News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Harper's Awakening - Chapter 10 - "The Office Dispute"

• 16 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Harper's Awakening - Chapter 10 - "The Office Dispute"
« on: May 14, 2016, 10:19:58 PM »

Harper’s Awakening – Chapter 10

The Office Dispute: Harper versus Samantha – Part 1 - The Problem

Samantha was in her early thirties and had a body to DIE for!  She has a GREAT…TIGHT…ASS…and a pair of fantastic…WORLD-CLASS TITS!!  Mix in a set of ABS that you simply wanted to run your tongue over...and OVER...and OVER!!  Top it all off with what some would call...icing on the cake...that ICING being BEAUTIFUL...SILKY...shoulder length...golden blonde hair!  She wore tiny skirts and plunging tops…and was the type of girl that ALL the men loved…but ALL the girls HATED in the office.

She was also…my GIRLFRIEND!

so I need to advance that DISCLAIMER right up front!

Although you wouldn’t know it the way we had been acting towards each other lately!

I have been in such a mood…so FUCKING PISSED OFF at Samantha!!!

I been telling myself a lot before tonight that I should just go in when I got home later and toss a pair of boxing gloves to Samantha and tell her to get up and meet me in our workout room!  

I thought to myself about it...the more I was betting she'd JUMP at the chance to fight me and I know I was certainly in the mood to have a GO at her!

I wanted to fight her so fucking bad and knock her damn head off for how she had been acting lately!

I know after wrestling her the last time…we both talked about wanting to get A LOT ROUGHER…take it to ANOTHER level!  I imagined her large dark eyes looking up at me and LIGHTING UP after I tossed her pair of boxing gloves…watching the shock on her face as the gloves landed in her lap…then the twinkle appearing in her sexy blue eyes as she looked up…

I thought to myself…

“This sounds like it has the possibility for some REAL FUN!!”

She and I have been like this from the very beginning of our relationship…both of us are very athletic and competitive and our special…very personal outlet…has always been…

FIGHTING!

It was fighting that was OUR foreplay…it was the very precursor to our sex…and that was what made it so fucking…AMAZING!!  It made our subsequent orgasms so damn…intense…so…

INDESCRIBABLE!

It never mattered to us…whether it was boxing…wrestling…cat fighting…

We didn’t care!

It all led us to that wonderful…

“Promised Land”

It was simple…pure …lustful…ANIMAL SEX!  The raw SENSUALITY…the pure PHYSICALITY!

It all combined into this incredibly primal “contest”.  It was a test between us to see who was better physically…mentally…and maybe above all…SEXUALLY!

Each encounter seemingly driving us more “crazy” with each encounter!

We were quite simply…ADDICTS…and we wanted more…much MORE!!

I was beginning to feel the growing wetness gradually spreading over the soft skin of my inner thighs…feeling the intense throbbing…the pulsating…the aching inside my clit as I remembered what Samantha and I used to talk about about what FIGHTING did to each of us…how it made us FEEL deep inside...how super AROUSED it got us!

She and I have been together for almost 4 years and during that time...we LOVED working out and training hard together to stay in shape…preparing for moments such as these (you'll see what I mean later in this story)!

We loved being physical…struggling to exert our strength…our very WILL…over other women…and even over…

Each Other!

While we both had enjoyed fighting other women…the only REAL competition we find that DROVE and AROUSED US to heights we NEVER thought possible…ultimately pushing us OVER the edge…

…Was between ourselves…

…Fighting each other!!

We had recently been doing the "tag-team" wrestling thing against other girls for so long that we felt were losing "touch” with one another personally…individually…

We needed to have a GO at each other in a BIG way!

I could NEVER explain to ANYONE why Sam and I needed to fight each other so bad at times…only she and I…

“Got It”

We just simply had to fight each other…

We were each other’s…cocaine…heroin…

That was probably the main reason why we were both on edge so much lately…and why our nerves were almost like an open sore that if you poured salt on them…

…We simply seemed to ERUPT!  

That was probably why we found ourselves EXPLODING at each so much lately…why we were so short-tempered with each other…

…We were CONSUMED…and we wanted each other BADLY…

…But in a VIOLENT way…the ONLY way Samantha and I could understand!

Today was that day when we both seemed to have reached our emotional “tipping point”…it was the point of no return as one of us was just seemed destined to PUSH the other over the EDGE!

It all began…in of all places…the boardroom…and NOT the bedroom!  The tipping point was a very important presentation by her to the other partners in the firm that went about as far WRONG as one could possibly go!  She did SO bad in front of the other partners in the firm…that if one of them had asked her what her name was she would have messed that up too!

Just call it a real “Cluster Fuck”!

Samantha worked under me as analyst and we (the firm) depended on her to get “this” right…and she completely let “us”….”us” being the firm…DOWN…and big time!  

What seemed more important to me was the overriding feeling that she let ME down!   It really reflected BADLY on me…and I was boiling MAD about it because this wasn’t the first time!  I had brought Sam in to the firm and had high expectations for her.  I had compensated her accordingly and backed her at every juncture of her career…mentoring her and giving her every possibly opportunity for advancement.

We left the boardroom after the presentation “disaster” and headed back to our offices.  As we headed down the hall…I told Sam to come to my office.  I stood in the doorway as she made the slow walk down to my corner office.

I had a pretty good idea she KNEW why I wanted to talk to her.  Part of me wanted to just RIP her clothes from her body right then and there and SLAP the shit out of her....after which I'd PULL every hair from her GOD DAMN head!!

Can you tell I was MAD?

I had reached the point where I knew it was "decision time" for me and in my mind I had already made that decision…and it wasn’t an easy one...in spite of my present anger...or so I thought.   I stood out in the hall by my doorway and stepped aside as I waved her in…

Our eyes met briefly as she brushed past me…but that single second told me all I needed to know…the darkness of our glares…the deepness with which we gazed into eyes…one another’s souls…

I told her to take a seat in the chair sitting in front of my large immaculate oak desk.  I then reached back and slammed the door shut behind her…

“CLICK!”

