News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New Session with Lisa King

• 0 Replies

Offline larsljung

New Session with Lisa King
« on: April 18, 2016, 04:52:42 PM »
Last I wrestled with Lisa King was a very hot summer day. The premises were hot and as soon as we moved we sweated. This time the premises was very cold, and the cup of coffee I was served before the game warmed good. Beside the carpet had Lisa started a fan heater to get more heat into the room. It was soon apparent that we did not have to worry about the cold in the room. After a few minutes we were as hot as the fan was turned off. Sweat made sure we were as slippery soap on the mat. Lisa was, as usual. Full of humor and we laughed a lot. She wanted some changes in the rules predict that it suited her better. But it was mostly for fun. I lost count of the score this time. I do not know about Lisa lost on purpose or if I actually was better. Lisa has a winning attitude and are not at all shy or have a lot of strange rules when we meet. If slipping into other topics of conversation for a moment, it works fine. She can talk about anything. Including wrestling. If you are passing by Manchester, then you should definitely visit the Wrestling Factory and Lisa King.