News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Deepie vs Soanam – The Final Encounter

• 10 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Deepie vs Soanam – The Final Encounter
« on: April 16, 2016, 06:12:50 PM »
Deepie –

Hello Soanam,

The timings are a bit of problem...I can understand that...but we can first try on mails...generally experienced mails are more perfect...it seems it is one of your dream matches so we can try it on mail first...I will send you the total back ground first..
Later sometime we can have a match on YIM... I would surely let you know that...IST 1.3 am is a bit difficult for me...but surely will try some times...we can go from 1.3 am to 4 am... I will let you know that.
By the way i know Deepie  & Soanam had 4 matches & it ties at 2-2.
I remember Deepie  had won the first Judo in whites between them...Then a  severe MMA match....I don’t remember who won it..then again last 2 i don’t remember who won it...But do remember they had a 2-2 record between them..& it will be the final 5th....If you remember can you remind me the last 3 between them in sequence?
Good if you can read my latest profile in FCF...specially indicating that i might be very aggressive but ..but i love to loose also etc.
Hope it is alright with you..so that i can send you the background soon.
Thanks a lot.

Soanam –

Hello, Deepie (Rohit), thank you for your response!
But 1.30 am to 4 am is a night for both of us, so it is not very convenient. I support the idea of making a match by e-mails, because in this case we are not limited by exact time period, and I won’t make you wait in front of yim if some current affairs happen.
I remember that Deepie  won the first and second time, but then Soanam got revenge and had victory in the last two matches. I can even attach those matches.
Great, I read your profile. I should say that I don’t like too hard and aggressive moves, including blood and so on, but love competitive fights :)

Deepie –

& I just could notice now that you attached the last 3 fights also.
So kind of you & really appreciate & loved that.
I would also like to go through briefly on the last two matches.
I would like to play Deepie 's role here, though I feel like Soanam should win...
hope its ok with you.
& would like to satisfy you my level best in your dream match.
Other details you can go through below, (pics)
Will b back soon. Thank you.

Soanam –

Oh, you are welcome & thank you, too!
Yes, it's completely good! :)

Deepie –

(pis are attached)

Background -

We already had fought four times in a best of five between us. The first two won by me, first in Judo in whites & the second a very hard fought MMA match. They say both these matches were very hard fought matches...& I won very narrowly in both of them & with a bit of sheer luck at the end they say! (We had fought privately but were recorded).
But in the last two matches Soanam won over me quiet handsomely at the end...so as I won very narrowly & as Soanam won in comparatively in some far better ways at the end in the last two matches...so they say Soanam is little better than me now...but Soanam executed more confidence in all the four matches against me...even in the third & fourth even after loosing the first two...so they say she is ever more confident.
But I know though I narrowly won in the first judo white match, how best I had played against her...& how best we fought in the MMA & how I played best towards the end & gathered this match in my bag.
I prepared myself very best against her for the final fifth round.
It is supposed to be a very intense apartment wrestling between us mixed with catfight & hair pulling.
Again this match is at my place. The match will start around 10 AM in the morning till no limit of time till submission. No  biting, scratching.
I had laid the full room blue mat on the floor...the total room was empty. .A big room of around 30x30 ft..enough to accommodate a fight between two one of  the tallest girl's around.  Both 5'9 having tall gorgeous legs..they say my legs look more toned compared to her which I too believe yes ...but they say apart from my legs..Soanam's body is more tough in the upper side...they say I was more Athlete between the two...as I also had a state level record in sports. .but they say the way Soanam defeated me in the last two encounters my athlete record does not count much against Soanam...Soanam's legs though they were not that toned but they were quite heavier against mine...so if I am reckoned little more on the lower sides Soanam is reckoned more on the top sides...butts of both can't be compared as they look & even proved to be very equal in the last four matches.  Probably today in the fifth match it will get decided actually who's butts is more superior between the two. Weights me 61 kgs...her's 64 kgs...& she knows how I defeated her in the first two matches even with my 61 kgs against hers!
Dress code very small heighted tight stretchable pants just to cover just a little more under our groins.. the long legs are mostly bare...bare feets ofcourse..
I put my bare right feet on the mat first...displaying my much Athlete quick legs which must be your envoy for sure.
Our thick long hairs tied in pony & are hanging till our waists at the back.
My heart beats are thumping. M trying to bring more confidence in me.
"Come bitch...let's decide...only you & me "

YT

Soanam –

Some time went by since our fights with Deepie . Though she got lucky and won first two times, then I got revenge and earned victory in our last two matches, proving that the first was just pure luck for her. Now came a moment when we decided to settle it once and for all in the last of 5 rounds. I feel confident about my possibilities and like to imagine how sweet will be my dominance after Deepie  was so close to victory after the first two matches. As I’m a bit heavier, I’m sure it will help me this time as well.
Match was arranged in Deepie ’s apartment, so it’s going to be nice to own her at her place again. So I drive there, wearing jean shorts, short blouse and high-heeled sandals. Getting on place, I knock on the door and hear a voice of my long-time rival: “Come in, Soanam!” I come and see you welcome me in only nylon pants and nothing else. Doors is locked behind us. I see a big room covered by blue mats. Quickly I take off my blouse and sandals. “Are you ready for your ultimate defeat?” – I ask with smirking, as we both begin to circle around each other. Finally I raise my hands and extend them towards you, inviting you to lock in a test of strength.. yt

