone and here is the latest episode from the Female Fuck and Fight Club.
Martha Slezak, the big Czech fuck fighter makes her entrance into the club, and what an entrance it is.
Again , this story has been written in collaboration with my partner , Maura from Spain.
We hope this gets all your juices flowing.

#########################

Watching the rough and highly erotic  titfight between Dotti and Phaedra, and with the room in turmoil from the intensity of the fight, Nora had finally confronted Martha, the newest arrival in the club. (For those who have not read the story of the clash between Dotti and Phaedra, go back to the story posted earlier as - The FFFC - Dotti and Phaedra Titfight).

Martha had an enviable reputation in the catfighting community, particularly in Europe where she had rarely tasted defeat. This was her first trip outside Europe, having accepted the invitation from Toni and Maura to join their club of mature fuck fighters.

All the members were abuzz with gossip about Martha and were all in a state of heightened sexual heat wanting to catch sight of the legendary fuck fighter, and if possible match their pussies with Martha’s.

Her entrance into the room was simply stunning, the statuesque Czech beauty flaunting her toned body in a shimmering turquoise sequined string bikini, her full, firm tits perched high on her chest.

Nora had jostled with Suzanne who also lusted for the Czech beauty. She knew of the legendary catfight that Maura and Martha had had years before in Prague, and her pussy twitched when she finally set eyes on Martha.

For her part Martha had fought Toni on many occasions when Toni also had been in Prague, with them being 2 wins each. But most of all she lusted for revenge with Maura.

For Maura had left her curled in a foetal position on the floor of Maura’s hotel room after nearly two hours of fierce fighting and fucking.

Martha had been briefed by Toni and Maura on each club member, and she realised that all the bitches were wild, sexual predators, always prowling for tough lesbians to fuck fight.

One in particular caught her eye as she had browsed through the photo gallery of the mature members. And that was Nora, whose breasts showed no sag, topped with wide brown aureoles and thick spiked nipples. Martha licked her lips as she told Toni and Maura that she wanted this American bitch.

When Martha had made her entrance into the pit room before the Dotti / Phaedra clash, the room hushed temporarily as all eyes drank in the sight of this Czech goddess whose enhanced tits stood proudly on her chest.

Nora, having pushed Suzanne aside pulled Martha to her and the two big bitches pressed their tits into each other, their mouths locking as their tongues quickly wrestled.

Their hands gripped each other’s ass cheeks, claws digging into soft flesh and they surely would have started their own private war, had not Toni and Maura separated them.

“You bitches need to contain yourselves” hissed Toni.

“Yes you whores, Dotti and Phaedra are the main entertainment tonight” Maura said “so sit back and enjoy yourselves.”

With their arms around each other’s waists the two bitches in heat reclined together on a couch waiting for the entertainment to begin. Their hands, however, roamed over each other’s bodies, and quickly snaked under the thongs of each other finding her rival’s fur, their fingers quickly sliding through their slick, wet, sex slimed pussy lips. 

The room erupted into cheers and screams as Dotti and Phaedra began their long gruelling titfight, both big bitches desperate to overpower the other and claim boasting rights as the FFFC TITFIGHT QUEEN.

The members sat or reclined all around the pit, enthralled with the scene of the two big bitches locked in their erotic embrace, and members were coupling or mauling each other as they got carried away with the excitement of the brawling bitches.

With all eyes on the pit no one had cared to look in the direction of Martha and Nora who were engrossed in their own personal duel on their couch, fingering each other’s fuck holes, biting each other’s necks and gripping tightly each other’s hair.

“Bitch, you big bitch” snarled Nora “I can’t wait to fuck with you in front of Toni and Maura.”

“American slut, I will fuck you raw “hissed Martha in Nora’s ear as her teeth bit at Nora’s ear lobe.

On the couch beside them Toni and Jane, who was making her first appearance after her hospitalisation, were locked in their own passionate embrace, both highly excited by the fight in the pit.

