News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Teaching Katy a Lesson

• 9 Replies

Offline Daisy Daisy Daisy

Teaching Katy a Lesson
« on: May 21, 2016, 04:37:44 PM »
~~~Hi everyone! This is the very first story I've ever written.  I was disappointed how there weren't a lot of Katy Perry stories so I decided to make one on my own.  Hope you like it~~~~

The party in the Hollywood Hills was growing to capacity.  The halls were full of industry leaders getting fucked up on expensive liquor.  The bathrooms were a rotating door of artists doing blow in groups of twos and threes.  Celebrities, creative types, politicians, and all the so-called important people milled about, the cacophony of their voices and laughs drowning out the already loud EDM pumping through state of the art speakers.  Katy Perry was busy laughing with a mixed drink in one hand, and her other hand on the chest of a tall man in a suit.  She was wearing a tight teal dress that cut low to show off her amazing breasts.  The dress ended just below her ass and exposed her mile long legs.  The curvy pop star giggled at something than man said. He leaned in and whispered something in her ear, and Katy smirked a little, then nodded. The man turned around and walked off towards the stairs.  Katy waited a beat, and then followed him at a distance.

The man entered one of the many bathrooms in the mansion, followed by Katy. As soon as she closed the door behind her they began making out intensely.  She moaned into his kiss and returned it forcefully, leaning into him and grabbing his ass as he grabbed hers.  He pulled down her top so the straps were around her shoulders and kissed down her neck, taking his time, letting his tongue trace its way down to her clavicle.  He bit her lightly, and she gasped.  Katy rubbed the front of the man's pants and found his dick erect. He took one of her nipples into his mouth, and firmly grabbed her other tit. Katy moaned and started rubbing his cock through his pants.  She put one of her legs around his and began to grind her wet pussy into him.

"God I want you so bad," She moaned.  "Just fuck me."

"As you wish, “He replied, and turned her around, and bent her over so she was facing the door.

Katy propped herself up between the wall and the sink as the man pulled up her short dress. He grabbed her big, round ass and licked across her ass cheeks.  Then, he moved her black thong to the side and entered her full force.

"Oh goddddddd,” Katy moaned as she felt his length enter her.  

He grabbed her hips and pushed into her harder.  Her hair fell into her face as she moaned loud.  Fuck it, she figured, no one can hear me over the music.

Her tits bounced with the motion of the fucking.  He smacked her ass, then reached around her thighs and began rubbing her clit.

"Yeah, yeah,"Katy moaned, rocking her ass into him.  She felt a pressure building up within her.

"Yeah yeah,"She gasped. "Oh fuck me, fuck me."

Katy's legs began to shake as her orgasm tore through her. She bit her lip and squealed/screamed/moaned as her pale chest flushed with red.

Gasping for air, Katy pulled the cock out of her and squatted on her heels facing the man.  She began stroking the shaft of his hard cock, licking the head. She wrapped her lips around the first third of the dick and looked up at him with her gorgeous blue eyes.  She bobbed her head up and down on his shaft.  She grabbed his ass with one hand and the shaft with the other as she tried to make him cum.  She was thinking about what she wanted to do.  Would she swallow the whole load?  Let some drip out of her mouth?  Or just pull out the cock and let him shoot his load all over her face and tits?

Katy pulled his cock out of her mouth, a line of precum connecting between her lips and the head of the cock. She grinned up at him and started pumping his dick with her hand. Her blue eyes looked into his and she mouthed the words,"Cum on me." He began to moan and she worked his shaft faster, rubbing her ample tits with her free hand. Suddenly the door burst open, and the man's eyes shot wide open.

"You fucking slut!" a female's voice screamed.  Katy felt fingers wrap into her black hair and yank her head back, and slam her on the ground.  "Sucking my man's fucking dick?  You little fucking bitch!"  The woman started slapping Katy from above, over and over.  Katy was completely shocked.

"What the fuck? Stop! Let me go!"Katy wailed.

The woman stopped slapping her and glared into her face. Katy looked up into the bitter, cat-like eyes of Rihanna.

"I'm sorry, Ri.  I didn't know!"

"Oh you didn't know?  Or are you just too fucking drunk to care?" Rihanna dug her fingers deeper into Katy's locks.

"I'm sorry!  I'm sorry okay?!"

