News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Chopped! The Purple Vixen vs. MishRocks

• 30 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Re: Chopped! The Purple Vixen vs. MishRocks
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2016, 03:15:14 PM »
Part 3---The Finale

[Purple Vixen (5/14/2016 8:56:34 PM): You come at me basically naked, which is the kind of thing I normally want 5'2 pixies with toned bodies and perky tits doing, like at all times, but I feel like you're not going for a kiss here. It might just be my multiple contusions or it might be the adrenaline talking, but I FEEL like you're picking a fight here. And I'm proven right as you come at me in just your lil' thong and grab my shirt, and WHIP me around, twisting us in a madcap spin like I'm on a fucking merry-go-round except this one has a topless smirking brunette at the center instead of a laughing clown head –

My bare tattooed feet dancing over the tiles as I'm spun around and around in the big space in the pantry where the camera normally pans while Ted says "- and use of our pantry -" (And where is Ted, you ask? Checking his fucking phone out in the hall and having a smoke with Ramsay, of course. What the fuck interest does he have in half-naked sluts wrestling?). I'm spun around and around and around, purple hair streaming in glistening sweaty ribbons as the smaller girl WHIPS me around - and then with a graceful YANK you peel my Jellica top off and bare my creamy C-cups tipped with raspberry thick rosy nipples pierced with silver barbells!  --

And the camera can barely shoot it as I blur by, tits bouncing deliciously, my bruised abs on full display, stripped to a pair of low-riding sweat-clinging striped panties as I SPRAWL into Giada. And while Giada may be a LITTLE bigger than you at 5'2 and 115 pounds with a 35-24-34 frame (according to StarsBraSize.com, at least, but they have reporters you can trust) - but that bitch carries all her weight in her fucking enormous forehead, and so when I BARREL into her torso, staggering and bent low and dizzy, I fold her in fucking HALF like an NFL nose tackle hitting a high school quarterback. She curses something in Italian that gets cut off as she's driven to the floor, and I bounce off her and tumble over like I've been in a small car wreck —

And I lay there, panting, my bare breasts heaving, my legs sprawled, my body glazed with sweat. My tattoos stand out beautifully on my creamy skin, my toned kitchen muscle in full glistening effect, making a MAGNIFICENT shot as the camera team is split in half now, on you and me, spreading all over the kitchen. I lay there groaning, thinking *Fucking hell, this little fucking cheerleader is kicking my ass on national television …* and flushed with humiliation, my head spinning - and then Giada's rolling limoncello bottle fetches up softly against my fingers. I glance at it with my head craned, panting - and glance up and see the bulk of Andrew and the Sandwich King bent over and checking on the fallen Giada between you and me. –

There's a moment. Just one. It's a dirty move, and I won't be PROUD of it, but fuck it, I'm in my FUCKING UNDERWEAR on Chopped! and I just got bullywhipped by a girl the size I was at 13. 

I take the open bottle, and tilt it to my lips, and glug sweet sticky citrusy sharp Limoncello, half-filling my mouth - and then I let the bottle roll away from my fingers and I lay there groaning, sprawled out, looking for all intents and purposes like you just fucking ragdolled me … 

… because I want you to come nice and close to finish me off.  yt

MishRocks (5/14/2016 9:15:15 PM): "It's like slut-dominos," I muse as I see your almost-nude body fly into Giada and you both go tumbling down, a tangle of arms and legs all I can see from my vantage point, with the cameras---half of them anyway, rolling over to the trampled judge and her purple protagonist.  The other half, of course, stay on me, panning from my heaving chest, glistening with sweat, little beads trickling down from my neck to my breasts, now and then a small drop collecting at the end of the nipple, and then dripping onto my sexy little toes.  I glance up at the monitor---you're down, but not on Giada, and her colleagues are crouched beside her, trying to help her up amid a barrage of Italian curses.  Mtc

The red light flashes as the set door opens again, and Rachel Ray peeks in, taking in the spectacle,  her raspy voice about to exclaim some banal observation, but she pauses---something caught her attention, and---if she had a tail it would be swishing wildly right now---she holds still for a moment, and then pounces, finding an unscathed pile of crushed Oreos, and hovers over it, on hands and knees, greedily lapping it up off camera.  Ignoring her, I make a bee-line for your downed form---maybe a few quick stomps on your chest or tummy with my bare feet will pound you into submission and end this battle.  I straddle you from above, standing over you, but your eyes remain closed, your chest slowly rising and falling, those breasts hypnotically

following that rhythm, a slight jiggle each time you exhale, the studio lights making the beads of sweat scattered along your chest sparkle like jewels with each breath.  Stepping to the side, I crouch down, deciding not to pummel a KO'd foe, but rather to drag her back to the center of the set and finish her off.  Wrapping my fingers in your hair, looking down at you, I prepare to get to my feet and drag your limp body across the oily floor to your final chance at center-stage.  Yt