I watched as her head turned back and her gaze froze on my hand as it reached down and twisted the brass latch…locking the door…her large dark eyes then lifting up and looking into mine…

I watched as she took a deep breath and gulped…

She took a seat in one of the chairs in front of my large desk and I took a deep breath and SLAMMED the door behind her with a loud WHAM!

I walked over and stood between the chair she was seated in and the front of my desk.  I then leaned back against the edge of the desktop overhang…letting my arms go behind me as I leaned back…my hands flat on the shiny oaken desk top…my ass resting against the edge.

As my icy glare met her large dark eyes…she turned her head and looked away….

There was an awkward silence until I finally spoke…

“What was up with that FUCKING PISS POOR effort Sam?”

“I mean God Damn…what a FUCKING CROCK OF SHIT!”

She looked up at me…at first with a surprised look on her face…then she began biting her lower lip…finally mumbling softly…

“I’m…soo…sorry”

For some reason her simple “Sorry”…just hit me the WRONG  way…it rang so damn hollow!  Maybe it was because it was about the TENTH time I had heard…

“I’m Sorry”…

…From her in similar situations over the last few months!  I also had a pretty good hunch she was hung-over…which would be no surprise!  Her partying exploits were the stuff of LEGENDS in the office…but then again so were MINE…and we often did our partying together.  Now I’m NO prude…I don’t care a lot what someone does on they’re off hours as long as they get their work DONE!  

And I GOT my work done!

SHE DIDN’T!!

Anyone can come in late and leave early as long as they don’t take advantage of me…and they get their work done and meet all their obligations.

I have tried treating Samantha like an adult but her child-like antics had pushed me over the edge and she had been warned MORE than a few times!  I suppose she and I were in a close…in a personal relationship…probably gave her more of a license to feel like she could take advantage of me and…if so…the time had come to change all that!

I had to make a change…much to my disappointment as I liked Sam a lot…but this was a BUSINESS…

I let my voice raise a few octaves as I said…

“Maybe if you tried devoting a TENTH of the time to your work as you do to cruising the Upper West side for COCK…you’d have done a better job in front of the people WHO RUN THIS FUCKING COMPANY!”

“Frankly Sam…your presentation was a MOTHERFUCKING CLUSTER FUCK!”

“I don’t even think you GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE!”

She raised her head and shot me a glare I had seen from another women before and it REALLY made me mad!  It was a look I didn’t appreciate either and one I wouldn’t stand for!  I worked hard for my position as partner and I was the youngest female partner for a venture capital firm on Wall Street…and at this point I wasn’t in the mood for another of her “attitudes”.  

I snapped back at her…

“Don’t you DARE look at me like that…you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about!”

She shot up out of her chair and leaned into me as I shoved my hands away from the desk and stood up straight…then she snarled at me…

“You CAN’T talk to me like that you FUCKING BEOTCH!”

“I am entitled to a FUCKING...LIFE…at least I HAVE one…unlike you…so get the FUCK off my back Harper!”

I felt my anger growing as I listened to Samantha’s words and I thought my head was going to twirl around on my shoulders and EXPLODE and TAKE OFF like the rocket you often see in one of those silly cartoons!

I chose my next words carefully…or at least I thought so…

Our gazes met as I glared at her…my voice …clear and distinct…

“You miserable little BITCH!”

See…who says I can’t be diplomatic and measure my words CAREFULLY?

I then told her what I REALLY thought as my voice rose a few octaves…

“I’ve given you more chances than the law allows…and you just got your LAST one!”

The words came out of my mouth surprisingly easy for me…I was DONE WITH HER….

She stepped into me and our chests bumped.  I suspected she could feel my hard nipples under my silk blouse…since I wasn’t wearing a bra (nothing new about that occurrence).  And I KNOW I could feel hers against MINE!

Why we both really seemed aroused at that point…and with all the venom and animosity filling the room…that kind of surprised me…but there was no mistaking the tingles I was feeling in my breasts and the throbbing in my clit…

“I think its time you find another job Harper”

“We no longer need you”

Her jaw dropped and her face turned white as her lower lip trembled…

Then my voice rose even more…

“I SAID…I NO LONGER NEED YOU!”

“What part of that did you not understand?”

“Do I have to spell it all out for you?”

“Pack your office and get it done by the end of the day…someone with HR will be getting together with you”

She looked deeply into my large dark eyes…her big baby blues cutting through mine like a laser.  I could feel the disdain and disrespect she had for me…

“You’re FIRING ME?”

“You’re motherfucking…FIRING ME?”

The spittle from her lips hit my face and eyes as her anger was growing exponentially by the moment…and frankly…

…SO WAS MINE!

That was when I might just have gone to far when I said…

“WOW Sam…you figured that out all by yourself?”

“It’s the ONLY thing you got RIGHT today…BITCH!”

“Congrats Einstein!”

I know I shouldn’t have called her a bitch but I was so DAMN ANGRY!

Oh what a crock…I LOVED calling her a Bitch!

I can’t believe I said that to her…but my anger was building so fast I just couldn’t control it…

She raised her right hand up…her forefinger extended as she poked me in the sternum a few times…her voice rising as she YELLED in my face…exploding at me…the spittle flying from her trembling lips and hitting my face and eyes…

“FUCK YOU...YOU GOD DAMN ICE QUEEN!”

"Do you want to know why I’m SO popular around here and you aren’t Harper?"

It was a rhetorical question as she continued her rant without any prompting from me…that was so typical of Sam and her narcissistic personality…

"Because you're old and ugly…and nobody wants to work for a BITCH like you!  Whereas I am young…beautiful and…”…

Samantha never finished as I had had ENOUGH of her BULLSHIT…

Something in the tone and intensity of her words set something off DEEP inside of me…so VERY DEEP inside of me…and a really short fuse inside of me had suddenly been lit and burned down almost INSTANTLY…resulting in an internal explosion that was so intense that no words I could say would have properly described it!  

