News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

RP/Match idea from the sexy new girl :)

• 2 Replies

Offline The Alexa Dee

RP/Match idea from the sexy new girl :)
« on: May 18, 2016, 11:13:55 PM »
So after messing around on here for a couple of day I have realized that i usually like to have a little roleplay (a myself of course, not some other character) thrown in with the matches I have. A few girls on here have challenged me to try boxing. At first i wasn't really into it but now it's given me some serious inspiration for something I really want to try but am not sure if it interests anyone else here. I want to be the new who's super nervous as she goes into her first boxing match against another girl who has way more experience. The part that really excites me though, is having a girl in my corner as my little cornergirl/trainer. She'd help me get ready before my fight, rub me down between rounds, and give me all the special kinds of motivation a girl needs. I just hope i dont get knocked out. How embarassing to be laying there out-cold in the middle of the ring in front of my cornergirl who'd have to come help tend to me ;) . (If it's not clear, yes I do like to play around with some different erotic elements in my matches, but honestly that doesn't mean I wont always be trying to have as good of a match as I possibly can, wrestling, boxing, whatever I do.) So if any girls here, NO GUYS, I repeat, NO GUYS, want to help a sexy little thing like me out then please let me know.

*also my grammar and style is usually very good so please dont let this be a reflection of that. In fact, I'm kind of a stickler for details and good build up and action. I just did this post as fast as i could while doing it on a phone so yeah, definitely not my best work lol.*

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: RP/Match idea from the sexy new girl :)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 12:13:50 AM »
Let me quote you…out of curiosity and in the interest of complete accuracy…

“I want to be the new who's super nervous as she goes into her first boxing match against another girl who has way more experience. The part that really excites me though, is having a girl in my corner as my little corner-girl/trainer. She'd help me get ready before my fight, rub me down between rounds, and give me all the special kinds of motivation a girl needs. I just hope i don’t get knocked out.”

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT…

In addition to looking for a girl who trains you in the importance of being evasive (i.e. minimizing the number of times you find yourself on your cute…firm…ass)…helping you develop your footwork…showing you how to effectively use your left jab (assuming you’re right handed of course)…and using said left jab to hopefully set up a hopefully (through my awesome training…of course)…a better than average...imposing...right hand…

You are also looking for someone to be that “mainstay” in your corner and providing you with all the proper support and instruction…all my observations that I make between rounds…all combined with the always important placement of my hands (as only a good corner girl/trainer should know)…on your shoulders…kneading your tired shoulder and upper back muscles…those fatigued upper arms and biceps…while also using my long slender fingers to apply just the right amount of pressure in other “areas” to get you ready for the next round…

Other “areas”…you are asking me?

Well we must never forget the always key and important placement of my palms on your wet…slick…pert…upturned breasts (here's where that "support" comes in...hehehe)...the value of said placement of which cannot be under emphasized!  Feeling your hard…erect…tingling nipples as they graze across the soft…skin of my palms…my sensitive fingertips digging into the moist…supple flesh of your firm breasts…as I massage them...

Well…you catch my drift I’m sure…

The importance of all of the above I seriously doubt I should have to reiterate to you…

All the while leaning my own torso against your bare back…my own breasts…pressing against the moist taut skin of your sexy…sensual back.  My stiff…plumpish pink…aroused nipples…effortlessly dragging through the thin…slick…glistening film of perspiration that coats your skin…

Thus endeth the lesson…sorta…

Do I understand you correctly in your desires?

Just checking…
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 01:50:43 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline The Alexa Dee

Re: RP/Match idea from the sexy new girl :)
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 05:09:56 PM »
Let me quote you…out of curiosity and in the interest of complete accuracy…

“I want to be the new who's super nervous as she goes into her first boxing match against another girl who has way more experience. The part that really excites me though, is having a girl in my corner as my little corner-girl/trainer. She'd help me get ready before my fight, rub me down between rounds, and give me all the special kinds of motivation a girl needs. I just hope i don’t get knocked out.”

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT…

In addition to looking for a girl who trains you in the importance of being evasive (i.e. minimizing the number of times you find yourself on your cute…firm…ass)…helping you develop your footwork…showing you how to effectively use your left jab (assuming you’re right handed of course)…and using said left jab to hopefully set up a hopefully (through my awesome training…of course)…a better than average...imposing...right hand…

You are also looking for someone to be that “mainstay” in your corner and providing you with all the proper support and instruction…all my observations that I make between rounds…all combined with the always important placement of my hands (as only a good corner girl/trainer should know)…on your shoulders…kneading your tired shoulder and upper back muscles…those fatigued upper arms and biceps…while also using my long slender fingers to apply just the right amount of pressure in other “areas” to get you ready for the next round…

Other “areas”…you are asking me?

Well we must never forget the always key and important placement of my palms on your wet…slick…pert…upturned breasts (here's where that "support" comes in...hehehe)...the value of said placement of which cannot be under emphasized!  Feeling your hard…erect…tingling nipples as they graze across the soft…skin of my palms…my sensitive fingertips digging into the moist…supple flesh of your firm breasts…as I massage them...

Well…you catch my drift I’m sure…

The importance of all of the above I seriously doubt I should have to reiterate to you…

All the while leaning my own torso against your bare back…my own breasts…pressing against the moist taut skin of your sexy…sensual back.  My stiff…plumpish pink…aroused nipples…effortlessly dragging through the thin…slick…glistening film of perspiration that coats your skin…

Thus endeth the lesson…sorta…

Do I understand you correctly in your desires?

Just checking…

Don't forget about the careful placement of your left hand as you pull back on the waistband of my satin trunks and poor a little bit of cool water down the front.

LOL. Yes you seem to have a very good idea of what it is I have in mind.