Purple Vixen (5/14/2016 9:28:55 PM): The risk of playing possum is always that the bear will just take a bite out of you while you're laying there. I'd kind of counted on you dragging me somewhere or hoisting me up to taunt me or something, so when you stand over me and your shadow falls on me I feel a very real, very hot, very sizzling fear and pain and a dark sort of ecstasy because holy fuck I'm looking up at the taut gorgeous body of a sweat-glistening little brilliant dangerous feisty hellcat who wants to destroy me - and if you HAD stomped me down then, you'd have fucking finished me, because I can feel my will sagging warmly against like melting butter against the heat of your passion —

But lucky for me, Rachel Ray comes in to start chipmunking food scraps in her huge cheeks as she does after every single studio taping of every show on the network. And in that moment you're lured in by my gently heaving breasts, creamy and sweet, rising and falling, drops of slick sweat running down the curves. And you bend down lace your fingers into my purple hair, and I play right along with you, moaning in my throat and biting my lip to both show a state of aroused helplessness - which is MOSTLY performance art - and to keep the disgusting fucking lemon liqueur in my mouth. My hands come up, slowly, pawing at your legs, caressing them almost, smoothing over your hips and settling there half-limp as you haul my bigger form up to drag me over --
And I move along once you're convinced I'm ready, giving you everything you want. My ass swaying behind me, stumbling a little, moaning softly and curling my fingers delicately at your hips … wanting it all to get soaked in for you, rum for your ladyfingers …

… and when you turn to set me up, to taunt me, to flaunt me, in that one perfect moment where your eyes and lips are on my defeated face, I open my big hazel witch's eyes - and take a deep breath that lifts my glistening breasts high as I SPEW a kissing mouthful of warm Limoncello at your eyes and mouth!

…. and I'm assuming here it's your first golden shower.   Yt

MishRocks (5/14/2016 9:38:20 PM): Wrapping my fingers in the sweaty violet mess atop your head, I start to lift you, dragging you to the center of the set---more easily than I thought, actually, given your bigger size, but maybe it's just the effects of the adrenaline, like when a panicking mom can lift a car off her kid or something---and of course, the oily floor helps as your nudish body glides almost effortlessly across the floor.  The cameras back off a bit, falling back into that first large amoeba-like perimeter they had started with in what feels like eons ago.  Andrew and Jeff have helped Giada back to their table, where she angrily looks from side to side, yelling something about her lemonaide or her rented chello or something.  Mtc

Rachel is still working on the last little bit of Oreo, and I glance down at you, ready to end this----when your eyes snap open, your mouth puckers, and Aaaaagh!!!  some type of vile venom spews from your lips, hitting my eyes and face.  My eyelids immediately snap shut, the burning so intense, tears already pooling in the corners of my eyes.  I quickly release your hair and drop to a seated position, my fingers clawing at my eyes, futilely trying to rub the burning sensation away, when, in fact, I think it's only making it worse.  Yt

Purple Vixen (5/14/2016 9:49:03 PM): "PFFFFFSSSssssAAAAHHHHH thank fucking GOD that shit is out of my mouth!" I snarl, panting as I face you, rising up. My abs are fucking bruised like I've been doing Tae-Bo all day. My back hurts, my shoulders hurt, my neck hurts. My pride hurts. My nipples are starting to hurt from being so fucking perked. I'm dripping sweat and shiny with oil and streaked with faux chocolate and tasting of lemon - and I've never felt better in my fucking life. I watch you clutching at your face, dropped to your cute ass, and a thousand thoughts go stampeding through my head. *Kick her! Kick her in the fucking head! Yank her hair back and Rocky punch her! Give her that move the guy does on TV, the one where you pick her up and do the thing with her arms and her head goes to the floor!* --

But no no no.
I wanna … I want to … 
… this needs to be … 
… intimate.

I slither to my knees, sliding across the olive oil glossed floor, pressing myself to your back as you sit on your ass, pawing at your face. I press in close, my tattooed thighs and bruised abs and pierced breasts pressed hotly against the firmness of your bare back and shoulders. My left arm slithers across you, hand caressing your breasts without a care for the fucking cameras and then curling, looking to wrap my tattooed bicep across your throat - and my right hand slides into your dark brunette hair, looking to splay out, to cradle the back of your head - and PUSH your throat against my folded inked arm.