"Yeah, you'll be sorry."  With that, Rihanna got up and started dragging Katy Perry by her hair out of the bathroom door. Katy scrambled to grab Rihanna's wrists to relieve the pressure on her scalp, all the while kicking and scraping her high heels on the slick bathroom tiles, trying and failing to get any traction. Rihanna burst through the door and slung Katy into the hallway.  Katy slammed hard into a wall, confused, her scalp on fire, her face stinging from the slaps.

"Hey everybody!” Rihanna shouted into the crowded hall, “THIS bitch thinks she can fuck WHOEVER she wants!"

Everyone in the hallway started booing.  Katy's eyes welled up, and she adjusted her top to cover her breasts.

"I'm sorry!  I didn't know!"

"Shut the fuck up, slut!" Rihanna hissed, and backhanded the hell out of her. "I'm gonna teach you to think before you put those slutty lips on another cock."

Rihanna grabbed the front of Katy's dress and hauled her up to her feet. Rihanna then kneed her as hard as she could in stomach, forcing Katy to double over and gasp for air. Rihanna grabbed her hair again, and started dragging her down the hall. Katy gasped for air, and tried to hold onto the wall for balance.  Rihanna turned a corner and shoved Katy into the overcrowded parlor.

Rihanna was on her in a flash, grabbing her hair in one fist and open hand slapping her with the other. The repeated slaps were knocking the sense out of Katy.  She looked up with glazed eyes at her attacker just long enough to see Rihanna wind back and connect with a back hand from hell that sent Katy spinning, and left her sprawled prone on the floor. She began struggling to her feet, but Rihanna connected with a hard kick to the side, sending her back down. Rihanna stood above her, legs in a wide power stance, clenching her fists, breathing heavy.  Even in the heat of the conflict Rihanna was sexy, wearing high waisted daisy dukes, high black wedges, and a tight white top that showed off her midriff. The crowd was cheering around them.  Rihanna turned around to face everyone.

"Should I teach this spoiled bitch a lesson?!"

The crowd cheered their response.

"Then let's do this,"She sneered, and kicked Katy onto her back. She reached down and grabbed one of Katy's ankles in each hand, and lifted her legs up, and snapped them apart. Katy's mind was foggy, but she started kicking her legs trying to get free.  Rihanna held fast, and viciously stomped between Katy's legs.

Katy gasped and let out a mix of a scream and groan. She felt totally helpless, totally dominated. Rihanna grinned spitefully.

"Aw, that didn't feel good?" And she stomped down on Katy's cxnt again. And again. And again. Katy writhed and screamed out in pain, feeling her consciousness begin to slip from the pain. Rihanna slammed her spent opponent's legs to the ground. She calmly walked closer to Katy, and squatted down, and bent real close to her face. She slapped her lightly.

"Wake up, Katy,"She whispered sweetly.  ""We are NOT done here."

Katy whimpered in response. Rihanna rolled Katy onto her stomach.

"Wait here, bitch,"Rihanna whispered in her ear.

Katy tried to focus and clear her mind. She tried to get up, but fell back down again.  She could hear a mix of jeering, laughing and hooting from the crowd.  She could hear pictures being taken on people's phones.  Even in her dazed state she knew that at that moment, the internet was getting plastered with pictures and videos of her, one of the biggest pop stars in the world, getting dominated and cxnt busted by Rihanna. She heard the clack of shoes on the floor beside her.

Katy's arms were pulled behind her, and she felt the cold click of handcuffs around her wrists. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

Rihanna sat on the small of her back, and ran her fingers lightly through Katy's hair. Rihanna grabbed a fistful and yanked Katy's head back, bending her back into an arch.  Rihanna quickly released her hair and latched onto her tits, pulling her deeper into the arch in a humiliating camel clutch. Katy whined as Rihanna's nails dug through her tight dress and sank into her tits. Rihanna grabbed onto the edge of Katy's top.

"Should I?!"Rihanna asked the crowd.

The crowd responded with cheers and hoots.

Rihanna yanked down and Katy's ample tits spilled out.  Her pink nipples immediately hardened in the cold air. Rihanna slowly rolled her nipples in her fingers, pulling them.  Despite the humiliation and the pain, for some reason Katy couldn't explain, Rihanna's touch felt fantastic.  Despite herself she shivered a little and goosebumps spread across her chest and shoulders. Rihanna started rubbing her tits sensually, pushing them together, kneading them.  Katy closed her eyes and leaned into it a bit, ashamed of herself.  Her she was, beaten and collared, and for some reason this was turning her on. She opened her big blue eyes and looked at the crowd. This was turning a lot of people on. Couples were touching each other, kissing each other.  She noticed the man she fucked earlier near the front of the crowd, arms crossed, staring intently.  Watching him watching her in such a compromised position made her heart race and her chest felt tight.  She felt her panties getting damp.

