News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Society Reboot - Melee

• 59 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: Society Reboot - Melee
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2016, 01:02:42 AM »

I could take Busty Tiffany on her BEST DAY.....and my WORST...Oh Hell...you KNOW that!

But it was so nice of you to think of me...maybe that was Eva....another brunette...who you saw with Busty Tiffany's collar on...yeah...I bet it was her...

She's the only one Busty Tiffany could EVER beat!

I mean....really!!

Thanks Tiff,

Love,
Chelley

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Busty Tied Up Tiffany has never beaten me and if you see anyone getting walked around on a collar it is her by me after I have tied her up for the 100th time.

*Blushes* Oh, so now you're keeping count!?

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2016, 12:43:12 PM »
So who will be in the next fight?

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2016, 12:04:03 AM »
Well done Scribbler what a great melee, good to see the bad girls winning and giving Tiffany (who really should write her own stories -she adds such great snippets) what she wants
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2016, 02:43:35 AM »

Well thats up to Scribbler to decide, but if I had my way and I have a feeling most everyone here will agree with me, it will be between Tiffany and I in a title fight so a real alpha woman can be champion. (me if you've been living under a rock :P )

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2016, 03:10:15 AM »

Well thats up to Scribbler to decide, but if I had my way and I have a feeling most everyone here will agree with me, it will be between Tiffany and I in a title fight so a real alpha woman can be champion. (me if you've been living under a rock :P )

That could be a very very hot fight!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2016, 03:47:26 AM »

You? No one even remembers the last time you were in a society fight, I sure don't.

You should change your name to the fcfs sleepwalker, it would fit you perfectly.

Are you delusional? You were the one sleeping and my fights are remembered by all where as yours are mostly remembered for you getting your ass kicked by newcomers.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2016, 03:52:29 AM »
Ok this is escalating quickly!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2016, 03:56:12 AM »

You? No one even remembers the last time you were in a society fight, I sure don't.

You should change your name to the fcfs sleepwalker, it would fit you perfectly.

Are you delusional? You were the one sleeping and my fights are remembered by all where as yours are mostly remembered for you getting your ass kicked by newcomers.

That poll had 182 votes.. That's pathetic! That must be a society record for the least amount of interest!

And remember baby you can say what you like but I've NEVER LOST A TITLE FIGHT and you've NEVER deserved one!

Hahaha! My poll with Serena had one of the highest number of votes in the history of the society, in fact just my votes alone were higher than both yours and your opponents in most of your fights! If we're using polls now then have you forgotten how badly I was burying you in the poll between us you ran from? There won't be any running this time though, you will be mine and I WILL embarrass you.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2016, 04:07:11 AM »
Whatever you say hun, keep that body of yours fit for me will ya? It won't be any fun knocking you down a peg if you aren't at your best.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 04:58:28 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2016, 06:56:41 PM »

Oh wait here it is! Sept 2014.. You really think you should get a title fight?

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,42440.msg328129.html#msg328129

That one was a great fight! Every fight involving Serena, Michelle, Lyanna or Tiffany is amazing! More please, more!
Blondes do it better!

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2016, 03:41:40 AM »
Good to see the tension is continuing in this series.  I have several story ideas in the works and I'm working with a few of the member characters to push those along.  No spoilers yet :)  Now I'm back home for a few weeks, I'll get to writing on a couple things that are half-completed.

Scrib

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2016, 04:38:51 AM »
Good to see the tension is continuing in this series.  I have several story ideas in the works and I'm working with a few of the member characters to push those along.  No spoilers yet :)  Now I'm back home for a few weeks, I'll get to writing on a couple things that are half-completed.

Scrib

As long as your not half-naked :P
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2016, 01:05:59 AM »

To me it depends on what half is naked.

The left half  ;D

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2016, 02:26:44 AM »

To me it depends on what half is naked.

The left half  ;D

Thats impressive to be honest

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2016, 02:51:49 AM »
I frankly prefer totally naked...why do a job half-way?

I mean...PUHLEEZE!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"