News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S

• 103 Replies

Offline Crusher_Carrie

Re: Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2016, 06:11:02 PM »
oh please.  i will make muscle queen my little muscle princess. she will step up against me and be put down hard ;)
The Crusher ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2016, 07:50:31 PM »
oh please.  i will make muscle queen my little muscle princess. she will step up against me and be put down hard ;)

Oww verbal jabs are being thrown like mega ton punches.

Crusher_Carrie vs Muscle_Queen_Period is one poll I would very certainly be interested in however they plan to battle it out
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Muscle_Queen_Period

• Meet the Real Muscle Queen
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2016, 07:52:52 PM »

Keep shooting that mouth off, Ms. Crusher, and you will see just who makes who a queen around here.  All blondes have big mouths.  Why don't you back it up, honey ;D
No whimpering as you submit.  You tried....You failed

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2016, 08:28:55 PM »

Keep shooting that mouth off, Ms. Crusher, and you will see just who makes who a queen around here.  All blondes have big mouths.  Why don't you back it up, honey ;D

See we dynamic blondes pop off at the mouth cause we can back it up, iv proven that time and again ;p.. who is gonna CRUSH who and be crowned the rightfull MUSCLE QUEEN... PERIOD!
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2016, 08:59:23 PM »
Polish x 2...

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2016, 09:35:55 PM »
Polish_Muscle and Tracy, I think you can commence with your match now.  It appears that the Crusher has decided to take the safe path after all.... :D

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2016, 09:58:12 PM »

Did you not read this muscle queen? Carrie said she would make you her fairy princess.. in other words she'll make you her little bitch ;)
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2016, 09:58:45 PM »
safe path? ;) challenging you and beating you into submission would be the safe route lol I just wanna play with you verbally for alittle longer ;)
The Crusher ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2016, 10:03:07 PM »
Seems muscle queen and crusher Carrie are having more of a match than me and Tracy on our own poll.

But I know Tracy S will should up when she has time. I strongly believe she's not the type to back down from a challenge
Brunette bimbos face me!

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2016, 10:25:13 PM »

Did you not read this muscle queen? Carrie said she would make you her fairy princess.. in other words she'll make you her little bitch ;)

I've read it, as well as her next empty comment.  Let me remind you, little Crusher, that we are spectators at their match, not ours.  But just to make sure that you keep your comments to a  minimum throughout their match, I think I'll sit close by you to make sure..... ;)

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2016, 10:28:40 PM »
ok how about we step away from ringside to place more private so we can... solve our differences ;)
The Crusher ;)

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2016, 10:50:13 PM »
I actually came here to watch the fight between my buddy Polish and Tracy S.  But if the mighty crusher keeps spouting off like she is, we MAY have to step outside so I can school her in the proper etiquette of being in a public place...... >:(

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2016, 11:00:51 PM »
Ladies please please!! Conduct yourselves in a civilized matter!!

Now I have both yalls tickets for good seats for the boxing fest

Let's see Muscle Period your on row 1 seat 12...and Crusher Carrie your in row 1 seat...... 13

Uh uh, we might have a serious problem here  :o
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2016, 12:42:49 AM »
I said we should step away for some private play time, didn't I?
The Crusher ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2016, 12:57:25 AM »
Jeez the dislike is strong between these two. Seems there's no controlling Carries emotions at this point. She wants to collide with Muscle Queen BADLY
Brunette bimbos face me!