End of the first part.
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

• God Member
Re: Deepie vs Soanam – The Final Encounter - Part II
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 05:44:34 PM »
Deepie –

I was also waiting in a jeans short...& a tight bra cupping my breasts tightly inside it. As i hear the knock on the door i was sure it could be none other than you...I stood on my feet’s & walked confidently towards the corridor...& as I open the door for you..I saw you also in the same dress code. (Here I made a small change in my dress...earlier i had forgot to mention about the bra...to clarify i do not like topless fights from the very beginning..hope it is also ok with you).
As you stepped inside I locked the door from behind...I see from behind you going forward & quickly throwing your heels away...I was already barefooted for the match.
First me then you, rather we almost together got on the mat first & we two tall ladies stood against each others on each sides of the mat. The final of the best of five matches between us will start just in some time now.
Then i hear what you said...I got a bit angry by that...& not able to stop myself I also reply
..."Fuck. I fucked you twice & it will be the ultimate third time you will be getting fucked again. You fuck".,,I roared...I see you had already started circling..I too started circling towards my right....then I see finally you raising your hands up & extending them towards me...inviting me for a test of strengths...
“Cmon Bitch!” I say & clasped my fingers with a sound like a Big clapping between our palms...I held your fingers very tightly in mine...two tall ladies against each others...chest to chest...lips to lips...nose to nose...
“Will fuck you today!!!” I say.
Strengths flowing from both ends...as i slowly began trying to turn & bow your fingers down on my both sides! If i win this first test of strength it will give me a lot of required confidence at the beginning.
“Get ready to get fucked again Bitch!” I hiss!!

YT

Soanam –

*( yes, that dress code is good as well :)
Our decider match begun, and I hear your words while we circle around. “We will see about that, honey!” – I say you in reply. As we lock our arms, fight becomes intensive as we try to get the best from our arms muscles. Each woman wants to press the other down, so after a few moments we found each other pressed body to body in our first close contact.  Feeling a slim sexy body of yours against mine makes me turned on a bit, but I know that I should win in order to have my way on you. After our bodyfight goes back and forth when one of us got advantage and then the other regained her position several times, we end up in a vertical standing. I decide to distract you, moving my head forward and right, our cheeks touched and my lips are near you ear. I whisper with seductive voice: “No, you are wrong. In the end I will dominate and fuck you, Deepie!” – with that I suddenly push you forward, hoping to get an upper hand.. yt

Deepie –

As you push me forward I feel  bit awkward & I stumble awkwardly a bit backward...but quickly balanced myself back into the game...our fingers are still gripped lower down around our knees & lower thighs...& now they gripped even more strongly...I try to assess your strength...tossed my long hairs backwards which were falling a bit on my face on the right side...our legs & hips trying to push & imbalance each others from sides...I again try to assess your strength & then with a powerful jerk try to break free my fingers from your finger lock & grip your left powerful thigh in a bear hug in my both hands...(my head around side of your middle chest)...as we were locked side by side with each others.
"We will see honey who wins today!"

YT

Soanam –

I hoped to drive your off balance, but you managed to keep your position and even to grab my thigh in a bearhug! Now as you lift my leg a little, what is easy with your both hands on me, I feel more unstable. However, I quickly estimate what can I do and see that you leaned down when grabbing my leg, so I catch your neck with my arm and flex it, making it squeeze. I’m trying to weaken you by causing a lack of air, tightening my arm harder.. yt

Deepie –

We both are equally strong so you could not drive off my balance...I balance back to my position. Also in hip to hip side pushing & leg dancing we both proved out be same against each others.
But now we are locked in a bear hug against each others...your strong left thigh is wrapped in my both hands...my biceps are totally flexed...but I could not lift it well over my chest as m not fully bent over it...because of that you too could not grip my neck that strongly as you would have loved...both are in stalemate...I see an opportunity, knowing I cannot lift your leg totally up that easily now, I try to lift your leg a bit more in my hands & try to push you back & try to thud your back on the back wall first. Both hip-hoped & jumped & found it a bit difficult to keep our balances on the ground while I was trying to push you back.
"Not with me Bitch! " I hiss!!! ..as I m about to take you very near on the back wall with a very tight grip & muscles flexed on your left thigh!

YT

(Ps..Hope you are enjoying it as I m  ..pl feel free to ask for some change if you feel so. Thanks)

Soanam –

(oh, thank you, it goes rather good :)

We are in a tight grip of each other and trying to press the opponent in order to send ourselves on the canvas, preferably to be on top. In one intense pushing you drive me backward, but I don’t have enough balance to stand because you lift my leg, so this momentum leads us on the floor! Nevertheless, when I understand that I begin to fall, I manage to press my left hand and leg and to roll you a little, so we landed on our sides with a loud thud. After a moment I continue my pressing, trying to roll you on your back.. yt

