News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Erin lee vs Swole Barbie

• 28 Replies

Offline TeenQUeen

Re: Erin lee vs Swole Barbie
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2016, 06:20:45 PM »
Erin will kick your ass bitch!! Go for it hun!!!

Offline SwoleBarbieWrestler

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2016, 06:26:17 PM »
That cute little stamina and desire angle would work.... If it were true little butch. You are know we're near having more stamina and endurance than me especially in a fight. I'll crush you hard and I can do it all day and night. You'll learn your lesson when we step on the mats. You and your little groupies will look like a bunch of idiots when I'm finished with you. And as for desire..... This isn't rocky! Desire is something little weaklings use when they are outmatched in every possible aspect of the fight. Get ready because I'm gonna embarrass that "cute butt"....

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2016, 08:04:22 PM »
Unfortunately, Swollen Barbie wins. :'(
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2016, 09:49:50 PM »
Swolebarbiewrestler takes this one so easily... Is this serious people are crazy. Erin won't make it past the 1 minute mark in my opinion
The Crusher ;)

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2016, 10:31:23 PM »
Erin wins easy if she's smart. The extra bulk on Swole has got to kill any real cardio. Erin sticks and moves until Swole can't breathe then dominates. As for the better body, they may as well be different species. Erin runs away with that with ease.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2016, 10:35:05 PM »
Unfortunately you can't change your vote little girl but glad you see it my way.... And insult? I never said anything insulting little girl. If you go back and read all I said was I'm gonna make them look dumb for voting for you. Dosent mean that they actually are lol. Lastly, you are right. We haven't fought before which is why it Dosent make sense that you assumed your stamina could help you when you brought it up in the first place.

P.s.- desire is till a fall back that weaklings use

Offline Lioness Nicole

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2016, 11:26:03 PM »
Rawwr! My my I see swole babes has gotten into a hot pickle since tangling with me in our last poll lol

Guys swole babes is my friendly rival but I'm gonna give my honest unbiased opinion on this.

Swole would dominate this match. She has the weight, height, and power advantage over Erin. Now I heard the arguments that size and height don't matter.. BUT IT DOES!!

Erin honey I'm sorry but swole babes would defeat you IR. It may be true you do have a real life wrestling background. But Swole in real life has    Muay Thai Kickboxing, A brown belt in jiu Jitsu, and competitive fights in MMA, kickboxing.

This is not even remotely close in my eyes

The fact that Erin is winning in the polls is quite frankly bullshit. If there was a computer fighting simulator running these two ladies.. out of 100 simulated fights I think Erin would win 10 out of 100. Swole would win 90.

I hope I didn't come off as rude or disrespectful buuuttttt yeah this is not even a close contest at all. 

Offline Lioness Nicole

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2016, 12:16:57 AM »
Rawwr! My my I see swole babes has gotten into a hot pickle since tangling with me in our last poll lol

Guys swole babes is my friendly rival but I'm gonna give my honest unbiased opinion on this.

Swole would dominate this match. She has the weight, height, and power advantage over Erin. Now I heard the arguments that size and height don't matter.. BUT IT DOES!!

Erin honey I'm sorry but swole babes would defeat you IR. It may be true you do have a real life wrestling background. But Swole in real life has    Muay Thai Kickboxing, A brown belt in jiu Jitsu, and competitive fights in MMA, kickboxing.

This is not even remotely close in my eyes

The fact that Erin is winning in the polls is quite frankly bullshit. If there was a computer fighting simulator running these two ladies.. out of 100 simulated fights I think Erin would win 10 out of 100. Swole would win 90.

I hope I didn't come off as rude or disrespectful buuuttttt yeah this is not even a close contest at all. 

Finally a well reasoned comment, we don't have to agree Nicole but i can respect your knowledge and experience

Thank you sweetie. I hope u didn't hurt your feelings. If I  did I swwy <3. I just call it like it is. If you want a fairer match you could probably take me one lol. Btw your very beautiful :)

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2016, 09:55:00 PM »
So I guess SwoleBarbieWrestler wins the fight but Erin is way sexier based on the voting
The Crusher ;)

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2016, 12:15:40 AM »
uh ohhh challenge is on
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:16:27 AM by Crusher_Carrie »
The Crusher ;)

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2016, 12:17:03 AM »
honestly your weird. the shit talking between me and erin is nothing more than friendly competition. if I have time I will gladly go against you but I'm graduating, I have prom, and finals. if you want to dedicate your life to this then go ahead but for me this is a side hobby for fun here and there. and as for your hapkido, its a joke self defens martial art that they teach in womens self defense classes. walk into a real MMA gym and watch how fast they laugh in your face. lol it wont work against a real wrestler or martial artist lol

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2016, 03:09:05 AM »
Is it fair to say that this thread has gone from friendly fun banter to complete and utter batshit insanity?
that about covers it

I didn't start it lol talk to april. me and erin were talking shit back and forth to make it fun and interesting for everyone and april has to act like the queen of fcf so idk lol

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2016, 03:18:28 AM »
Is it fair to say that this thread has gone from friendly fun banter to complete and utter batshit insanity?
that about covers it

I didn't start it lol talk to april. me and erin were talking shit back and forth to make it fun and interesting for everyone and april has to act like the queen of fcf so idk lol

That's impossible, because I am the Queen of FCF.  I'm only a princess though, so.....

:o
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2016, 02:27:52 PM »
Your not done yet little girl. We still need to have a little fun Barbie ;) ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:15:38 PM by Crusher_Carrie »
The Crusher ;)