News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Question

• 4 Replies

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
  • Fear my claws! I am a Tigress!
Question
« on: May 18, 2016, 11:02:14 AM »
Hi,

I was just having a look at the talented artists on here, its incredible, how long does it take to draw one of these computer pages?  I wouldn't know were to begin on drawing one, and don't plan on doing it either, was just interested in how long you catfight fans spend creating these stories.

Also, if anyone wants to draw me....feel free! would love to have that ego trip  :) :) :) :-*
Kicking ass since 2010...

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 09:43:27 PM »
That's a tough question. The answer is.... it all depends.

Creating a character alone can take me well over 8 hours. Add the setting and work out the correct lighting... another 2 hours.

Once the characters, scene and lighting are all dialed in it takes me between 1-2 hours per picture. To add text to each frame maybe another 20 minutes per frame.

I too am one of the anal artists so it takes a very long time. I pose each character totally by hand to gain the most realism.

For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 03:03:02 AM »
That's a tough question. The answer is.... it all depends.

Creating a character alone can take me well over 8 hours. Add the setting and work out the correct lighting... another 2 hours.

Once the characters, scene and lighting are all dialed in it takes me between 1-2 hours per picture. To add text to each frame maybe another 20 minutes per frame.

I too am one of the anal artists so it takes a very long time. I pose each character totally by hand to gain the most realism.

It takes that long! I draw with a pen, and it takes time, but not that much.

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 05:14:28 AM »
Hey Jondo

I'm also a professional artist (painting) and you're totally right. I could sketch figures in much shorter time than it takes to create and pose 3D characters. One of the most time consuming issues with Poser is the rendering process. A scene with a full background and 4 characters can take over an hour to render. So you can imagine the frustration when you get the final render and see you've made some mistake and have to do it all again.
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 01:15:09 AM »
Hi flyinfur,

The great thing about ink drawing is that if you make a mistake, or wish to alter the picture, then, within some limits, you can use an image editor like Photofiltre after scanning to do so.