News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Amy Vs Yanet

• 45 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Amy Vs Yanet
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2016, 12:56:29 AM »
When they ask me who this Amy nobody is:
{alt}

At least she'll be known as "the bitch Yanet stepped on at first to get to the top". That's something.

Keep getting your friends to vote Yanet... It's pretty obvious from that pic that I'd beat you senseless & that I'm prettier. You love yourself. Stupid cxnt!

I'm on your side, Amy.  But your pics are stale.

Offline Yanet

• Stop staring!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2016, 09:13:48 AM »
Keep getting your friends to vote Yanet... It's pretty obvious from that pic that I'd beat you senseless & that I'm prettier. You love yourself. Stupid cxnt!

You wanted this poll so badly and now you're acting like it's nothing? Whatever little respect I had for you is quickly fading away, Amy.

I'm destroying you. I'm better than you. GET OVER IT.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 09:29:54 AM by Yanet »
{alt}

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2016, 12:22:13 PM »
I voted for Amy, good luck.

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2016, 05:59:46 PM »

You wanted this poll so badly and now you're acting like it's nothing? Whatever little respect I had for you is quickly fading away, Amy.

No your not cxnt!! This isn't over. It's plain as day that I'd kick the shit out of you smelly Mexican bitch! Jealous slut!

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2016, 08:12:09 PM »

No your not cxnt!! This isn't over. It's plain as day that I'd kick the shit out of you smelly Mexican bitch! Jealous slut!

Well that will never happen and she is kicking the shit out of you in this poll.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2016, 11:40:33 PM »
Amy should of never messed with the Mexican bitch.

Offline Vinny77

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2016, 01:24:26 AM »
Amy hotter and tougher. She will win!

Go Amy!!! Crush her!

Offline Barbara_Sits

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2016, 07:24:41 PM »
Amy is getting her ass kicked
Beating your Ass

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2016, 07:25:45 PM »
Amy hotter and tougher. She will win!

Go Amy!!! Crush her!

Thanks Vinny. This isn't over ....

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2016, 08:41:58 PM »
JMO, Amy is hotter, AND she looks to be in better shape. She takes the match from the cocky Yanet...

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2016, 09:27:29 PM »
JMO, Amy is hotter, AND she looks to be in better shape. She takes the match from the cocky Yanet...

Thanks Steve! I never give up..

I'll be pulling this sluts hair and digging my nails into her bitchy face until it bleeds. She's going to be battered and bruised, win lose or draw!

Offline Sexyshelly

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2016, 09:37:28 PM »
Amy your pulling hair and yanet is trowing punches. Puch her back
My  knuckles your face Bitch

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2016, 11:28:31 PM »

She was fighting dirty at the start but I can fight dirty too - I'm starting pounding her face now and kicking her in the pussy!

Offline Yanet

• Stop staring!
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2016, 07:41:25 AM »

She was fighting dirty at the start but I can fight dirty too - I'm starting pounding her face now and kicking her in the pussy!

You're not the first of your kind I fight, Amy. I'm more than used to your "tactics" by now...
{alt}

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2016, 08:30:03 AM »

You're not the first of your kind I fight, Amy. I'm more than used to your "tactics" by now...

I have you now bitch. I have you pinned to the ground, I have you held by the hair as I pound that arrogant face of yours. You're wriggling trying to get free but my legs are tightly squeezed against your body.

I'm fitter than you Yanet. You're tiring badly and you're going to get badly hurt here you little cxnt!