News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Interracial Wife Fight

• 13 Replies

Offline DD Blonde

Interracial Wife Fight
« on: May 23, 2016, 01:03:16 AM »
We are in Memphis in July! Who's idea was this?!?! It's so hot and humid! But we aren't going to let the heat and humidity keep us from having a good time. We head down to Beale St. for dinner, drinks and to hear the music. Because of the heat I decide to go without a bra!!!! I wear a light tank top and a mini skirt and no panties!! I feel very free without any undergarments on!! We enjoy dinner and start our stroll down Beale St. We finally decide on a bar to get some drinks. It's a very mixed crowd, black,white, younger and older. Everyone seems so friendly. We spot a pool table in the back and decide to play a few games. As we are starting to feel the affects of the heat and alcohol you notice a poster on the wall for a wet t-shirt competition!! It just happens to be tonight and it starts soon. You buy me a few shots of fireball before bringing to my attention your intentions. It really doesn't take much for you to convince me to participate! It's hot and I think the cool water will bring relief plus I'm feeling pretty adventures tonight. More people are starting to gather in anticipation of the event. I sign up, and to keep things fair the bar provides the t-shirts and how convenient that all the t-shirts are medium in size and made of very thin cotton, which leaves nothing to the imagination!! I start noticing the different women wearing the same t as me, I'm liking my odds so far. That is until I see a tall very attractive and extremely busty black woman. Daaaaamn her titties are huge!!! The MC calls us all to the stage. You give me one more shot and send me off with a kiss and a slap to the ass. I whisper in your ear that I'm not wearing any panties. Your face lights up!!! I join my competition on stage. You position yourself front and center. The stage is raised so everyone in the bar has a view, but those that are up close, like yourself, get a view they weren't expecting. Apparently you can see right up my skirt! But I'm not the only on going commando! The hot black girl is too and it doesn't take you long to notice. I try to position myself close to her so you get a good view of both of our shaved pussys at once. I notice her husband is standing close to you in front of the stage. You both notice the other husband noticing both wives. You give each other a knowing smile.
Here comes the water!!! It's not just cool, it's COLD!! They have added ice to the water to make sure the titties are all standing at attention!!! The competition is judged by audience applause. They start narrowing down my competition. I'm pretty sure the Nubian queen is going to win. Her tits look so amazing under that white t!!! It's now down to just her and I. We are both feeling frisky and really put on a show for the crowd!! Bouncing our swollen bags of joy, grabbing them and shaking them at the crowd! She grabs me and pulls me to her and we smash our tits together and the crowd goes wild!!! It's time for the final decision, I notice you talking to the other husband, of course my competitor wins, but she wins gracefully. We leave the stage together and make our way to our men. You two both have silly grins on your faces. I know that look and I know what's coming. We join them at their table for more drinks. I'm really finding this bitch attractive!! They have invited us to their hotel for more drinks and a little "bbq"!!! We make our way up to their room, it's actually a suite with a large open area in the living room. You men let us in on your plans, which we already had you two figured out. And we are both game!!! We decide we will fight nude as not to ruin any clothing. As we strip you men prepare the space. Of course there are pictures taken first. We square off and pose for each other. Time to fight!!! We circle each other sizing the other up, looking for the opportunity to pounce. She comes at me fast with a hard bear hug. We lock our arms around one another smashing our large tits together!! Hers are so much bigger than mine but I hold my own against her!! I lock my hands behind her back and tighten my arms as much as I can. She's very strong and has me locked tight in her Python like arms. We struggle against one another's bodies trying to gain the upper hand on the other. We both fall to the ground still locked in a tight bear hug. I try to wrap my legs around her waist but she is too fast for me and has me wrapped up!! She locks her legs tight around my midsection. She straightens her legs tightening her grip on me. I'm almost helpless to do anything. I push my feet against the floor trying to get leverage but it seems to just help her more than me!!! I've released my arms from around her and I grab her luscious breasts with both hands and dig my nails into her chocolate skin. I feel her nipples harden in my hands!!! She releases her leg grip from my waist and slides her legs down to my legs and flips me to my back. Her amazing body has me pinned to the floor as she grabs my tits in her strong hands. We both are stretching and pulling at the others full breast. She pinches my nipples causing them the become hard and erect! She releases my breasts and pins my arms down, she has me completely pinned to the floor when her husband comes over to her, smacks her full ass then kisses her full lips. He tells her not to go easy on me. She slams her body onto mine crushing my boobs under hers with incredible force. She repeats this move a few times. She then slides her body up mine so her extra large tits are smothering my face. She slaps me in the face with her heavy black tits. She forces one of her boobs into my mouth, I take it willingly! I feel her erect nipple grow with the touch of my tounge. I suck her nipple hard and bite down even harder. She pulls back from my face but I don't release her from my mouth!! She slams my face with her breast until I let go. She smothers my face again as she spreads my legs with hers exposing our pussys to you men!! I fight against her weight but she has good control over me. She pulls my arms over my head and holds them there with one hand as she slides the other between us and down to her pussy, she fingers herself for just a moment then brings her hand up and forces her fingers into my mouth, "You like the way I taste? I'm going to bury your face in my pussy you white bitch!" Even though she does taste sweet there is time for more of that later. She reaches down between us again, this time grabbing a handful of my pussy and shaking it hard!! I buck my body as much as I can to release myself from her grips. I knock her off balance enough to grab her around he neck and wrap my legs around her body, she squirms trying to get free but she has put herself right where I wanted her. My legs wrapped around her upper chest and her face just inches from my dripping wet pussy, I grab her hair, pull her head back, "How do you like me now!?!" I say as I shove her face into my pussy!! She fights against my grips. She's very strong and frees herself from between my legs. She throws her body on top of me again this time planting her ass right in the middle of my stomach. I slap her face and she returns the slap as she slides herself up to my boobs!! She slams her ass down on my boobs knocking the breath from me. She grabs my head by my hair and forces my face into her pink tunnel of pleasure!!! For a moment I caress her sweet pink flesh with my tounge, finding her clit, flicking it with my tounge several times before biting down hard!! She tightens her thighs around my head as she screams in pain!!! She releases my head and I fight her off of me, taking advantage of her pain I quickly jump on her pinning her to the floor. I spread her legs with mine and hold her there so you can get good pics of our exposed pussys!! You take the pics then come up to my head, drop your shorts exposing your hard as a rock cock and slide it into my mouth!!! I stroke you with my tounge as she struggles beneath me!! You pull back to let me get back to business. I hold her tight beneath me as I slide one leg up hers and place my knee against her dripping pussy and push hard against her pelvic bone and dig it in!! I then quickly pull my knee back and slam it hard into her pussy. I feel her juices release against my flesh. I repeat the move a little harder this time making her body jerk with the force. She screams out with pain and pleasure. I'm guessing she likes it rough!! Her body goes a little limp as she recovers from the pain. I spread her legs further apart, our pussys are touching, I begin rubbing my pussy against hers, mixing our juices together. Her body feels good under mine. I place my forearm on her throat to hold her in place as I reach down between her legs and slap her swollen cxnt. She quivers from the sting. I slap it again and again. Her sweet juices squirt out between my fingers. I take advantage of her lubricated joy hole and slide my fist deep inside her!!! I slide my first in and out and I can feel she's going to cum and I stop just before she does. I tell her if anybody is going to cum it's going to be me!! I climb up onto her face and force her to lick my pussy!!! I'm facing her body as she's licking and flicking my clit. I grab and caress her luscious titties in my hands. I run my hand down her stomach to her still hungry pussy. I tell her if she makes me cum, I'll make her cum. I see you and her husband are both fully erect and loving every move we are making on each other. I release her arms from under my legs so she can use her hands to assist in my pleasure. She fingers my wet and wanting pussy as she continues licking and sucking my clit. I slide my fingers into her juice filled cxnt and begin massaging her into extasy. She fingers me, I finger her, faster and faster we stroke each other. We are both so wet you can hear the juices as we continue to bring each other closer and closer to orgasm. Then as almost on cue we both explode from the others pleasure giving. I collapse to the floor next to her, both of us sweating and panting, completely pleased with what we've done. It appears that both you men are pleased too. You both approach us assisting your wives to their feet. You take me over to the table as he takes her over to the couch. Neither of you can hold back your need for pleasure any longer!! As if it was choreographed you both bend your wives over your chosen piece of furniture and begin pounding pussy like you've never pound it before!!! I hear and feel you explode with pleasure which makes me release all the pleasure juices I have left all over your hard cock!!!