"You're into this aren't you, you kinky slut,"Rihanna laughed and stood up.

She dragged Katy to her feet by her hair. With one fist wrapped around her hair, Rihanna ran her hand down Katy's back, to her ass.  She grabbed a handful of Katy's thick ass and squeezed. Rihanna nudged Katy's legs apart with her foot and slid her hand lower, and lower. Finally, she reached between her legs and slowly rubbed Katy's pussy through her thong, from behind. Katy squeezed her eyes shut and arched her back. There she was: Katy Perry.  Arms cuffed behind her back.  Her top pulled down and her tits exposed.  Hair being pulled. Fingered from behind by another woman. In front of over a hundred people, important people.  Katy moaned and leaned back into Rihanna's fingers. Rihanna pushed her thong aside and slid her middle finger into Katy's wet pussy.  Katy moaned loudly and pushed back into the finger.

"You want more?"

Katy shook her head.

"I said do you want more?" Rihanna hissed and shoved a second finger into Katy. Katy gasped and began to gyrate her hips subconsciously.

"Look at this slut,"Rihanna said to the crowd. “She’s fucking herself on my fingers!"

There was a laugh from the crowd, but halfhearted.  Everyone was too enthralled on watching Katy get finger fucked in such a scandalous position by the steamy Rihanna. Rihanna started pumping her fingers, and Katy grinded back full force, losing all control.  She felt so embarrassed and humiliated, but she couldn't help it.  She just wanted to cum.  Rihanna let go of her hair, and slid her hand down the front of Katy's thong and started rubbing her clit.  Katy felt her chest tighten, and her legs started shaking.  She gasped for air and let out a sexy squeal.  Her pussy pulsed against Rihanna's fingers. Her heels squeaked on the tiles as she struggled for balance. She bucked her hips and grinded her pussy between Rihanna's hands and fingers. Her orgasms burst through her like a tornado.  Her eyes squeezed tights, her lips parted and she bent over as Rihanna continued fingering her with both hands. Rihanna pulled her hands away and Katy fell hard to her knees.  Gasping for air she looked around at the crowd.  Some phone lights were on, recording.  But most people were staring.  A lustful tension thickened the air.  She looked back at Rihanna, halo'd against the light. Rihanna stuck her fingers into Katy's mouth, who greedily sucked her own juices off of them. Rihanna then grabbed her hair and slammed her onto her back once again.

She stood astride Katy and looked down at her. "I own you bitch."

Katy just stared at her, eyes wide.

"I said, I OWN you bitch!"

Katy nodded hesitantly.

"That means, I can do whatever I want to my bitch."

"What?” Katy gasped.

Rihanna bent down and slapped her hard across the face.

"I can do WHATEVER I want with my BITCH!" Rihanna shouted in Katy's face.

Katy bit her lip and nodded nervously.  Rihanna smiled. "Good."

She kneeled down, straddled Katy's mouth and rubbed her daisy-duke clad pussy over her face. Rihanna turned around and shoved her ass, cheeks peeking out of the shorts, onto Katy's face and began grinding hard. Katy gasped for air as the Rihanna rode her face. Rihanna twerked her ass and grinned as her ass bounced up and down on the face of the defeated pop star. She ran her own hands up and down her body, feeling turned on by her own dominance.  She felt like a queen.  She grabbed her own tits and started kneading them and pushing them together, riding Katy's pretty face harder. Rihanna stood up and shimmied her shorts off while Katy gasped for air.  Quick as she got up, she set her pussy, shaved save for a landing strip, down on Katy's mouth.  The pop star eagerly licked at Rihanna's clit, ran her tongue all around her pussy, exploring it.  She sucked her labia, and put her tongue deep in her pussy.  Rihanna tossed her hair back and moaned hard, grinding her cxnt hard onto Katy's eager mouth.

"Yeah, that's how you treat you queen,"Rihanna moaned.  Rihanna made a come hither motion to her man.  She grabbed Katy's legs and spread them apart.  Her man pulled out his cock and plunged it once again deep into Katy's waiting, wet pussy. Katy moaned into her dominator's pussy as the hard cock pushed deep into her.  Rihanna grabbed her man by the back of his head and kissed him.  Their tongues ran together as they both ravaged Katy Perry. He grabbed Katy's hips and started fucking her furiously.  Katy pushed back into him, fucking him back, loving the feeling of his balls slapping against her ass.  

Rihanna smiled, playing with Katy's tits. "She is sexy, I'll give you that,"She purred. She rolled off of Katy, and laid down.

"Put her ass in the air,"She commanded.

Katy was roughly put on her knees, face down on the ground, ass in the air. Rihanna grabbed Katy's hair and stared deep into her eyes.

"You're mine,"She whispered, and shoved Katy's face between her legs.  Katy couldn't help herself.  She licked and sucked with reckless abandon.  She wanted Rihanna to cum, and cum hard.  She wanted to feel her moistness cover her lips and chin.  She wanted to be filled with cock in front of everyone.  Katy felt insatiable.  She tested the cuffs holding her wrists together.  Feeling so restrained, so dominated. She wanted to make the guy cum all over her.  She wanted to make everybody cu--

Her thought process was cut off as Rihanna's man plunged deep inside of her again.  Katy moaned into Rihanna's pussy.  He grabbed Katy's hips and pounded hard into her.  She gasped and Rihanna shoved her face harder into her pussy.  The man grabbed her ass and bounced it, obviously giving a show to the crowd watching.  All Katy could see was a close up of Rihanna's crotch, but she heard moaning around her, and the wet, lusty sounds of other people fucking.  Rihanna's legs began to shiver slightly and she leaned back.  Rihanna sighed and squeezed her thighs around Katy's head.  Katy moved her tongue on Rihanna's clit faster.  Rihanna grabbed Katy's hair faster and leaned back and came hard.

"Oh god!"Rihanna moaned. "Oh you eat pussy so good." Rihanna tangled her fingers deeper into Katy's hair, and her ass gyrated, grinding her pussy on Katy's face as her orgasms kept coming. "Oh god......"

After a solid 30 seconds Rihanna reclined back on her right elbow, and cupped Katy's face with her other hand.  She leaned forward and kissed her deeply.  She reached between Katy's knees and started rubbing her clit again as her boyfriend fucked her.  She laid down next to her, the two of them making out furiously as Katy was plowed. The guy pulled out of Katy and stood next to them, jerking his dick. Rihanna and Katy tongue kissed, and stared at him. He moaned and unleashed rope after rope of cum on the divas' faces as they kissed. The cum spurted over the side of their faces, on their lips.  Rihanna faced him and some of his cum spurted on her chin and between her tits.

Rihanna grinned devilishy at Katy. "Oh I'm gonna have fun with you."
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 01:45:17 AM by BigDevil- »

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Teaching Katy a Lesson
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 08:49:41 PM »
Removed
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 01:44:43 AM by BigDevil- »
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 03:16:51 AM »
Very good story though not sure what you mean by not a lot of Katy Perry stories. Seems like every other post includes her somehow.

Hope you keep writing these one sided beat downs.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 03:19:52 AM »
Very, very good - first time or not! Thanks. I love a story with a lot of dialogue and I liked the sexy beginning.

Offline rappin

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 03:57:50 AM »
DOES NOT BELONG ON THIS SITE.

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 06:29:44 AM »
Very good story though not sure what you mean by not a lot of Katy Perry stories. Seems like every other post includes her somehow.

Hope you keep writing these one sided beat downs.

Maybe I couldn't find the particular thing I wanted.

And I will!

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2016, 06:31:33 AM »
Very, very good - first time or not! Thanks. I love a story with a lot of dialogue and I liked the sexy beginning.
I appreciate it!

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 08:01:44 AM »
how??

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 12:16:33 PM »
how??
I think it's meant as criticism that there's less of an actual fight but mostly sexual domination after a quick surprise attack but everybody should be free to emphasise on what they feel most drawn to. You can't access this site through wifi provided by public transport companies (on a train etc) because it's classed as having 'adult content '; so it shouldn't matter if you want to write about cocks and pussies or just about two girls on a mat slamming each other to the floor with wrestling moves.
I've got two stories with Katy Perry which are listed in my profile, and I'm actually making an effort to scatter my polls with part-stories including Katy a bit wider than I did for a while -  because I had the impression we get a bit too much of it rather than 'not many' haha! - It's a good story, Katy being dominated sexually like this is really hot, especially when during the most embarrassing humiliation she gets turned on and therefore even more embarrassed, that's the sexiest ever. 
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 01:29:03 PM »
I am not into one sided fights for the most part. But, you wrote this well. You are a good writer. Congrats on this one. Maybe sometime you'll get the urge to write my kind of a story. If not, my loss. Enjoy what you do and welcome to the board.

JT Edson