News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Britney takes on Bridgette: All Out In The Octagon

• 55 Replies

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
Re: Britney takes on Bridgette: All Out In The Octagon
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2016, 01:54:30 AM »
Damn!!!! Ends in a tie!  That's some crazy shit!  Damn hot fight!  I take it all day long!

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2016, 03:50:02 PM »
Well looks like Bridgette and I both collapse and roll out of the ring. Have to agree with the previous comment I don't think we will be doing any handshaking , birthday cards etc. Lol. Thanks it was fun though!  :D

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2016, 11:34:28 PM »
Well looks like Bridgette and I both collapse and roll out of the ring. Have to agree with the previous comment I don't think we will be doing any handshaking , birthday cards etc. Lol. Thanks it was fun though!  :D

After all that fighting, comments and votes you leave it without  no clear winner???

Shurgs my shoulers....Well a tie is a tie .....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2016, 12:01:42 AM »

After all that fighting, comments and votes you leave it without  no clear winner???

Anyone who's been in or seen an IRL girlfight knows draws happen.

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2016, 01:42:19 PM »
There you have it! Ending in a tie goes to show you how equally matched these two are! I guess this concludes this poll.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2016, 04:47:07 PM »

It was a fantastic fight and poll by both of you. Any chance of settling this in a rematch? 

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2016, 02:52:32 PM »

It was a fantastic fight and poll by both of you. Any chance of settling this in a rematch? 

Doubtful but I will never say never. Thanks for the positive comment.

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2016, 02:25:25 PM »
Surprising result  :o Further surprise that Bridggete had so much difficulty with a newer less experienced fighter. Better get back in the gym Bridggete and get that booty back in shape.   :)

Offline klawukatie

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2016, 05:49:38 PM »
 Britney won in my opinion.....

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2016, 04:37:54 AM »
Britney won in my opinion.....

Are you serious?  You better go back and take another  look. B totally kicked her ass all over this place.

Offline fighternikki

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2016, 10:16:46 PM »
I think it would be fun to beat Bridgetes ass again and maybe her mouthy girlfriends too. Decent fight here amongst two not so strong girls.