News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S

• 103 Replies

Offline polish_ muscle

Re: Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2016, 05:56:59 AM »
Tomorrow this shall end ;)  I stepped away from the arena with some IRL friends and things got hectic so I'm alittle out of it rn ;*

I hope it was the good fun type hectic honey and not the bad worrying kind :*

End tomorrow? I know I think this is the start of an epic showdown that leads to muscular warfare ;)
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Muscle_Queen_Period

• Meet the Real Muscle Queen
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2016, 06:10:21 AM »
**Picks up a thong and bra from the ring that fell from above me**  "HEYYYY YOU TWO.  SOMEBODY DROPPED THESE".....(as IF they hear me)
I was made aware that Carrie is kind of out of it tonight, so, yes, we will settle up tomorrow.  I am glad for her. She needs her rest.  I want her at her maximum when the two of us lay hands and bodies  ;D on one another.  I want nothing less than pure determination from her, because that's what she is going to get from me.  Win, lose or draw, I guarantee that the ringposts  (and rafters) are going to shake when we start tossing each other around.....I'll be back tomorrow for this epic match-up.

I leave the ring and turn off the lights as I make my way out of the room.  Do Polish Muscle and Karen even know that Carrie and I are gone ?
No whimpering as you submit.  You tried....You failed

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2016, 05:54:25 PM »
Soooo... did Crusher Carrie and Muscle Queen have their first epic clash of the feminine muscle titans??  :o
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Muscle_Queen_Period

• Meet the Real Muscle Queen
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2016, 01:12:05 AM »
Soooo... did Crusher Carrie and Muscle Queen have their first epic clash of the feminine muscle titans??  :o

Not actually.  The "Little" Crusher and I missed each other this weekend (excuse the pun) and did not have our match to determine a winner.  However, I am hopeful that we will meet within the week and finally settle this matter that looms over us.  Of course, Carrie is beaming right now with her wins that she has accomplished.  Perhaps she knows deep down inside that, once we clash and get to grips with one another, her glory around here may fade a bit. 

And Karen, the sounds you hear below you are the arena crew reinforcing the ring for the two of us...But you wouldn't know that with the blanket over your head, would you... :D
No whimpering as you submit.  You tried....You failed

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2016, 08:46:06 AM »
*peaking my head out of the blanket as I look down seeing the construction crews are very close to finishing it's working of reinforcing the ring....watching intently as Diane circles the outside waiting for them to finish and Carrie to make her grand entrance.*

errr... I think weve been up here for two days honey and I don't think these two mucle queens are gonna lock up anytime soon. You seem to be quite resourceful baby in that black bag you carry. Hope your packing an extra pair of clothes, body wash and shampoo in there ;)
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2016, 10:40:03 PM »
Bit the rest of us are having a good time aren't we ladies
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2016, 06:17:40 PM »
Polish muscle to win after a hard fight, Tracy is hotter, just!

Your half right and half blind!!
Thanks for commenting thought :)
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2016, 05:49:55 PM »
Thank you all who took the time out to vote. I have both victory and defeat here but that's ok :)

Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2016, 07:05:57 PM »
Karen you don't want to mess with Queen Karen here.
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline FightingJess

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2016, 07:07:15 PM »

I'll happily mess with you though bitch

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2016, 07:22:55 PM »

I'll happily mess with you though bitch

Brownie don't test me. Cause you won't like it when i put you laid out on the floor my foot pressed on your face as I tower above you
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2016, 03:16:01 AM »
To FightingJess and anyone else that needs a reminder
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Polish Girl

« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2016, 10:52:49 PM »
My Polish sister wins all the way!

Offline FightingJess

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2016, 10:54:08 PM »
What reminder is that ...... SEXY LEMONS that you would not face me just like any of you newbies .... You demonstrate the beautiful aspect of classic blow hard .... Keep Running sweetie Cause you only out weigh me by  20 lbs of muscle grant you built in gym ... while my body 125lbs 5'3 10 % body fat is conditioned thru fighting I am quicker smarter and  more skilled .... You  know it

Aprill will absolutely dominate any blonde slut here