News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

XCWL: News

• 2 Replies

Offline alpres1901

• Celebrity Catfight Database
XCWL: News
« on: May 18, 2016, 04:03:53 AM »
Unfortunately, as I have finally got a full time job which requires a great deal of travel
I will no longer be able to run this website. However, I would love for it to live on so in the download below is the entire site and database for someone to take it over.

It was designed in Dreamweaver cs6  and can be edited in that app by anyone who knows how to use the database driven sections
It should be usable on any webhost with php and mysql just alter the connections/xcwl.php to match your server settings I have also written a quick instillation guide which is in the download

My new job is in the web development field and I am hoping I will learn a lot in a short space of time. I still intend to make a celebrity wrestling site that works a lot better than this one. ;D

https://mega.nz/#!sVBFmLpJ!ydihEqxtjGdqeWLoK1IFBSGGEnKnm1-ljqbxUPjcN6E

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
Re: XCWL: News
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 06:22:16 PM »
Well, that's a shame for us, but congratulations to you.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
Re: XCWL: News
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 07:18:54 PM »
I'd love to try take it over though I've not got a computer powerful enough to run Dreamweaver.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.