News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Spanish Survival of the Weakest. Quarter Final. Match 1: Morgade vs Suarez

• 2 Replies

Offline reddmaster9497

• God Member
The first match of the Quarter Finals is Ana Morgade VS Blanca Suarez
{alt}
VS
{alt}

Ana lost in the first round, against Pilar Rubio. She is looking to prove that what happened against Pilar was just by lucky. Blanca lost to Patricia Conde, in a very disputed match. Patricia won by rolling Blanca, and not alowing her to move

Stats:
-Ana Morgade:
Weight: 127 lb
Length: 5ft 7

-Blanca Suarez
Weight: 130 lb
Length: 5ft 5
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:51:16 PM by reddmaster9497 »

Offline reddmaster9497

• God Member

VS
{alt}

The first round came to an end, and it is time to start the quarterfinals. In the first match, Ana Morgade faces Blanca Suarez . Ana lost her fight with Pilar Rubio by a clash between their two pussies. Meanwhile, Blanca was defeated by Patricia Conde, in a final that was hotly contested.

The fight takes place in a gym in Madrid. There are a small amount of people, who assists to the fight.

Ana is the first to enter the ring. Enters wearing a silk purple robe. She goes to a corner, where she reveals her stunning body.

Blanca contemplates from across the hall as her rival boasts her great body and then moves toward the ring, with firm and swagger. She is wearing a a white coat, but soon remove it to enter the ring. Turns on itself, so that all present can admire her curvaceous figure, and throws a look of contempt Ana.

Blanca is eager to get a victory that helps her to forget her recent defeat by Patricia and will do whatever it takes to be the winner this time.

Ana observed Blanca boasting of her body. They both look down from every corner. The referee calls the center, where he explains the rules. Neither looks away.

Those moments are eternal. The two are very fucked by their previous defeats and they are willing to prove their worth. They will put all their frustration on the other. Once the referee departs, the two cats begin to move in circles and whisper hot threats.

-¿Ready to be fucked as ever, Anita?

-You think your pussy can resist enough time, Blanca?

The two continue turning and exchanging insults. Suddenly, moved by the desire of redemption, Blanca is the first attack. Without warning, she slaps Ana.

Ana seems baffled by the attack. When Blanca tries to slap her again, Morgade blocks it, and it is her who slaps Blanca. Then, she grabs her hair and throws Blanca to the ground.

Ana lands on Blanca and slaps her a couple of times, but soon launches into her tits and strikes hard.

-With these pathetic tits you were going to beat me, bitch?- mocks Ana

Blanca moans because of the attack, but soon reacts and grabs Morgade large breasts, squeezing them and getting their enemy stops its offense, and making her cry of pain and rage.

-AHHHHHHH!!! LET GO MY BOOBS !!! - Ana screams.

-With this tits you were going to beat me, bitch? - mocks Blanca in the same way that Ana had done.

Blanca pushes Ana, and quickly, is placed above her. Suarez begins to slap her, but suddenly stops. Ana has managed to poke a finger in Blanca's pussy.

-Ohhhh!!! BIIITCH!!- Blanca shouted with surprise and anger at the violation.

-Looks like you're too horny, Blanquita- mocks Ana, and a slap in the face flushes Blanca aside and sits on her tits, her looking at her pussy to keep fucking her, now with three fingers.

While doing this, Ana rubs her ass on Blanca's flatened tits, and continues to taunt.

-You're dripping, bitch!

-AHHHHHHH!!- moans Blanca.

-Cum for me bitch. There is nothing you can do. This is over- mocks Ana.

Ana continues the rape, and even introduces another finger.

-Oh Gad! Putaaa!- shrieks Blanca desperate. She is losing control and knows that if it like that continues she will not last so much.

Then, driven by desperation, Suarez get incorporates and grabs Morgade's tits from behind. Focuses its attack on sensitive nipples viciously squirms and stretches.

-AAAAGHH ...!

The trick works and Ana loses control of combat for a moment and falls sideways, pushed by Blanca, who seizes the moment to fuck the exposed pussy of  her rival with four fingers.

-Fuck you, bitch!

-AGHHHHHHH .. !!! - Now Ana who wails.

-Poor cheap whore, you got no chance - says Blanca with a smile.

