News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Society Reboot - Melee

• 59 Replies

Offline Nattie-Silk Property

• God Member
Re: Society Reboot - Melee
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2016, 02:42:19 AM »
Good story, but we're long overdue for some REAL talent in this society....

Do you think you have that "real talent"? Just try and prove it!

Any time, any place. And that goes for the rest of you bimbos, as well.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2016, 03:56:07 AM »
Theres a lot of talent here, course I'm the top but that goes without saying :P

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2016, 04:46:33 AM »
She just can't wait to see me in action again Serena.

:-*

Oh I can't wait too, honey! Will you face your "nemesis" again? ;D

If anyone is Tiffany's nemesis its me Serena, I still have a score to settle with her! Tiffany I haven't forgotten how you got lucky against Valeria but don't worry, I will be more than happy to put you in your place at my feet, begging for me to let you quit. I can't think of any better vengence than taking that title from you, oh and Heidi too.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2016, 05:10:21 AM »

If anyone is Tiffany's nemesis its me Serena, I still have a score to settle with her! Tiffany I haven't forgotten how you got lucky against Valeria but don't worry, I will be more than happy to put you in your place at my feet, begging for me to let you quit. I can't think of any better vengence than taking that title from you, oh and Heidi too.

Bitch, there are like two girls here I can't stand and you're one of them, I so want to kick your ass!

I have this non-title fight coming up soon with some new girl penny something I think. But I'd be MORE then happy to embarrass the hell out of you in front of the society members.

You'll be on your knees sobbing and doing whatever I tell you to do and I don't plan on stopping for a long long time! You better get your fat ass in the gym because I'll be coming at you hard and you'll be regretting this!

The gym? If one of us isn't spending enough time in the gym its obviously you, or did you get your butt kicked so badly in your last fight that you forgot you didn't win! You'll regret having ever won that title in the first place when I'm through with you, you're talking to a woman who has been ready to fight you since day one.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2016, 05:24:13 AM »

Bitch, there are like two girls here I can't stand and you're one of them, I so want to kick your ass!

I have this non-title fight coming up soon with some new girl penny something I think. But I'd be MORE then happy to embarrass the hell out of you in front of the society members.

You'll be on your knees sobbing and doing whatever I tell you to do and I don't plan on stopping for a long long time! You better get your fat ass in the gym because I'll be coming at you hard and you'll be regretting this!

The gym? If one of us isn't spending enough time in the gym its obviously you, or did you get your butt kicked so badly in your last fight that you forgot you didn't win! You'll regret having ever won that title in the first place when I'm through with you, you're talking to a woman who has been ready to fight you since day one.

Are you for real? What are you 2 and 1 in the society? And that was beating Serena and Michelle! Fighting the champion would be very different for you, I think you better get training if you want to be in the big leagues!

Looking at the losses you've racked up lately I'm probably overqualified to face you! I fight only the best so feel fortunate I even WANT to fight you, champion or not you're outclassed and I'll prove that when I humiliate you and have you bring me the title thong in your teeth.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2016, 05:34:27 AM »

Are you for real? What are you 2 and 1 in the society? And that was beating Serena and Michelle! Fighting the champion would be very different for you, I think you better get training if you want to be in the big leagues!

Looking at the losses you've racked up lately I'm probably overqualified to face you! I fight only the best so feel fortunate I even WANT to fight you, champion or not you're outclassed and I'll prove that when I humiliate you and have you bring me the title thong in your teeth.

Bitch go take a hike! I'm not even sure if they want you to fight in the society anymore never mind have a shot at me! Why don't you ask for a match, as far as I'm concerned you still have something to prove!
You're delusional if you think they'd rather see you instead of me fighting! You know what enough, if you're sooo confident face me then, put that title on the line so I can tear it from you!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2016, 11:25:59 AM »
Oh! It looks that things are warming up even more btw Tiffany and Lyanna! I would be in the first row to enjoy the show! 8)

Anyway I'd like to face both of you, in or out the Society! And I'm going to BEAT both of you! ;D

@Lyanna: we are 1-1 and we still need a tiebreak fight! Anytime, any place! :P

@Tiffany: your title is not for life, honey! You'll meet someone who will steal it someday, and you can bet: I'm that one! ;D

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2016, 11:50:35 AM »
Oh! It looks that things are warming up even more btw Tiffany and Lyanna! I would be in the first row to enjoy the show! 8)

Anyway I'd like to face both of you, in or out the Society! And I'm going to BEAT both of you! ;D

@Lyanna: we are 1-1 and we still need a tiebreak fight! Anytime, any place! :P

@Tiffany: your title is not for life, honey! You'll meet someone who will steal it someday, and you can bet: I'm that one! ;D

Serena you've defeated lynnapelon, you can't really say that makes you a title contender. Lynn is an average fighter at best, you'll need more then that to prove you deserve a shot at the champ!

I won 3 fights overall! And Lyanna is a great fighter! I don't know if you can beat her like I did! :P
But I have no hurry! I'll have my chance to kick your ass someday! ;D

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2016, 05:25:05 PM »
Fantastic "group fight" (and post-fight ;)) by The Scribbler! Many thanks to him and the wonderful ladies for the entertainment!

Argument btw Tiffany, Lyanna and Serena is a good new! They are among my favourites (strong fighters and sexy as hell) and I would like to see them in action again! Go on, girls! Go on!
Blondes do it better!

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2016, 05:48:32 PM »
Nah! Blondes don't win... Not if I am against them...
But in this case I am with Tiffany and Jane... I will joing them in the revenge against the Latina tramps and her allied bitch...
Three against three is better... And we will destroy them...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2016, 12:18:25 AM »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

What are you, 60 years old?  Are you going to hit me with your walker?

As you can see whenever Tiffany matches up against me, blondes DO NOT win  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*I raise my weary head, my big platinum blonde hair a disheveled mess, my glossed eyes fixated on Eva as continues to mock me. It's been one long, wild evening of debauchery and domination, all directed toward me. After Eva, Misty and Carmen had their way with me, forcing my young friend Jane to finish me off, the rest of the women in the private gym converged on me. And they've been converging on me for hours upon hours.. My rivals have finally left me alone to stew in defeat and humiliation, leaving me all tied up and helpless. I'd say something snappy to Eva in response to her lil' quip about me and blondes, but I can't even speak -- one of my rivals left me with my own pair of golden leopard print short-shorts shoved deep into my mouth. Also, there's a bit of truth to the Latina's words, and with a sigh I sink deeper in my own humiliation and lower my head back down, sinking into my bonds..*

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2016, 12:37:41 AM »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

What are you, 60 years old?  Are you going to hit me with your walker?

As you can see whenever Tiffany matches up against me, blondes DO NOT win  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

There's only one Tiffany in the society and that's me. You might want to make up a nickname for the other!

:D ;D :) :o ::) ???

Oooh, YOU'RE the only Tiffany in the Society??
You're SO lucky I'm all tied up right now, sugar. Otherwise, I'd do some real wicked things to ya.. :-*

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2016, 12:54:33 AM »
In thinking BustyTiffany35 could be called The SubbieTiffany.. What do you all think?!!  

I think that's a HORRIBLE nickname!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2016, 01:13:05 AM »
In thinking BustyTiffany35 could be called The SubbieTiffany.. What do you all think?!!  

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TiedUPTiffany, there is 100% truth to that because she is always getting herself tied up

Grrr.. YOU'RE always tying me up, Eva!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2016, 09:50:01 PM »
Serena you're right we do need a tie breaker to settle things between us! I'll just make quick work of Tiffany here first so that when you and I fight it can be for the title, perhaps then it will actually be a challenge fighting for it.