News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jennifer Lopez Makes Her Own Way

• 4 Replies

Offline Voco

• God Member
Jennifer Lopez Makes Her Own Way
« on: April 24, 2016, 06:12:02 AM »
I was going to wait till tomorrow to post this story but I wanted to get started on another followup so here it is.

NOTE: this story is a followup to "J-Lo Strike Back" which can be found here http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,56652.0.html

After Jennifer’s “fight” with Shay Mitchell she patiently waited by the phone for the officials at CFF to give her a call, especially after Shay did as she was told and announced that she wouldn’t be taking the title fight and would be taking some time off. But as the days went by Jennifer never got a call, and just as she was getting frustrated she went to social media to vent again but saw a name trending that she had never seen before. “Maika Monroe.” As Jennifer looked into the unfamiliar name she found that the young actress had just been signed to the CFF and was expected to be a big star for the company.

Immediately the wheels in Jennifer’s head started spinning. If the CFF wouldn’t let her in, she’d make sure that their plans didn’t go the way they expected. Unfortunately she found that Maika wasn’t nearly as big of a name as Shay was so she couldn’t depend on the paparazzi to get this story out so she decided to enlist the help of a friend. She gave Iggy Azalea a call, “You still have the video camera I got you for your birthday?” Jennifer asked over the phone. “Yeah, what did you have in mind?” Azalea responded, “I’ll text you an address just meet me there at 3:00 pm with your camera.”

The two friends met up in a quant but upscale neighborhood in Los Angeles, Azalea had her camera and Jennifer was again dressed in her leather outfit. “Right on time,” Jennifer said to her friend they were waiting in a car nearby the nicest house one the street. “What are we doing here?” Iggy asked. “Just giving a glorified scream queen something to scream about.” Iggy looked around to see who they were there for when a lovely young blonde woman came jogging up to the front of the house with lime green yoga pants and a light gray sports bra.

“Here we go,” Lopez said as she left the car and rushed towards Maika. Maika finished unlocking the front door and turned around at the sound of running from behind her, she turned into a deer in the headlights when she saw the leather-clad Lopez charging towards her. Before she could even defend herself Jennifer punched her right in the face, Maika fell backwards and hit the back of her head into the front door.

Once Azalea realized what was happening she rushed out of the car and started filming the action. Jennifer grabbed the dazed her by her long blonde looks and said, “How about we get a little bit of privacy?” She then swung open the door and tossed Maika in. Maika stumbled into the house as the two older women followed her in and closed the front door behind them. “Whatis happening?” To answer Maika’s teary- eyed question Jennifer again grabbed her by the hair and started smashing her face with underhand punches. Maika screamed out as she weakly tried to defend herself.

Azalea walked around the spectacle in the center of the room, filming it, zooming in on the young actress’s tight, athletic ass she said to herself “That’s all?” Maika began swinging wild strikes at Jennifer so Jennifer again tossed her to the ground by her hair. Maika quickly tried to get up to her knees to defend herself but Jennifer punched her right in her left tit causing her to squeal out, “You squeal like a whore, let’s see if I can get you to squirt like one too.” Jennifer then pushed Maika’s head into the wall behind her making a dent in the wall.

Jennifer bent down over the beaten young actress and slipped the tight fitting, lime green yoga pants off of her long legs, revealing a black thong underneath. “There we go, that’s the moneyshot!” Iggy gleefully yelled as she zoomed in on the exposed actress’s body. “Well let’s just get this over with,” Jennifer said as she started to lift Monroe up by the flimsy fabric of her sports bra. Just as she was getting to her feet Maika realized that she needed to do something or this wasn’t going to end up well for her.

She scratched Jennifer eyes and then followed a unleashed a flurry of punches on the older woman, Jennifer was stunned as she stumbling backwards at the smaller Maika’s attack. As Jennifer charged back towards Monroe, Monroe kicked her in the face knocking her back down. Maika started to walk over to the downed woman but as she was walking Azalea grabbed her shoulder and turned her around and then smacked her on top of the head with the heavy camera.

Maika fell to the ground holding her head in pain as Jennifer got back to her feet and collected herself, “Thanks for that one.” She said to Iggy. “And you’re gonna pay for that bitch,” to punctuate her statement, Jennifer ripped the sports bra away from Maika’s body to reveal her modest breasts. “That’s what I’m talkin’ about. That’s what you get you little whore.” Iggy yelled at the beaten girl as she zoomed in on the relatively small breasts of the young actress.

Maika was sobbing as she tried to push the older brunette away from her, in response Jennifer delivered a knee straight into Maika’s face knocking her onto her back. Jennifer then reached down and pulled up on Maika’s black thong to give her a tight wedgie, Maika cried out again as Jennifer pulled it further and further up until it snapped off of her body revealing her recently trimmed pussy. Maika instinctually reached down to cover herself up but Jennifer moved the blonde into a seated position between her own legs and used one arm to hold both of Maika’s arms behind her back. Jennifer then put both of her legs on the inside of each of Maika’s and spread them wide.