And beside them were Maura and Joan, also relishing the spectacle while fingering each other to orgasm.

“I want at Jane again now that she has recovered” Joan said to Maura. “But I want you fucking Toni beside us darling.”

”Surely baby” Maura replied, her eyes never leaving the pit as Dotti was just about to perform the coup de grace over Phaedra.” It will be hot for the 4 of us to fuck fight again, it has been too long for us.”

Suddenly the room erupted into wild cheers as Dotti prevailed over Phaedra, many members jumping into the pit to either embrace Dotti or console Phaedra.

In actuality the horny members were of such a mind to embrace both fighters and to fondle their bruised tits.

Scuffles were breaking out as was the norm now in the club, for all the members were in continual heat to fuck and fight at the drop of a hat with no fear of interventions.

Meanwhile Martha and Nora had taken the opportunity of escalating their dispute and with hands firmly embedded in each other’s hair , had risen and then tumbled into the pit , brawling like two alley cats in heat.

Toni and Maura each bent down to grab the fighters, dragging them apart.

“All right you bitches” screamed Maura “you can have the arena now, but enough of the brawling… we want you two to fuck to a finish.”

“Yes” said Toni, “

Nora reached for Martha ripping her bikini top off in one movement, as Martha’s big enhanced tits burst free. Quickly reciprocating Martha not only tore off Nora’s top but also her bikini thong, and she quickly stepped out of her thong as well.

As if on mutual agreement Martha and Nora stepped away from each other, tits heaving, sweaty bodies already glowing, their clits exposed from the arousal of the fighting.

Nora was the first to slightly bend her knees, spread her thighs and run her fingers through her blonde fur, then humping her mound in challenge at Martha.

“We’re here to find the Alpha fuck slut,” she hissed at Martha,” We’re here to go at each other like real women. It’s time to fuck bitch.”

Martha unhesitatingly copied Nora, running her fingers through her thick bush “Yes. cxnt, you’ll see that my clit will wrestle yours to a finish. I am so going to enjoy fucking you over” and she humped her mound back at Nora.

With the silence now of the spectators almost deafening, all in the room were hushed, watching these two bitches readying themselves for the true test of womanhood, going cxnt to cxnt and clit to clit.

Nora and Martha edged closer together, neither flinching, both working their pussies, freeing their clits to ready for battle. Both stared down at the other’s clit, licking lips, they both knew well the strength of the other clit. Neither was concerned though since in true Alpha attitude, both were arrogant and confident.

“Let’ try this for a while bitch” Nora snarled as she tried to take control of the situation. And she reached down to grip Martha’s fur, her fingers feeling the wetness of her rival.  “Oh yes bitch you’re so fucking wet, you want me don’t you.” And she slid her fingers into Martha’s slimed fuck hole.

“Yes American whore, let’s go” Martha moaned, her fingers also sliding into Nora’s wet pussy. “I’m going to finger fuck you into a coma bitch.”

And without waiting one second the two rivals plunged their fingers deep, eliciting groans from both. Their hands started pumping, faster and faster, working like pistons, heads thrown back again as they worked their evil deeds on each other.

Once again Nora took the lead “C’mon slut, faster, faster you whore.”

“You fucker, yes, yes “screamed Martha, and their incessant pumping went on and on at a frantic pace.

For 5 minutes, then 10 there was no sign of either giving to their bitter rival.

All the surrounding bitches were in awe of their staying power, fingers were being inserted in their rivals or their lover’s asses or love boxes, so engrossed were they all in the scene playing out in front of them.

Then, unexpectedly both bitches bodies trembled and shook as strong, earth moving orgasms overtook them simultaneously.

“ARRGGHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSSS GAWWD ARRGGHHHH “they both screamed, their juices gushing over their hands and thighs.

The spectators were cheering and screaming their approval.