Out of NOWHERE…my anger just took me over…consumed me…and I just…

LOST IT!  

I screamed out…

“AARGGHH!!”

I ERUPTED like a volcano and without thinking…I instinctively SWUNG my right arm up in a wide sweeping arc…my right hand almost a white BLUR…my clenched fist opening up and my palm SMACKING HARD into her pale left cheek with a loud SMACK that echoed throughout my large corner office!

“WHAP!”

“OOOWWW!”

The force of the blow threw her head VIOLENTLY to the side…her long shoulder length blonde hair lifting up off her shoulders and literally appeared to be floating horizontally…in midair…for a brief instant!!  For a moment…Samantha stood motionless…FROZEN in her tracks…her deep blue eyes wide open…her mouth forming a perfect “O” as if she was in a total state of SHOCK!!  Her left hand shakily came up and began rubbing…then holding her now pinkish-red cheek as she winced and grimaced…stunned that her friend and lover had just hit her!

Or should I say now…FORMER friend and lover?

I screamed at her…

“Here ya go WHORE…before you get a chance to turn the other cheek…TAKE THIS!”

I then SWUNG my left arm up in another wide sweeping arc…my open right palm catching the stunned blonde in her right cheek with another loud SMACK…the force of the blow twisting her head and torso VIOLENTLY…her face contorting in pain as she STUMBLED a step…then a second to the side …

“WHAPP!!”

“OUCCHHH!!”

“UNNNGHH!”

I suppose I was in my own state of shock too as before I realized exactly what I had done…she LUNGED back at me… SCREAMING out loudly like a Banshee…her eyes widening as she SNARLED out like a wounded animal…gritting her teeth as her own right hand swept up and SLAPPED me hard across my mouth and chin!!  

“WHAPP!!!”

“OOWW!!”

“FUCK!”

My head twisted HARD to the side…all I could see in my eyes were flashes and starbursts!

Her hand impacted the soft…pale…skin of my sensitive cheek…the blunt force of the slap TWISTED my brunette head VIOLENTLY to the side…filling it with such a SHARP…INTENSE…PAIN…a powerful…NUMBING… STINGING sensation that flowed throughout the side of my face…my head filling with such a pressure that I thought it might EXPLODE!  

My eyes filled with flashes as I tasted the familiar copper-metallic taste on my lips and realized knew her VICIOUS slap had cut my lower lip as I felt the BURNING…SEARING…STING…combined with the taste of blood on my lips and tongue!!  I struggled to blink back the tears that were welling up in my eyes…my anger redlining like the RPM’s on a racecar heading down the back straightaway towards the finish line at Daytona!!

My own right hand came up quickly and I rubbed the back of it across my burning lips!  I winced in pain as I immediately felt the sting!   I then had the perception of a warm…wet sensation.  I quickly pulled my hand back and saw the light red swath on the back of it.  Then I noticed the distinctive copper-metallic taste again…not an acrid one…that was now present on my full lips.

The strange part of all this at this point was...I was feeling a spreading wetness between my thighs...and I was so AROUSED...I have no words to explain it!

Yeah...you heard me...I WAS TURNED ON!

I had caught a glimpse of her blue eyes as she hit me and it was as if she was possessed by some demon or internal evil spirit!  I have rarely seen that much anger in the eyes of another woman towards me…

…and had certainly never “felt” it…until NOW!!

It hurt like HELL!

I am pretty damn sure my own eyes looked just the same to her at that moment!  I’m also pretty sure she could see the rapidly growing…seething…anger in my own large…dark brown eyes…

Time then seemed to stop for both of us at that moment as we both stepped back and took a minute to catch our collective breaths.  We both began to try and process what had just transpired between us.  We then stepped towards each other slowly…drawing closer…still CLOSER yet…until our breasts began pancaking together underneath our thin silk blouses.  I could feel the tingling in my own hard…stiff… nipples as they pressed against her own…the supple breast flesh ultimately melding under our blouses…our short…rapid…anger-filled breath flowing over our red flushed facial features.

I watched as Samantha bit down on her lower lip and winced as she reached up and rubbed her now pinkish left cheek with her right hand…grimacing as she did…

Then Sam spoke slowly…distinctly…

“If we weren’t in this office…I swear I’d…”

Then…she suddenly stopped in midsentence…her mouth open…trying to speak…mouthing a word…some words… but no sound was coming out…

I glared into her glistening eyes and whispered….

“You’d WHAT…SKANK?”

“Don’t let that stop you…PLEASE…give me a DAMN excuse!”

“SAY IT!”

Samantha’s face suddenly turned an almost dark crimson red as she screamed out loudly…

“FUCK YOU!!”

As she screamed out…the spittle flying off her trembling lips and hit my face.  Suddenly I saw her arm swinging up to slap me again!  I reacted instinctively…quickly reaching up and catching her wrist…gripping it TIGHTLY…SQUEEZING it in an almost vice-like grip…TWISTING her arm as I snarled and gritted my teeth…listening to her as she yelped out in pain!

“OOOWWWW!!”

She screamed and yelled as the pain from my twisting of her wrist shot up and down her arm…

I spoke to her…clearly…and concisely so even SHE would understand…

“I’d be careful about trying to slap someone…especially if that someone…is ME!

“You had your chance!”

“You’re lucky I let you get away with it TWICE…BITCH!”

“By the way…you hit like a GIRL!”

She looked at me and snickered…

When I saw and heard the snicker…I TWISTED her wrist a little HARDER and increased the pressure of my vice-like grip on her arm…her face suddenly contorting even MORE in pain…her teeth clenching…grinding…as I whispered to her…

“Consider this a WARNING!”

I finally let go of her arm…the corners of my mouth turning up in a wry…satisfied smile…

She quickly reached up with her left hand and clasped her throbbing wrist…grimacing as she rubbed her left hand up and down her twisted…aching…throbbing wrist and forearm…

Then I said…

“Now if you want to settle this OUTSIDE the office…I would LOVE TO!”

She glared at me…her face red…flushed…her nostrils FLARING…showing her anger!  She kept rubbing her wrist where I had twisted it…her face red and contorted in pain…when she finally spoke…

“Oh I’d LOVE any chance to kick your BONEY ass…you fucking…BITCH!”

“If we have to get away from this office to do it…then lets DO IT!”

“Although I do admit the idea of fighting and beating you in your office is one that is EXTRA special to me though…and really…VERY arousing”

“Call it one of my…fantasies”

“Its not one I can get out of my head easily”

Sam then grinned at me…her eyes twinkling as she whispered…

“You should take that as a compliment”

When I heard Samantha’s words…I felt a little…and I emphasize…just a LITTLE…of my previous anger…leave me…while at the same time…a bit of an evil…seductive smile formed on my full…moist…glistening lips.

I responded to her…

“So…I’m in your head eh?”

Harper suddenly looked at the new expression on my face and she got this sort of….”What the Fuck”…look on her face…

My large…dark…brown eyes widened and twinkled as I spoke…

“If by that you mean…”

I then slowly…seductively…sauntered by her…casually moving behind her.  I then leaned my torso up against her back…pressing my heaving chest against it…swishing my breasts ever so slowly from side to side across her back…my nipples only growing harder as they rubbed against both the silk of my black blouse…and against her own silk blouse.   I then turned away from her…but as I did I raised my left arm...letting the extended fingers of my left hand just barely graze across her neck …watching her eyes twinkle as she turned her head to follow my movements…our eyes locked together for a brief moment…

…I then winked at her…

…it was then that a bit of a bewildered look came over her face.

I told you I was in her head…

I then shut the door tight and locked it...turning…my back facing the door…and for a brief moment…I leaned back against it…my legs crossed…seeing your slightly confused eyes meet mine...feeling our gazes begin to lock together again tightly as I bit my lower lip…

It was as if on cue…we both realized we were now in EACH OTHER’S heads…and we both had a pretty damn good idea what the other was thinking…as a smile came over both our lips…

They were no ordinary smiles either…they were the type of smiles that said…an ERUPTION was about to happen…

The only question…was what type of eruption…

I then walked back over to the front of my desk…once again brushing against her shoulder as I passed her.  As I moved towards her…I could almost feel that white-hot gaze of hers as it locked on my tits…my hard nipples straining my silk blouse…my hips lightly swiveling as I walked back by her…her eyes then again warming up my firm ass…

She knows the ass I’m talking about…that sexy one of mine she is always LOOKING at when I walk down the halls of the office…or around the apartment!  I could feel the HEAT of her aroused gaze STARING intently at my tight…sexy ass…my hips swiveling lightly with each step…my long sleek legs deftly crossing over one another with each step I took…her eyes focused on me… the temperature of my ass warming up from her intense…laser-focused gaze!

I turned and faced her… leaning my firm sexy ass against the front edge of my desk… my arms moving back behind me…my palms coming to rest on the desk top as I leaned back on them…smiling at her.

Yes…we did just slap the shit out of each other…

Yes…it now appeared like we might be trying to seduce one another…

Yes…Sam and I weren’t your average couple…nor did we want to be…  

As I was leaning back against the edge of the desk with my butt pressing against it…I reached up with my right hand and untied the white ribbon that held my hair back in a tight pony tail…tossing the ribbon aside as my long…dark…silky…chocolate brown hair cascaded down.  I shook my head from side to side …feeling the long silky strands fly free before they floated back down and came to rest…draping down over my shoulders and flowing down my back.   I then reached up with both hands…grabbing the lapels and pulling on my black satin jacket…pulling it down off my shoulders and down my back a bit…feeling it slide down my shoulders and upper arms.  I then reached up…grabbing the left cuff and pulling it slowly down off my left arm…then grabbing the right cuff…pulling it down…letting the jacket slide down my right arm…catching and holding it with my right hand and tossing it onto the nearby sofa.

I then reached up and slowly began unbuttoning the white vest I was wearing over my black silk blouse...my dark eyes never leaving hers the entire time as my long slender fingers deftly began unfastening each button…letting the unbuttoned vest ultimately falling down off my arms to the floor at my feet.  

I then reached up and began unbuttoning my black silk blouse...the strain of my braless…firm…pert breasts leaving their imprints on the outside of the blouse...

I know Samantha had already noticed my hard nipples when we had pressed our bodies together earlier…so the sight of the imprints left by my hard…erect nipples on my blouse weren’t that much of a surprise.   As she stood there in front of me…motionless…I watched her long…wet…pink…sexy tongue slowly slide between those full…glistening…moist …kissable lips of hers…watching it glide along her upper…and then back along her lower lip…leaving a lustrous…shiny swath of her saliva on the plump…pinkish skin…

As each button of the black silk blouse came loose…more and more of my tanned bare chest became visible...my seductive…inviting…cleavage…becoming apparent...

…As yet another button came loose…and then another...my breasts rising and falling…my chest heaving...my pulse quickening as the last button on my blouse came loose.   I then slowly spread the black silken material of the blouse out to the sides of my shapely firm breasts...feeling the silken material drag across the tips of my aroused…tingling nipples.