“Why are you doing this to me?!” Maika cried out through tears as Jennifer positioned herself behind her and Azalea took a seat in front of the two to get a good shot of Maika’s breasts and pussy now that she couldn’t cover herself up. Jennifer leaned in over to Maika’s ear and whispered, “Well originally this was nothing personal, but after you tried to ruin my comeback with that shit back there. Now I’m going to make this so much worse for you bitch.” Maika began sobbing uncontrollably after Jennifer’s response as she tried to break free from Jennifer’s grip.

Jennifer just laughed at her struggling, “Damn you’re weak, I can’t believe they let girls like you in now a days, they must be getting desperate.” Jennifer started to fondle Maika’s small breasts, kneading them in her free hand and pulling on her nipple. “Please stop!” Maika screamed out. “Oh honey we’re just getting started,” Jennifer responded as she continued to play with Maika’s tits. Jennifer took Maika’s left breast into her hand and played with it for a bit, she then put the nipple between her sharp nails pinched down causing Maika to scream louder than ever before, begging Jennifer to let her go. Jennifer held down the hold on her nipple for a couple of seconds before giving Maika a break.
Jennifer then started to move her hand down Maika’s body, caressing her taught stomach. Lopez didn’t stop at her stomach however as she reached further down and teased her fingers around Maika’s pussy. “Please, don’t do this to me.” Maika begged as Iggy chuckled at the pathetic girls begging. “Shh, this is the fun part,” Jennifer responded as she began invading Monroe’s body. As soon as she pushed one finger into the actress, she shuddered from the feeling. Jennifer pushed two of her fingers in and out of the blonde girl as her breathing got short from the activity. Jennifer used her thumb to gently feel around Maika’s pussy as the actress got wetter and wetter.

Jennifer expertly played with Maika as the girl continued sobbing. It didn’t take long for Maika to climax as she squeal in pleasure and came right on Jennifer’s hand. The blonde hung her head low and tried to catch her breath after the ordeal but unfortunately for her, Jennifer wasn’t nearly done with her fun. Jennifer just pushed another finger into Maika and increased the pace of her hand. “Wait, no. You already beat me, you already made me cum?” Jennifer again leaned in close to Maika’s ear and whispered, “And this is where I make an impact.” Jennifer again increased the pace as Maika renewed her struggles to escape in vain. “Yeah that’s right, keep on movin’. Get those little bug bites you call tits jiggling for the camera.” Iggy said as she continued to film Maika’s humiliation.

Soon Maika gave up on her struggle as all she could think of was Jennifer’s hand in her body. Jennifer kept working her fingers in and out of Maika but it seemed as though she had nothing left in her, so she increased the pace again as Maika loudly moaned out. “I- I can’t,” Maika nonsensically yelled out as Jennifer fucked her harder and faster. “Please, I- I- I” then Maika again exploding in orgasm onto Jennifer’s hand.

This time Jennifer took her fingers out of Maika and rubbed her juices onto her small breasts. Maika’s quiet sobbing again picked up after her second orgasm. “Alright, we’re almost done I just need you to promise me one more thing before we finish up. You’re gonna take that fancy contract you just signed with the CFF and you’re gonna tear it up and ignore all of their calls, can you do that for me.” Maika just silently nodded as she continued to cry. “But for now you’re gonna pay back my great friend for helping us out her today, you see she got this world famous ass, but no one to appreciate it. So I just need you to give it a good little kiss.” Jennifer got up and took the camera from Azalea to continue filming as Azalea took of her pants leaving her in a white thong. Jennifer got in close as Iggy bent over and moved her ass towards Maika’s face. “I- I can’t,” Maika sobbed when faced with the Australian’s enormous ass. “Oh you pathetic little bitch” Jennifer said as she grabbed Maika by the hair a forced her face into Iggy’s ass. Maika tried to push herself away but Iggy just sat down forcing her onto the ground sitting on her face. Jennifer busted out laughing as she filmed the ordeal as Iggy held down Maika’s weak arms so that only her legs were kicking around. Slowly Maika’s legs stopped moving as she ran out of air, being smothered by Iggy’s ass. After the young actress had stopped moving Iggy stood up off of the unconscious girl.

Jennifer stopped filming and thanked Iggy for her help as they left the house, leaving Maika beaten, unconscious, and soaked in her own cum. “So you think they’re gonna give you a fight after I send this to my friends at TMZ?” Iggy asked her friend. “Honestly, I don’t know if I even want one of their fights anymore, I’m enjoying just ruining their business by fucking these little bitches up.” Lopez responded. “So I guess you’re not done yet?” Azalea asked Jennifer. “Not by a long shot.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Jennifer Lopez:
{alt}

Iggy Azalea:
{alt}
{alt}

Maika Monroe:
{alt}
{alt}

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Jennifer Lopez Makes Her Own Way
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 08:43:13 PM »
Another very good story. Love how you use a new victim. Keep up the great work.

Offline Voco

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 03:45:40 AM »
Another very good story. Love how you use a new victim. Keep up the great work.

Thanks, I intend to post the next part in the next couple of days.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 05:34:33 PM »
I love Jennifer Lopez as the "heel". I just wish she'd gone for one more climax from Maika. Good story!

Offline Voco

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 02:47:46 AM »
I love Jennifer Lopez as the "heel". I just wish she'd gone for one more climax from Maika. Good story!

Thanks! Hope you like what's to come.