News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Leanne Crow vs Rachel Aldana

• 8 Replies

Offline FomaTatulyan

Leanne Crow vs Rachel Aldana
« on: April 16, 2016, 12:18:12 PM »
Who will win this titfight? According to each of their twitter pages they are having a shoot together today. Not sure there is a room big enough for both ladies. Like two planets colliding. Should be interesting!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Leanne Crow vs Rachel Aldana
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 01:31:03 PM »
Rachel used to be bigger than Leanne at one point, but Leanne has now the bigger boobs. She can do awesome things with them and bursts open her blouses by drawing her shoulders back. I think she'd win this fight.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 04:16:49 PM »
I'm going to have to go with Leanne as well, Rachel's lost some critical size whereas Leanne's only grown larger over time. I don't think it would be a one-way match, and I think Rachel still has enough size and skill to prevent a foregone conclusion and possibly score and upset, but as things stand Leanne's going to come out on top in the end.

Rachel Aldana vs Karla James on the other hand...
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline joxx

• God Member
  • Cum and have a go if you think you're hard enough!
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 05:27:12 PM »
Ah yes. A question which has long-troubled scholars of 21st century British mega-boobage.

{alt} {alt}

I have to agree with the other pundits on this. Leanne is slightly taller, slightly younger, works out more and packs a bigger punch in a titfight (34M vs Rachel's 32L according to one source) so ultimately Leanne will come out on top.

{alt} {alt}

TBH they are both more than able to hold their own on the world stage of boob-busting combat.

Closer to home, though, I wonder how either Leanne or Rachel would handle Scotland's own Stephanie Fox..?

{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 05:45:09 PM by Joxx »
BigAngus on Trillian
Big_Angus_ on Discord

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 08:17:01 PM »
I did a three way cross reference of all models thus far using Boobpedia, FreeOnes, and Pinup Files (where available).

For Rachel Aldana
Boobpedia lists her as 32L and her largest at a tentative 30N (certain 30M).
Freeones lists her as 'greater than' 30L.
Pinup Files lists her as 32L.

For Leanne Crow
Boobpedia lists her as 34M, and her largest at 32M.
Freeones lists her as 32J.
Pinup Files lists her as 32J.

For Stephanie Fox
Boobpedia lists her as 32M.
Freeones has no listing on size.
Pinup Files has no listing.

For Karla James
Boobpedia lists her as 38L.
Freeones lists her as 34G.
Pinup Files lists her as 34G.

As it stands, Rachel HAD the largest size whereas using solely Boobpedia Stephanie has the CURRENT largest size, followed closely by Leanne. However Stephanie has nothing to cross-reference against.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:22:21 AM by MisterSteel »
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline joxx

• God Member
  • Cum and have a go if you think you're hard enough!
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 01:34:33 AM »
Now it's precisely *that* kind of attention to detail which got you where you are today :)

Many thanks!
BigAngus on Trillian
Big_Angus_ on Discord

Offline FomaTatulyan

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2016, 05:30:20 AM »
Stephanie Fox is REALLY big, and I definitely find her more attractive than the other two, but I just don't see her being able to compete with Rachel or Leanne as far as size goes.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 03:03:15 PM »
Stephanie Fox is REALLY big, and I definitely find her more attractive than the other two, but I just don't see her being able to compete with Rachel or Leanne as far as size goes.
Well that's the thing, Stephanie is almost identical to Leanne in terms of size and larger than Rachel now that she's lost a lot of size.
In terms of attractiveness though, I'd have to go with Leanne.

Offline FomaTatulyan

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2016, 06:52:35 PM »
I guess what I'm saying is I just don't believe Stephanie's measurements.  There is a video of her topless holding them, and though very large, don't seem to be anywhere close to Leanne or Rachel at her biggest.  And that was when Stephanie was considered to be at her biggest. 

But man I wish she would get into topless modeling.  I like Stephanie way more than the other two.