My aching…throbbing breasts literally cascaded out...my full dry lips barely parting...the tip of my long…pink…wet…sexy tongue sliding between my lips as I gently bite down on it...letting it gently glide along the length of my lower lip…leaving a glistening trail of my saliva on the pink plumpish skin…then letting it drag ever so slowly and seductively along my upper lip.  I felt the silky strands of my dark mane drape over my bare shoulders…then down my back and chest...until finally...the last button on the blouse came free loose…

My bare chest was HEAVING deeply…my aroused heart POUNDING…my breathing…shallow and rapid…my PERT UPTURNED BREASTS…rising and falling.  I reached up and finished pulling the blouse open…spreading it apart…draping the lapels out over the outer curvature of my firm…shapely breasts...my small…pinkish...perfectly shaped...stiff pointy nipples...jutting out from the center of my small…nickel-sized…pinkish brown areola...my tanned...perfectly rounded orbs…transitioning into the skin-covered muscle of my taut…muscled…flexed abs ...my flat tummy sucking in and out with each rapid…aroused breath...as I reached up and leaned my ass back against the desk edge…  

My black blouse slowly slid first down one arm…and then the other…as I finally let it drop down to the floor.  I then extended my arms back straight behind me until my hands felt the top of my desk under my soft palms.  I then leaned back on my arms and hands...my arms still extended back behind me as my palms were planted flat on the smooth surface of the oak desktop.  

There I was…standing in front of her...smiling…my large…dark brown eyes twinkling.  She seemed frozen in her tracks…her jaw dropping…

I felt a few loose strands of my dark brown silky hair hanging down over my forehead and into my large dark sexy eyes...most of my hair hanging down over my soft shoulders…long loose strands curling at the ends as they hung down over my breasts and draped over my protruding nipples.  I felt the corners of my sexy…wanting mouth…curl up...as I sat back against the edge of the table...my tight ass against that edge...my right hand coming up in front of my face...my right forefinger extended straight up...slowly curling it a few times back towards my face...my dark eyes widening...almost twinkling...motioning her to come to me...

I stepped out closer to Sam and extended my right arm and hand out...grabbing a hold of the waistband of her pleated slacks...just above her crotch...and slowly pulled her in towards me...closer...my bare breasts meeting her own chest…her arousal belied by the imprints of her erect nipples under her own blouse…my eyes never leaving hers as I again bite down on my lower lip...

I leaned my face in and part my full lips...letting them barely open at first...letting them gently dab at hers a few times...then gently brushed them over hers like an artists paint brush...then slowly letting them settle over hers as my mouth begins to gently cover them...and beginning to press against her lips with some light pressure at first...a soft moan flows my lips and then over hers.  I began to inhale her very essence…filling my lungs with her life breath…her chest pressing against mine as it expanded...I then felt my long wet sexy tongue slowly begin to snake its way over my lips…and between her own plump…moist sensual lips…feeling our kiss start to deepen...my long…wet…sexy tongue playfully dabbing at hers a few times...feeling it slide over hers...then beginning to wrap around hers like a boa constrictor...my mouth gently sucking at her tongue...feeling it slide between my lips as my moans intensify...letting my lips at first squeeze her tongue...then release it a bit...then letting my lips clamp on it and suck it gently and slowly back between my wanting lips again....repeating this as I work at almost FUCKING it...so almost wanting it to literally CUM in my mouth...as our lips press tighter still.....moans coming from deep within us......finally letting my lips soften their pressure against hers....releasing her oh so abused tongue.....as my lips begin to part a bit......and I ever so slowly…released our passionate kiss...

We both opened our eyes and I looked into hers for a moment …then I whispered…

“Well…now that it’s after hours and my door is locked…why don’t look into that “in my office” fantasy you mentioned earlier?”

“Hmmm?”

Harper’s eyes widened and twinkled…as a big smile came over her face…then she whispered…

“Well…I’m open to “negotiating “ that with you Boss”

TO BE CONTINUED...Maybe?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 12:39:42 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
Re: Harper's Awakening - Chapter 10 - "The Office Dispute"
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 11:27:39 PM »
Part 2 – The “Negotiations”

As Samantha and I gazed into each other’s eyes…I saw a “glint”…something I had NEVER quite seen before.  Sam then whispered to me…as the corners of her sexy mouth turned up in a sly smile…

“So…Wanna fight me right here in your office ummm…errr…

“Right Now?”

I smiled…my eyes widening…twinkling as I answered…

“Sure!!”

I was really starting to LOVE this idea…but then I thought…if we did fight in my office…we'd have to leave work damn near NAKED as we’d no doubt have TORN most of each other's clothes off by the end of the fight!!

The mood I was in at that point…I would have agreed to meet her almost ANYWHERE that she wanted…

Hell...I would have fought her in the fucking bathroom…in the damn shower if she had wanted to!

It might be kind of fun!

Just…kind of?

Jesus H. Christ…what in the Hell am I saying?

It would have been A LOT of fun!!

Samantha responded with a sly look…

“Any special rules?”

I answered… ”Well…I can’t think of any…none right at this second”

We took a long look at each other and we gave each other a “look” that seemed like it came from two predator cats on the hunt for a KILL!

...A rush of adrenaline seemed to almost growl through us as without warning...we seem to suddenly pick up on the other's scent....

And with that…Sam suddenly yelled out something unintelligible at me…speaking so FAST that I could barely make out all the words…which was MY mistake…as she said…

“OK…then lets start…1…2…3…GO!!”

And suddenly just that quickly…without warning…Samantha reached up and PLUNGED her long fingers…sharp nails into my hair…taking a tight hold with both hands and SHAKING my head back and forth…GRABBING two handfuls of my long…dark…brown hair before I had a chance react…before even a SCREAM had escaped my lips!  She then suddenly PULLED HARD on my head and JERKED ME OVER AT THE WAIST…then she SLAMMED her hard thigh up into my abs!!

“GUUUH!!”

“OOMMPF!”

“OH GAWD!”

My eyes shot open and my hands flew up to my tummy as the pain and intense pressure filled my torso…my legs BUCKLING as I fell to my knees and bent over at the waist…my head almost touching the floor…COUGHING…GASPING…struggling to try and pull some air into my oxygen-deprived lungs!   

I finally sat up on my knees…my head swimming as I clutched my battered abs…coughing through the excruciating PAIN!  I heard Samantha yelling down at me as she stood in front of me…hands on her hips…a sadistic smile on her face…

“YOUR office…MY rules…YOU GOD DAM BITCH!”

“How’s it feel to be SURPRISED?”

“HUH?”