Deepie –

My intention was to push you on the wall first...& balance myself well before making you fight with your back on the wall ...then slowly try to get the upper hand & pull you down on the canvas under me first.
But fortunately we didn't have to make that struggle. My move to get you on the wall & struggle over it got averted. I had thought we will have to make a lot more struggle before going down got fortunately averted. Rather I see I manage to lift your left leg more in my hands & you bouncing on your one leg fast loosing your balance on the grounds & about to fall on the blue canvas first. I smell the opportunity & try to push your leg a bit more up & back & try to push & throw you on the mat in front of me first...both struggling...strengths are flowing...& you are jumping on your one leg...& Yesssss...at last together we fell  on the mat with a Big thuddddd...Yupssss! It was a great victory for me!!!!...but my bid to celebrate got partly averted as my bid to throw you on your back on the mat first got partially averted as when we fall you pressed your left hand & leg on me so that instead of falling on your back we fell hard side by side on the mat first..Ohhh...& before i could do something else you keep pressing your left hand & leg on me..
as a result there was no other way & you straightaway came on top of me on the mat first.
Ehhh!!!! we are laying down & you are on top of me...my both arms are now forming necklace over your neck...& my both tall legs locked around your waist in a tight scissor, my ankles pressing each other hard over your waist...I press your breasts hard on mine to chock you...& trying to get the benefit of the momentum with a tight jerk over your neck & waist I try to roll my butts on top of you.
Ehhh!!! I grunt!!!
It is a wrestling between two tallest ladies around here..

YT

Soanam –

You indeed got lucky when unexpectedly sending me on the canvas! But as I catch your shoulder and roll you after landing, I finally end on top of you. That’s why I feel that it is actually a big victory for me as well, as I’m trying to mount myself in a stable position over you. Ohh, finally I’m able to really put my hands on you, however I feel your resistance: you choke me and try to apply leg scissors. In addition, you make efforts to roll is in order to turn the tables. 
But funny how after you did that, I allow you to turn me and keep the momentum to roll us further, establishing myself on top of you again! Now I adjust to have a more stable position, setting my knees on your sides, also try to catch your wrists.  “You are mine, Deepie!” – I whisper, leaning forward, and lick your chin in taunting..

yt

Deepie –

You were trying to mount a stable position on me but before that I chocked & scissor you & try to roll back on you but funny as you allowed me to roll & using that momentum you make us roll a bit more before finally positioning yourself on top of me & trying to stabilize yourself on top of me with mounting your both knees on my both sides...& try to catch my wrists....I try to twist to make them free...throwing some air out of my lips as we struggle...my pussy rubbing over your pussy as I struggle to make my wrists free...our strengths getting tested...Bitch get off me! I sigh as struggle...but slowly you are mounting a solid position over me...I think to be silent for some time then mounting my heels hard on the ground I try to slide myself up...then going near the wall I mount my right heel very hard on the side wall...my long sturdy & toned legs were totally free downwards...by pushing my heel very hard on the wall...I try to tilt you on the wall & mount & press myself on top of you on the wall...my breasts will be pressing on top of yours...next I will try to free my wrists out of your grip with a jerk & will try to get on top of you...but before that I have to keep your back pinned for a while on the wall first..then roll my butts on top of you...
The wrestling is about to take very ugly turns...I can myself hear thumping sound of my heartbeats.
"Ehhh!!! I sigh! as I try to roll on top of you.

YT

Soanam –

I continue to mount myself over you and feel how our pussies are rubbing each other, this turns me on. “Oh, so you want more intimate fight? And what you say on this?” – I ask and release my grip on your wrists, then wrap my hands over your back and untie your bra from behind. This allow me to put it off you and throw away, now I press your naked breasts with mine in bra, feeling your nipples in a more sensitive way. We continue rubbing until you mount your feet against the wall and push really hard. That is a reason why we turn on our sides, but I don’t give up so easily. I apply a bearhug on you and, as my legs were on your sides, I also catch you in tight leg scissors.. yt

Deepie –

"When we are fighting...obviously some amount of friction is going to happen. At present I can only say to this extent." I sigh & before I could do anything you plant your arms round by back...unbuckle my bra from behind & threw it away...Ohhh I feel like being raped...I tighten my muscles...then you press your breasts on my necked breasts...I totally get turned on by this...our lips were so close that I also felt once to chew them off with mine....ohhh had your breasts also been necked.. I thought...but its all right i thought .. .ohhh you continue pressing your breasts on mine, I get totally wild...until I grip the side wall with my right feet tightly & try to tilt you hard on the wall...I see you turn on sides on the wall by my pressure. .I push you hard on the wall...Bitch i sigh insides...but your legs were on both sides of my legs...you scissor my legs well...ohhh... & you already had taken me in a bear hug...m totally blocked...but as a seasoned wrestler i try to push my legs a bit back & thrust my breasts on you..so that i can plunge myself on the top..then our one sides must be wrestling with the wall also...as your left & my right side will be on the wall...next i will try to unbuckle your bra if i win this move & able to come on top of you...also feel a slight amount of sweat of your body on me also.

