News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ALPHA BITCH

• 2 Replies

Offline CATFIGHTFACTORY

• God Member
  • catfightfactory.com
    • catfightfactory
ALPHA BITCH
« on: May 10, 2016, 02:36:59 PM »
http://pixiv.me/catfightfactory
I post there first 3 parts for now
Maybe you need to be member of pixiv
to access a picks ??

Offline juanica

Re: ALPHA BITCH
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 06:50:32 PM »
Why pixiv?
If your pics are free why do not you put your pics here as do normal members?
It is because things like these that currently the forums and sites are in the state they are in, and the old artists go away from them like from the plague ...
Perhaps I was outdated but we have to consider that the relationship between the members of a TrickyDicky, a Scarlet Pimpernel and many others old sites were more normal, not to say more human than what is happening now.
I criticized in malelion just his way of sending messages, never the material that he gave to the forum and which was and continues to be extremely good.
I never criticized anyone for wanting to sell their work, it is in its own right and have all our support. But the others, those who have no need to sell or want to do it, whether they are members of the forum is for the forum that should look. Not for the "pixiv" that abound around.
What is the reason why I and others like me will continue to post original stories for those who do not have the slightest action to reciprocate with anything whatsoever, even if just as it did malelion to give us to know without losing time in searching, a huge number of other artists who are not connected to this forum.
I am not in any way a slave to the "political correct", and I just tried to respect the minimal rules of this forum, but my colleagues, who do most of the stories began to roar. Why continue, we are perfectly fine to do stories to each other, why do it for those who do not even thank and when they have something to give will put it in another place. This not to mention worse things that put them in full revolt, as the fact that some their free stuff appear some days ago offered for sale at a given site. The fact is not new, I face the first situation  in lates 90, but always leads to the same result. If there is not a great camaraderie among members of the forums, the artists go away.

I apologize for this outburst, its nothing personal, but your message was the drop of water that overflowed the cup and you turned out to be the scapegoat for all the anomalies that are destroying the sections of graphical stories (and not only) of the forums.
You were the target but in reality this message is intended for the entire community.
I have a story to publish here, will probably be the last, because I do not have free time and my colleagues refuse to continue, some are already talking about starting to sell or at least to emigrate their work to places like Patreon. Not for the money because none of them have the slightest need of money, but they say, and they are right, that at least who pays shows that like what is buying ... For me it's a pity that something that we was thought to be a great work, dozens of stories build on polls, die at birth.
It is contrary to all that I have always done and defended but are their stories and they can do whatever they want with them. It's the end of the Net that we had constructed but times had changed and alone, little or nothing we can do.
Sic transit ....

Offline CATFIGHTFACTORY

• God Member
  • catfightfactory.com
    • catfightfactory
Re: ALPHA BITCH
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 11:41:29 PM »
For this who don't like pixiv
go to ardieldelacalma.tumblr.com