News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Return of the Korean ex girlfriend 2

• 19 Replies

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
Re: The Return of the Korean ex girlfriend 2
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2016, 08:15:44 AM »
Excellent story and the right girl won! Just a request though - if you have written an alternate ending where Kimiko won it would be great if you could post that here as well?

Offline Duke

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2016, 08:46:48 AM »
WOW, Awesome!!
Finally, I complete this.....

Offline MrChristopher

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2016, 09:42:15 AM »
Like most on here I lurk but rarely contribute.

But this story is one of the best I've read ever. And enjoying it without letting you know how well you've nailed the entire fetish would be just wrong.

So thank you for writing this. You've captured what I love about catfights. The even nature of the fight, the ruthless willingness to fight to the end and the inevitable excitement that they know that one of them is going to fall. It's awesome. Thanks

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2016, 04:18:09 AM »

So what's this? This is an alternative ending. The ending I should have posted but didn't. Which one is the "official" ending? Seeing I decided not to continue this series in the end, they're both valid. However I like this one better.

ENDING 2

Seoyeon released femenine warcry, lunging at the Japanese beauty from behind. Kimiko turned around only to be tackled against the wall. Overflowing with adrenaline, girls started automatically slugging it out as their much abused bodies rolled across the outer wall, their disheveled hair hiding the mix of desperation and determination in their faces. The only way Shinji could distinguish between the nude girls was by looking at their high heels and messed up hair.

Seoyeon’s body was begging her to stop the carnage; every punch, scratch, kick or bite moving by her sheer willpower alone. Each hit her sexual rival landed felt like a dagger stabbing her body.

As the rush of adrenaline left their bodies, the frantic frenzy gave way to a slower, more sedated back and forth. It took increasingly longer for the girls to mount attacks on their own. The only thing propelling them onwards in this titanic struggle was their passion for the man they both wanted.

Kimiko felt her body failing her and her arms weighing a hundred pounds, but amidst the fuzzy vision, she’d hear Shinji’s voice encouraging them to keep on fighting. She was Shinji’s rightful girlfriend and some usurper who just showed up a month ago wasn’t going to take him away from her.

In a desperate gambit, Kimiko sneaked a hand in between Seoyeon’s legs and probed her sexual rival’s cxnt. The Korean vixen closed her legs and leaned on Kimiko while her own talons roamed Kimiko’s pussy. Their faces pasted side to side, the beautiful girls sobbed and wailed as their nails did their grim work.

Seoyeon squealed loudly, her knees giving way and her hands covering her destroyed womanhood. Kimiko managed to grab her foe’s brown hair and thrust her knee on Seoyeon’s face. The Japanese beauty looked to the side to see her boyfriend anxiously gazing at them. Using the wall to support her body, she yanked the sobbing Korean along until they were in front of the man in dispute. The young Japanese girl raised her defeated antagonists’ head, letting her see Shinji’s erect cock a few centimeters away from her face.

-“Do you give up Shinji?”-asked Kimiko harshly as she leaned on the wall.

-“FUCK YOU!”-came Seoyeon’s determined reply, only to be rewarded by a kick being sunk in her ravaged tits.

-“Do you give up on my boyfriend?”

-“NO!”-replied Seoyeon. She knew she was beaten but was unwilling to have Shinji hear her surrender. Kimiko angrily kicked her tits again…and again…and again…

-“Please no more”-came in the first humiliating plea for mercy in the whole fight-“You can have Shinji.”

Kimiko smiled. She had finally managed to break the haughty Korean beauty.

-“Say I’m the better lover?”-demanded Kimiko, her exhaustion somewhat forgotten after Seoyeon had spoken the magic words.

-“You’re the better woman…he’s yours…please let me go…”-cried the proud Seoyeon, still in shock about admitting she gave up on her dream lover.

Kimiko wasn’t satisfied. She wanted to keep humiliating Seoyeon as payback for last time, but she was afraid she’d pass out from exhaustion if she didn’t wrap up the fight right then.

-“I know I’m the *pant* better woman”-said Kimiko as she sank her golden high heel on Seoyeon’s bruised body one last time and released her hairpull. The Korean bitch’s pitiful scream was music to her ears.

Kimiko picked up her handbag and staggered on her tall heels back to the apartment, where she grabbed Seoyeon’s luggage and unceremoniously threw it out of the apartment, managing to make it land on top of her defeated sexual rival.

-“If you ever touch my man again I’ll kill you!”-said the jealous Kimiko, closing the door, leaving the naked Seoyeon whimpering out in the cold. As soon as victory was assured, the victress leaned on her boyfriend and kissed him.

ENDING

Kimiko didn’t like what she saw in the mirror. Her body was pretty mauled up, and she wouldn’t be wearing short dresses for quite a while. She hadn’t expected the fight to be so violent, nor for it to have been such a drawn out affair. But she had imposed her views in the end. She had won her boyfriend back, but the cost had been high.

Nevertheless, the post victory fucking made her forget all about her aching body. She was filled with womanly pride, knowing she had bested her rival in love in front of their mutual boyfriend. Seoyeon had pretended to take what was hers and failed. All the Korean wench had to show for her efforts to disrupt her relationship with Shinji were a horribly scarred body that would take weeks to heal and a wounded pride. Kimiko knew she was in a similarly wretched state, but she was the winner. The man in dispute was hers and hers alone.

Now that this brutal chapter in her relationship with Shinji was in the rearview mirror, she felt the whole saga had been a blessing in disguise. The hesitant Shinji now had no qualms about cohabitating with her, which was something she had wanted for quite a while. As soon as the fight was over, “Kimiko” was replaced by spine tingling designations like “my woman” “my warrioress” “my girlfriend.” Having been his friend before becoming his girlfriend(Or circling in like a vulture and seeding discord between him and his then girlfriends, as less charitable romantic rivals would say), she knew that meant he’d no look for opportunities to fill a strange pussy with his cum. It didn't mean that there won't be attractive young women looking to seduce her boyfriend, that at least he wouldn't be encouraging those interactions.

Tonight was the start of a new phase with her relationship with Shinji. She’d be living with him as his woman.

Kimiko hoped never to see Seoyeon again, but if the Korean whore did come looking for Shinji’s cock again, she’d not hesitate to use her nails in the defense of her sexual rights.

END

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2016, 12:54:04 PM »
Great alternate ending.   Thank you very much