News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The FFFC - Martha and Nora fuck fight

• 33 Replies

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
Re: The FFFC - Martha and Nora fuck fight
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2016, 10:10:21 AM »
Toni:  great action again.

Glad you left me right where i love being wrapped up with Jane, with you and my love Maura close by..  Never know what can happen with the four of us together...

"sliding my hand between Jane's legs".....

JJ

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2016, 12:56:21 PM »
Hi all, me apologize for all, mine englisch is bad, sorry,oh Toni and Maura, it is a very beautiful story, as each of your story, I am grateful that you have accepted me into your club, Nora is a strong rival, but I'm also very strong, so I think a draw is very fair, but in retaliation to better prepare Nora and I do beg to stop. Once again thank you for the wonderful treatment and I hope to meet many different whores fucking here to fight and I will make cum and pass into oblivion, I'll zničt other svně at this club you Martha

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2016, 11:31:58 PM »
Hi all, me apologize for all, mine englisch is bad, sorry,oh Toni and Maura, it is a very beautiful story, as each of your story, I am grateful that you have accepted me into your club, Nora is a strong rival, but I'm also very strong, so I think a draw is very fair, but in retaliation to better prepare Nora and I do beg to stop. Once again thank you for the wonderful treatment and I hope to meet many different whores fucking here to fight and I will make cum and pass into oblivion, I'll zničt other svně at this club you Martha

I hope you get to come the uk Martha as you said I want to test myself against the best

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2016, 12:01:12 AM »
Come on Martha I challenge you to a fight in the uk

DottiD

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2016, 03:57:09 PM »
nmmmm yummy battle but I especially love the part where we are all reminded how my full firm breasts beat a certain blondes ;) feel free to remind us each chapter ...lol hugs keep going

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2016, 02:22:42 AM »
As I told you Toni, your story was so hot, I got all wet... This is one of your best, and you have many that made me (and I am sure many others) more than wet.
Do you suggest that Martha is waiting for a new fuck fight with me? She should know better, after I humiliated her in Prague...

*Hands Maura a towel*

I think it is totally appropriate that a wonderful story such as this  should end in a tie between Martha and Nora...

I hope we see more ....

Oh...and Lucie...you and I have a few things to settle...assuming you are up for it...and you think you can handle it!

Finally...

Thanks again for sharing Toni....
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2016, 07:06:41 AM »
Oh, Susanne, I will travel in the summer, July or August in the UK, I will visit a good friend of mine in London, we have to meet and fight and beat each one  very badly, I'll be a winner and I'll beat you to you go out, our husband will watch how my pussy eating yours, then when you will be totally exhausted, I will give my whole leg broken into your pussy and I'll tear you on two pieces. You fucking and big mouth bitch.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 09:15:41 AM »
Ok Martha can't wait to talk in private about the dates etc I want to fight you and know you want same

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 06:27:04 PM »
I know it is highly unlikely we will see pictures...but please, please, please write something up about this one!

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2016, 03:58:37 AM »
Suzanne is treading in deep waters with Martha, who will easily dispose of her when they meet.

Katie maybe you should consider applying to join our select club as we always are on the lookout for up and coming new bitch fighters.

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2016, 11:43:42 AM »
So where are the posts from Nora?
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2016, 01:59:47 PM »
That's the $ 64,000 uestion Trudy... If any of us see Nora, we can tell her we are missing her comments... or we will declare Martha winner and disqualify Nora

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2016, 07:35:50 PM »
MHH reading through all the comments, I think some of the ladies are speaking out of turn.. and I may have to re-aquatint myself with them in a not so nice manner.  Lets see now,

Sonja (dirty bad bitch), you seem to want to challenge everyone, maybe you do need to get in the main ring sometime soon against someone, say like me, just to ensure you know who the club management is......

Katie_fites:  not sure if you are a member or not, but you can always come see me in the office and we will certainly chat, as i initiate you into the club..... you look so young....

JJ

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2016, 06:21:59 AM »
Careful Joan with that hand sliding down between Jane's legs.

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2016, 11:39:30 PM »
Ohhhh  it sounds like Gloria is badly in need of a personal introduction into the Group