News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Britney takes on Bridgette: All Out In The Octagon

• 55 Replies

Offline Emmapins123

Re: Britney takes on Bridgette: All Out In The Octagon
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2016, 11:04:02 PM »
So far so good! Some nice back and forth.   We have got a fight ya all!!!  Britney hanging tough and has the lead and has continued to pressure the Veteran Bridgette. Still a ways to go until we have a victor.

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2016, 03:12:08 AM »
No contest! B (AS IN BRIDGETTE!!!!!!) She is a great fighter and an incredible lover!!! I hope she wins so her and I can celebrate after  :-* Get her B!!!! :-*

Offline montanamonte

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2016, 05:33:43 AM »
Bridgette will take this awesomely sexy opponent, but as you see, not without the fight of her life, but...she is up to the task.

go Bridgette :-*

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2016, 01:03:05 PM »
Turning into a chess match. Great fighting and so close.  Thinking Bridgettes experience is starting to take over and is going to be too much for Britney.

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2016, 02:54:01 PM »
Has it sunk in yet Ms.Bridgette? I am going to win this fight! I haven't even taken this fight to the mats where I am way stronger then you.

Ouch!!!! I step back and give us some seperation. I have a dull pain in my lower stomach from your kick and my face stings from the slaps but it also drives it home mentally that I am in a big fight and it is the pinnacle of competition and I love winning any type of competition.  Continue to step back and gives me a chance to Reboot. "OK Britney time to take care of business and take this fight over. I adjust my bandeau top and my V string bottoms.  After rebooting I put my fists up again and close in on you again. Acting like I am gonna throw a punch but I don't just keep coming and slam my body into yours and wrap my arms around you and toss back into the cage using my body weight to temporally keep you in place my left and right hand dives into hair and digs in. Twisting and jerking your head while ripping at your hair then I return the favor drive my knee into your leg. See Ms. Bridgette I have knees too.

Offline banging bbw sierra

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2016, 04:50:33 PM »
Come on little ones!  Lets see some hard hitting banging in there!

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2016, 05:18:36 PM »
Get her Britney! That nasty hair of hers falls out pretty easily after what I did to her! You got this!!!
xXx

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2016, 12:51:32 AM »
Very intense fight. Britney is fighting very smart.  Keeping the fight in a tight space. Bridgete doesent want it like that. If Britney can hold her own and which she seems to be doing and fight her fight she will take this fight for a huge win. Very nice and entertaining ladies I am as hard as a rock!

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2016, 02:43:01 AM »
Looking strong and sexy B (Bridgette)!!!!  Hang in there you got this!!!!! You got this!!!

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2016, 07:50:42 PM »
Digging and burying my sharp nails deep  into Ms. Bridgettes nasty mops and she doesent like it one bit. Getting ready to really start jerking and dragging her around the octagon by her hair but before I can do so I am startled.  Ringing tone in my ears and see a flash of black.  The sensation only last for a few seconds then quickly realize I just got walloped in my chin.  I shutter back as my brain starts to reboot and my eyes refocus.  I have never been hit like that before. "Come on Britney you're still standing see you can take a punch.  It's not that bad."  Resetting my feet feel the sensation of cold air on my D cup girls as I notice they are exposed and draped over my Bandeau top. " No time for fiddling Britney" so I yank my top off and toss it aside. My girls are showcased. I am proud of them and could careless. Fighting topless no biggie.  Notice you closing in on me so I quickly and instinctively react. Enough fooling around with trading blows with you.  I lower my shoulder and charge foward wrapping my arms around your ass and shoot and lift as I am ready to take this fight to the ground.

strongantonia

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2016, 08:42:27 PM »
Britney win this one

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2016, 09:30:51 PM »
Damn we got ourselves a fight!!!  My girl Brigett experience and skill starting to show on the young less experienced Britney. Damn Brigett rocked her with those blows!!!!!! Keep on girls off the hook!

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2016, 11:59:01 PM »
Just caught this.  It is really close. I fought Bridgette many moons ago and can say she is a hard ass. Compliments to Britney she is impressive but she isnt quite ready to beat Bridgette.

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2016, 02:01:13 AM »
We are close to 5 days in and only 5 votes separate these two!!!  I knew this would be a battle but Whoa!!!!

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2016, 12:31:51 PM »
Seems like a very close match, I had to go with Britney though, she looks a little tougher.