But Nora and Martha were far from finished. And again they pushed each other away to catch their breath.

Eyes not leaving the other, and as if they knew what to do next, they lowered themselves to the floor of the pit.

Again Nora spoke first “All right fucker, let’s finish this now, cxnt to cxnt, clit to clit. I’ll show all these whores why Americans are the tougher fuck fighters and why I will rule this roost.” Her butt squatting on the floor, her thighs spread wide, working her clit, sucking her fingers clean of her cum. “Let’s fuck this to a finish.”

Martha was now in a similar position, thighs spread, and panting with lust. “Ok cxnt licker, I’m ready for you. You’re going down and all will see why I am the Fuck Fight Queen of Europe. I will be crowned the Alpha bitch of the FFFC.”

Nora and Martha crab walked towards each other, and as much bravado as each has shown the truth be known both bitches had expended so much energy till now that privately both were a little apprehensive and unsure of the outcome of the fuck fight.

Nevertheless they finally reached the other and they entwined their legs, left over right and right over left. Their cxnts were a mere inch or two apart.

Each could feel the heat emanating from the other cxnt. Each wanted the other. They closed the last small space and slammed their cxnts together.

CRUNCH

Both screamed in pleasure and pain. The final chapter of the night had begun.

Nora and Martha quickly started a furious slamming of their cxnts together.

Neither spoke they were so engrossed in destroying the other. Nora reached for Martha’s arm for leverage, and Martha responded the same.

Leaning back they pounded their cxnts together. The pain was almost unbearable, even for these two tough whores.

This was not going to be a tender loving meeting. It was the meeting of the two toughest cxnts in the room, apart maybe from Maura and Toni, and surely Jane and Joan would argue for boasting rights also.

Again and again they drove their cxnts together. Again and again the surrounding bitches were baying for their favourite.

Maura and Toni were more excited than the rest. These two sexy bitches were putting on a show that the lesbian community would be talking about for months to come. Both had fucked with Martha and knew full well her strength of endurance. Both also knew that Nora was one of the roughest fucks in their club of bitches.

This fuck fight would be legendary in the international lesbian world.
However much Maura and Toni were cheering on their favourites, both knew that even for Martha and Nora were nearing the limit of their endurances.

Oblivious to the rest of the room, heads thrown back, screeching at the top of their lungs the two sexual warriors slammed and ground their cxnts together.

The room was in pandemonium.

All had come expecting to bear witness to the Titfight Queen brawl and none had expected such a bonus as this fuck fight. No one, but no one thought they would witness such an epic war.

Martha and Nora were on the brink. Both felt orgasms building from their cores. Still slamming cxnts both dam walls burst simultaneously.

FUCKKKK OHHHH FUCKKK YESSS YESS they both screamed in sheer ecstasy.

And then to the shock of everyone they collapsed into each others arms, totally exhausted, totally exhilarated, totally soaked in each other’s sweat and cum.

At first the room was stunned into silence.

Then one at a time the surrounding bitches broke into cheering and clapping.

“BRAVO! BRAVO!. WHAT A FUCK FIGHT, BOTH ARE CHAMPION BITCHES” was yelled by everyone. 

Maura and Toni were at first speechless. Then they too joined in the cheering.

Martha and Nora had emulated the high standard set by Jane and Joan on the night of the Grand Opening.

Toni and Maura laughed and hugged, but making sure to scrape her nipples across her lover’s stiff peaks.

Jane and Joan beside them were also embracing, though a little more violently, both in a high state of heat from the two wild fights they had witnessed.

Maura and Toni had both told them of the European Queen’s staying power, and tough cxnt.

Both lusted to taste Martha as soon as they were able to.

But that will be for another time.

Offline Maura

• God Member
Re: The FFFC - Martha and Nora fuck fight
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 12:21:32 PM »
As I told you Toni, your story was so hot, I got all wet... This is one of your best, and you have many that made me (and I am sure many others) more than wet.
Do you suggest that Martha is waiting for a new fuck fight with me? She should know better, after I humiliated her in Prague...