I slowly got to my feet…straining to get upright and steady myself on my long athletic legs…coughing a few times…wincing…

By all appearances…I was in bad shape…

…And that was just what I wanted Sam to think!

Suddenly I drove my tightly clenched…hard right fist below her field of vision…sending it WHISTLING towards her body!!  Before she could react…an intense…excruciating…pain…FILLED her abs as I SLAMMED my right fist HARD into her lower abdomen…my torso twisting behind the vicious blow…

My confidence and also my satisfaction grew as I heard her grunt out…

“OOOMMPPF!”

“GUUUHHH!”

“GAWD!”

The air suddenly EXPLODED from her lungs…her knees BUCKLING…her tall athletic frame dropping to the carpet on her knees in front of me…her hands thrusting up and clutching tightly to her now BURNING abs as the pain seemed to spread throughout her midsection like a forest fire! 

Her large deep blue eyes widened as she WHEEZED deeply…struggling to pull some air into her oxygen-deprived lungs!

I stood back…glaring down at her…my arms hanging down at my sides…my hands curling into my palms…forming tight fists!!

I was hoping…PRAYING…that she would get to her feet…so I could hit her again…

Yeah…maybe it was silly…but I wasn’t about to hit her while she was down on her knees!!

Sam slowly got to her feet…rubbing her aching…throbbing abs!  Her face showed all the pain she was feeling as it was red…contorted in agonizing PAIN…and all the PAIN and even MORE that I hoped the FUCKING BITCH was feeling…watching as she WINCED…GRIMMACED…her face red…flushed…her eyes welling up in tears…

I was no longer PISSED at myself for letting her slap me TWICE without ANY retaliation on my part!  I hoped she was feeling like she couldn’t STOP me…and that I was so weak and pathetic…I couldn’t help but give her free shots…while I hadn’t even landed ONE blow yet…

…At least…until…NOW!! 

Bottom line was…she was down on her knees…and I was standing TALL in front of her!

Maybe I really was getting old…I certainly was too SLOW!

I wanted her to think that!

But now it was time for some really serious…PAYBACK!

I was FAR from done…and Sam’s overconfidence was going to be my ally!

I glared down into Samantha’s eyes…gnashing my pearly white teeth…my lips trembling as I muttered angrily to her…

“Let’s see who screams LOUDER…you SLUT!”

"You little...WHORE!”

“Now its my turn you fucking…

But before I could finish my sentence…before I could move… Samantha LUNGED at me!  My eyes had been watching her legs and feet and I knew her too well…I just KNEW she was going to make a move at me…and I was READY as I deftly stepped aside and DODGED her desperate lunge…Samantha turned quickly…got to her feet and made yet another LUNGE at me…and again like a matador in a bull ring…I managed to step aside as she leapt by me…all the while I was looking for an opening…a chance to SURPRISE her!!

…And I got my chance when Sam jumped at me and I quickly stepped aside!  As she did…I stepped in behind her and I quickly swung my right arm around her neck got her in a tight headlock…pulling her against my body…hearing her grunt out in surprise!

“UUNNGGHH!”

“LET GO OF ME DAMMIT!”

“FUUUCKK!”

Keeping my TIGHT…PAINFUL…headlock on her…I deftly thrust out my hip to get her off balance and suddenly TWISTED her…letting go of my headlock on her while at the same time…FLIPPING her over my thigh and executing a PERFECT hip-toss…throwing her HARD to the floor on her back!!

“OOMMPPF!”

“GAWWWD!”

I dropped down with her as her tall frame SLAMMED hard to the floor on her BACK…smiling as I heard her grunt out in PAIN!  I had released my headlock on her as I hurled her over my hip…but I was FAR from done!  My knees hit the floor beside her prone body and as she lay there…STUNNED…writhing on her back….I quickly got her in an ARM LOCK…applying a vicious TWIST to her right arm as she SCREAMED out in pain…gritting my teeth as I BENT her arm back!!  Sam SCREAMED OUT and as I bent her arm back…a lightning bolt of EXCRUCIATING PAIN shooting up and down her twisted arm!!  She ARCHED her back and LIFTED her ass up off the floor…pushing up with her feet and legs…trying to bridge her body up…thinking it would help release some of the pressure I was exerting on her arm…ARCHING her back…TWISTING and STRUGGLING to BREAK my hold…all the while SCREAMING OUT in agony as I TWISTED and BENT her arm!

“GAAWWD!”

“MOTHERFUCKER!”

“OH PUHLEASE NOOO!”

There was a taunting-like sneer on my lips as I brimmed with confidence…all the while ROCKING and TWISTING on her arm and she MOANED and YELPED in AGONY…the pain so apparent in her wide blue eyes!

Something about inflicting PAIN in her seemed to just drive me WILD!!

The next thing Sam knew…as she arched her back and bridged her torso up off the floor…I quickly slid my legs under and over her waist and began wrapping my strong thighs around her lithe waist…SQUEEZING tightly…GRITTING my teeth as I got a BRUTAL leg scissor hold around her midsection!! 

I wanted to show Samantha I knew a little more about how to wrestle than she thought…MUCH more than she EVER thought I could!!

I was feeling really BEYOND really confidant at this point and just as I was really starting to CLAMP down in Sam’s waist with my strong…muscular thighs…she twisted her torso over towards me and SLAMMED her left fist HARD in my jaw…my eyes seeing nothing but flashes and starburst!

“UUNNGGHH!”

I GRITTED my teeth and FOUGHT with all I had left inside of my tired muscles to maintain the PRESSURE of my scissors hold on her waist…

SUDDENLY…she SLAMMED her left fist into my jaw AGAIN… my head feeling like it was going to EXPLODE…

“OOOWW”

“FUCKKK!”

