News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S

• 105 Replies

Offline polish_ muscle

Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S
« on: May 13, 2016, 07:06:51 AM »
Hello fcf board peeps!

Me and my lovely opponent Tracy S have signed up to a boxing match poll and to lay it to rest between us who is the more beautiful lady.

Now I'm not a vain person or stuck up, I recognize and praise outer and inner beauty when I see it and the gorgeous Ms. Tracy S has that in abundance! I told her with how very similar we stack up in outer appearance she rivals my beauty. She messaged back she felt the same!

When I walk anywhere in any building I happen to bless with my heavenly grace, I'm very used to gawking stares, stolen glances, whipped necks. Even men walking into various beams/furniture taking in the sight of me. Now if Tracy S walked in with me or behind me I feel the attention would most certainly be takin away from me.

And for some crazy reason Tracy is eager for me to knock her flat on that big butt of hers in a boxing bout so that's why that's here lol

So vote away fcf people!! Let your mouse's click and keyboards type away if youll like to leave comments over two ladies who are as hot as the upcoming summer!!     
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Crusher_Carrie

Re: Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 07:13:26 AM »
this will be tracy when my sexy polish friend is done with her. she will be beaten, battered and unconscious as she counts the lights and stares at the ceiling unresponsive after a vicious barrage of punches sends her to the canvas!
The Crusher ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 07:14:46 AM »
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I do believe my eyes say my opponent is just as beautiful as me.
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 07:30:04 AM »
last pics
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 07:32:07 AM »
this will be tracy when my sexy polish friend is done with her. she will be beaten, battered and unconscious as she counts the lights and stares at the ceiling unresponsive after a vicious barrage of punches sends her to the canvas!

Thanks for being my female micky to my lady rocky. your time to tussle is coming to sweetie don't worry ;)
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 07:37:50 AM »
Oh I'm not little Tracy over here lol I'll beat you down into submission until your unconcious in the same merciless way. Then I'll make you scream my name ;) that goes double for you Tracy ;*
The Crusher ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 07:46:18 AM »
Oh I'm not little Tracy over here lol I'll beat you down into submission until your unconcious in the same merciless way. Then I'll make you scream my name ;) that goes double for you Tracy ;*

Well honey I'm not Tracy either. I'm packing more muscles than a smart car packs circus clowns. Which you belong to if your doubting my abilities honey. Once I got you squirming under me trying in vain to escape me but knowing its futile ill have you right then and there. Then we'll see whos the little bitch here ;) 
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Muscle_Queen_Period

• Meet the Real Muscle Queen
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 07:59:27 AM »
You know Carrie, I think the Queen and Tracy are quite capable of handling their own fight without commentary from you.  So I think I'll hang around here at ringside just to make sure you act in a professional manner until this contest ends.  Or I may have to make sure that you act accordingly......You've got two roads of choice...pick the right one  :o
No whimpering as you submit.  You tried....You failed

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 08:26:57 AM »
Oh.. My... Gosh!!  :o Who doesn't want to see Muscle_Queen _Period and Crusher_Carrie lock up?!

It would be like clash of the muscular titans if they went at it!!

I may be instigating here but I'm really hoping Carrie goes down the road that leads to Muscle_Queen. 
Brunette bimbos face me!

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 12:02:18 PM »
Polish Muscle has my vote!

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 01:35:25 PM »
Wow , listen to you all pat your self's on the back.....Tracy S fight training doesn't come in to this ....  Wow all you Muscled Dykes Wake the Fuck up Against Trained Fighter You don't stand Chance .....Carrie You Still haven't Come to crush me since Challenging you ...... Perhaps Coward should be part of your name Carrie and since you could not answer this simple question "So answer me this what happens when you enter my golden sphere to over power me?"   So just like your head your threats are empty as well .....

Comes down to this Tracy is going to clean your clock Ms Muscle  as her quick jabs continue to wear you down her footwork dancing past your labored crosses and hooks wears you out , she's going to release a game ending right uppercut to that little knockout button known as the chin , as your KO drooling body is on the ring floor .... I'll be enjoying a 5 spice Duck Breast lacquered in Saba  from my winnings on this match

Pound For Pound I am one of the best fighters around .....

Lol well I avoid pointless drama and from looking around this forum, you seem to bring a lot of it so once that dies down and I see your not causing so much drama, I'll gladly play with and crush you :)
The Crusher ;)

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 02:01:46 PM »
Polish and Polish  ;)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline Julia in the ring.

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2016, 02:49:27 PM »
Poor Tracy.... I support her, but I think she will lose.

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2016, 03:39:21 PM »
Who else was a little disappointed when Carrie didn't reply back to muscle queens post?

Boom! Delivering blow after blow to you Tract with these votes. Even Julia-beau the fcf boxing guru is in my corner.

Better start throwing some haymakers or something? ;)
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2016, 03:59:35 PM »
Polish and Polish  ;)

Ditto, I say.