YT

Soanam –

As we are locked into bearhug, you are still able to rush on me, making in a sudden way. I feel how your fingers unbuckle my bra and put it off. Now our upper bodies are naked, our nipples are stiffened against each other, and it turns us on even more. I still have my legs on you, but you managed to press me against the wall! “Hmm, brave impulse, but I’ll make you mine anyway!” – I hiss. I need some distractive maneuver that would allow be to come on top again and prevent you from getting an upper hand. So that’s why after these words and unexpectedly for you, I deliver a deep kiss to your lips. This should distract you, and I hope to push you on your back then.. yt

Deepie –

Ohhh we locked in bear hug...& with a good push of long legs I get on top...but still my legs are in scissor of your long legs...my legs are chocked but I try to spread them & break free from your scissor & stabilise myself properly on top of you.
Then I took my hands behind...unbuckle your bra behind & throw it away...our necked boobs pressing each others...we turn on further & went much wild...
Not you I will make you mine..I say & keep pressing you...feeling your heat inside me..
Then I suddenly feel the kiss of your lips on mine..It ignited me further...I fingerlock with you...your kiss made me further on...I spread my two long legs across...tighten my butts over you...stabilise myself...tighten my finger lock...hot air blowing from both ends & I began to press my lips more hard on your lips on the ground...trying to take your breath away...so no question of you getting on top of me...rather now you have to put your whole to turn me down from top of you.
I am so hot that now it will require your all to put me down from you.
I went to some other world now.

YT

End of part 2.
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

• God Member
Re: Deepie vs Soanam – The Final Encounter - Part 3
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 06:44:19 PM »
Soanam –

* Actually I’m not sure, are you now on top of me on the floor with our sides near the wall?

You managed to come over me, and only maneuver itself didn’t help. However, I see how this action influenced you, it seems that you are in another world. Despite that I’m fascinated and aroused by our closeness as well, I collect my mental forces and try to think how I can turn this to my favor. I notice that we are laying next to the wall. Mounting my heel on the wall, I wait for a moment when you are especially relished and press quickly and as hard as I can. So we roll closer to the center of the room, and happily, I come on top! We are of course more tired than it was in the beginning, and I try to mount you under me despite your moderate resistance. Our breath is heavy and frequent. Our fingerlock saved as it was, so at this moment I pin your hands above the head and put my full body over you, breast to breast, face to face and pussy to pussy, having my knees on the sides of you. “You can’t do anything except submission, Deepie, accept it!” – I whisper in a demanding way, my lips are very close to yours.. yt

Deepie –

Ps. Yes you are very right...I was on top of you & our sides were near the wall. Perfect. Thanks.

Only manoeuvring dint work for you as I became more stronger with that...but you were also equally aroused...but at this moment I was leading...suddenly I see you are pressing the side wall very hard with your right heel...also probably in a feat of heat in you..it is definitely going to be a problem for me...as I know you are very much stronger...& ohhh we roll to the centre...as I could not hold your strengths for long...& you came on top of me...after all you were also so aroused...you mount me very well under you..I grunt & try to free myself...but you pin my fingers very tightly above by head...as we are breast to breast with each others again...i try to twist my legs left & right...but your grip is firmer. .now you plant your knees on my either sides again..m chocked..."The battle has just began Soanam (Soanam)...& dont be so desperate...don't forget you were loosing a while ago." I reply....as your lips were close I put my lips on your & the battle begins as I started to chew yours  deep in my lips...& I try to raise my head also a bit up in a feat of heat...
As I feel we are deep involved in kissing I notice your finger grip on my right hand vanished...I quickly take my hand down...cup your pant from front very tight in my finger knuckles & began to untie your tight jeans button one by one...if possible I will get it open & throw it out...& see what you are wearing inside before I get you completely necked.
Not with me bitch! I sigh & tilt my chest a bit right & left to open out myself.

YT

Soanam –

At some moment when my grip weakened I feel how you quickly break the fingerlock and put your hand on my pants, trying to remove it. I just smirk. “Oh, so you want to go dirty? Well, let nothing will be left between us!” – I say with my sweet voice as I use my free hand to untie your shorts as well. Soon we find each other just in very small thongs, almost invisible on our gorgeous bodies. I still hold my left hand on your one, and move it to extend them perpendicularly to our bodies. Finally I can sense your pussy against mine directly, without clothes. Your tilting from side to side only leads our nipples to further work on each other, sliding through our skin, what turns us on even more. “I’ll show you that it’s useless for you to resist. Today is Soanam’s day!” – I whisper and start to rub on you slowly, but keeping my stable dominant position.. yt

Deepie –

"Come on you started it first & m just completing it" I say in reply & to try get your shorts down...but see you also started applying the same trick...our hands began the work & both acting hard...soon I see your short down upto the knee...I find myself also in the same position ... remaining we kicked ourself down as it was obstructing us from wresting...getting rid of shorts & feeling a bit of relief by that we again gripped each other's hard on the ground...we both are in a very small thongs now..& as I feel your pussy over mine I got more wild...i tilt on both sides in wilderness..."That today of yours will never come Soanam as against you everyday would be mine dear." I say. I press my ankles on your ankles then my feet’s over your feet’s to ignite you further before taking fingers of your other hand in mine & fixing my heels hard on the ground I lift my butts up...lifting you along with me...& try to tilt you on sides & try to throw you down with my powerful bridge by crossing my long left leg over my right with hardening the bridge which should tilt you under me.