I fell back to the floor…STUNNED…my head SPINNING…my back and ass hitting the carpet first…followed by my head bouncing in a manner similar (or at least it felt like)…a BALL…causing me to finally release the vice-like grip of my thighs from around her waist JUST ENOUGH…such that she was able to roll out from between my legs…

We both lay back on the floor…looking skyward…stunned…blinking…both of us in PAIN…STUNNED…our chests heaving…

We both gradually turned over on our stomachs…pushing ourselves up slowly to all fours…shaking our heads from side to side …blinking as we gritted our teeth and fought back the PAIN and FATIGUE that now filled our bodies!!  We then SHOVED ourselves up to our knees…slowly turning and facing each other…

We GLARED at each other…our wide eyes BURNING holes like a laser beam through each other…our eyes filled with ANGER and HATE…our chests HEAVING…

We then slowly got to our feet…PANTING… facing off…chests heaving…panting…shaking a little…

Once I got to my feet…I wasted little time…SNARLING out like a crazed…WILD animal…taking a long…slow…deep breath…recovering my balance…and my wits…and suddenly CHARGING her…my teeth bared…my arms extended…my hands…my fingers REACHING for a grip on her long…shoulder length golden blonde hair.  I sank my fingernails into her light blonde…silken…mane and began wrapping the golden blonde strands tightly around my long slender fingers!

She proved that she was pretty good at countering me as a few seconds after I got a few handfuls her hair…both of her arms SHOT UP and she GRABBED my wrists…struggling to try and JERK my SHARP…NASTY claws from her hair! 

The ANGER inside of her suddenly just ERUPTED as she let go of my wrists and her hands quickly shot up and DUG…BURYING her own fingers and sharp nails in my long…chocolate brown hair!  We both then began JERKING each other’s head from SIDE TO SIDE like we were a couple of rag dolls…both SCREACHING OUT at the top of our lungs…the pain shooting through our scalps as the AGONY of our hair being pulled at the roots made our skulls feel like they were on FIRE!!

Screaming out… "WHORE"…"SKANK"…and "SLUT" like a couple of hookers fighting over the “rights” to a street corner…we ROLLED and TUMBLED across the length of my office…KNOCKING over a couple of chairs and one end table!

Each of us SNARLED and CUSSED…SPITTING…HISSING like two INSANE…OVERDOSED on catnip…crazy cats…DIGGING our SHARP…deadly talons into each other’s long hair…TUGGING and TWISTING on it…

“GAAWWD!”

“FFUUUCK!”

GOD DAMN BITCH!”

I then…for some inexplicable reason…let up on my grip on her hair for a few seconds…which I HOPED gave her a false sense of security…and apparently it DID…as I heard her mutter…

“Now I’ve got you…BITCH!”

…And those words were like music to my ears as I JERKED down on her hair with all my strength…

I bent her over at the waist and as I did…I DROVE UP with my left knee…while at the same time…pulling DOWN as hard as I could with both handfuls of her hair…my efforts eliciting a blood-curdling SCREAM from her as the pain of her hair being PULLED out of her skull by the roots was obviously EXCRUCIATING! 

“AIIIEEE!”

“GUUHH!”

But maybe not as PAINFUL as the HARD knee of my long left leg DIGGING into her midriff!!!

“OOOMPF!”

God I love it when a plan comes together!

My knee caught the busty…sexy…blonde square in her navel!!  Sam groaned out loud…stumbled back a few steps…finally losing her balance as her weakened knees BUCKLED and the tall blonde fell backwards like a tall oak on her firm sexy ass!   

TIMBER!!

She let out another…loud…painful sounding groan as her firm buttocks hit the floor with a thud!!

“OOMMPPFF!”

She rolled over on her side…moaning for a moment as she curled up in a fetal position…probably thinking I’d hit her while she was down…or with a baseball bat!

The thought had crossed my mind…I ADMIT it!!

By crossing my mind…I mean…hitting her while she was DOWN…NOT using the baseball bat…I mean…I do have standards…but I wanted to make sure I beat her fairly…although at this point I was reserving the right to change my mind when it came to being “fair”…

Sam began to slowly get up to her knees…as she did…she looked up at me…watching me as I stepped back…her face was pale…her lower lip trembling…her chest rapidly rising and falling as she struggled with her quickened…labored breathing!  I gave her the time and space to get up to her feet…that probably looked way too COCKY of me!  I probably should have FINISHED HER OFF right then and there!   I watched as she got to her feet in a slow and deliberate manner…my eyes fixated on her
Long…sexy…legs…watching them shake…wobble…as she pushed herself up to her feet…still bent over at the waist… crouching low.  I thought she was still in pain from the knee I gave her to the tummy but SUDDENLY…without warning…she SPRANG forward at me like a crazed panther…

Sam didn’t waste an instant…literally THROWING HER body at me...SCREAMING OUT in a voice that could only be described as a DEMONICALLY POSSESSED…

“FUCKING BITCH!”

“I’ll TEAR …YOU…APART!”

…and SLAMMING her right shoulder into my midsection!!  A loud scream flowing over my lips as the force of her hard shoulder almost seemed to BEND my ribs back into my torso! 

“OOMMPF!”

“ARRRGGHH!!”

The air was once again FORCED from my body and a loud GRUNT flew over my lips…

“GGUUUHH!”

“GAWWWD”

As Sam’s body hit me…she wrapped her long arms around my waist to complete a picture-perfect “tackle” and we both were HURLED backwards from the force of the impact…our intertwined bodies reeling backwards from the powerful momentum of Sam's charge!!

Our legs hit the sofa and our tall…tangled…bodies went TUMBLING over it and CRASHING down LOUDLY…PAINFULLY…onto a wooden coffee table!!  We landed with such force that the table legs COLLAPSED under our combined weight and we landed HARD on what remained of the table and the carpeted floor!!  My ears were filled with the LOUD…sickening CRACK of the wooden legs of the table SPLITTING…CRACKING…CRUMPLING under our combined weight…

“CRA…CRAC…CRAAACCK!”

“GAWWD!”

“FFUUUCCKK!”

“UUNNGGHH!”

“OOOWW!”

