News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

UpTownGwen vs linftr (Linda) - Mature Women Fight For Cock

• 56 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
UpTownGwen vs linftr (Linda) - Mature Women Fight For Cock
« on: April 30, 2016, 07:28:16 AM »
OMG......have these two older women been slinging nasty threats at one another over the passed several days. One is more cock hungry than the other. Both of these hostile gals are seasoned catfighters and the tactics they incorporate should prove exciting to all members. If you long for a down and dirty war, this one will not disappoint.

This is an interactive poll fight, meaning the fighters will post all the little nasty things they inflict on one another. Members are encouraged to comment and add fuel to the fire..................it makes the ladies fight even harder.  

Gwen is approx 53yo and is an experienced catfighter.......she beat my wife 'mauler maureen' some time ago. Maureen did not ask for a re-match. Linda has an edge in size. Her heavy boobs can either be an advantage or a disadvantage. She is also a seasoned veteran catfighter.

This one is tough to pick, so let's kick off our shoes, pullout our rods, and watch the ladies go at it. Warning : not for the squeamish. Best of luck to you both.

Both women chose to fight in the clothing featured in their photos.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 07:31:32 AM by LUCKYODAY9 »

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: UpTownGwen vs linftr (Linda) - Mature Women Fight For Cock
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 08:13:56 AM »
At last, the chance to sink my nails into that arrogant tramp Gwen.  Lucky was kind enough to arrange this duel and invite quite a mob.  My whole body is tingling, feeling the tension as I look at her almost pouring out of her blue outfit.  That won't last long!  All that makeup she has on, and she is already sweating, not too pretty.  As I flip my hair back, and adjust my bra, I remember all the foul comments and threats she has made.

My bare feet dig into the carpet as the images of her brunette hair and shreds of blue fabric  all over it flash through my mind.  I see Big Lucky smiling at me, I nod, and give the bitch a final once over.  Ready to engage, I dart my head to one side in a sudden movement.  My nails are out, reaching for her sloppy boobs as I hear the crowd yell.

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 09:33:27 AM »
Gwen wrecks havoc on Linda's pussy
But the pussy wrecking contest seems to be back and forth :)

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 03:10:10 PM »
Can you believe the nerve these two cxnts have to be fighting over my husband's cock? I guess I'll vote for fat Linda, as I see her as less of a threat. Hope you both fuck each other up.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 03:12:56 PM »
I got her!  my nails find those tits and start to dig, her flimsy rig not saving those drooping things as I shove into her.  "Wait till I start really carving, bitch" when I feel nails in my own white bosom.  My expressive face turns as I howl..."you fucking tramp" and squirm, those nails are gouging and I am screeching in pain.   Shifting my hands I yank on the straps holding up her rag, pulling them down her arms, hoping they are strong enough to restrict this whore.

Not thinking about it, I hear shouts of delight...her titties are flapping into view and the crowd loves it.  Uppity gwen has her tits showing, with a fine set of marks on them.  my hair brsuhing her face as we are so close, I get a quick glimpse of her spiteful face , as I start to bring my hands back to her boobs.

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 04:12:52 PM »
linda. get her. :)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 04:34:06 PM »
I can't help but sit intently watching these two magnificent mature beauties dig into one another's supple flesh as I work my engorged cock feverishly. I hope I'm not being a distraction. Your trophy awaits you, ladies.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 05:15:47 PM »
My senses are almost overwhelmed by the noise, the motion, the sensations and my exertions.  I hear shouts  when I unveil her boobs  RIP'EM OFF LIN  and jab my nails in to do just that as I hear even louder shouts LOOK AT THE RACK ON LINDA  and realize my bra is hanging...and your are mauling my breasts. EEOoowwwwwwww. fucking nails on her!!  Face to face, you threaten my boobs, and I manage to hiss back as I dig into your nipples and pull "i'll milk blood from these".