Wow! Beale St. was fun, what do we do tomorrow?!?!?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:27:01 PM by BigDevil- »

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Interracial Wife Fight
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 10:53:02 AM »
Solid story. Really good job of getting all the elements in place and telling things in a way that makes sense. The characters are believable and the situation is pretty believable as well. Love the perspective you wrote it from as it gives you a unique voice that really differentiates you from most of the writers here. If this is the first thing you've written, by all means keep at it.

Couple of minor formatting items: chop it up into paragraphs so it's more easily readable and lose about 50-75 exclamation points. I'm not exaggerating with that number, there are 12 in the first two lines alone. If everything is super exciting!!!!!!! then nothing is.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 11:02:07 AM by Leroy Veritas »
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 03:10:22 AM »
loved the story felt real and something I can relate to

hope you continue to write.

Thanks again
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline DawnK

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 06:47:22 PM »
Great story babe!
You should have given up when you had the chance!

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 01:34:25 PM »
Great story DD.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 01:57:10 AM »
Would anyone be interested in another story from my wife?
OMG she has written some of the best fantasy fight stories for me.
I've always told her that others would enjoy them too.
What say you DD Blonde fans?

Yes.. and yes ... and yes and yes and yes YESSS
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 05:35:20 AM »
Would anyone be interested in another story from my wife?
OMG she has written some of the best fantasy fight stories for me.
I've always told her that others would enjoy them too.
What say you DD Blonde fans?

If this is indicative of the quality, then absolutely.

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 02:07:39 PM »
This was a terrific story. I just love the interracial encounters so I really hope she fights another strong black woman!

Offline DD Blonde

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 09:45:24 PM »
 Thank you all for your comments and advise. This was the first story I've written that I have shared with anybody other than my handsome husband. 
 I am working on a new story in my head, just need to type it out for your reading pleasure.

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 09:37:12 AM »
Good story
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 04:34:43 AM »
I think I would make a great opponent for her

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2016, 02:12:29 AM »
I would definitely love to read about another interracial encounter with a strong black woman dominating and humiliating your wife. The one she posted was extremely hot and another would be a real treat!

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2016, 07:33:03 PM »
great story DD, don't stop now....just  keep posting.  Loved it.  Catwriter (RCW)
Catwriter

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2016, 03:48:23 AM »
Already have several people praising the story and now asking for more before writing/posting another? Hmmm...