YT

Soanam –

“Hah, but the last two times I showed you are wrong, and I will prove it again!” – I speak as I feel your mad tilting, and then you press your legs on the ground and perform an impressive bridge, lifting me up. I feel how you cross your legs, and your efforts bring certain results. Indeed, you are able to shove me away on my side, but I’m too tough to allow you to take too much advantage. I catch your tummy in powerful leg scissors and squeeze it hard. In addition, I catch you hand and try to grab your leg by my second hand.. yt

End of part 3.

• God Member
Re: Deepie vs Soanam – The Final Encounter - Part 4
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 01:00:00 PM »

Deepie –

"But in the first two I have shown you what I mean...all days are good for me...including today...or I would not have fought you today...lets not keep an excuse for anyone baby...& today also m going to win." I hiss...but inside i know its not ease...& you are strong. I say & with a very good bridge get you besides me...its a great victory...but you clamp your two pythons on by belly...hold my one hand & catch my one leg with your other hand...my legs were totally free below...I take the advantage of the situation... push my left heel first back in the ground then with the right & try to thrust my chest on you & try to get on top of you...our hands my left goes perpendicularly up over our head..with the other hand I try to catch hold your neck & try to tilt on you..."Not with me baby," I hiss..."You are fighting Deepie , remember that".

YT

Soanam –

“We will see, darling!” – I smirk in reply and tighten my scissors. However, you did your best, trying to tilt me under you and to climb on top. But you are rather tired, that’s why I remain on my side, though I’m somewhere near my limits. The second move is more successful as you grab my neck and try to choke. Then I catch your hair and try to pull it on me, hoping that you will release. In the following moment I have to brake the hold on your hand and put my hand on your in attempt to move it away from my throat.. yt 

Deepie –

You tighten your scissor very hard...I too tighten myself...now we are gripped very tight...I can also feel the all inside you..& you can feel mine...I know you are a bit weighty than me...that's what you are a bit in advantage status..I know we both are tired a bit...but your weight is playing the role...now I chocked your neck...we are in a tight grip...m breathing heavily...can hear the same also from you...then you pull my hair & pull it on you...it gave me a bit more advantage as it made me come automatically on top of you...rather it help me...I was trying to tilt myself on top of you...but when you pulled me by hairs towards you...I get automatically pulled on top of you..I was lucky...I try to penetrate & try to chock my lock more on your neck...but down you are chocking my waist...both breathing very hard...m on top but afraid you got more weight than me & can also tilt me under you...& you are a bit stronger than me...but I still hold chocking your neck very hard...probably this only can save me.
I huff...as we were wrestling very hard now.

YT

Soanam –

By extra luck you were able to come on top of me! Now we are locked in a tight position with my legs wrapped around your waist while you are choking me with your arm. I desperately fight for access to oxygen. To out it to an end, I put both of my hands to your grip, and by flexing it with all my power I managed to pull it back. Now I have one of your hand, and press my other hand to your shoulder. Tightening my grip, I lean left, then right, then again left, and sway until I gain enough amplitude to roll us on sides. My next goal is to reach a top position over my sexy rival. I use my hand on your shoulder and press it until the limit to roll you on your back.. yt

Deepie –

We were locked very tightly...your lock over my waist is very tight...my hip was tight besides my arms are hooked very tightly over your neck...both are chocked...until you broke my arm lock over your neck & held one of my hands strongly in your one hand & pushed my one shoulder back with your other hand...I try my level best to avoid your push...but I feel like lost...& you leap on top of me..m breathing high...loosing in strengths but I had stamina...with the single hand first I try to grab your neck...then wait a while then began to push your remaining lingerie also down to make you completely necked & with a feet of heat again try to bridge you then dropped the idea & tried to wrap my legs with yours so that to have a great feel...pushed my chin a bit up also in heat.

YT

Soanam –

Spending some time in our locking, I can feel that your resistance becomes fleeting. You are also trying to undress me from my pants. “Ok, let’s make it to the finish, sweetie!” I put my fingers on the side of your lingerie and pull them down, then grab them by my toes and straighten my leg, thus slipping the thong from your legs and throwing it away in the corner. Now we are finally naked! Feeling the touch of your pussy makes my fire to burn inside. I can see that you are weaker and now can hardly resist me, so I again began to rub and whisper in you ear: “I have you right where I want you, Deepie!”, kissing your earlobe a little.
Finally I decide to mount in an ultimate stable position, so I quickly stand on my knees, then sit on your lower chest, so that you can’t throw me down in any case. Catching your hands, I ask with a confident voice: “Are you ready to give, sweetheart?” yt

Deepie –

"No." I first time use my long legs, toss them up & wrap them across around your face...& stay there as it is for some time before I start pressing them hard, my hands were free so I pull your long loose hairs intact in my hands for a long time..."No Soanam, first of all you have to cross this"...as I chock your neck hard & hard in my much more toned thighs...I know my weight might be less than you...but my thighs are more toned than yours...I press my thighs more & more hard on your neck & trying to push your body back & back...for the first time you are in such a hard grip of mine...& I should take full advantage of this or m going to loose this match for sure...you must be smelling my asshole over your nose now..breathing high...trying to get you down...m loosing I know...but now again created a very bad situation for you. "No Soanam. You should know you are fighting Deepie ." As I wrapped your neck hard & hard for a kill. A Very tough match is going between us. Both not willing to give up!

End of part 4.

Offline LameRabbit

Re: Deepie vs Soanam – The Final Encounter
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 10:55:16 AM »
Sonam is the weakest bollywood actress
Lame

• God Member
Re: Deepie vs Soanam – The Last Part
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 09:12:38 PM »
 The Last Part

Soanam –

I thought I had a stable position, but suddenly I feel your muscular legs on my neck. Your pressing down works on me, and I began to choke. Finally I find myself on my back over your legs, but I grabbed your legs near feet. I clench my teeth and grunt from efforts I made, and eventually I managed to break your hold pulling your legs apart! I gasp the air, recovering myself, then, firmly holding your ankles, stand on my knees. In the following moment I lean forward and step over you, taking a seat above your tummy and effectively locking your legs under my armpits. I also try to catch your hands. “I think you are disarmed, Deepie !” yt

Deepie –

I get you on your back on the ground with my muscular legs wrapped on your head...I knew I could get this success provided by my legs are so strong which the whole industry knew...I feel very proud for this moment untill you broke my lock...& get on me but this time belting my powerful legs under your arm pits...I try to jerk & try to free myself from your grip...once going left then right but your grip is firm I could not get my legs away...now you catch hold my hands...I could feel your more weight on me...I was gasping. ..I knew my weight is a bit less...& you are taking advantage of that...now my legs are also aching from my first move, the way I got you down with my powerful legs...but at last I found them calling for shots as overworked a bit to get your body down from me...but I had pulled you down...but now m feeling exhausted...not perfectly knowing what I should do now...feeling a bit exhausted...but as last attempt I try to turn my whole body on you...twisting my terrible hips on you...I grunt very hard attempting to turn you down from me...this much effort you might have never seen from me before as I shout out loudly attempting to turn you down from me...my hips much up in the air...trying hard to hold my breath. ."Get Down bitch" I shout loudly as my last attempt...my body paining but I wanted to win down this move at any cost.
"Get down off me..I shout again."

Soanam –

From my position I can feel how desperately you try to break free, because this is your last chance. You buck like a mad bull, but I know I can tame you. I extend my arms and catch your hands in a locking. It was hard to counteract to your motions because they are hard as hell. At one moment I even was close to falling aside, but I managed to save my position. After a couple of minutes I see that you became slower and weaker, totally exhausted. I lean forward, my pussy touches your belly. Having full control, I smile, lick my lips and ask calmly “Are you ready to submit, Deepie? You know you lost it!” I breathe deeply and heavily.. yt

Deepie –-

Your hands catching hold of my hands & grabbing them very tightly...it was a very tight grip...I try to tilt very hard...but you too prove your hardness to me...m feeling very much of this...tired & huffing...the breast going up & down very fast...then my legs still under your armpits & you move forward...your pussy rubbing my stomatch...m looking at your eyes & you at me...I can feel inside that you are stronger than me...I wanted to remove my eyes off you in shame but couldn’t now, m helpless...I cannot get my legs off under your armpits. .I knew my position is detoriating...I wanted to give another attempt...but my wish could not be converted to action any more...as my legs are aching..I think deep inside...but probably you can't know what is going inside me...bur surely you must be knowing from my eyes that m fading & can't move much...I wish but can't do much."Ok I give up" I finaly say accepting the defeat thrice in a trot..winning the first two very very narrowly...but my luck dint favour me in the last three encounters...I finaly lost the set as 2-3 against you. It proved finaly you are much stronger than me as how convincingly you won the last three against me..M still huffing. .dont know when you will leave me so that I can stretch my long legs a bit long & rest a while.But insides I wish I have an erotic encounter with you..."Leave me Soanam" I say...& look at your eyes like I m willing to have an erotic encounter with you after some time. Insides I know you must be also fearing to have an erotic encounter with me..as you also know m not a mare pushover...& one of most tough rivals you might have ever faced in your life.

YT

Soanam –

I hold you tight, and you have no way out. I know that I won, but when you say those words, it was like music for my ears, and my heart jumped to the skies. This means the end, and I’m the winner! “Yesss!” – I exclaim loudly, releasing your legs which immediately fall in a horizontal position. Then I slowly change my pose and lay over you body to body. Our pussies, bellies and breasts touches, while my stiffened nipples press your ones. I take your hands in mine and spread them. This closest connection, as well as sense of victory over my such a long time rival makes me shiver from excitement. Our lips are almost in contact, and I look straight into your eyes.  “Do you remember, Deepie, how after our second match you intended to win over me 5 in a row? Now I proved to you that I’m the strongest woman between us two, even if you were so close. Now our war is over, and I owned you fair and square. At your place, notice it” – I whisper, simultaneously crossing our hips and began to rub tenderly, but slowly increasing my speed. “Now I want to hear from you, who is the number one woman between us?” – I ask with a demanding smirk.. yt

Deepie –

You came on me body to body...leg on leg, cxnt on cxnt, chest on chest, niple on nipple...lip on lip but they are not still touched.
I loosed, but still m huffing breathing very hard under you, then I see your long fingers getting entwined with mine...our long fingers got entwined completely. .as you spread my hands I grunt...seeing your eyes close over mine...then I notice you saying those words to me...my heart heavy but in a feat of heat I take my lips close on your left ear..& murmur slowly "Yes now you won three in a trot..so you can say that..but remember how I would have thought when I won first two in a trot " (though I know I could not win both of them as convincingly as you won over me..& there is no doubt that you are more stronger than me). Then I kept quiet & dont murmur more as it would be more wise to keep the mouth more shut now. I think I have indirectly answered your last question...trickily...not talking more about it...as it is not my time to talk too much on this now.
We were completely necked & so that you should not talk more I overlapped your lips fully in mine & tried to chew them well in my lips so that you are unable to talk more, though m still huffing,  throwing lot of hot air in yours so that to stop your air intake as well, I rub your long right feet top with my left feet sole trying to ignite you more & battling with the lips try to tilt my ass on top of you.

YT

Hi ,

You eloped like a mystery..lols.
should we had declared the match as over?
I would like some errotic encounters before we give a perfect ending to it.
I liked the match very well, what about you?
I have some other dream matches will share with you sometimes. .& this was one of those..& I liked the results as I would have liked.

I should congratulate you, what do you say?

If possible pl reply to my previous post so that we give a perfect end to one of my dream matches.

& yes congratulations.   

Soanam –

Hello, Rohit! Thank you very much, I enjoyed the match as well! :) Yes, it would be good to continue it to the end. Indeed, we can do another matches, but maybe after some break...

However, I posted the last turn, maybe it was lost?

Feeling you quiet and submissive, completely at my mercy in a great aphrodisiac for me, and when you chew and kiss my lips, it makes me shiver. Your foot move ignites me even more, and while in action, I didn’t notice how you tilted my ass to the side. However, I can’t allow you to turn me on my back because I won our battle and intent to win sexfight as well, so when we are on our sides, I gently grab your hip and pull it to my side, exposing our clits in contact. Then I make my moves faster, knowing that we both are close to our edges.. yt 

Deepie –

(I think it was lost as I could not see it in my inbox. Thanks.).

I ignite you completely with my lip chewing & foot rubbing act..so that when you went down off me...you yourself din't know that...& my intention was also that.
but you dint completely turn on your back instead came to my sides...then you gently grab my hip & pulled it towards you...it helped me as I was attempting to pull you down but when you yourself pulled me towards you it helped me to tilt on you which I anyways was attempting. I got on top of you.. my both long legs across your legs..our clits are rubbing, it made me more excited...I put my both knees up...like a frog position on top of you...& trying a superhuman like act to pull your both hands over your head & tie them there, I was weak so don't know whether it will be possible for me...but I was hot possibly that would make it possible for me. I went wild & push my lips very hard on your lips trying to make you suffocate...& not willing to move my lips & fingers out of your yours at any cost..Grunting also loudly in between, I went completely mad...also with back & forth vertical momement of my clits over yours...eyes completely closed..m in a other world now & like fucking...breathing very hard in between.
I cannot say more words to you as I had already lost the battle but probably I win this fucking battle...but my heart deeply pained by the loss...attempting to gain some of my lost glory.

YT

Soanam –

In a sexual frenzy I don’t know how you managed to turn me on my back, however soon I found you in an upper position. I moan loudly, totally ignited, but so do you, and I hope that your cumming will be additional cherry on the pie of my victory. I break one hand from you grip while you still hold the other. Having one hand free, I stroke you back and run it to your ass and pussy, caressing you from behind in order to excite you the most. My moves become deeper and heavier. “I.. promised.. to.. fuck.. you!” – I growl, hardly can speak because of strong emotions and arousing.. yt

Deepie –
I m also not very clear what is going out between us..as both are so much on...now I feel your right hand on my ass then pussy...it turned me further on...dont know when we got on our knees...we keep kissing on lips...& again I put you down in a feat of heat...then go down on my back...allowing you to come on my top..so that...I too can fondle your ass from back a little. Know you also allowed me to do all this in a feat of heat.
But I feel m totally lost...you are much stronger than me...I queeze my both thighs on both sides of your waist...& feel your thighs are so strong...I keep on kissing you...trying to finger your pussy from back..& make you come out..."bring on a dildo Soanam & lets see who can fuck whom"...m also like cumming now...faces totaly wet by the sweat...so as the groins legs...lets see who comes out first...I keep on kissing you everywhere on your face. The terrific game of heat is on.

YT

Soanam –

Sensation of your young body on me completely makes me mad, and I regain my upper position. However, this allows you to apply your hand on my pussy. I hear your words, but I don’t have a dildo somewhere near me, and it’s too late.. We continue fingerfuck each other, our moves are stronger and faster and moans are louder every second we fight in sexual battle. But seems that it is coming to an end as well. I feel shivering runs through your body, and after my especially intense attack you yell and cumming really hard! I laugh because you did it first and continue stimulation, but then after some moments flash covers me, too, and I end up over you as well. Few seconds I just lay on you, recovering my breath.. yt 

Deepie –

Both young but now in late 20’s, I cup & press your ass very well with my right hand before I went towards pussy at last. Ohh had I bought that dildo from that room...but that time has already gone...& both cant get unhook now...now the finger act is very fast & very deep...both moaning & grunting very loudly...good that we are on top floors...& nobody can hear our such loud gruntings as the front door is air tight closed...& we were far away from it where anybody can't hear us.
M getting mad before I start coming out. I quench your head hard over my neck from back...easing my body & muscles...quench by breasts on one another with a feel of much satisfaction. & now you also come out...& you too ease out your muscles...your dead body over me...I cant remove them over me as I too got so much dead by now....holding you in between my upward arms I try to suck some fresh air in...but smell of your wet body getting mixed...same must be with you too....both unable to move much...
Finally I got fucked & the better women between us won by 3-2 margin. Inside I have no doubts now that she is the really deserved winner between us.
"Get out of me" finaly I tap your lower thigh with my knee twice...& ask you to move out of me..still feeling your toned muscles over me.
I know you too are totally tired...I wait for you to rid me off.