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 05:13:27 PM »
Phew!!!  :P :P :P What a fuckfight there between Martha & Nora ... left me totally drenched, exhausted and spent, after reading it with my vibe! LOL!  ::) :D ;)

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 09:06:51 PM »
Hi Toni,

the result you were hoping for was successful with me,too.  Ty for another Club story. The edge of feeling all thru out the room was so thick, edgy for everyone attending.

I think Phaedra surely has a different result in mind for Dotti the next time.  Go get her Phaedra !

Martha, Nora's fight was searing.  Is it any wonder our responses were Bravo... Bravo.

Sonja, let's get together some time. I''l be glad to shove YOU all around the room. Leave your vibe at home. I'll leave you exhausted and spent.  ;)   :)

Toni, that's great to see that Jane has recovered enough to return to the Club.  Do continue helping with her recovery, maybe as she continues to progress Jane will return to her Mouthy self.

--Kellyanne

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 10:03:46 PM »
Sonja,

You are on Martha's radar.

Kellyanne also.

Seems Martha is ready to take everyone on , now she has acclimatised.

Anita darling, this weekend you get your wish.

And Nora wants another shot at Martha.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 07:31:15 AM »
It was hot Martha and Nora going to draw. That was hot

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 09:02:41 PM »
Loved it! But Martha and Nora ending in a tie seems wrong. Any chance of them meeting up for a rematch in some tasty lingerie or is this a nude competition?

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 06:37:03 AM »
Hi Dave,

We are so pleased that you enjoyed the story, and yes there is a very good chance that at least Martha will be fighting and fucking very soon. For this is her passion.

You asked if this was a nude competition, and no it is not necessarily so.

You should go back and find the many stories posted this year, all under the banner of the FFFC - the Female Fuck and Fight Club, an exclusive club for mature women to unleash their passions for fighting and fucking in private.

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 03:31:48 PM »
Mmmmm once more very hot and entertaining story, thanks and congrats for it.

And Martha, I am ready to prove you that I am The True Fuck Fight Queen of Europe ;)

Lucie.
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 02:06:09 AM »
Whats a fuck fight between Nora and Martha, got me all wet and turned on

Martha’s and her big enhanced tits is on my radar... how bout it Martha ready to take on this Asian

blowing a kiss to Tony - you awesome as always, great writing

Maura - i miss ya
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 04:51:04 AM »
Well now, Lucie vs Martha  - that's a fuck fight that we all want to witness.

I think Martha will have "her hands full" with Lucie, and of course Lucie will gleefully fill her hands with Martha's pneumatic tits.

Can't wait to see them together.

Carol my darling Asian spitfire, beware of Martha, for she can be so brutal, like no other.

Once again the temperature is rising in the club, and I can sense that Jan is lurking on the beach wanting at both Martha and Lucie.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 08:51:40 AM »
Martha when are you coming to uk so me and you can fight it out once and for all?????

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 09:00:29 AM »
Sonja, let's get together some time. I''l be glad to shove YOU all around the room. Leave your vibe at home. I'll leave you exhausted and spent.  ;)   :)

Oooh, Kellyanne, challenge accepted!  :P :D Trust me, win or lose, you'll also be spent and exhausted ... LOL!  ;) :-*

Sonja,

You are on Martha's radar.

Oooh, that sounds fabulously promising ... I'm so in a wet mood for a sexy, dominating romp against Kellyanne, Martha or any other slut in the club ... giggles!  ;) ;D

- Sonja

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Online charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2016, 12:50:22 AM »
Sonja's sweet clitty will be out fucked    if she meets me

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2016, 08:44:28 AM »
Oh I see that the Florida mama Charisse has reappeared.  Her mouth is almost as big as her big ass which she has grown sitting around doing nothing all day.