Ana’s pussy is wetter at every second. She tries to resist. Blanca, smiles, and even starts laughing.

Ana has to fight or she is lost. Morgade crosses her legs, and traps Blanca's hand between her legs. Then turns her body, forcing Blanca to take her hand.

Ana, eager for revenge, mounted on the body of Blanca, and start rubbing her tits against the actress and her thigh against her crotch. Suarez tries to resist, but the hostess breasts are clearly larger than yours and she is getting horny quickly. Blanca's pussy start leaking before the attacks of her rival thigh.

-Now ... you gonna cum for me ... slut.- taunts Ana

-mmm ... daughter of a bitch...- moans Blanca

Ana continuous rubbing her thigh with Blanca's pussy. The actress starts moaning while her vagina is moistened even more.

-Come on, bitch. I know you want. Cum- says Ana.

-Oh God! Fuck! -Blanca is on the edge of the orgasm. The continuous massage on her sex is being too much for her, and also her rival tits are too big.

Desperately tries to return rubbing with her own thigh on the vulva of Morgade and  achieves to decline slightly the pace of her attack. Blanca does not waste time and grabs the ass of her enemy, making it dump to swap positions.

-¡I'm going to fuck you, bitch! -.ruge Blanca, holding Ana's leg over her shoulder and beginning to ride the long-haired brunette.

-AGHHHHHHH !!! Bitch...- Ana begins to moan. She just wasted very good chance to win.

-Come on bitch, cum for me- taunts Blanca, and gradually increasing speed, makin Ana to moan.

Ana tries to move the leg that is on the shoulder of Blanca, and push her. The two manage to raise up.

Ana launches against Blanca and smashes her tits against her, making her recoil a few steps. Then repeat the attack, don't letting her opponent react, and push her against one of the corners. There, Morgade punish Suarez, with her melons. The victim tries fight back with her own breasts, but it is clear they are no match for Morgade's guns.

-I'm gonna make you cum only with my tits, stinky pussy!

Blanca is being exceeded by a pair of boobs, superior to theirs. And that is even more exciting.

-You'll cum bitch, I can feel it - says Morgade, which continues the punishment to Blanca's tits.

-Ughhhh ... Stop please- wails Blanca.

-Why I would stop?  HA! Not until you cum like a bitch!- says Ana, increasingly taking more momentum.

But suddenly, Blanca manages to stop her, grabbing her pussy. Then, try to insert a finger.

Morgade is paralyzed for a moment to feel Blanca grabbing her pussy, and then introduce another finger and begins to masturbate her while grabs Ana by the hair and forcibly placed into the corner.

Ana moans of pleasure and fury because she has lost the advantage again, and reacts giving back the attack. Soon both females are masturbating each other in a race for who holds the orgasm for more time and who cumss first.

-¡Cum for me, Ana! Shoot your jizz weak bitch!

-¡Cum bitch! I will destroy your pussy, Blanca!

The two are masturbating to each other in a war without quarter. The two introduced four fingers in their rivals pussy, while they look at eachother's eyes, challenging eachother.

-AGHHH !!! ... You will not last too much bitch. Shoot your jizz now - shouts Ana

-UGHHHH .... You're mine, bitch- responds Blanca.

The two are on the brink of orgasm, when suddenly fall to their knees. The two continue masturbating. But suddenly...

-AGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! - Ana cums on the hand of Blanca. And half a second later...

-OGHHHHHHHHHH !!! - It is Blanca who cums on Ana's hand. Both fall to the ground exhausted..

-You lost... cheap whore. You've run first, ... - says Blanca, between gasps.

-Fuck you... you have cumed before, bitch ... -Responds Ana, unable to recognize h defeat.

-I'll have to convince you hooker?- asks Blanca

-You're not female enough for that, losing bitch.- responds Ana

The two are shown one above the other, and begin to be slapped, and to stretch the hair. The referee treats separate, but can not, so he needs help.

The two are separated to their corners, and enters an intermediary.

-For a difference of 0.3 seconds, the winner is ... Blanca Suarez- announces the intermediary

-Fuck you, bitch! You're the weak bitch here!-mocks Blanca, while moving sensuously in the center of the ring to the cheers of the audience.

-Son of a bitch! This does not end here I swear!

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
Very hot indeed. They both need a rematch to have a conclusive winner...
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas