Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
November 29, 2014, 03:13:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: wife vs wife catfight nhb christmas evening  (Read 6127 times)
grace47

« on: December 23, 2009, 05:18:20 PM »

hi i am meeting suzanne for a catfight no rules christmas evening after our dinners are over with our families our husband have been friends for years and she said she could beat me and we decided to fight we watch each other fight other women many times and have beaten the same ones suzanne is 5 10 150lbs blonde 42yrs oldl

wife vs wife catfights nasty and dirty few rules
Catwacher
Global Moderator
God Member

Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 05:22:32 PM »

Go get her Grace!
Jon Grey

Love female fighting; here to read some stories

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 05:33:42 PM »

I see Grace smothering Suzanne with her fabulous breasts.
azclub2
God Member

enjoy f/f irl or cyber mixed or m/m irl or cyber

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 07:33:30 PM »

I see the beautiful Grace winning this fight, it may take a bit but Grace is one of the best here so she will knock her out in the end
davetussle
God Member

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 08:58:19 PM »

I dont think it matters who wins this one....it appears that Santa will be bringing the ladies spouses a really nice Christmas gift!!  Those are 2 very thoughtful wives!!
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
edfrompa.usa
God Member

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 10:49:48 PM »

I voted for Suzanne to make grace beg and cry.
rodamo
God Member

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 05:11:36 AM »

Sounds like BS Grace.....sorry
djcrash
God Member

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 07:10:26 AM »

Judging both women and understanding that both of you have fought a number of times before , i still had a hard time as to which of you to pick as the winner. My solution was to toss a coin it came Suzanne, sorry Grace. I do have one request i like the rest of the members would enjoy reading and seeing the details of the match. So i hope you have a merry Christmas and thanks for the question it was real hard to decide.
edfrompa.usa
God Member

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »

Amanda i agree with you.
grace47

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 03:32:06 PM »

suz anne show up at my house on chritmas after her dinner but i still had dinner guest who i hope would go home we give each other a hug and suzannr said i can not waitfor this fight grace which i reply to with your are going to ge your ass kick so go home now . my guest left about 1/2 hour later i was glad and when right into our family room and strip down to black bra and thong suzanne had her cloths off in seconds wearing silver bra and thong i am 5 5 140lbs suzanne is 5 10 150lbs our husbands just was watching we did need any of them to tells us the rules and what happens to the loser, my husband raymond  just said anytime ladies . we both charge each other grabing hair and puling and yanking it suzanne also went for my tits as i punch her in the belly and knee her we then strip each other nude and she still was attacking my tits as i went for her cunt we rol around on the floor punching slapping each other suzanne got on top of me and slap my face and try to smother me she said this is jst ing the beginning whore i want to kick your ass for years i move my face to the side and bite her thigh she scream and i roll away we fought now dirty and nasty but i knew i was the nasty bitchas suzanne stop to yell and wimper the longer the fight went then as we was standing punching each other in the face and i rake my nails across her face then knee her in the cunt and suzanne went down to her knees she wimper then i kick her in the cunt and she fell holding her cunt and i said come on suzanne i have more for you and i climb on top of her and slam her head on the floor and slap her in the face then smother her with my cunt until she was in no shape to defend herself then i start to claw her cunt with four fingers and she yell stop grace you are huring what did she expect and ilaugh and said this is just the beginning hun as suzanne yell please stop and i said lol i let you know when you had enough suzanne her husband john knew what was coming he had seen me fight many times and for the next two hours i punish suzanne she cry and wimper i kept saying i give no more please let me go and i said come on hun you can take more punish then for the next hour i just smother her making sure she stay awake for the whole beating finally i was bored and let her past out and the fight was over and she was on the floor as her husband watch and me and ray had a glass of wine suzanne now knows who is the top bitch in our fighting circle and watching her trying to get up from the beating i laugh and i told her crawl on yours knees whore as she was crying and had to be carry from the room

wife vs wife catfights nasty and dirty few rules
edfrompa.usa
God Member

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 06:50:05 PM »

Suzanne, can you comment on the fight. i thought u would beat her. how did it feel to be humiliated.
teddyk

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 05:36:36 AM »

Amazing how not a single one of the "real fighters" on here can post something with the slightest bit of grammatical structure.  They all just happen to string together gigantic run-on sentences, use a myriad of incompatible tenses, and generally seem to sound EXACTLY THE SAME.  I bet if Pete would actually check it out he would see that they all just happen to have the same IP address.
rodamo
God Member

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 01:55:08 AM »

right on Teddy," Grace " is full of shit..........but its entertaining??
JenH
God Member

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 03:00:36 PM »

I like the part when suzanne asked her to stop and grace told her....LOL..hahaha.  Thats how my taunts are irl.  I say, 'LOL BITCH".
DAN THE MAN
God Member

I love to hear The word..." CATFIGHT !!"

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 03:54:29 AM »

It was a sexy story...and I would have loved to see it...if it would have happened !!!!
Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: