News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cheryl Cole versus Lucy Hale (Flyweight #1 Contender's Match) (Boxing) (Story)

• 2 Replies

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
Here it is - it's time for yet another awesome battle, which was part of yet another stellar FCBA PPV, which you can read about here http://members5.boardhost.com/SSB2/msg/1461945446.html, as there are plenty of other phenomenal matches besides this one.    But, this one is awesome and we want to give credit to the writers.    The one and only Archer did the fight itself, between Cheryl Cole and Lucy Hale for a shot at the flyweight championship, held by the current champion Vanessa Hudgens!   Hopefully you enjoy and for your consideration:   

CHERYL COLE VS LUCY HALE
Cheryl: 22 YO, 5’3 (1.60 m), (FCBA Record: 7-0-0-, since 2015, Lioness Club)
Lucy: 26 YO, 5’2 (1.57 m) (FCBA Record: 18-17-0 since 2010, Pretty Little Punchers)
(#1 Contenders Match)
Results: Lookout Writing: Archer

{alt}{alt}
Before: Flyweight Champion Vanessa Hudgens apparently playing games as she reportedly set up this fight between her two most likely opponents. British singer Cheryl Cole clearly irritated at all this.

“The bloody Champ should just pick one of us and not make us muck around with fights like this.” she fumes, but then makes an effort to control her irritation. “That said I am confident that I will make this 8 wins in a row. I’m younger, sexier, and deserve to get the title shot. I will do it the hard way, but Lucy Hale has never impressed me. Sure she has gotten luckier in the last few years to dig herself out of a terrible record, but she is going to wilt back to mediocrity when I get done with her.”

Lucy Hale looking daggers at Cheryl, but keeps her temper until it is her turn at the podium: “I hate to disappoint you Cheryl, but I don’t wilt anymore. I am glad you know I had to climb hard to get into contention and that climb has made me hard. Your winning streak is about to come to a crashing end and I am going to enjoy doing it because you underestimated me. As for our beloved Flyweight Champion, I have to agree with you there, Cheryl, Nessa is ‘mucking around’, but I want that the title shot so I’m in this to win it and get that chance at the belts. Of course, now you’ve gone and made it personal, but that’s just going to make beating you all the better!”

Cheryl just gives Lucy a defiant sneering expression. The ill-will is still hanging in the air when the two meet in the ring on Fight Night. Cheryl in light blue satiny knickers and matching bra, ruffled edging. Dark blue gloves and ankle boots. Her hair secured in a simple battle braid. Lucy in black satiny bra and panties, white edging. White gloves and ankle boots with black laces. Bobbed hair looking blonder than usual as Lucy and Cheryl exchange angry looks. Tense ring instruction followed by a harder-than-necessary swipe of the gloves. Two then march to their respective corners to impatiently await the bell. It rings…

R1: Both fighters out of their corners quickly, but Lucy picks up speed and comes slamming into Cheryl elbows churning as she hammers the Lioness fighter’s torso. Cheryl seems startled by this blitz attack and tries to swing around Lucy to escape, but the smaller girl stays with her. Then the retreating Cheryl finally gets her jab going and Lucy’s face gets knocked back with several hard jabs. Lucy obliged to pause and regroup. Cheryl quick to counterattack, striking at Lucy’s belly with rising uppercuts that brings Lucy up onto her toes with each punch. Lucy drops back and circles, stabbing out her own jab to slow Cheryl down as the British fighter continues to attack. Lucy then slips an uppercut in under Cheryl’s gloves as she leans forward and connects hard to Cheryl’s chin. Cheryl shudders and falls back, trying to get out of range, as Lucy pursues. Cheryl showing of good, desperation footwork in evading Lucy, but it ensures Lucy wins the opening stanza by a close margin.

R2: Cheryl not about to be surprised this time, she’s out of her corner fast and greets the returning Lucy Hale with a flurry of head punches, Lucy ducks and covers, but gets the side of her side knocked around before Cheryl goes to the body with a fresh attack. Lucy popping up with a body attack of her own, smiting the blue satin bra whose fleshy contents shiver with the impacts of her leather. Cheryl glaring and gives Lucy’s own rack a punishing pounding that has Lucy panting for air. Still, Lucy not pulling back, she grips her mouthpiece and wades in to drive her gloves deep into Cheryl’s belly. Cheryl giving Lucy’s midsection a pounding. Then Lucy slips in that uppercut to the chin to rattle Cheryl once more. Cheryl falling back in some disorder as Lucy jumps forward swinging for the knockout, but Cheryl able to duck or block these punches. Lucy keeps Cheryl on the run again and once more it allows her to win a close fought round.

R3: Cheryl and Lucy go right back at it as soon as the bell ring. They are both circling, trying to draw each other off balance for a quick strike, but not pulling it off. Plenty of action though as rib, bellies and breasts get a thorough scrubbing as both fighters are keeping up a torrid body punching pace. Steady back and forth, but then Cheryl pulls off a nifty left feint that draws Lucy with it—and POW! Drilling right over Lucy’s extended gloves cracks into her jaw AND LUCY CRASHES TO ALL FOURS! Lucy just crouching there, shaking her head and looking up with foggy eyes at the referee counting over her. Lucy pulls herself together and is up at “…NINE!” Lucy shaken, but referee allows fight to resume. Lucy very defensive and keeps Cheryl away with a jab and footwork that grows stronger as the round winds down. Cheryl Cole celebrates winning her first round big and makes sure Lucy sees her doing it. Lucy turns away and trudges back to her stool.

R4: Cheryl out quickly this round and tries to back Lucy up to the ropes, Lucy obliged to fight doggedly to hold the surging British fighter off, but she shudders as her petite frame eats more and more leather. Lucy finally resorting to repeated clinching and slick footwork to try to keep out of danger, Cheryl patient in pursuit, she just keeps up the steady attack, mixing in some quick shots at the head while mainly trying to drain the strength out of Lucy’s body. Cheryl wins her second round by a comfortable margin. Lucy turns away after the bell and Cheryl just can’t resist giving her a little pat on the butt. Lucy whirls around with sudden fury, but referee jumps in and sternly lectures Cheryl. Cheryl just smirks as she watches as Lucy walks away with an angry look on her face.

R5: Anger seems to have cleared the cobwebs from Lucy Hale’s brain as she comes out with a determined, but methodical counterattack. Cheryl quickly finds herself jabbing back fiercely as a ducking and bobbing Lucy bores in firing straight rights and lefts into Cheryl’s already tenderized torso. Lucy getting shots bouncing off her head ignores them to put the body hurt on Cheryl. Cheryl stands her ground and finally manages to get some heavy leather into Lucy’s sweat drenched body. Lucy circles and driving shots into Cheryl’s ribs from the side. Cheryl swiveling protectively gets an overhand Lucy Hale right into her left eyebrow busting it open and bringing blood splattering when a follow-up right smacks the damaged brow. Cheryl recoiling, throwing up a covering barrage of jabs that keeps Lucy occupied to the bell, but Lucy wins the round narrowly.

R6: Nice repair work from Cheryl Cole’s corner crew gets that bloodied eyebrow patched, but Cheryl plainly very protective of the eye as the new round gets started. Lucy does some probing and discovers Cheryl will raise her guard at any punch that comes near that eye. Lucy waits a bit, striking at the midsection and fending off Cheryl’s counters. Then Lucy makes a big feint with the right at the eye and Cheryl quickly raises her gloves again. BANG! Lucy smacks a left uppercut into Cheryl’s unguarded chin and the British singer totters back. Lucy stuffs a hard right into Cheryl’s breadbasket—AND CHERYL COLE IS ON HER BACKSIDE! Cheryl looks bewildered to find herself seated, looking up at a fierce Lucy Hale, while wrapping her right ar around her aching belly. Referee sends Lucy to neutral corner to wait, Cheryl takes a seated 8 before rising at 9. Cheryl trying to show some aggression as fight resumes, but Lucy is really working that tender tummy slamming shot after shot off just above the waistband of Cheryl’s knickers. Cheryl forced on the defensive and manages to stabilize behind her jab as the round winds down, but Lucy wins round strongly and with an answering knockdown to boot. Lucy then gives Cheryl and answering “pat” on the bottom. Now it’s Cheryl’s turn to be restrained by referee when she angrily tries to get at Lucy. Lucy gets the stern lecture from the official, but she looks quite pleased she has even things up (in more ways than one!)

R7: Cheryl Cole is seething on her stool and she’s out looking for Lucy Hale’s blood in this round, but the American is quite elusive. Cheryl dogged in her pursuit and finally cuts Lucy off. Cheryl and Lucy then get into another close-in rapid-fire exchange mostly to the body. The loud smacks of leather hitting wet flesh is enough to make the ringside fans gasp at the energy being expended. Cheryl backing Lucy back up to the ropes, but Lucy fighting with defiance until she forced to go face-in-gloves as she is pressed against the ropes. Cheryl swinging with more passion than accuracy does gain enough points to take the round, but Lucy looks defiant as she wipes tendrils of sweaty hair from her face. Cheryl scowling right back.

R8: Round opens with Cheryl on the move trying to get Lucy back to the ropes for a more effective beatdown, but Lucy’s not following the script. Lucy constantly circling first one way and then the other, moving her upperbody too, she’s a difficult target. Cheryl looking frustrated as the round wears on and it finally erupts as she lunges in trying shove Lucy back. Lucy ducks under the charge and comes up with a rising right uppercut that just slides under Cheryl’s gloves and CRACKS Cheryl on the chin. Cheryl suddenly on wobbly legs and then pitches forward onto her face! CHERYL COLE IS DOWN! Lucy briskly to the neutral corner and referee starts counting. Cheryl struggles valiantly to push herself up but she can only get to her knees as the count reaches “TEN!” Lucy Hale wearily holds up her right arm as the crowd roars.
THE WINNER: Lucy Hale KO8

After: Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell, Troian Bellisario, Sasha Pieterse, and Danielle Campbell swarm Lucy to celebrate with her.

“Now let Vanessa Hudgens deny me the title shot!” Lucy tells the press. “I EARNED it and she better not mess around with me any further! Cheryl Cole is one tough fighter, but I beat her. I will beat Nessa the same way!”

A battered and plainly disappointed Cheryl Cole tells press: “My first lost here hurts so much more because it cost me a title shot. Lucy was very hard to handle and I didn’t handle her as well as she handled me. Next time, things will be different, and she’ll be the one mourning a loss.”

Very exciting back and forth contest. Both fighters came back from knockdowns, but Lucy showing ring smarts in taking advantage of Cheryl’s lapses. Flyweight fans looking forward to the expected Hale/Hudgens battle, but also a future rematch between Lucy and Cheryl. It is definitely not over between those two!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Spectacular!  Lucy is a force to be reckoned with...if I were Vanessa, I wouldn't underestimate her a bit.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
Spectacular!  Lucy is a force to be reckoned with...if I were Vanessa, I wouldn't underestimate her a bit.

We definitely agree - glad you enjoyed the story!   :)   Vanessa needs to defend her title first against Jessica Lowndes coming up here shortly, but should she win, we absolutely hope that Vanessa doesn't underestimate Lucy at all, because she is very, very dangerous!!  Vanessa is not to be underestimated either, as has been proven time and time again, so this is going to be an exciting clash to watch and you'll have to tune in next month to find out who emerges triumphant!!    While there can be only one winner between these two, it should certainly be a victory for the fans!!