Pressing close to you, close as a morning in bed before Sunday brunch, when the air outside is crisp with early spring frost like magic ice, and the sheets are warm from sleep.

Pressing my cheek up against yours from behind, to hiss in your ear.
"… I figured out what I'm serving this round, Meeee-shelllllll." I drawl, slow and warm and taunting.
And I SQUEEZE.
… thinking this is probably not what my ladies' self-defense and intro to MMA instructor had in mind.
Yt

MishRocks (5/14/2016 10:03:08 PM): As I claw at my eyes, no relief in sight (get it?  God, even crippled, I'm a riot), shouts of orders are peppering in from onlookers---kick her!  yank her hair!  I have to assume they're yelling to you, because on the list of my priorities, extinguishing the fire in my eyeballs is job #1.  Mtc

I try and open the left eye, hoping that despite the pain, I'll be able to at least see what's going on, but as soon as I crack the lids open, searing pain makes me tear up, and I close them quickly.  Knowing that you have something planned---the spitting of---whatever this is---at me had to be only the opening salvo of some nefarious plan, I try and prepare myself, but sightless, there's little I can do.  And just as predicted, a moment later, I feel your body press into mine, knowing that your breasts are pushing against my back---the little steel bars in your nipples feel slightly cool as compared to your flesh, as it melds with mine, which is moist and warm.  Mtc

I clench my fingers into fists, but have no idea what I might throw punches at, since you're in back of me.  Then it all becomes clear---in my mind, anyway---as your arm snakes its way around my throat, your bicep pushing into my neck, and your other hand pressing against the back of my head.  "Nooo," I whisper softly, my hands flying to your forearm as you start to squeeze, pushing my head forward into the choke, tightening your hold around my throat.  My fingers press in to your arm, squeezing that bicep, amazed at how solid and hard it is as I sputter my first cough.  Pawing at you, trying peel your arm away, this is where your greater size and strength shine, as my efforts turn out to be useless, coughing and gurgling beginning to

intensify.  My fingers slide against your skin, and then, taking a page from your playbook, morph into claws, my nails digging into the flesh of your arm, trying to carve into your bicep, while my legs kick and sweep the floor, my back arching away from you---your hand applying more and more pressure to the back of my head, pushing me into your arm, I can feel my face start to get hot---not from the liquid you sprayed at me, but from turning red due to lack of oxygen.  Yt

Purple Vixen (5/14/2016 10:18:09 PM): I'm almost naked, wrapped around a gorgeous brunette in a passionate embrace, and we're being filmed - and if it wasn't for Bobby Flay and a bunch of aroused camera guys, this would be the end of a perfect date night. We've even had drinks and dinner! Well, served it. And rolled around in it. And it was mostly olive oil and Oreos, so this restaurant needs work. But the important thing - the IMPORTANT thing is that this hold seems to work just as well on you as it does on Beat-Em-Up Billy, the padded guy who gets kneed in the crotch and choked by a bunch of tattooed girls at the Gorilla Self-Defense School on Alberta Street in Portland. I tighten my arm, flexing —

My biceps shifting to squeeze your - fuck, what are those called, Sensei Skye was so on about these fucking things … carotids! Yeah! My hand cradling your head, squeezing tight to force your head down into the vice of my arm. I can feel you pawing at my arm - and I bite my lip, tucking my head against your brunette hair and breathing you in, and grinding my bigger form against you, my breasts mushroomed against your back and my hips rubbing against you, slyly, so not even the cameras can really catch it as my warm panties rub against you. –

And then your nails sink in, MAULING my inked arm, dragging curls of red ribbon down my arm. "NNHGHHHHHHHHHH FUCK …" I scream out - and I sink my teeth into your shoulder, tucking my head and BITING down as you claw me, using the pain. Fucking USING the pain, flexing my arm even as blood pulses over my tattering tattoos. 

My bicep quivers, my arm jolting - and I snarl, teeth sunk into your shoulder and flex my right arm to SHOVE your head harder against my trembling bloodied arm.

The pain is hot and sizzling like spattering grease from a cast iron. Like brushing my arm against the salamander while it's on high.

I hold on, because THIS is my fucking menu … although if you don't fade out soon you're gonna’ stop that arm from doing anything but hanging at my side and bleeding. Yt

MishRocks (5/14/2016 10:31:09 PM): Your screech as I tear into your flesh gives me hope---and as I keep up the mauling, I await the release of my neck---but when one, two moments pass and the choke continues despite your scream of pain, reality slowly sets in, and I MOTHERFUCKER!!!  My shoulder and back explode in pain as you sink your fangs into the muscle between my neck and shoulder-blade.  I can feel the canine and incisors tearing into me, and recalling your nails carving me, that would be the equivalent of butterfly kisses compared to this.  Immediately I retract my claws, hoping you'll take that as a squid pro quo (culinary humor---it’s what’s for dinner…) and pull your teeth out, but that doesn’t happen.  Maintaining your lock on my shoulder, the hold mtc

around my neck becomes even more intense, if that were even possible, your bicep flexing, pressing into my carotid, slowing the blood as well as air supply (here I am, the one that you love) to my brain.  My feet kick furiously at nothing, tears careening down my cheeks as I paw feebly at your arm, and then, as my chest heaves, my hands slide from your arms down my chest, my fingers tracing a path down my breasts and settling limply on my thighs.  I feel my body shudder, and my head lolls forward, drooping, my body relaxing and then flaccid against yours.  Yt

Purple Vixen (5/14/2016 10:38:40 PM): I can taste your blood. Salt, rich and complex, like pink Himalayan salt. A tang of copper like you get when you slow cook sprouts in a copper pan. A little hint of sweetness. A sauce this elegant would work with almost anything, really. I can feel my arm burning, searing, pulsing. I can feel your naked back against my breasts. I can feel the shift of your muscles. I can smell your sweat, slick and spicy. I can hear those rich screaming gurgles. I can feel the satin tangle of your sweaty hair in my fingers. Every single sense is wrapped up in you. —

Your claws release - and then your hand slowly fades. My mouth lifts from your shoulder, my lips swollen and slick with red, my pierced tongue dragging that taste from my lips. And you're sagging. Melting. Slumping. Collapsing like a soufflé in a slammed oven. 

You relax … and then … all that strength, all that passion, all that cunning, all that cuteness, all that sly deceitful vicious bitchiness under that sugar-sweet pixie icing … it all ...
… fades out.

That feeling almost makes me orgasm on national television, shuddering against your back with my hips rocking, groaning softly in my throat. I've never felt anything quite like this.

I lower you, settling you across my thighs and looking down at you, panting. I'm blood-streaked and sweat-soaked and oil coated and a fucking hot mess. But fuck you, honey, because I'm fucking awake.

I look up, and see all those indifferent alien camera eyes staring at us. At me. Waiting. Waiting for more.

I glare back and forth, a caged creature noticing the zoogoers for the first time.

And then an evil smirk crosses my lips as I hook my hands under your arms - and stand, dragging your limp body over to the judges' table. I haul you up and hook my hand in your flossy thong, yanking it into you as I drag your ragdolled body up onto the table, and lay you out on your back in front Giada who has an icepack on her ribs and is glaring smoldering fury at me, the drooling and panting Sandwich King, and Andrew, who crooks that funny little smile of his as his eyes flicker over your unconscious form.

I stand there, panting, my hands on the table, wearing nothing but a sweaty pair of low-riding panties I bought last fucking Halloween.  I look around at the cameras, my sweaty purple mane tossing, and rub my bloodied bicep - and then stroke the blood over your breasts, caressing them with a slow, exquisite touch.

"Judges," I purr softly, my eyes smoldering as I run my hand over your breasts, smearing them in crimson, and then caress your sleeping face, turning it towards the three celebrity chefs.

"For the dessert round I've prepared for you a tenderized bitch."

"She's basted in her own juices. You'll notice how fucking SOFT she is on the mouth."

I lap my bloody lips and slap your bruised belly, drawing a soft dreaming groan from you as your body jolts softly.

"She was DONE a while ago, but she didn't fucking realize it, so I hope her temperature suits you."

I hook my fingers in your thong, and peel it down your legs, leaving it bound around your knees in a little sweaty knot, baring you for the Sandwich King's boiled-egg eyes, wide and white and steam coming from his collar like a wolf in a Tex Avery cartoon.

"It's a simple fucking dish, but one that ANYONE can enjoy."

And I give your naked pussy a demeaning SLAP that echoes across the pin-drop silent studio.

"Bon fucking appetit."

And with a snarl, I turn, and shoulder my way out of the room, back towards the dressing room. Bobby Flay takes a step towards me, one hand extending - and I turn on him like a fucking tiger with my fist cocked and back him off, topless and bloody or not, and I shove my way out to the dressing rooms - with one last look back at you on the judges' table, drinking you in.

A half-grin on my face as I move past Ted Allen, reaching up to take his cigarette as I go. Puffing smoke from my nostrils as I shoulder past him, I confidently mutter, with a slight smirk, "She's been chopped."

~The End~

And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Bella Hugs

• Good at ruining your pretty face and hair
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2016, 12:55:11 PM »
What an EPIC fight!

Ewa was right ! The sum of the individual pieces is something else!

Both of you were EXCEPTIONALLY good!

Thanks Mish for posting this Treasure Find! ( Looking forward to read more of your stuff)

Sister Purple  - You may have won this, but you're still a lousy cook! *Giggles*

Red Vixen

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2016, 06:03:20 PM »
--but that bitch carries all her weight in her fucking enormous forehead--

--and Rachel Ray peeks in, taking in the spectacle,  her raspy voice about to exclaim some banal observation, but she pauses---something caught her attention, and---if she had a tail it would be swishing wildly right now---she holds still for a moment, and then pounces, finding an unscathed pile of crushed Oreos, and hovers over it, on hands and knees, greedily lapping it up off camera.--

--Pressing my cheek up against yours from behind, to hiss in your ear.
"… I figured out what I'm serving this round, Meeee-shelllllll." I drawl, slow and warm and taunting.
And I SQUEEZE.
… thinking this is probably not what my ladies' self-defense and intro to MMA instructor had in mind. --

-- and the choke continues despite your scream of pain, reality slowly sets in, and I MOTHERFUCKER!!! --

--"She was DONE a while ago, but she didn't fucking realize it, so I hope her temperature suits you."--

These are just some of the wonderfully written lines that had me laughing out loud to. So fucking hilarious! This entire battle was insanely good, I've said it before but I'll keep on saying it forever -- y'all are fantastic! This fight is one of the best fights I've ever had the pleasure of reading, I just love the humor and personal touches y'all added into it. And in addition to the humor and violence, it was also super fucking hot! Thank ya both for this, you ladies are excellent.

Please invite me over if both of ya decide to cook another meal again ;)

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2016, 08:51:35 PM »
Superb !!! ~ ~ ~ Such a delightful read ,, and full of great one~liner jabs ~ ~  I'll certainly read this one time and again for sure !! ~ Thanks for sharing it x

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2016, 08:55:13 PM »
Stop humbling us please.... Nothing can come close to this fight in terms of fun, humor, writing, and talent....

Goofy as fuck, and yet sexy as they come!! Loved every bit of it, and will love every re-read!!!

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2016, 07:34:49 AM »
omfg mish and vixen this match was INSANE!!! I loved every second of it! you both are so creative and talented and exciting omg this match was just the best :) thank ya both so much for sharing with us!!!

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2016, 11:36:17 AM »
Thank you all for the kind words and feedback!!   :D  This was my first-ever match with the Vixen,and is now one of my all-time faves since I've been here!  Can't wait for our next one!!   ;D
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2016, 09:31:04 PM »
Thank you all for the kind words and feedback!!   :D  This was my first-ever match with the Vixen,and is now one of my all-time faves since I've been here!  Can't wait for our next one!!   ;D

Our next one will possibly have less food jokes.

Possibly.

But we'll be breaking exciting new sacrilegious ground!
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2016, 05:23:07 AM »
Oh KEWL ......

PURPLE VIXEN still here and causing havoc!! Ummm that and winning .. !!

Nice seeing the vixen ...  8)

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2016, 01:43:18 AM »
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2016, 09:51:51 PM »
As for you, Sister Purple - I KNEW you were lousy in the kitchen!

OI!

I'm the one who did the GOOD cooking!

... although Mishy is the one with all the FLAVA.

Why did I know Flava Fav would make a cameo appearance eventually in this...yeah I know...I slurred "Flavor"...

...it was THAT good!

Yeah boy!

Definitely "The Surreal Life"...

At least they aren't "Public Enemies"...

Fight The Power!

Looking forward to more...thanks for sharing!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Rebecca P

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2016, 05:45:01 AM »
Well THAT was a jaw-droppingly impressive performance on both of your parts!

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2016, 08:39:51 AM »
great fight thanks for posting
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Tal

• Insanely great!
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2017, 06:02:30 AM »
This fight is so darn gorgeous.

Why haven't these two posted more?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish."

Offline CutiePunk

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2017, 02:35:17 AM »
This was amazing! You two are soooo good at creating detailed, hot, and fun matches