We SCREAMED at each other…spitting in each other’s face as we rolled off the flatted…broken table…crashing to the plush carpet in an almost churning…twisted heap of flesh…legs…arms…tangled hair…and silk!!

We ended up on the carpet rolling from side to side…back and forth…GROANING and SCREAMING…CUSSING and SHRIEKING…SPITTING in each other’s faces with intense RAGE…our arms flailing away at each other’s face as we traded HARD SLAPS across our pale white cheeks…our moist sexy pinkish lips…

…Each hard…loud SLAP was followed by an anguished YELP or a pained GROAN…a SCREAM…as a hand would suddenly thrust up and TEAR and TUG at our hair!!  You could almost hear the SICKENING sound of long silken hair being TORN from our scalps by the roots…followed by more screams…

It all was so SURREAL as we PULLED hair…SLAPPED…CLAWED and grabbed ANYTHING we could get our hands on!

Sam suddenly rolled over on TOP of me…and then became intently FOCUSED on trying to GRAB my hair with BOTH hands and SLAM my head back against the floor!!   I was LUCKILY able to GRASP her wrists TIGHTLY and keep her from getting a good grip on my long…dark…silky brown mane as I squirmed and kicked under her…BUCKING up as hard as I could…my ass COMING UP off the carpet!

As Sam finally managed to get ahold of my hair with both hands again…I reached up with my left hand…and SANK my perfectly manicured fingernails into the silk blouse that covered the supple tanned flesh of her firm right breast!!  Samantha SCREAMED out…her deep blue eyes WIDENING…the excruciating PAIN forcing the tall busty blonde to immediately let go of my hair!!

“AIIIEEEE!”

“YOU…FUCKING…BITCH!”

But I had NO intention of letting go of her breast!!

Suddenly…I thrust out my right hand up and tried to RAKE my long…sharp fingernails across Sam's face…going for her eyes.  With a look of horror on her face…Sam shrieked and jerked her head back in sheer terror…just barely able to cover her face with her hands in time!

What Sam didn’t know was…her face WASN’T my main goal…as my long…slender fingers came down and TORE down her silk blouse…buttons flying on ALL directions…bouncing off an end table with a clatter!  My sharp nails SCRAPED down the upper layer of the tanned skin of her sternum and cleavage…TEARING her bra FREE…her perfect tits cascading out as my DEADLY nails left a jagged trail of light pinkish red…a blood curdling SCREAM flowing over her full lips…her face contorted in PAIN…

“ARRGGHHH!!!”

We both were huffing and panting…our chests heaving heavily…a thin film…almost a glistening sheen of perspiration forming in both our cleavage…and coating our firm pert breasts...

Sam fell back before rolling over and getting to her knees…her silk blouse in tatters…shredded…hanging from her shoulders…her chest heaving…each of us glaring into the other’s eyes…each with an intense look of determination on her face…

I thought to myself…

“My God…if looks could kill…we both would already be DEAD!”

I whispered in a low…raspy voice…

“Had enough…you filthy SKANK?”…

I stopped for a brief instant to catch my breath…then I whispered to her again…

“Not so HOT now…are you…PARTY GIRL?”

“Hmmm?”

Sam gave me an intense…laser-like…icy GLARE…and I knew from that LOOK… she was FAR from being finished just yet!  Sam muttered to me…

“C’mon BEOTCH…I want to FINISH your ASS!”

…She shouted angrily…leaning forward slightly and extending her long…arms forward and sideways…beckoning me to come forward at her as she curled her fingers back towards her…literally…

…BEGGING ME!

…and as if on queue I grinned… motioning her to a spot in front of me…and I began scooting as close to her as I could…so close to her our knees BUMPED together…

She followed suit and began scooting towards me!  We continued to stare daggers at each other…we could feel the rapid…warm…gasps of each other’s breath as they flowed across our sweat-coated…red…flushed facial features…the very tips of our pert noses ALMOST…touching…as we both leaned in towards each other…

...As I leaned over to her…I whispered in a low…raspy voice…

“Ready to end this…BITCH!”

Oh yeah…this fight was FAR from over…mebbe…

TO BE CONTINUED?

© 2016 by Michelle/Southern Cross Enterprises. All rights reserved
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 11:30:08 PM »
There's your "bitchy" fight...Mr. Rorke...

More to come?

We'll see if the public wants more..

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 09:32:17 AM »
Is HR on the way or not?

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 03:37:04 AM »
The public wants more...

Another excellent piece of prose in Michelle's unique and compelling style.  You have a terrific talent for telling a story using mostly dialogue.

Loved it.

Scrib

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 12:32:30 PM »
Great story in your unique style... Waiting for the continuation, of course...

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 02:52:54 AM »
Great story in your unique style... Waiting for the continuation, of course...

Thank you for the nice compliment Maura...a fitting ending is on its way...

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 03:11:42 PM »
mmmm hot! I can't wait for the conclusion!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 04:22:38 AM »
Cant wait for more!

Offline Dani Esclava

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2016, 04:45:20 PM »
Great story, please post the rest.

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2016, 01:34:06 PM »
Great story Michelle :)  thank you for sharing

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2016, 01:07:19 AM »
It's time to finish this one Chelley!  Don't make me come after you, I know where you live!  Your fans are waiting, and you owe me money!

Yes Heather...I owe you money and the finale to this story is coming later tonight or in the morning you blonde bitch...LOL

And no..you aren't in the finale!

But you will be in my cat burglar story...hehehe

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2016, 12:57:02 AM »
OMG! More plzzzzzzzz ....but hoping Sam's fantasy comes true!... :-*

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2016, 08:09:33 PM »
OMG! More plzzzzzzzz ....but hoping Sam's fantasy comes true!... :-*

Why Amber...I didn't know you cared so much...

Is that why you have your hand up between your thighs?

My goodness...

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2016, 10:55:00 PM »
Smiles...Sorry I had to move your face out of the way...you can return it in one moment I promise....lovyah Chelle!