News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Britney takes on Bridgette: All Out In The Octagon

• 55 Replies

Offline Emmapins123

Britney takes on Bridgette: All Out In The Octagon
« on: May 19, 2016, 06:17:28 PM »
We tried this poll fight a few months ago but one of the girls had something come up and could not continue. We are relaunching it and hope you all have fun and participate with the girls.  Britney and Bridgette will be fighting it out right here in public. 

Britney is a young up and comer and she is ready to establish herself and gain some experience.  She has challenged Bridgette a veteran and very tough experienced poll fighter.  This should be a great show. 

Britney weighs in at 5-4 123 lbs

Bridgette weighs in at 5-5 130lbs

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Britney takes on Bridgette: All Out In The Octagon
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 06:18:28 PM »
Bridgette

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 06:19:58 PM »
I guess I should have added their profile names.

Britneybeatsya
Bridgettrss

Offline joymitra77

• joymitra77 @ Trillian
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 07:41:37 PM »
Really tough one to call!

Offline banging bbw sierra

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 11:10:13 PM »
Bridgette has the size advantage, experience advantage and looks way tougher.  Bridgette beats her ass.

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 11:35:19 PM »
The time has come for me to make an example out of this girly. She talks a tough game but she will have no answer.  I am faster I hit harder and way more athletic.  As promised Ms Bridgette I am gonna get ontop and not stop until you are KOd and or crying.

Make my way and enter into the blue and white octagon cage.  Feeling anxious but confident.  I am in tip top shape and am strong and quick and knowing how I have overpowered other girls that have tried to wrestle me I have no doubt I will wear Ms Bridgette down and get ontop of her and do as I please.  Walks through the gate of the octagon and does a light jog lap around the perimeter and waives and blows a kiss to the crowd before doing a front hand spring and transition into full frontal splits where I start to slightly bend down and stretch myself. Come out come out wherever you are Ms Bridgette!

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 10:13:39 AM »
This is one of those poll fights that gets you hard as a rock. Two hot women and Great fighting so far.  Still undecided who will win. Tough choice.

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 04:29:04 PM »
From the splits position I slowly pull my self to my feet with my strong gymnast legs and stand in the center of the octagon.  The one and most important thing I have learned from competing at a very young age is to stay focused and determined.  Looking straight on at you and access my competition. Ok Britney you totally have got this!  I pull my white  tank top off over my head and then slowly wiggle out of my Love Pink white yoga shorts.  Toss them out of the cage and start to pull my hair up into a pony. There I stand in my Aqua colored V-String (If you're wearing a G-String I am out doing you here too with my V) matching Bandeau top. I need something a little more supportive to keep my big girls in.  (A problem you don't have Ms. Bridgette)  Slowly moving my arms and legs as I wait for the bell. Hearing the bell ding I come out fast and close the distance between us. Jilting to the left and the then the right as I fake the shoot and throw a left right slap right to your face.  Lets get this straight Ms. Bridgette I am controlling the pace of this fight.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 05:21:45 PM »
I put my money on Britney!

T ;)
Cheers!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 05:40:03 PM »
Damn! Now this is gonna be a bad ass fight ! Gotta go with my girl Bridgette. She is a bad ass fighter! 

Offline klawukatie

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2016, 11:00:35 PM »
This is such a hard choice. Britney looks strong and those legs look like she could be really dangerous but I have seen Bridgette fight and she is a brawler.  I still don't know ???

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2016, 12:35:07 AM »
Go bridgette!! *I yell from the front row a few seats down from that slut tiffany. Laughing as she is squirted with water* kick her ass bridgette!

As I look at the cage I happen to turn my head and I feel water hitting my face and dripping onto my lap. "Funny Megan you bitch! One day I'll get my claws in you and you'll be regretting what you've done. Oh wait, that's right, you don't fight."

I see this sexy cheerleader type laughing at me so I walk down a few isles and sit right next to her. "Funny isn't it baby" I reach up and wipe some water off my cheek with my finger and place it on your lips.. "Maybe after this fight we can get wet together."

I lean back and put my hand on your leg and slowly move it up your thigh.. "Watch the fight baby, let's see if fighting gets your excited." My fingers sliding up and under your shorts... I'm about to find out..  :-*

A smirk comes across my face as I look back at Tiff "I don't fight? Hmmmmm that is news to me. <wink> I am not hard to find if you want some of me balloon tits". Notice Tiffany sliding her hand up Cheery's thigh "stick with what you are obviously best at, your tits will stay inflated longer" turning back to the fight shaking my head "what a bitch". Clapping my hands "Come on Bridgette"!

Yell all ya want Megan but like I told you before the fight. I will get the top position and then I am gonna hurt your girlfriend and make her cry.

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2016, 06:20:15 AM »
Nice fight. It's always fun to watch a couple of hot little blonde twats beat the shit out of each other. Hard to say but Britney looks like a strong  bitch and appears to be giving Briget all kinds of trouble early so I say she takes this fight.

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2016, 04:32:04 PM »
Ms. Bridgette I might be young but I assure you I am a big girl sweety and actually I am also stronger, faster and tougher then you as I will prove.

Our bodies clinched up tight against the cage and we are both trying to gain control and establish the pace of the fight. I was born to compete with other women and this is competition at its highest form. Two almost naked women physically  competing infront of everyone to show who is superior. It hits me how this is the pinnacle of any competition I have been involved in and I will come out on top.  I let out a light grunt when you catch me with a few knees and a fist. Your hands around my neck and clinching our bodies tight together.  My first instinct is to wrestle you to the ground but I am determined to prove to you early I am better then you in all aspects. Ground, Standing,  Strength,  Mentally. You name it,  it doesent matter I am superior. Grabbing and wrestling with your arm that just through the uppercut and restrict it as I grab on. With your other hand grabbing my neck leaves your ribs exposed and I take the opportunity and drive multiple punches into your ribs. Each one connecting with a bang and putting you on your back foot until you have to seperate your hold .
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 04:32:36 PM by britneybeatsya »

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2016, 09:33:22 PM »
Some nice fireworks in this one.  Inside and outside the ring.  Brigete and Megan seem to be quite fiesty but Britney seems bound and determined to get a upset win and it appears Brigete might have more then she thought.  Britney got my vote but glad I have an option to change if needed.