News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Heatherfights was engaged to Wayne BUT now Katie_fights is living with him

• 15 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

The two absolutely gorgeous woman hate each other and they really want to beat the shit out of each other. They've had several fist fights inside clubs, all which have been broken up, and both woman claim to have one each of these fights.

Each time Heather has not been able to beat Katie up, Heather has become more frustrated and more infuriated, and Katie has been taunting Heather, telling her that she beat her up and took her man, and when her and Heather have it out, she will get off on humiliating her. Heather  wears that big diamond cluster engagement ring that Wayne bought her, and Katie has threatened to knock each and every one of Katie's teeth out with that ring.

Most recently Katie has threatened to pull Heather's engagement ring off of her finger and beat her up with her own ring. Then she will make Heather moo into her cxnt and show Wayne and all of their friends just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow Heather really is.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Katie_fights

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Heatherfights

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Please vote and give us opinions. What is your fantasy about these two tough, sexy woman fighting.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

thinking of these two gorgeous women' big, sexy breasts and big, hard, erect nipples rubbing against the other's as they roll back and forth across the floor like a catfight. Each woman nipples growing bigger and harder......

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
heather a fat cow?  >:( i don`t think so.  ::)
i hope they make love with each other.  8)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
Katie wins
Titfights!!

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
Heather will learn from her past mistakes and humiliate Katie this time.

Offline George Gray

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
This would be an epic battle with Katie knocking Heather out.

Offline Dougie

I fondly remember Heather and Katie and the fact that they hate each other and would love to see these two actively fight it out one last time to decide who is the BETTER WOMAN to Wayne and their fans. That being said GREAT to hear about the ladies again.

Offline anneofcleves

Good for Heather

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
These 2 should settle things either in a cage or a pit...both nude, nhb & it's only over when the loser is KO'd.. have to say it would be Heather standing over Katie at the end....both clawed, dishevelled and bloody - a pure bitch-fight.

What he said.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Part-1

This is Heather and I want to tell you a story. I met my sole mate. Wayne and I fell in love the moment we met each other about 3-4 years ago. It is very difficult to find your sole mate, some people spend their whole lives looking, and is never successful at meeting that one person. Many adults are into role playing, S&M, and various types of fantasies. It becomes a lot harder to find a sole mate and a play mate. If either of you have more complex, more complicated fantasies, the odds on finding a mate is usually that a peron ios lucky to meet one thoughout a lifetime. Also the popularity of the fantasy, or the popularity of a set of fantasies may make it extremely hard to find. So just imagine that Wayne and I share a female fist fight fantasy. We both love that the fights are hard and bloody, and we love when one woman conquers the other woman. Makes her submissive, and forces her to do things against her will. We love when one woman takes another woman's will away from her, and makes her submissive. I have to admit, at first I was really turned off by the ending to Wayne's fantasies. I am in no way bi-sexual, BUT the thought of me holding another women down, helpless to the floor, after I knocked all of the fight out of her, forcing her to be my bi-sexual slave. The thought of me sitting up on top of some weak, helpless bitch, and showing her my soaking, wet cxnt makes Wayne so hot, so excited.  The passion, and the hot love, the wild, insane sex that we share. Isn't like normal sex. Wayne would be shaking, and screaming, and howling like a wounded jungle animal, and soon it started to turn me on just as much as it did Wayne. The love that Wayne and I was making was earth shattering, explosive and something most people don't ever experience.

I had a three knock down/drag out fist fights for Wayne. I wanted to make my man happy, and it turns both of us on so much recounting these fantasies during sex, and of course I won all three fights. Between my fights, and the extremely hot sexy, and us being soul mates and sexual fantasy mates, it should be no surprise that Wayne asked me to marry him. He went out and bought me a big, beautiful diamond cluster engagement ring, and he got down on his knees, and he asked me to marry him.

So you can imagine how surprised that I was when Wayne started disappearing, and I could just tell that he was with another woman. Then I hear that Wayne has been getting blow jobs from this slut at this bar/(club) that Wayne and I frequent regularly. Can you imagine I was getting calls from friends and neighbor's, and everyone everyone was shocked at what Wayne was doing, shocked because everyone thought of us as the happiest couple that they knew.  Everyone was also shocked, wondering what kind of filthy whore would do this with a man that clearly she knew was engaged. At first I was enraged, but quickly I was infuriated. Wayne and I started fighting, screaming, and the next thing that I can tell you is that Wayne had left me, and he moves in with Katie, and he barely told me that he was leaving me, and definitely never broke our engagement.

I actually went out looking for the slut. I was working myself up, and soon, as I started fantasizing getting my hands on this whore. My rage was burning, and then each time I didn't find them I would get even angrier. I guess to replace that hot passionate love that we were making, I started fantasizing about catching this whore with my fiance, and me beating the shit out of her face with my engagement ring. Then once I punch her into submission, I'll humiliate her, and make her lick my cxnt into orgasm, right in front of Wayne, and all of our friends and neighbor's that Katie is nothing but a weak, submissive worthless whore.”

Part 2

I ran into Wayne and Katie, not once, but on 3 occasions, each time inside that same club, each time we  both lost our tempers, and we started throwing hard, crazy punches at each other. We knocked each other bloody, threatened, and cursed each other, BUT each fight was broken up, and much to my dismay, this fuckin whore is going around telling everyone that she beat me up in each of those fights.

Part 3

Everyone in “the Burgh” knows that we have to have a fight to the finish. Everyone knows that our fight cannot be inside of the club. As time goes by, I am getting more and more frustrated and more and more infuriated. Word of mouth has spread, and everyone knows “The Pit.” An area in an old abandoned parking lot. It's a waiting area with cement walls on 3 sides and benches on one side. People can stand on one end of the pit, right at fight level, and then there are 3 levels above,m and tonight “The Pit” is bustling with friends and neighbors of both Katie and I, friends of Wayne's, and people that we work with. This is probably going to be the single most exciting, the most anticipated event in “The Burgh,” this year that doesn't involve one of our professional sports teams.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Chris and I have been waiting to hear from Katie and Heather before continuing the story.

Offline Dougie

Great to hear from Heather and Katie again always a delight. Katie is right the time for the poll was way to short disappointingly didn't get to vote. I was wondering if you could run the poll again only longer and with Katie and Heather actively commenting I would love to vote and read the poll and story line you develop VERY HOT, VERY SEXY. Love hearing from you Heather, Katie hope you have your poll/storyline thank you hope to hear from the both of you again it would be EPIC.