Your top undone and dropping, I stomp down on the trailing rag, yanking it further down, and threatening to show off that mangy muff, while shoving my head into you and grating my teeth down towards your tit.  This hag is hurting my prime titties, and she is going to pay.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 05:37:46 PM »
I've decided to take a look in at this contest between these two nasty Whores. I feel I have a stake in this battle simply because I used to share Lucky's prime cock with his wife for many years. I suppose he's lowered his standards since then. In any case, my vote goes to Gwen to beat the softies off of that monster, Linda.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2016, 06:29:23 PM »
Trying to keep you in one spot, puffing as I yank on your rubbery teats, confident that I have you snagged in your own precious lingerie, as I lunge in with a multi faceted attack, only to lurch by you.  Where/what  the hell ?  she is to my left and my teeth gnash inches from the side of her breast.  Muttering an inelegant grunt as I pull up short, I yank on your nipples to help me pivot, my eyes seeing all sorts of fur peeking around your thong as I square up to get you, and kicking the rag you were wearing away from my feet.  

Even as I set to chase her, my tits are literally hauled on...OOOooooooo damn, OWWwwwww, and I stagger in again, letting go of your nips and grabbing for your waist and thong.  Frustrated that I didn't do more damage i hear GO RED, FINISH STRIPPING HER, my head coming against her clammy flank, and bracing my feet.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2016, 09:01:27 PM »
Twisting my torso to try and free my tender tits from this slut, I hear the crowd  screaming as I grab her thong.  At last I have her positioned..this will show everyone what this whore is about, as she desperately yanks me up by my boobs, losing one as she pulls.  Feeling her strain, I look down at the fur peeking out and see a flashing knee.  My mouth drops, I try to shift my thigh, as I catch a glimpse of a smirk and frantically haul on her thong  to yank her right off the ground.  I can feel everyones eyes boring in.

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2016, 09:44:59 PM »
Gwen it is.  She will milk Linda dry.

Was that a little bit of jealousy there Dee?  Lucky has so may choices.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2016, 01:55:29 AM »
Pulling on her thong for my life, as I see her boney knee aimed at my twat, I momentarily ignore the claws that are ravaging my soft breasts.  I feel or hear the splat as my lips are compressed by her strike, and gasp out a cry. Hopefully it wasn;t that loud as I grimace.  Not getting a moments respite, I am pulled by my tits, they must be stretching, the corner of my eye picking up red gouges in them, as I stagger from her, realizing that I am holding the remnants of her thong.  In spite of my anguish, I have a trophy, and the crowd is cheering. 

I whip the thong back at her, lashing her face as she recovers her balance and admires what she did to my tits.  Pivoting to face this naked bitch, I shift my hip, obviously going to kick, but instead step back and watch, panting.  The slut does'nt even care that she is naked, am I the only non-whore Lucky loves?

"Come on, you hawk nosed bitch, your turn to make a move.  Nice brillo pad you have there, you should rinse it out before displaying it"

My panty clad haunches twitching, readying myself.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2016, 07:20:02 AM »
In case no one noticed, Gwen and Linda are so intent on wreaking havoc on one another's most tender female body parts, that they completely bypassed any mutual scalp hairpulling which is almost a requirement in an nhb catfight like this. They couldn't wait to dig those claws into supple flesh.

These ladies are really bringing it. Almost non-stop action from these two wildcats. Stamina will most certainly be a factor.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2016, 01:04:28 PM »
As this wicked slut displays herself, I do a quick check on my tits and twat.  My poor boobs are blotched and bleeding, and I feel swelling downstairs.  My hatred grows as the naked bitch actually swaggers.  I see a couple of sets of scratches on her tits, and some reddish marks, as she plays to the crowd before aiming her claws at me and circling.  My nostrils flare as my own claws arch and she comes closer.

To be treated like some peasant by this haughty whore is too much as I meet her contemptuous eyes.  "Cut the circling and the crap" and I charge in to her left, twisting my body to partially shield my torn titties as I jab my left hand down for that mass of kinkies, with my right hand high, guarding and waiting.  The crowd is thrilled  LINDA IS GOING AFTER HER and I see Lucky beaming that this war is resuming. "that big cxnt of yours is asking for it, you dripping slut"