YT

Soanam –

I started to recover from the hardest orgasm I had for the long time. Realization that I beat you both physically and sexually bring extra satisfaction to me, as I giggle and breath heavily on top of you. Finally I feel myself conscious enough. One last time I lay body to body, look at your eyes and whisper: “Remember this day, Deepie! I won you once and for all!” Then I deliver for you a short kiss in lips and stand up.
Slowly I find my clothes and put it up, first my undies, then blouse and shorts, and sandals in the end. “I will keep a souvenir for this day” – I say and grab also your thongs with me. To have the Soanamimum, I found my smartphone and take a picture of you defeated. At the end I move to the entrance door, and on the way to the door I say: “If you will ever want a good sex, as we had now, just call me, sweetie!” – and slide away to the door.. yt

Deepie –

You went away...m still laying down...turned & burried my face on the ground...feeling the humiliations....heart filled...breasts pressed against the floor...not able to get up..as heart is so filled...I lay there thinking a lot...trying to remember what happened. ..already half an hour gone, nobody here to pick me...& I also m reluctant to pick myself...I circled many articulates with my index finger on the ground...trying both to remember & forget the things.
Ohh m defeated. M still circulating the articulates with my index finger on the ground. Unable to digest the defeat...but m bitten by the better women...who was so stronger than me...it consoled me a bit that I knew she is the better women & I could not do much..beyond I tried my level best. But one thing i enjoyed the sex with her at the end also very much..so i dint loose all.
I remembered the thing very much in next 3 months...& dropped down any idea to fight her again so soon till I dont manage to put myself to her weight or more...then only probably I can fight her with full authority again...& this mistake m not going to make again so soon. Yes probably i would miss that sex with her ..which i will always repent for.

END.

(It was a very Good match I think Soanam. I enjoyed it. Btw can you play a cage MMA without any sex part...between my dream pair of past...Priyanka & katrina, 5,7 & 5'8 respectively, Weights 58 & 62 kgs?. No Indian is ready to buy this argument that Katrina can win...atleast with figure they had till couple of months back...I feel Priyanka can be very wild at fight...but Katrina also can be a damn fighter would never like to be beaten...it can be a very hot fight...advantage katrina...but as an Indian I would never like Katrina to win...also know Priyanka will never like to loose...but so as Katrina.
But this match we can have after some time).
Let me know when you can be free.

Thanks.

Soanam –
Thank you very much, Rohit, I greatly enjoyed it as well! My English is not native, so I may not have too rich lexicon...
Sure, we can do this after some time. However, erotic context is what motivates me to do such matches, for me it’s like some kind of intellectual porn. I’m afraid that without it I will lose big part of motivation and won’t be able to answer regularly...

Deepie –
I also greatly enjoyed it. It is very difficult to get the like minded & also who can play well..& understand you...mostly I found when people dont know about you they start underestimating you & behave in curious way which I find very difficult to go ahead. I found you quiet different like some of my few friends.  Also I come live very often.
by the way which country you belong?
About Priyanka-Katrina I want it in cage fight MMA like situation. ..where having sex like situation may be very difficult. ..
I respect your choice...but do u do MMA also?
Here Priyanka-Katrina are the fierce rivals so love making may be difficult. .rather they would like to throw more hard punches on each other’s faces on the ground..& try to tear apart each other on the ground.
Sex fighting may fit in when they do not have that bitter rivalry...& in the apartment only...but that may also get into a replica of our last match I afraid...
but if do not want a MMA like fight between them...then I could it try sometimes & let you know about about the back ground etc.

See you soon...nice playing you.

Thanks..

Soanam –
Oh, thank you! I’m from Russia, Saint Petersburg. It’s interesting that I’m somehow different :)
Yes, I understand, maybe sometime we can try such a match as well...

END OF A VERY GOOD MATCH

Offline Max_Rus

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 10:26:52 PM »
What a wonderful match it was :)

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 05:15:06 AM »
Katrina is better then Priyanka, she is taller,flexible and fit,also has the best body in Bollywood

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 08:34:00 PM »

So nice of you Max. Thanks

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 08:38:00 PM »
Katrina is better then Priyanka, she is taller,flexible and fit,also has the best body in Bollywood

Always I m of the same opinion habib..but most of my Indian counterparts do not admit it..they would always rate Katrina very lowly but I regard her much more than seen.
But one thing I will just weep if Priyanka loose to Katrina. lolzzz.

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2016, 05:59:58 PM »

So nice of you Max. Thanks

Max it was so good that my lust of having another between Depiee vs Soanam encounter calmed down for ever...but mind I was not an erotic type of wrestler...but enjoyed it a lot... Many thanks to you. :)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 06:18:12 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »