News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lost a story

• 4 Replies

Offline spitzohr2002

Lost a story
« on: May 18, 2016, 11:29:34 PM »
Hey guys,

I am looking for a specific catfight story I am sure I had one time. But now I cannot find it, neither on my computer, nor on the web.  :-[

I remember parts of the storyline though:
It’s about a woman looking for a (her first?) catfight. She goes into a club and quickly finds a woman who seems to be interested in some aggressive confrontation. I think, the other woman says something like “I don’t like you. You want to go somewhere more private?”
So, they leave the club and drive to the other woman’s house, where they have several fights over the course of the night.

Anyone know what I am talking about? Help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Spitzohr

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
Re: Lost a story
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 12:06:19 PM »
The only way ne I can think of like that is one called Natalie by Sidekick, but wasn't her first fight, she was looking to get back into it, but has her going to a club, saying she doesn't like the girl
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 12:18:37 PM »
Check this and let me know if this is the one

http://www.seakingsfemfight.com/stories/storysidekick12.html
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline spitzohr2002

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 07:11:43 AM »
Hey Matrix21,

now, this is great! That's exactly the story I was looking for!

Thanks a lot for your effort, I appreciate it!

Cheers
Spitzohr

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 12:24:58 AM »
Glad it was the right one, yeah, Sidekick is one of the best catfight writers I know of and all of his stuff is awesome.